Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: degrees of cuckolding
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:49 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Hi all, hubby and I are needing some advice. We have a rock solid relationship and I have been a hotwife for little over a year. We have ventured into the cuck side of it and it's something we really enjoy and it turns my husband on immensely as it does me.
We have had numerous MFM with him watching/taking pics. He does love a cream pie but it's not often the other guy will allow him to clean him.
I had my first solo date last weekend, it was prearranged with a gentleman we really like and played with a few weeks before, the 3 of us.. Hubby was ecstatic to hear the play by play when I got home and we can't wait to do it again.
Now..our question is: We are not real familiar with the nuances of cuckolding, I know it can go from one extreme to the other . As ones starting out...what is the next step in line if we wish to pursue this a little further? I don't want to go overboard right at the beginning and turn us against it unwillingly.
We would appreciate suggestions and what has worked/not worked for other couples.
Thanks so much !

Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:04 pm 
Prepubescent

I would suggest that you ease into it with someone that you're comfortable with. The biggest thing is communication. If everyone communicates and understands what the boundaries are, it can work perfectly. Make sure that there is a safe word and everyone respects it. You also need to agree that, whenever the safe word is spoken, you and your husband will have a private moment to talk and decide if you want to proceed or stop. It sounds like you're almost all of the way there, so it won't be a stretch. I had a great couple that were excellent at communicating, and they were a lot of fun. It's a long story, but it all started as more of a Hotwife scenario until she asked that her husband be allowed to watch. It didn't take long before they both were including me in their discussions of what they wanted to happen. I was very new to cuckolding then, and they both really taught me a lot.

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:34 pm 
Pervert

Just do what works for you and turns both of you on.

Don't be concerned with labels. :)

Unread postPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:41 am 
Verified Hot Wife

Hi: My relationship with my husband... wow! How did we get from there to here? We started out doing the hw thing mostly mfm then me dating on my own then more mfm and sometimes more mmm. Anyway, over time, hub exhibited more and more submissive tendencies. It came as a surprise to me to find as he became more submissive my dominant side seemed to respond to that and I became more and more dominant. We are now deeply involved in BDSM with my hub as my cuck/slave. I know that is extreme for some but it is where we are.
My point is, this is an evolution. You don't go from mild to wild overnight. Some people will never take their relationships to the degree we have and that is fine. One size does not fit all. You have to see where it takes you both. The key here is to be sure you communicate openly and clearly. It is like dancing. You both have to make the right moves at the same time. Don't try to rush things and never do anything that makes you uncomfortable.
In our situation I am in charge. The other men who join us do not participate in ordering my husband around and they certainly don't order me around. Again, that is just how we do it. Some couples seem to be jointly submissive and enjoy having the other man or men take some level of control in the relationship. You have to communicate, communicate, and communicate. Go at your own pace and find out what works and doesn't work for you. There is some trial and error in this as well. Don't be afraid to make some mistakes along the way and above all, enjoy the journey.

Unread postPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 am 
Player

You guys sound like you have a great relationship. Many kudos to you both.

Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:53 am 
Player

Just as has been said above, your HotWife / cuckold relationship will evolve based on honest communication. Shared fantasy, your desires, and each willing to please the other will provide the foundation for satisfying sexual adventures.
We started as swingers, moved to HotWife adventures, and then added a touch of cuckold to suit our personal flavor. To each their own. We openly admit (to prospective partners) that my wife cuckolds me, but we limit the humiliation factor. As Ann explains, she's the only one who is cuckolding me, I'm hers to treat as she alone sees fit. Any play partner has to treat me with the same respect that she expects from him. Works for us, and I am devoted to pleasing my cuckoldress.
Do what works for you two, and if it's different than others, we promise we won't turn you in!

Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:23 am 
Verified Hot Wife

You all have given some very good advice. I particularly like the last one, as that is kind of the way we are doing it....just a natural progression from one to another. And the explanation of how the hubby WILL be treated respectfully by ANY lover is a biggie for us too.
Thanks !!