Filipina Wife's Boyfriend is Moving In

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
rlm
Trainable

Re: Filipina Wife's Boyfriend is Moving In

Unread post by rlm » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:58 am

Thank you for the great update Davaomike.
I can't wait to hear about your trip to Florida. Sounds very exciting !

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:46 am

Tongue4Kitty wrote:DavaoMike, it looks like after 5 years of Maricel being with Adam, and 2 years of the three of you living together that Adam has found his long term girl friend. Is he done with school yet, or when will he be? It looks like you three may be together for a long time yet. I'm sure Adam will love being Maricel's husband in Florida! And Maricel will love being Adam's wife!
Adam will be graduating college next month, but plans to stay with us as part of our household for the foreseeable future. Once he gets a full-time job, he’ll be paying us rent directly. For the last 2 years, Adam’s parents have been paying me for his rent, under the assumption that he’s merely our boarder.

DM

germancuck-1
Experienced

Unread post by germancuck-1 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:12 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Tongue4Kitty wrote:DavaoMike, it looks like after 5 years of Maricel being with Adam, and 2 years of the three of you living together that Adam has found his long term girl friend. Is he done with school yet, or when will he be? It looks like you three may be together for a long time yet. I'm sure Adam will love being Maricel's husband in Florida! And Maricel will love being Adam's wife!
Adam will be graduating college next month, but plans to stay with us as part of our household for the foreseeable future. Once he gets a full-time job, he’ll be paying us rent directly. For the last 2 years, Adam’s parents have been paying me for his rent, under the assumption that he’s merely our boarder.

DM

Considering how far things have progressed, do you three consider planning a future together as a triad of sorts?

One of the big questions of the future could be how to proceed if Adam and/or Maricel want to have children together. Another one might be how to explain this lifestyle to Adam´s parents.....

I`m curious if questions like these ever crossed your mind (and that of Maricel and Adam).

souljoed
Virgin

Unread post by souljoed » Tue May 01, 2018 9:34 pm

would love an update.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Wed May 02, 2018 12:04 pm

germancuck-1 wrote:
DavaoMike wrote:

DM

Considering how far things have progressed, do you three consider planning a future together as a triad of sorts?

One of the big questions of the future could be how to proceed if Adam and/or Maricel want to have children together. Another one might be how to explain this lifestyle to Adam´s parents.....

I`m curious if questions like these ever crossed your mind (and that of Maricel and Adam).
We don't really map out any specific future, or label ourselves as a "triad" or anything else.

Maricel wants to wait before having children, and is currently on oral contraceptives. (She just got a Masters degree, and recently started a new job.) When the day comes that we decide to have children, I will be the father. However, we do know that accidents happen, and we don't believe in abortion. If Maricel were to get unexpectedly pregnant, I would raise the child as my own without regard to who may be the biological father. In fact, we wouldn't even have a test.

DM

Interested Couple
Virgin

Unread post by Interested Couple » Thu May 03, 2018 8:44 am

Super hot post, DavaoMike you are very very lucky. Would love to have something like this!

souljoed
Virgin

Unread post by souljoed » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:00 am

Hello DM,

Would love an update

Soul.

souljoed
Virgin

Unread post by souljoed » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:02 pm

one more try.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:18 am

Hi folks,
Sorry for the delay in posting an update. Things are going stronger than ever between Maricel, Adam, and I. After Adam graduated college last May, he got a good paying job, and then approached Maricel and I about moving out. At first, we thought Adam was desiring more independence, but he expressed some guilt, feeling like he was somehow intruding or overstaying his welcome by staying with us (even though his parents had been paying us rent).

Well, Maricel and I talked about this and agreed that Adam is much more than some roommate or Maricel's fuck buddy. He is her boyfriend, almost a second husband; and he has truly grown to become a member of the family. Besides, we have a spacious 4,500 square foot home, and no kids, so he's certainly not crowding us. Thus, we asked him to stay with us indefinitely, and told him we don't care that his parents' rent payments have now ended. Adam was thrilled, but he insisted that he pay us $500 a month in rent (actually a bargain, considering the neighborhood), so we accepted. At that, without saying a word, Maricel grinned, took Adam by the hand, and led him to the master bedroom, where they made love for the next couple of hours.

As I discussed previously, my libido is nowhere near that of Maricel's or Adam's, as I am happy with penetrative sex about once every two weeks, on the average, while Adam and Maricel make love daily or more. Sometimes he shares our super-king bed in our master bedroom, and has completely lost his prior shyness at making love with Maricel in my presence (though I don't stare or leer at them when they're doing so). Other times, Maricel spends the night (or daytime periods) with Adam in his room, when they are more in the mood for some alone time.

One thing that has changed, however, is that I've increased the frequency with which I lick Maricel's pussy after she's been making love with Adam. I do that maybe 2-3 times a week and, when I feel up to it (as I said, about every two weeks), I'll slide my cock into her sloppy pussy and make full love with her. I've never felt "denied" or restricted in any way, and Maricel is always very responsive and vocal when we have sex, whether it's only me making her climax with my tongue or being deep inside her. (Filipinas have a reputation for being sexually insatiable).

