Black, White, Latino, Asian, Middle Eastern?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

I want to watch my wife fuck a

Black guy
41%
White guy
15%
Latino guy
3%
Asian guy
4%
Middle Eastern guy
5%
Other
0%
It doesn't matter
31%

Total votes: 280

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Re: Black, White, Latino, Asian, Middle Eastern?

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:30 am

My wife has two boyfriends.

One is a white guy; the other is a Latino (El Salvador). Both are “average.”

If I had my druthers, I’d LOVE to watch my petite Filipina wife get RAILED by a well-endowed, uncircumcised, muscular Black man. She’d almost certainly want nothing else for the rest of her life! She would worship that cock, for sure, and take VERY good care of it.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sat May 04, 2024 12:37 pm

wife like taller Latino's and when we invite a Latino to have sex with her, she will ask me to just sit in the corner in my cuck chair and masturbate while watching. Normally I have the option of touching, kissing, or helping. When it comes to sex with Latino's, she only wants me to watch and wildly masturbate. If i can and most of the time I do she wants me to cum many times watching. It turns her on when I do cause seeing me doing that makes her feel that it excited me as much as she is.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun May 05, 2024 7:22 am

If you ask has my wife been with blacks (including Afro-Americans and Africans), white, latino, Asian, or Middle Eastern, the answer is "yes." She is a pale-skinned blonde, and prefers dark men, irrespective of their origin.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sun May 05, 2024 9:04 am

I have no preference and I think my wife would be open to a man of any race she found attractive. However, all her boyfriends have been white like us partly due to her not often meeting men of other races. I guess her most exotic was a long term boyfriend who was of Italian heritage.

She’s more interested in the man’s personality and overall attractiveness than the size of his cock so the BBC preference/fantasy that is regularly posted on here does nothing for her or me.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun May 05, 2024 9:09 am

Mine is into Hispanic males, likes their skin color against her alabaster skin color

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Mon May 06, 2024 9:35 am

My ex Hotwife was attracted to white guys like me (but younger) but she did have one date with a hung uncut Mexican guy. She was so nervous dealing with her first foreskin, lol.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com