The risk a cuck takes

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Do happy cuck relations stand in time ?

yes, been doing this for years,still happy and have maritial sex
61%
yes, been doing this for years,still happy and no sex for the cuck
23%
no, it was awsome in the beginning but we broke up, fell in love
5%
no, it was awsome in the beginning but we broke up
5%
no, it never turned out great and ruined our relationship
5%

Total votes: 451

cuckwannabe77
Prepubescent

The risk a cuck takes

Unread post by cuckwannabe77 » Sat May 16, 2015 12:08 am

Hello,

I'm a married male in my late thirties as my nick kinda reveils . . .
Was wondering if the risk a cuck takes isn't way higher than the hotwife/cuckoldress takes?

Let me clarify what I mean by that.
To what I feel/think does a cuck REALLY really loves his woman, to that certain level it
becomes an addiction. He wants to 'grant' his partner a different and or more versitale,better or just
more broaden sex life and enhanced feelings than with a typical 1o1 marriage.

Do hotwives/cuckoldresses feel the same way? To me (after reading a lot ) it kinda feels
that theirs no 'addiction' factor from that side towards the cuck.
This might resolve in a higher risk the cukc takes, doesn't?

Not to forget a big factor that a women usually needs a certain amount love before she can have sex
with a third partie.

It all sounds really exciting and emotionally heavy stuff, but what if she leaves you, brakes up the marriage?
Doesn't sound like fun anymore at that point in time.

Sissy_Cassandra1
Prepubescent

Re: The risk a cuck takes

Unread post by Sissy_Cassandra1 » Sat May 16, 2015 7:09 am

My wife and I have been doing this for a long time. No sex for me just her and her boyfriend who had been living with us since a few months after our marriage. It never gets old for me and it's always wonderful for them. We wouldn't ever change this lifestyle for anything.
I'm a cuckolded sissy maid for my wife and her live-in boyfriend, and damn proud of it too!

sissy_maid_cassandra@yahoo.com

pussyfree2012
Prepubescent

Unread post by pussyfree2012 » Sun May 17, 2015 7:06 pm

my wife has been with her couple for 3 years and i hope many more! it was rough at first but once i got used to my new role and my new relationship with my wife i'm happier than i ever have been. they have a very deep relationship and having that in our lives has made our relationship that much deeper.

GforA

Unread post by GforA » Mon May 18, 2015 12:35 am

I voted first choice, although we haven't been doing it for years, our relationship is stronger than ever, and we still have sex.

I don't think I would have been able to do this whole thing without being totally confident in our relationship. There's no jealousy or fear that she will leave me. Maybe I'm being naive, but if I thought there was a risk to our marriage I wouldn't have brought this adventure up to begin with.

Giving her the freedom to fuck other guys has given her confidence, strength, and a beauty I hadn't seen in her in a long time. She tells me that she would have never cheated on me, but now that I've offered this to her, she loves it, loves the freedom, loves the flirting and the chase, and loves what it has done to our relationship.

upforit74
Experienced

Unread post by upforit74 » Mon May 18, 2015 1:36 am

"Not to forget a big factor that a women usually needs a certain amount love before she can have sex
with a third partie[sic]."

definitely not true in my experience of ND or other women for that matter; however this seams to commonly be a theme for hot wives who have been married a number of years and need to develop confidence to express their sexuality.
Deeply in love. locked in chastity since 5/5/15. Made to eat cum from my wife's pussy and have her pussy juice on my face as often as possible.

cuckwannabe77
Prepubescent

Unread post by cuckwannabe77 » Mon May 18, 2015 7:14 am

Wow thank you for the replies !
The poll isnt quite what I expected, the results show a more positive trend, I like that :)

@upforit:
My woman is definately aware of her good looks and sexuality, without being cocky ,she's still a very polite and
fine person to be with. Maybe she won't need love to do it, I have no idea....
What does ND mean?

It's nice to read you all have so good experiences with this.