We are planning another two-week trip to the Philippines in October, to visit Maricel's family in Davao, but this time Adam will be accompanying us. Of course, Maricel's family has no idea about Adam's special relationship with Maricel, and we won't share that with them, as they are very religious and conservative. We will simply introduce Adam as a nephew of mine. We will be staying at the Marco Polo Hotel in Davao, but will get a two-room suite, just to maintain appearances. I'm sure that one of the rooms will remain empty most of the time, but we will make sure that both beds are messed up in the mornings so the maids don't get suspicious. :)

I couldn't have imagined that my marriage and life could be so terrific!

DM

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:58 am

I enjoy following your story. You may have already said this, but curious about your relationship with Adam. Do you guys hang out and crack beers and talk about having sex with Maribel, or some other mutual interest? Do you consider him a friend to yourself? Do you ever actually sleep all three in the same bed? Sometimes it seems like Maribel dissociates her playtime with him (due to their high sex drives) and you. Just curious.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:52 am

sherulestherooster wrote:I enjoy following your story. You may have already said this, but curious about your relationship with Adam. Do you guys hang out and crack beers and talk about having sex with Maribel, or some other mutual interest? Do you consider him a friend to yourself? Do you ever actually sleep all three in the same bed? Sometimes it seems like Maribel dissociates her playtime with him (due to their high sex drives) and you. Just curious.
I guess I would best describe my relationship with Adam as sort of like an uncle and nephew. We are certainly friends, and we frequently do stuff together. For example, last month we completed a major project together, rebuilding the wood fence around the yard. I helped Adam with his resume; and while he was in college, I often helped him with his written projects by critiquing his first drafts and having him rewrite them to my exacting standards, so he could get top grades. And yes, we often have beers, etc., watching a football game, boxing match, or whatever.

Adam and I never discuss sex, as such (though Maricel isn't shy about privately telling me such details). However, a few times, when Maricel and him have had arguments (like most Filipinas, she can get insanely jealous), I have given Adam "relationship advice," and he has openly expressed how much he loves Maricel. But I would never ask Adam, "Hey, did you enjoy fucking Maricel last night?" And he would never say anything like, "Wow, your wife's pussy is so delicious!" We both know how incredible Maricel is, and we both now how much they love having intimate times together, so there's no reason to dwell on it.

Adam does sometimes sleep with Maricel and I in our bed, and more recently, they no longer have any qualms about making love in my presence. As I mentioned in my prior post, I don't sit there and stare or leer at them, nor do I participate. And Adam typically prefers not to be present when Maricel and I are intimate. Other times, Maricel joins Adam in his room. We are all happy and comfortable with how everything has developed, sexually and otherwise.

DM

novicepup
Prepubescent

Unread post by novicepup » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:19 am

Davao Mike's experience is of particular interest to me. I found this thread and indeed this forum after searching the net for Philippines and cuckold. I plan to retire the Philippines and have already communicated with a woman in the Visayas region who is interested in polyamory. (for non-Philippines enthusiasts, the Visayas are a sequence of islands in the middle of the distribution of Philippine islands (PI).

Due to the strict marriage laws in the PI, I posted an ad on an internet site enquiring about Philippine women interested in having a child without getting married. One woman responded to me saying that she was poly, already had a young Filipino boyfriend but wanted to have one child by a caucasian foreigner.

The arrangement between Mike, Maricel, and Arsenio is one possible blueprint for how a future arrangement could work out. I look forward to reading further into the background of this Davao arrangement and to keeping up with future developments.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:22 am

novicepup, I hope you post your own thread as your adventure occurs!
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

novicepup
Prepubescent

Unread post by novicepup » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:52 am

SDbuffalo:
I look forward to doing so. If all goes well, I may meet the young lady next week.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:32 am

novicepup wrote:Davao Mike's experience is of particular interest to me. I found this thread and indeed this forum after searching the net for Philippines and cuckold. I plan to retire the Philippines and have already communicated with a woman in the Visayas region who is interested in polyamory. (for non-Philippines enthusiasts, the Visayas are a sequence of islands in the middle of the distribution of Philippine islands (PI).

Due to the strict marriage laws in the PI, I posted an ad on an internet site enquiring about Philippine women interested in having a child without getting married. One woman responded to me saying that she was poly, already had a young Filipino boyfriend but wanted to have one child by a caucasian foreigner.

The arrangement between Mike, Maricel, and Arsenio is one possible blueprint for how a future arrangement could work out. I look forward to reading further into the background of this Davao arrangement and to keeping up with future developments.
You should be very careful about seeking such an encounter online in the Philippines. There are many women out there who want only to take advantage of foreigners for financial reasons, or even to engage in blackmail, etc.

DM

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:51 am

This is common, not only in the Philippines, but in many other developing nations. Some women's desire to live a better life is greater than their desire to find real love in their marriages. While a few of these could potentially work, I know enough stories involving sad endings.

