Filipina Wife's Boyfriend is Moving In

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Re: Filipina Wife's Boyfriend is Moving In

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:16 pm

One more thing. Just as appealing as the love between everyone is the mutual respect each party has for each other ❤️🫡

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:07 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:40 am
Adam and Maricel’s relationship is still going strong, and my marriage to Maricel continues to be better than ever. They continue to make love almost daily, and often 2-3 times in a single day. I make love with Maricel as much as I’m able, which is about every 2-3 weeks. I’ve come to realize that most of the times when I have sex with Maricel, it involves me having sloppy seconds and me feasting on Adam’s semen in her pussy before fucking her. She has shared with me that she savors those times when she knows that Adam’s and my cum (or our “meelk,” as she puts it) is mixed deep inside her. She tells me that makes her feel a special sense of being truly loved.
This is such a beautiful arrangement. Your wife had a strong loving connection with another man and a strong loving marriage with you. Not only that but she has a man to address all of her sexual needs every day and sometimes several times a day at that!

I know that some cucks are more reserved with frequency but I personally like it when my gf is overactive and has very frequent intercourse with other men so this would be my dream come true. I would absolutely love to bring a man to live with us and see him take my girlfriend (one day my wife) to bed 2-3 times a day every day. I'd be perfectly fine with once every 2-3 weeks as long as her sexual needs are taken care of by him. I would prefer her to have her man living with us so that she is free to make love to him at any given moment that the two of them are available and desiring each other.

DavaoMike wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:53 am

When Adam moved in with us years ago, I couldn’t have imagined that our arrangement would last so long, but it shows absolutely no signs of declining. Despite Maricel’s commitment to me and her sexual availability to me anytime I want (about every 3 weeks, on average), Adam and Maricel continue to be deeply in love and are a couple in every way.

DM
No one expected things to get this far and last this long but it's a nice dynamic that the 3 of you love and enjoy so why change it? I would love to be in your situation and know my GF /wife has her primary sex partner here at home for the last 7-8 years or so and seeing no signs of slowing down. At this rate I would just want him to become part of the family and give him equal rights especially if he has proven himself to the two in the last decade. I'd be accepting if my wife wanted to consider him also a life partner.

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:36 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:16 pm
Lovemywifesbf wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:09 pm
After so many years, do you still consider yourself a cuck, DM? It just seems that everyone is so happy and on a level playing field, age notwithstanding. Adam being young and muscular does press my cuck buttons though 🤤😈🤭 Thanks for sharing!
In a manner of speaking, I guess I’m some version of a cuck. My wife fucks another man more than me, and that excites me. However, there’s no denial or overt humiliation involved, unlike many described on this site. I would say that we’re more poly than anything, though neither me nor Adam is free to have relationships with any other women. I’m not really worried about labels. Call it what you want.

DM
About the poly aspect of things, would you or Adam be bothered if Maricel wanted to see someone else? 😬 Bring another man in the fold?

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:56 pm

Lovemywifesbf wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:36 am
DavaoMike wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:16 pm
Lovemywifesbf wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:09 pm
After so many years, do you still consider yourself a cuck, DM? It just seems that everyone is so happy and on a level playing field, age notwithstanding. Adam being young and muscular does press my cuck buttons though 🤤😈🤭 Thanks for sharing!
In a manner of speaking, I guess I’m some version of a cuck. My wife fucks another man more than me, and that excites me. However, there’s no denial or overt humiliation involved, unlike many described on this site. I would say that we’re more poly than anything, though neither me nor Adam is free to have relationships with any other women. I’m not really worried about labels. Call it what you want.

DM
About the poly aspect of things, would you or Adam be bothered if Maricel wanted to see someone else? 😬 Bring another man in the fold?
Adam definitely would, but it wouldn’t bother me. However, that scenario is extremely unlikely. Maricel gets off on not only her men belonging to her exclusively, but also belonging exclusively to us. I think it’s a cultural thing. She can’t separate sex from love, and will only be sexual with someone she loves deeply.