Had a nice evening with my misses last night, was really good and hot :)

upforit74
Experienced

Unread post by upforit74 » Tue May 26, 2015 10:05 pm

Sorry wannabe, ND is naughty desires, my naughty wife. If you're interested our latest thread is here: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36627

Love is certainly one of our boundaries. I don't think I could do it if I seriously thought she would fall in love with someone. I can understand for some find it hot, and that for others it seems to be a requirement. It's just not for us.

best wishes.
Deeply in love. locked in chastity since 5/5/15. Made to eat cum from my wife's pussy and have her pussy juice on my face as often as possible.

lesbianscuck
Virgin

Unread post by lesbianscuck » Wed May 27, 2015 3:12 am

Normally I get to have sex (sometimes) every so often but my Wife is back @ it after a few years hiatus & has been chatting with a potential Bull. We will be meeting him in the next couple of wks. In preparation for meeting him, my Wife has cut me off from having orgasms & from being inside her without giving me any idea how long it will last so I chose "yes, been doing this for years, still happy and no sex for the cuck" . Seems the cuckolding bug has bit her as she is really enjoying this & loves how much better I behave. I don't think there will be any going back. She even let me order a smaller cage that will be more comfortable for permanent chastity.

After last Sat night, I had to change my vote to still having sex (sometimes, for now anyway). :D
Last edited by lesbianscuck on Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caged because she says so.

Poptart
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Poptart » Wed May 27, 2015 5:14 am

We have been at this for years and years. It started out as one thing and has morphed or evolved through several iterations. We are now in a cuckold relationship and have been for about the past 20 yrs. There was no exact starting point. We started doing m f m and moved through my dating, swinging and a few other things until we arrived here.
Where I am going with this is that marriage is hard. It's hard for everyone not just people in the swing/hot wife and or cuckold situation. People who have never been with anyone else, have good jobs, nice kids and go to church split up. People in our lifestyle split up. A lot of marriages break down for a lot of reasons. To those in this lifestyle, if things go south then it's easy to say oh it was because sex with others was involved. Simple, neat and all wrapped up. Actually, any marriage is more complicated than that. I don't think all lifestyle marriages which end up in divorce can necessarily be blamed on the life. Some can but not all. There are no guarantees in any relationship. You have to believe it will work and work hard at it and sometimes it still falls apart. Other times, it works. It's just life.
Of all my many sins, I love those of the flesh the best.

cuckwannabe77
Prepubescent

Unread post by cuckwannabe77 » Fri May 29, 2015 3:13 pm

indeed thx for the great replies so far !

alexliker
Prepubescent

Unread post by alexliker » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:30 am

We divorced last year. My ex wife began to constantly lie about and without reason. I realized, that I was tired of her girlfriends, fuckers, lies, divorced and left the country, to forget this shit.

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:31 pm

Started out with my hotwifing fantasy, then my wife actually found a guy. Our sex life skyrocketed as a result, but after a while both he and she decided they wanted to be monogamous with each other. I was just fine that - it turned me on even more. After almost 20 years it has evolved into a solid cuckold relationship. I am happy in my role. I am denied any touching of my wife, while her lover - a well-hung stud of an Alpha man - gets to make love with her all the time. My entire sex life now is just as my sex life began many years ago: masturbation. But instead of looking at Playboy or Penthouse magazines I just think about my beautiful wife with her lover. Best orgasms of my life thanks to her!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:54 pm

SailorGuy wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:31 pm
Started out with my hotwifing fantasy, then my wife actually found a guy. Our sex life skyrocketed as a result, but after a while both he and she decided they wanted to be monogamous with each other. I was just fine that - it turned me on even more. After almost 20 years it has evolved into a solid cuckold relationship. I am happy in my role. I am denied any touching of my wife, while her lover - a well-hung stud of an Alpha man - gets to make love with her all the time. My entire sex life now is just as my sex life began many years ago: masturbation. But instead of looking at Playboy or Penthouse magazines I just think about my beautiful wife with her lover. Best orgasms of my life thanks to her!
I love sex way too much to give it up entirely but it would be a lie to say that the thought hasn't crossed my mind... Having a GF or wife so into it that her love for the lifestyle is contagious and somehow persuades me her body is for her man. Hmm, the ex denied me 4 months with one guy and 8 months with another and while I hated it, I absolutely loved the intensity. I think that under all the right conditions, I would likely give it a try. Unless if course I end up with a woman more dominant than me and literally makes me accept it :whip:

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:05 pm

We started with hotwiving because my wife wanted it and now it seems I want it more than my wife! Our sex life and relationship got so much better because my wife is free to have sex with others. There is a lot more going on when my wife is with a lover, that's why I want her to do it more often. Unfortunately, she is traditional and wants to find her lovers in real life. I want to to start a Tinder account or something similar.

As for the risk, I think there is less risk for a cuck than for a husband in a monogamous relationship. A wife who feels she is bound to monogamy is likely to go further if she can't take it anymore and wants to fuck around. Monogamous husbands are likely to break up with a wife in that case.

