How many cucks would clean up their wife's bf if told to.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How many Cucks would clean up the bull if told to.

yes
90%
No
10%

Total votes: 778

njcouple
Trainable

Re: How many cucks would clean up their wife's bf if told to

Unread post by njcouple » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:39 am

If asked I would gladly do it.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:01 pm

Most certainly. I'd do the kind of job that would make my wife proud. I'd take him in my mouth and suck him clean then lick up any cum that dribbled down his balls. If she pointed it out realy nicely, I'd even lick dribbles off under his ball including his asshole. But no tongue penetration. The idea is that he, as her lover, is so important to me because through him she is fufulling my wishes, that none of his cum should be wasted.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

Blizzard
Experienced

Unread post by Blizzard » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:16 am

I have before and I would again if either hw or bull asked or told me to.
It's important for a good cuck to show his approval and to support the lovers.

squiggly_lines
Trainable

Unread post by squiggly_lines » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:43 am

I have before and continue to do so. It's like a reward for me being a good cuckold.
Mrs_Daggers husband.

MrsMr
Virgin

Unread post by MrsMr » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:54 pm

At first, I really couldn't bear the idea or understand it or even see myself ever doing it but as the faithful cuckold you do whatever she wishes for you to do it began innocently with me eating some cream pie first my own and then someone else's, surprisingly I was more worried about what it would taste like it really wasn't that bad... After quite a few tries, it was pretty normal cleaning my lovely wife was no big deal but then the day came when she asked me to clean him up I had great reservations and was beginning to argue and said that I wasn't gay and she said of course you're not gay but you either clean him off or i'll freaking starve you... to find the meaning of this, check out my thread in the fetish talk section, anyway sternness in her voice and knowing that she was serious convinced me that maybe it wasn't as bad as I thought. it was very strange at first to say the least I mean I was actually sucking on another guy... And what's more he seemed to enjoy it I didn't enjoy it a whole lot, and did actually acquire a taste for it if you know what I mean and yes each guy tastes different, what makes it palatable is that its usually mixed with her. So yes to answer your question I would and do suck and clean if that's what she request

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:33 pm

I guess maybe because i am not really a extreme cuck type but I would not clean the other guy. Of course it has never came up and I am sure my wife would instantly loose attraction to the guy that ask me too. My wife is attracted to men that want to ravage her not men that want a blow job from another man. actually it is these kind of post out there that took me so long to talk wife into it she would dread things like this and be like wow why would a straight man want my husband to suck his cock, what is wrong with my mouth.

I am just answering the question I actually understand the humilation stuff (that I am not into) and I think each there own it seems some couples love the gay or bi aspects and some of these couples seem to prefer to pick Bi men as the other man.

Daytripper
Prepubescent

Unread post by Daytripper » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:59 pm

Told to or not I want to taste her on him, I want him to unload in my mouth after he unloads in her.

DCharles
Trainable

Unread post by DCharles » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:54 pm

In general, I would say that I would not do this. There is one guy that she has been with that I would do this because it turns me on like crazy how wild their sex was.

WimpToad
Player

Unread post by WimpToad » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:22 pm

If I been watching her in action and horny from that and she said clean me, I know I would :oops: My mistake miss read, thought it was my wife not the bull, I have say not likely.
Last edited by WimpToad on Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:55 am

As an update to my previous posts, I have cleaned up 3 of the 4 bulls she has had this year. One of them even got hard and came in my mouth again!

oldcuck67
Prepubescent

Unread post by oldcuck67 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:02 am

many yrs ago, when i was still actively cucked, an FB of wife insisted that i clean him. HW liked the idea but i didn't. at the time i considered myself totally straight and had never even considered sucking a cock. i was not allowed to refuse and was given a large incentive, one with four fingers and a thumb. i ended up on my knees and he stuck his now semi-hard cock in my mouth and i proceeded to follow his and my wife's instructions until he got hard and eventually came in my mouth. from that day on i followed orders, his, hers and just about anyone else's without hesitation. i eventually learned to like sucking cock and even more so their mixed cum in her pussy.

wifescreampielover
Prepubescent

Unread post by wifescreampielover » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:23 pm

I would clean up my wife and love it. But I would have no interest in cleaning up the man. After all he got to fuck my wife isn't that enough?

hardon97
Prepubescent

Unread post by hardon97 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:29 pm

What about the guy having to suck your cock before he gets to fuck your wife?
Or has to let you cum in his ass before he fucks your wife in the ass?

