Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
AstaSilva
Experienced

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by AstaSilva » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:01 pm

spud wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:57 pm
i am sorry, but i feel this entire thread is kind of sad. CuriousDave gave his wife all that she wanted, and she eventually left him for another man. Is this the inevitable outcome for cuckold men...that their wives leave them for a more manly man....unless they age out and are willing to accept their cuck because sex is not that imporant to her anymore and she likes the stability?

It brings to mind the quesiton: IS THERE any way to enter a cuckold lifestyle, and insure you do not end up divorced? You are basically reinforcing to your wife that you are sexually inadequate as a man, and that she needs a better man to have sex with. How can she remain married to you long term after you have convinced her of that?

I get that, in the moment of lust, it might sound like a good idea. but damn....the end results do not look statistically all that promising
Remember that whether its OHW, Reddit, or some other site.
Usually when it leads to divorce, people ghost without explanation or delete the thread.
So do NOT assume just because there are many positive stories, that what you see is an accurate representation of things.
By my count there's been like 30+ divorces announced on this site, and that's with me only dipping in once a week. Who knows the true number.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:43 pm

AstaSilva wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:01 pm

Usually when it leads to divorce, people ghost without explanation or delete the thread.
So do NOT assume just because there are many positive stories, that what you see is an accurate representation of things.
By my count there's been like 30+ divorces announced on this site, and that's with me only dipping in once a week. Who knows the true number.
I know that's always been my assumption too with threads ending abruptly and nothing ever heard again, however i know its maybe my tendency to rush to the 'obvious' conclusion if I think that's what it is. There are always other possible explanations, but then I always think something is normally obvious for a reason. People can lose interest and stop posting but it's usually preceded by the thread reaching more of 'nothing happening' status.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

spud
Virgin

Unread post by spud » Tue May 10, 2022 4:44 am

it is an important thing to consider though.
IF for the moment you are sexually DRIVEN to share your wife with others, you might act on that impulse, and really enjoy it.
but it does change the marriage dynamic. And like the fabled Pandora's Box, once that box is opened, who knows what sort of demons might fly out.

There are alternatives to hotwifing/cuckolding. Role play, for instance, comes to mind. Dress up as someone else to have sex with your wife. done properly, it can be a real thrill.

Or there might be ways to go into cuckolding, but not fully dive into the deep end of the pool. Maybe some form of cuckolding, but where the husband is intimately involved in selecting the bull. Maybe side rules where she can only meet a new guy up to X times in a row....so to not allow personal feelings to develop. Maybe some things the cuck can do to still maintain SOME sort of masculinity. It seems like the loss of masculinity that eventually turns the hotwife off, and seeks her to get a divorce.

Seems like there needs to be more discussion on these sort of options.....with the idea being you WANT the thrill of this lifestyle, but do NOT want to be divorced five years from now.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue May 10, 2022 6:43 am

spud wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 4:44 am
it is an important thing to consider though.
IF for the moment you are sexually DRIVEN to share your wife with others, you might act on that impulse, and really enjoy it.
but it does change the marriage dynamic. And like the fabled Pandora's Box, once that box is opened, who knows what sort of demons might fly out.

There are alternatives to hotwifing/cuckolding. Role play, for instance, comes to mind. Dress up as someone else to have sex with your wife. done properly, it can be a real thrill.

Or there might be ways to go into cuckolding, but not fully dive into the deep end of the pool. Maybe some form of cuckolding, but where the husband is intimately involved in selecting the bull. Maybe side rules where she can only meet a new guy up to X times in a row....so to not allow personal feelings to develop. Maybe some things the cuck can do to still maintain SOME sort of masculinity. It seems like the loss of masculinity that eventually turns the hotwife off, and seeks her to get a divorce.

Seems like there needs to be more discussion on these sort of options.....with the idea being you WANT the thrill of this lifestyle, but do NOT want to be divorced five years from now.
Couldn't agree more with this, although possibly with one qualification, that cuckolding only involves humiliation in some cases. It's never been a necessary element, unless you define cuckolding as only a small subset of the whole genre, in fact rather in the way the definition has been customised and redefined on this site.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

hwest10
Prepubescent

Unread post by hwest10 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:58 am

Dave, thank you for sharing your story! I read through the whole thing in the last couple of weeks - what a wild ride you've been on. I've enjoyed reading about your adventures with Paige more than anything and seeing how she pushed you to explore more extreme fantasies. Have there been any other exciting developments since being married? Either way hope you're doing well and enjoying life.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:32 pm

Welcome to the forum hwest10.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:16 pm

I once thought English history could provide an interesting allegory after reading Dave's whole story, It was probably more a case of my mind wandering but I was totally in awe of his personal history and the rollercoaster of emotions the clearly sectionalised account engendered within me as a reader.

