Is masturbation your only sexual release?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How important is masturbation to you as a cuckold?

It is my only sexual release and I have to do it myself
28%
It is my only sexual release but my wife also does it for me
9%
I do myself it in anticipation of my wife seeing her lover
16%
I do it myself watching my wife and lover
14%
I do it myself while sucking my wife's lover's cock
6%
I do it in addition to sexual intercourse with my wife/partner
27%

Total votes: 766

Thisismyusername123
Virgin

Re: Is masturbation your only sexual release?

Unread post by Thisismyusername123 » Sat May 15, 2021 5:00 am

I only get a handjob on our anniversaries... my only other release is anal.
Nullo cuckold

sub husband
Virgin

Unread post by sub husband » Sat May 15, 2021 7:46 am

My wife took charge of my orgasms our fourth month together. It’s evolved to the place that I usually cum by humping on her stomach or thigh. Usually after she cums. Only other way is masterbation but that’s very very rare, only with her permission and never from stroking it bare.

STCU
Virgin

Unread post by STCU » Sat May 15, 2021 10:15 am

My wife gets plenty of sex from her bull, so she doesn’t need or particularly want it from me. However, she does allow me sex a few times a year. Being caged, the best I’ll get at the moment is a prostate massage without touching, or a pegging. That’s my only way to cum at the moment. However I’m confident I’ll be allowed sex in my birthday, next week. It’ll be the first time this year and my first proper release since mid February.

Also she has hinted that I may get to watch her with her bull. It will be the first time I’ve watched her with another man for over two years, so I’m very excited about it.
Shut the Cuck up

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat May 15, 2021 10:37 am

We have sex afterward, but I'm usually jerking off either while she is getting ready for a date or, more often, when she has just walked out the door for a night away. For me, that's one of the best parts of this.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

brixworth_sissy
Prepubescent

Unread post by brixworth_sissy » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:09 am

I have known my wife for over 28 years and have never had PIV sex with her (at my suggestion).
I get to lick her pussy almost every day, and it is generally full of someone else's cum. Although no longer in chastity (it is now denial on trust) I only get to cum by self masturbation when directed by my wife, and generally for her, and her lovers amusement.
I wouldn't have it any other way :D

curiouscouple1978
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple1978 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:44 am

I can cum whenever i want i just have to jack off myself. When im home on weekends when we do play i get her off first by eating her and using a dildo on her then she will fuck my ass while i jack off. While she teases and humiliates me. It turns me on so much to be pussy free and not get her pussy

Texas Rebel
Virgin

Unread post by Texas Rebel » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:53 am

Masturbation only for quite some time now. I have to do it myself, but she will allow me to cum on her feet if I want, though she remains clothed and quite disinterested--embarrassing really. I usually just go to the bathroom and jerk with my thumb and finger feeling totally frustrated.

Betasissy69
Virgin

Unread post by Betasissy69 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:36 pm

20 happy years pussy free , just my hand

ceoart
Virgin

Unread post by ceoart » Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:09 pm

I am not in chastity, but I am pussy, mouth and ass free. I masturbate daily. My wife allows me to fuck her hand or legs if her lover is not staying the night.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:51 am

I have only had PIV sex three times since January 2018. Of those three times, two of them ended up with me exploding upon entry. The other time I last about six pumps then I was done. And that is why she says sex with me is not worth it.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:22 am

For some lucky cucks, their only release is periodically timed ruined orgasms (eg once a month), after which they are locked in chastity. Bad behavior can delay even these releases, and good behavior can result in a hand job.

Birthday and anniversary allow for vaginal sex twice a year, but all other days of significance involve denial and teasing and eating another man’s cream pie from your wife. The bull’s birthday may require cuck to honor his manhood orally. Failure to do so would result in a whipping, followed by forced bi and an extended month in chastity.

mfmfantasy50
Trainable

Unread post by mfmfantasy50 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:05 am

Yes, masturbation is my only sexual release. I, or my wife (Mistress) always jerks me off; denying me penetrative sex and inter-vaginal orgasm.

This has been going on TWO YEARS; except for one instance during the first year, when I was allowed to fuck her and cum in her pussy at the one year anniversary of being denied. I don’t expect that to happen, again.

My Mistress’s routine relief is to have me get her off with large vibrating cock toys; after long periods of arousal with heavy foreplay sharing fantasy sex stories and fingering and massaging her erogenous zones.

After a period of rest and snuggling, following her solo orgasm, she often forcefully pushes me away and onto my back, pins me with a long leg over my pubic area and grasps my sometimes caged cock. If caged, she roughly shakes it demanding it be uncaged and then begins caressing and stroking my sensitive teased cock. Lately, after a period of stroking without orgasm, I ask permission from my Mistress to insert an anal vibrator of some sort to accelerate my stimulation, which has proven to be a very reliable and pleasure-able means of stimulation. With the vibrator inserted in my anal passage and my Mistress violently stroking my cock, I can always achieve a very powerful orgasm; after which my Mistress sometimes feeds me my own cum; scooping it from my cum-soaked stomach.

Caribwaters
Trainable

Unread post by Caribwaters » Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:23 am

My story is a little different than most of the others. There should be another category in this poll, "under wife/gf supervision". Never been allowed by my wife to masturbate alone, yet I never discouraged her from enjoying self satisfaction.

After my wife experienced the difference between me her "very special" lover, she quickly realized how inadequate I was in satisfying her during intercourse. She used to organism about half the time we had intercourse, even after enjoying the affections of other lovers, until she became involved with this one guy, who was substantially larger than her husband and the other men in her life. This last lover, an old HS boyfriend was exceptional not only in the size of his equipment, but in his overall intimacy technique. He could make her cum at least twice during intercourse, something I was never able to accomplished. She was always just one-and-done, when I was able to make her cum. She could never get enough of the different feeling from his dick inside of her. She said his tongue was like "magic", so much better than any other man, but claims she often resisted cumming orally, even though it was supposedly great, as she had an "obsessive" need to always feel his dick inside.

As a result of being exposed to well a endowed man over quite a few years, she became unable to cum with me during intercourse and slowly reduced the occasions where she let me penetrate her. It eventually reached the point of why do something that one partner no longer seems to enjoy. She had, to my absolute frustration totally given up giving me blow jobs to my completion many years ago, yet no reluctance of enthusiastically engaging when with her other men. She still really enjoys and expects to be orally satisfied.

Intercourse to completion is now an unusual event and we have evolved into me kneeling over her and masturbating while she verbally humiliates me by expounding on my sexual inadequacies as a man, that has resulted in her becoming a sexually frustrated, often unsatisfied woman. Reminds me that none of her former lovers ever had to humiliate themselves by jerking off in front of a naked woman. Cannot cum without asking her for her explicit permission, which sometimes is withheld until a later occasion. Enjoys watching my frustration when denied as I approach that point of no return, says it is good for me to stop, as it helps to understand her feelings over the years when I could no longer make her cum vaginally.

I am permitted to manually ejaculate on her breasts and chest area, but in order to do that I have promise to lick her totally clean. Made the error once of not following thru on that commitment, learned fast to not make that mistake again.

danman71
Virgin

Unread post by danman71 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:11 am

Not married yet but have not had sex with my fiancé since February of 2020. The only sexual contact I get from her is a very occasional hand job that I usually have to complete myself.