Yes, she did have a short fling with Arsenio, her first boyfriend, when she visited the Philippines earlier this year, which I described. Her weird logic was that since Arsenio was the one who took her virginity, he was entitled to have her whenever he wanted. But Arsenio is pretty much irrelevant, since the Philippines is far away and there’s no way Arsenio would qualify for a US tourist visa.

So, for the foreseeable future, it’s only going to be Maricel, Adam, and me.

DM

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:31 am

The poly aspect is so appealing compared to some other threads. Indeed, along with only or two others, this the one thread I keep up with. Thanks again for sharing 🙏🏻

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:19 am

Hi folks,

Adam just returned after being away visiting his parents for 2 weeks, and I’m relieved! During this time, Maricel has been exhausting me far beyond what is my norm. I’m generally comfortable with sex about every 3 weeks, or occasionally every 2 weeks, with Adam taking up the slack in satisfying Maricel’s very high libido.

But with Adam gone, Maricel has been subtly pressuring me to fuck her like every other day. Usually, I’ve been able to keep up (pun intended), but when I just couldn’t manage, Maricel was happy to settle for some pussy licking. Of course I’ve enjoyed it tremendously, but I need some rest! Now, Adam is back to keep Maricel happy.

As soon as Adam walked in the door about 2 hours ago, Maricel literally attacked him and dragged him upstairs to his bedroom. He didn’t even have a chance to take his suitcases upstairs with him. They’re still at it as I write this. When they finally emerge, I’ll order something good from UberEats, shake Adam’s hand, greeting him with a heartfelt “Welcome home, Adam.” 😊

DM

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:59 am

Brilliant update!

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:59 am

They should be just about finished by now! 😅 What did you order? Lol

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:59 pm

Happy New Year to the triad - Maricel, you and Adam.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:07 pm

Lovemywifesbf wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:59 am
They should be just about finished by now! 😅 What did you order? Lol
I ordered from Maricel’s favorite Filipino restaurant nearby, some pancit bihon, chicken adobo, and lumpia. Not really Adam’s or my favorite, but we both love to keep Maricel happy 😊

DM

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:56 pm

I’ve just realized just how high Maricel’s sex drive must be! Two weeks non stop with you only to jump her boyfriend as soon as he walks through the door?! Wow!

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:06 pm

Lovemywifesbf wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:56 pm
I’ve just realized just how high Maricel’s sex drive must be! Two weeks non stop with you only to jump her boyfriend as soon as he walks through the door?! Wow!
Well, it wasn’t exactly nonstop, but it was at a greater frequency than I’m comfortable with. Thankfully, Adam returned before I got a heart attack. 😄

Yes, Maricel has always had a very healthy libido, for as long as I’ve known her. But she’s always been gracious and never made me feel inadequate, even when I could tell that she would’ve preferred that my libido matched hers.

DM

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:53 am

Well DM, I just hope you won’t need more than usual before you’re ready for sex again 😂 And hey! A heart attack from sex? What a way to go lolol

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:29 am

Lovemywifesbf wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:53 am
Well DM, I just hope you won’t need more than usual before you’re ready for sex again 😂 And hey! A heart attack from sex? What a way to go lolol
Things are back to normal since Adam’s return. He is satisfying Maricel’s high libido, and she continues to be eagerly ready for me anytime I’m in the mood. I just love how Maricel is always glowing with her obvious fulfillment. 😊

DM

Experimenti3
Virgin

Unread post by Experimenti3 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:20 pm

DavaoMike wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:02 pm
choyoyoing wrote:This is the problem I foresee, he's in college, and will eventually find a girl closer to his age. Not saying your wife is some old hag, as I'm sure she's hot as hell. However, this WILL happen! Adam will start seeing this girl a little...to a little more and slowly decrease the sexual fun with your wife. Your wife will notice the disconnect or at least the distance that is taking place. This in turn will mess up the rent condition and will put Adam in a bind. So, he'll not know what to do because as he develops a closer connection with his new GF, he will feel like he is betraying both the GF and your wife and even you. A tough situation for a college student.
But, not to reign on your parade. Enjoy every minute of it man, because it will only last so long. The longest would be the 4 years he's going to school, but plan on the inevitable taking place sometime before. Good to plan for it and enjoy it while it lasts. Video, Audio and Pictures will be needed because this is a once in a lifetime thing that will probably NEVER happen again. -FYI
Be in the moment and enjoy it, document it.
This is how I envision this course. Adam knows that Maricel loves and is very loyal to me. We all know that, at some point, Adam will want to have a serious relationship, marriage, and children, and that we will ultimately move on, hopefully as very good friends. However, for the present, Adam is focused on school, and is somewhat of an introvert. Sure, eventually he will find someone new. He's very good looking, so this would not surprise me.