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:32 pm

Hardon97, I've sucked many of my former wife's lovers "fluffing" them to fuck her. I did the clean up on both as well when they finished. As fr the anal, I have had a few do me, but usually when wife asked for it or she was having her period and I became the substitute for her.

cucked4ever
Prepubescent

Unread post by cucked4ever » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:30 am

She makes me beg to clean and suck his cock. She tells the guy that I am a cumslut,
I am a bi/gay submissive cuckold; my wife's pussy is for black men only.

davey
Prepubescent

Unread post by davey » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:55 pm

Definitely, if I haven't cum with them. They could make me do so much to heighten their pleasure, but once I have cum, the flame dies for a bit and I then have to be forced to eat his cum. But of forced, god that flashbacks are strong.

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:49 pm

I really enjoy sucking her lover's cock briefly when he pulls out after fucking her and cumming in her (bareback of course). When I see his wet cock glistening in the soft light I have the irresistible urge to suck it. His cock is so slick and shiny coated with his cum and her pussy juice and feels so good in my mouth as he actually gets a little soft. It's a different sensation than sucking him as he's building up to orgasm and getting harder and bigger as he gets more aroused (which of course is great too). My wife loves to watch me suck the cock that just fucked her, but she wants me to be quick because she wants me to dive into her cummy pussy right away.

aspmroikle
Virgin

Unread post by aspmroikle » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:40 pm

I had to say yes because once she really wanted me to suck it with her. Originally she wanted us to share his cum but it turned her on so much that she just had to have his cock fuck her. One other time she fantasized about jerking him off into my mouth. I was doing it willingly but at the last second she pulled it out and wrapped her own lips around it. I would not do these things on my own but am willing occasionally if she wants it.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Re: How many cucks would clean up their wife's bf if told to.

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:52 am

I believe the poll covers most cuckolds at 89 percent. Once the excitement reaches a certain level I have never had a cuckold refuse.

Just my experience ......

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

fragile3013
Prepubescent

Unread post by fragile3013 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:41 am

I would go into such a submissive trance that I don not think I have the ability to say no to my wife...If She is happy...I am happy

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:51 am

I think it would be really hot if my wife insisted that her lover let me suck his cock, and insisted that I suck his cock, before she lets him fuck her. In this scenario, both her lover and I are reluctant, but my wife dictates that I suck his cock for her viewing pleasure. She teases him about getting hard in my mouth, and teases me about sucking the cock that is going to fuck her. I just get off on a woman getting men to do things sexually that they would not otherwise do.

loveherso
Trainable

Unread post by loveherso » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:53 pm

Sucked a dozen cocks or so, so you would think I would have no problem.
Have done the creampie thing which was great.
I might be wrong but it seems like licking it OFF something would amplify the frankly, often bad tasting stuff. It depends on recent diet, I hear, and I also hear that pineapple juice does wonders.
Of course, if Goddess said do it, I would be there! The problem is, it wouldn't even cross her mind because she would consider it mean. Grrr. Everybody, please chant, pray, witchcraft, whatever, that my honey would become more mean. I'm thinking about asking Brad to email her and persuade her. "This will never go away, and I believe that you want to as well.."
"If you so much as hold hands with another girl..we're done."

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:45 pm

loveherso wrote:Sucked a dozen cocks or so, so you would think I would have no problem.
Have done the creampie thing which was great.
I might be wrong but it seems like licking it OFF something would amplify the frankly, often bad tasting stuff. It depends on recent diet, I hear, and I also hear that pineapple juice does wonders.
Of course, if Goddess said do it, I would be there! The problem is, it wouldn't even cross her mind because she would consider it mean. Grrr. Everybody, please chant, pray, witchcraft, whatever, that my honey would become more mean. I'm thinking about asking Brad to email her and persuade her. "This will never go away, and I believe that you want to as well.."
Are you begging her to lick his cum off her body ?? Sometimes a cuck has to "beg" to show his deep desires.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:00 am

Given the opportunity. YES!

I would lick their cum from her pussy.
I would lick their cum from his cock.
I would take his full load of cum directly from his cock.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:11 am

2wheel wrote:Given the opportunity. YES!

I would lick their cum from her pussy.
I would lick their cum from his cock.
I would take his full load of cum directly from his cock.
Good boy.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...