A hotwife knows what she has with her cuck husband, enjoys the sex and always comes home to him.

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:00 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:54 pm
SailorGuy wrote:
I love sex way too much to give it up entirely but it would be a lie to say that the thought hasn't crossed my mind... Having a GF or wife so into it that her love for the lifestyle is contagious and somehow persuades me her body is for her man. Hmm, the ex denied me 4 months with one guy and 8 months with another and while I hated it, I absolutely loved the intensity. I think that under all the right conditions, I would likely give it a try. Unless if course I end up with a woman more dominant than me and literally makes me accept it :whip:
I'd trade the intensity of being a masturbating cuckold over the relative boredom of regular sex with my wife any day of the week. So much of this thing called "sex" is in the mind anyways, no? On some level that must be why I wanted my wife to have another lover in the first place.
Seriously: boredom is a challenge in life. People do all kinds of extreme things to combat it. Remember bungi-jumping? No thanks! But for 20 years my wife has made my life intense, simply by agreeing to live out my fantasy. Pretty good deal I'd say.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:06 pm

SailorGuy wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:00 pm

I'd trade the intensity of being a masturbating cuckold over the relative boredom of regular sex with my wife any day of the week. So much of this thing called "sex" is in the mind anyways, no? On some level that must be why I wanted my wife to have another lover in the first place.
Seriously: boredom is a challenge in life. People do all kinds of extreme things to combat it. Remember bungi-jumping? No thanks! But for 20 years my wife has made my life intense, simply by agreeing to live out my fantasy. Pretty good deal I'd say.
I certainly agree. You can't be married for more than 10 years and not get bored with your partner. Ok, I would always insist on having sex with my wife. If she would deny me, I could not handle that. But my wife knows that I am masturbating with the thought of her having sex with someone else.

Cuckolding is good to get some variety into life. We husbands owe it to our wives anyway. As a husband, you just have to do everything to make your wife happy. In a long marriage, she will get bored with the usual sex and want to do something new. Even if she is beyond 40, young guys will flog to her. Husbands have no right to deny their aging wives the pleasure of sex with young guys!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:12 pm

SailorGuy wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:00 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:54 pm
SailorGuy wrote:

My wants and desires from when I first started wanting the lifestyle and actually living it out with my ex and right to this present moment have evolved immensely.

As it is right now, should I get back into the lifestyle, my relationship with my GF or wife would be a stepping stone for her until she finds another man for me to surrender her to. The way it looks, I will likely end up giving up her body altogether to which ever guy takes over my role and he will be the one making love to her and knocking her up.

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:47 am

As soon as you add the word "routine" to the word "sex" it's all over for me. Ever since I was a young teenager and first beheld a girl in that new way only a young teenager can I have been in awe of females. The beauty and mystery around them has amazed me all my life.
When I was in the Navy and we had shore leave most of the guys wanted to visit hookers. I was repelled by the notion. Far easier - and somehow better in my mind - to masturbate to some fantasy ( i.e. the Penthouse Forums ) than to pay some stranger to be your sperm receptacle. Yech!
No surprise I chased away many ladies in high school and college with my ardor, my "seriousness", when all they wanted at the time was a good time ( i.e. to get laid ). Oh, I could "perform" alright and make them all aglow in the sack. But for me the whole sex thing was really lovemaking; Christ how I loved making love to a woman I loved!
Finally a woman came along whom I didn't scare away with my ardor, and we married and pretty soon started a family. It was after child #2 when my fantasy suddenly kicked in. As if by instinct. The fantasy did indeed propel our sex life into a whole new level, which led to child #3.
Which led, ultimately, to meeting a family and, later, a man who would become my wife's lover. Which led, ultimately, to our current status as a celibate married couple with a happily cuckolded husband.
From the vantage of being a cuckold I can continue to revere and be in awe of a woman who happens to be my wife of 30 years. My wife is as beautiful today as she was the day we met. She weighs the same and still has her ballerina figure: perfectly flat-chested, with long muscular legs, fantastic full hips and the greatest ass in the world and a cunt that bulges way out due to her dark thick outer labias.
I used to enjoy all her great sexy features first-hand. Before anything could become "routine" about her she made me her cuckold and denied all those delights to me completely. Somehow this only made her stock rise even more for me.
She and her lover have been in a relationship for almost 20 years now, the last 10 as exclusive lovers. Her lover is the man from the family we met at our children's school some 25 years ago. His wife ran off with another man; our friendship with him and their daughter continued after she had gone.
One day when I was out of town for the week he was visiting and he told my wife he'd been secretly in love with her ever since they met. With my fantasy tucked deep into her heart my wife decided to giver herself that night to our poor heartbroken neighbor.
Just like me she only has "sex" when it is making love. Giving herself to this man was an act of love. And even though he was very physical with her that night - my wife told me he came over at 11pm and stayed until almost 4am, and they were fucking like mad the whole time - and was hung like a moose and could just go and go and go and make her cum numerous times, it was all anchored in a kind of love she felt for him. I had nothing but awe for her when she told me all about it as soon as I got home the next night. I encouraged her to continue to see him, and she did. The very next night ( at his place ). Thrilling stuff to say the least.
All these years later we have a happy balance: both men give to a woman we both adore what we have to give. My wife is a beautiful woman, and both of us are happy to serve her.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:20 am