In fact, Maricel has even mentioned to Adam that, when he's ready to settle down, she has many friends in the Philippines who would love to have a handsome, muscular young guy like him as a husband. He has expressed that he is very attracted to Filipinas in general, so who knows?

DM
I feel like I can give my contribution regarding this matter since our story is similar. About 8 years ago my wife met a guy who is about 20 years younger than my wife. They used to get very good along with each other so very soon he became her boyfriend. After some time me and my wife came to the idea to propose him to move in our place as he was renting a room. At that time he refused and I must say that me and my wife were both disappointed. What we didn’t know at that time was that he was already dating a girl of his age.
However, after some time he told us about his girlfriend, he said that he was going to get married and have a family of his own, he also said that probably he should stop dating my wife. But, what happened is something different. He really married his girlfriend, but not long after that he started dating my wife again. Now, he is married, and have a child of his own with his wife, but still he dates my wife very regularly. He says that sex with my wife is something completely different and that he couldn’t give up from that. That’s why recently I bought a studio for them where they can meet whenever they like and spend time together in a discreet way (this story I wrote in a poly forum).
So, as I can see, they are going to spend much time together in future. Good luck.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:44 am

Experimenti3 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:20 pm
DavaoMike wrote:
choyoyoing wrote:This is the problem I foresee, he's in college, and will eventually find a girl closer to his age. Not saying your wife is some old hag, as I'm sure she's hot as hell. However, this WILL happen! Adam will start seeing this girl a little...to a little more and slowly decrease the sexual fun with your wife. Your wife will notice the disconnect or at least the distance that is taking place. This in turn will mess up the rent condition and will put Adam in a bind. So, he'll not know what to do because as he develops a closer connection with his new GF, he will feel like he is betraying both the GF and your wife and even you. A tough situation for a college student.
But, not to reign on your parade. Enjoy every minute of it man, because it will only last so long. The longest would be the 4 years he's going to school, but plan on the inevitable taking place sometime before. Good to plan for it and enjoy it while it lasts. Video, Audio and Pictures will be needed because this is a once in a lifetime thing that will probably NEVER happen again. -FYI
This is how I envision this course. Adam knows that Maricel loves and is very loyal to me. We all know that, at some point, Adam will want to have a serious relationship, marriage, and children, and that we will ultimately move on, hopefully as very good friends. However, for the present, Adam is focused on school, and is somewhat of an introvert. Sure, eventually he will find someone new. He's very good looking, so this would not surprise me.

In fact, Maricel has even mentioned to Adam that, when he's ready to settle down, she has many friends in the Philippines who would love to have a handsome, muscular young guy like him as a husband. He has expressed that he is very attracted to Filipinas in general, so who knows?

DM
I feel like I can give my contribution regarding this matter since our story is similar. About 8 years ago my wife met a guy who is about 20 years younger than my wife. They used to get very good along with each other so very soon he became her boyfriend. After some time me and my wife came to the idea to propose him to move in our place as he was renting a room. At that time he refused and I must say that me and my wife were both disappointed. What we didn’t know at that time was that he was already dating a girl of his age.
However, after some time he told us about his girlfriend, he said that he was going to get married and have a family of his own, he also said that probably he should stop dating my wife. But, what happened is something different. He really married his girlfriend, but not long after that he started dating my wife again. Now, he is married, and have a child of his own with his wife, but still he dates my wife very regularly. He says that sex with my wife is something completely different and that he couldn’t give up from that. That’s why recently I bought a studio for them where they can meet whenever they like and spend time together in a discreet way (this story I wrote in a poly forum).
So, as I can see, they are going to spend much time together in future. Good luck.
It sounds like you have a great arrangement. One big difference is that Maricel cannot share any man, whether it’s me or her boyfriend. Thus, as long as Adam is her boyfriend, she expects him to be 100 percent monogamous to her. She acknowledges that this is unfair, given the fact that she makes love with both me and Adam, but still gets insanely jealous if Adam even looks at another girl. Adam is quite content with having Maricel as his only girlfriend, and we see no signs of that changing in the foreseeable future. Nevertheless, it’s understood that if Adam does decide to find someone else, his relationship with Maricel will be finished.