One roommate from years ago, a Chinese-American guy, lost his wife after a long illness. He was incredibly happy to learn he could easily attract a beautiful Asian woman over 20 years younger than he was. Their marriage was too good to be true.

Two years later, after she had left him, he discovered to his horror that someone had emptied all of their savings accounts and cashed in all of his investments. He was left with nothing, and his life from that point on was so stereotypically horrible that I don't want to repeat it here.

This is not to say that immigrants don't make wonderful wives. Davao Mike is happily married to an immigrant and so am I. But this should serve as a warning to people who don't think this through. Unless you're the one guy who wins the Mega Millions, nothing that seems like magic really is.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:31 pm

LuckyDog wrote:This is common, not only in the Philippines, but in many other developing nations. Some women's desire to live a better life is greater than their desire to find real love in their marriages. While a few of these could potentially work, I know enough stories involving sad endings.

One roommate from years ago, a Chinese-American guy, lost his wife after a long illness. He was incredibly happy to learn he could easily attract a beautiful Asian woman over 20 years younger than he was. Their marriage was too good to be true.

Two years later, after she had left him, he discovered to his horror that someone had emptied all of their savings accounts and cashed in all of his investments. He was left with nothing, and his life from that point on was so stereotypically horrible that I don't want to repeat it here.

This is not to say that immigrants don't make wonderful wives. Davao Mike is happily married to an immigrant and so am I. But this should serve as a warning to people who don't think this through. Unless you're the one guy who wins the Mega Millions, nothing that seems like magic really is.
I make a good living from my profession, but I'm far from being a "mega-millionaire." If Maricel had just wanted to use me for the immigration benefit, she would have left me years ago. She has already gotten her US citizenship, and I have no doubt that if she was so motivated, she would have no difficulty latching on to a younger, richer sugar daddy.

Maricel is a strange mix of being an uninhibited, highly sexual woman and an old fashioned, devoted Catholic wife. She is very devoted to the institution of marriage, and me as her husband. I feel very lucky to have found her.

DM

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:54 pm

DavaoMike wrote:
LuckyDog wrote:This is common, not only in the Philippines, but in many other developing nations. Some women's desire to live a better life is greater than their desire to find real love in their marriages. While a few of these could potentially work, I know enough stories involving sad endings.

I make a good living from my profession, but I'm far from being a "mega-millionaire." If Maricel had just wanted to use me for the immigration benefit, she would have left me years ago. She has already gotten her US citizenship, and I have no doubt that if she was so motivated, she would have no difficulty latching on to a younger, richer sugar daddy.

Maricel is a strange mix of being an uninhibited, highly sexual woman and an old fashioned, devoted Catholic wife. She is very devoted to the institution of marriage, and me as her husband. I feel very lucky to have found her.

DM
It's great you both have such a happy marriage. That's why I'm Lucky Dog - because I'm lucky to have married Lady Lucy (also an immigrant from Asia). I'm just pointing out to those contemplating such an arrangement that they need to think it through carefully, because middle aged men are the target of a large number of scams by 25 year old international women from a variety of countries. Of course, there are enough bad marriages with women who are born here, and men (who seem to find their judgment clouded far too often by sexy women) and women (who are also conned by men) who don't look out for themselves pay the price.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

youngguy69
Prepubescent

Unread post by youngguy69 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:17 pm

How have things been going with Adam and Maricel recently? Anything interesting going on? Would love an update.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:25 am

I love this story of your poly relationship and glad to hear Adam is staying with you now that he’s graduated.

souljoed
Virgin

Unread post by souljoed » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:59 am

Any updates?

abhilashsmith
Prepubescent

Unread post by abhilashsmith » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:46 am

Any update, please....

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:51 am

Hi folks,

It’s been awhile since I updated. Adam is still living with Maricel and I, and everything is great. Adam has lost all of his shyness about being sexual or romantic with Maricel in my presence, though he generally prefers to be elsewhere when Maricel and I make love, about once every three weeks. Adam is clearly Maricel’s primary sex partner because of his youth and stamina, but Maricel has never “denied” me.

Maricel sleeps with Adam in his bedroom about half the time, but when Maricel is with me, Adam is frequently with us and makes love with Maricel with me next to them in our bed. I love it when Adam fucks Maricel from behind while she’s facing me, and we are kissing while Adam is inside her. It feels so intimate.

I hope things stay the way they are for a long time, but we all know that the day will come sometime in the future when Adam feels ready to find someone with whom he can start a family.

DM

youngguy69
Prepubescent

Unread post by youngguy69 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:29 pm

Hey DavaoMike. How are things going with Maricel and Adam? Anything fun happen recently? Have you guy's been making any long term plans for the future like if you and Maricel want kids?

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:22 am

Maricel is thinking that in 2-3 years, she’ll want to petition her parents to emigrate to the US. We feel that would be a good time to have a baby, since Maricel’s parents would be able to babysit. By that time, we think that Adam will have a place of his own, so our dynamic will definitely change.

DM