That sounds like a lovely way to get into the lifestyle. You've been married almost as long as I've been alive and I can say that I hope to one day have a wife whom I can spend my life with such as you have. Whether in the lifestyle or not. Congrats on your achievements!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:54 pm

It can go bad. We know couples who believed swinging and open marriages would solve their marital difficulties. That hasn't worked out well for most. Cuckolding and hotwifing relationships are no different. If the couple have personality conflicts, if one is an irresponsible spender or has other ongoing problems, none of those outlets will help it get any better and probably make their lives worse. One factor we hadn't considered until reading many responses on this board is that of depression, which many have written became worse once their wife began fucking other men. It doesn't solve mental issues either.

The most important factors are commitment, respect and communication. Without those, we are convinced through experience that any sort of open marriage is not a good lifestyle for any couple. If you have those essential ingredients, it's a fun life. But we caution that, even then, life offers no guarantees.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:26 am

Well said. Excellent advice.

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:52 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:20 am
That sounds like a lovely way to get into the lifestyle. You've been married almost as long as I've been alive and I can say that I hope to one day have a wife whom I can spend my life with such as you have. Whether in the lifestyle or not. Congrats on your achievements!
Thank you!
I will add that this discovery of cuckolding is so sincere, so powerful and real for me that I wish we had been able to start out our marriage on this note.
I really wish I had had the self awareness and the sense of security I found later after years of a steady loving relationship on the day of our wedding. And that we had known this man at the time. He's been my wife's lover for 20 of the 30 years we've been married; it would have been awesome to start out our marriage with him cuckolding me on our wedding night.
Hmmm...except it might have gotten in the way of my wife and I having our three daughters. And our girls are the loves of her life, before anything else.
Okay, so it worked out as it should. My wife got the children she wanted; it was a delight to make them with her!
But then the focus shifted entirely. Now it was time for her to discover her sexual side, and for me to learn about being a cuckold.
Neither of us saw that coming at the time of our wedding I'm certain!

This dynamic has kept our relationship fresh and alive. I find it impossible to be bored around my wife, just knowing she is more beautiful than ever and she has a real stud of a man as her lover. And that I am no longer allowed to do anything more than kiss her cheek. She's in charge and I love it. Lucky me!

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:47 pm

Bartleby wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:05 pm

As for the risk, I think there is less risk for a cuck than for a husband in a monogamous relationship. A wife who feels she is bound to monogamy is likely to go further if she can't take it anymore and wants to fuck around. Monogamous husbands are likely to break up with a wife in that case.
Actually, a study that was reported in Psychology Today a few years back shows just the opposite. A husband with a cheating wife is approximately 3 times more likely to take her back than a wife is with a cheating husband. Makes sense since women file 80% of all divorces.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:14 pm

i think you missed my point somewhat, which is my fault for not being clear enough.

the jealous husband who expects the wife to be monogamous breaks up. the cuck is happy to have a lustful wife and fucks her with more enthusiasm when he learns about her latest promiscuity.
the cucks are happier and wiser men.of course they are mostly monogamous themselves. promiscuity is the priciledge of the hotwife.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:15 pm

i think you missed my point somewhat, which is my fault for not being clear enough.

the jealous husband who expects the wife to be monogamous breaks up. the cuck is happy to have a lustful wife and fucks her with more enthusiasm when he learns about her latest promiscuity.
the cucks are happier and wiser men.of course they are mostly monogamous themselves. promiscuity is the priciledge of the hotwife.