DM

Experimenti3
Virgin

Unread post by Experimenti3 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:35 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:44 am
Experimenti3 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:20 pm
DavaoMike wrote:

DM
It sounds like you have a great arrangement. One big difference is that Maricel cannot share any man, whether it’s me or her boyfriend. Thus, as long as Adam is her boyfriend, she expects him to be 100 percent monogamous to her. She acknowledges that this is unfair, given the fact that she makes love with both me and Adam, but still gets insanely jealous if Adam even looks at another girl. Adam is quite content with having Maricel as his only girlfriend, and we see no signs of that changing in the foreseeable future. Nevertheless, it’s understood that if Adam does decide to find someone else, his relationship with Maricel will be finished.

DM
I understand and it sounds fair. It all depends on preferences.

thaminhabib
Prepubescent

Unread post by thaminhabib » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:56 am

one of the greatest arrangement ever i heard about husband wife boyfriend under one roof

if you don't mind can you please share a pic of you all three nude off course with face blur

thanks

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:02 pm

We don’t do the pic thing. Privacy is very important to the three of us.

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:36 am

Happy Anniversary to the most beautiful thread on this forum. Thanks for letting us get glimpse of you three. The dynamic is incredible!

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:04 am

Lovemywifesbf wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:36 am
Happy Anniversary to the most beautiful thread on this forum. Thanks for letting us get glimpse of you three. The dynamic is incredible!
Wow, I can’t believe it’s already been 8 years! Adam is very much a family member and I feel so lucky to be living this dynamic. I had expected that Adam would have wanted to eventually seek a wife and family for himself a long time ago, but he seems totally happy and content in having Maricel as his one and only lady with no end in sight.

DM

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:23 am

Thanks for the quick update DM. I gather things are great between you, Maricel and Adam and that she feels lucky to be loved by a supportive husband and a virile young man.

thaminhabib
Prepubescent

Unread post by thaminhabib » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:15 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:02 pm
We don’t do the pic thing. Privacy is very important to the three of us.
never mind , chill :cool:

Cory87
Experienced

Unread post by Cory87 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:17 pm

DavaoMike wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:04 am
Lovemywifesbf wrote:
Wow, I can’t believe it’s already been 8 years! Adam is very much a family member and I feel so lucky to be living this dynamic. I had expected that Adam would have wanted to eventually seek a wife and family for himself a long time ago, but he seems totally happy and content in having Maricel as his one and only lady with no end in sight.

DM
Mike, what is everyone's age in this great dynamic you live in?

If something were to happen to you, would Adam be the beneficiary by inheriting Maricel and everything else?

Perhaps he already sees Maricel as his eventual wife? Fascinating...

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:41 pm

Cory87 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:17 pm
DavaoMike wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:04 am
Lovemywifesbf wrote:

DM
Mike, what is everyone's age in this great dynamic you live in?

If something were to happen to you, would Adam be the beneficiary by inheriting Maricel and everything else?

Perhaps he already sees Maricel as his eventual wife? Fascinating...
I’m in my mid-60s. Maricel and Adam are in their early 30s. I’m in good health and don’t have any reason to think anything will happen to me. We have no plans or expectations about the future as things relate to Adam. We haven’t discussed anything heavy as you suggest, but Adam has always given me the impression that he relishes not having any permanent entanglements, but at the same time has been content to be completely monogamous to Maricel for years.