So I compared his incestuous fantasising about Jenna and his own stepdad as comparable to Roman Britain, simply because of the taboo breaking licentiousness of the idea and the fact their affair prospered giving tragic consequences for Dave himself. The idea that Rome was an extremely promiscuous and licentious society is, in reality, if nothing else a massive over-simplification of a complex picture. It is however how I always think of the incestuous emperor Nero, the awful Caligula who got his sister pregnant and made them both gods and various other worldly pleasure seeking rulers. While most of this took place in Rome itself and the likes of Claudius was Emperor when they invaded Britain it sort of stuck in my mind.

You could then compare Jenna metaphorically hitting him with a sledgehammer while be lay sick in bed having announced she was leaving him for his dad, as the start of the dark ages, a time between around 500 and 1066 in England after the fall of the Western Roman Empire that characterises it as marked by economic, intellectual and cultural decline. This matches the time Dave suffered deep depression, terrible regret for what had transpired with his stepdad and his own wife and then an acceptance that he can start to move forward recognising the past but rather like the new invading Saxons rebuilt England after the Romans left, Dave could rebuild his life after Jenna.

The introduction and prominence of Paige in the second half of the history, although she'd featured while Jenna was still his wife, was a sort of reawakening or renaissance period for Dave, new ideas, a new adventurousness, a willingness to try different lifestyles and experience new things mirrors the real renaissance in Europe after the dark ages were but a memory of a few hundred years ago. So just as one was the European cultural, artistic, political and economic “rebirth” following the Middle Ages, Dave himself was sort of reborn with Paige by his side, what she introduced him to and encouraged him in doing revitalised a beaten man and returned him to the optimistic, forward thinking one he'd always been. It finished with a happy ending and an optimism for the future, and a lot of that was thanks to Paige, a very positive influence for Dave

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:32 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:43 pm
AstaSilva wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:01 pm

I know that's always been my assumption too with threads ending abruptly and nothing ever heard again, however i know its maybe my tendency to rush to the 'obvious' conclusion if I think that's what it is. There are always other possible explanations, but then I always think something is normally obvious for a reason. People can lose interest and stop posting but it's usually preceded by the thread reaching more of 'nothing happening' status.
Or they just run out of ideas and get bored. Not that for a moment am I suggesting any of these threads are pure fantasy!
And even if they are, I don't care, I still enjoy them but I do get fed up when they just stop.

Jbjhamilton99
Trainable

Unread post by Jbjhamilton99 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:48 am

Johng1953 wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:32 am
Or they just run out of ideas and get bored. Not that for a moment am I suggesting any of these threads are pure fantasy!
And even if they are, I don't care, I still enjoy them but I do get fed up when they just stop.
I know one thing if I sell a house, have a family member pass, have a medical problem appeared updating a forum group would be the least on my list of things to do. Getting bored I’m sure is a large percentage among the others you mentioned.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:59 am

Jbjhamilton99 wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:48 am
Johng1953 wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:32 am
I know one thing if I sell a house, have a family member pass, have a medical problem appeared updating a forum group would be the least on my list of things to do. Getting bored I’m sure is a large percentage among the others you mentioned.
Oh absolutely, I do get that and of course we are paying nothing so have no rights to have any expectations of those who share on here for whatever reason.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:34 am

There are a wide variety of reasons why threads abruptly end, real life's many far more important problems, sheer lethargy, boredom or whatever and for no reason at all, there's no obligation and no requirements to carry on so free will and no longer interested could be very valid reasons

It's more you can normally suspect when things might just be because events havdnt gone to plan, things have been rapidly going south and not at all how the OP wanted Usually the OP has been clapped all the way to his sorry fate by his fantasising accolytes and supporters it must be said, and then WHAM everything goes silent, nothing is ever posted again by the OP, usually accompanied by his complete absence from the site altogether. Of course this could also be for one of the many other reasons but the downhill trajectory of how his adventure has been going before the sudden stop usually gives a hint as to why else it might have stopped. If something looks obvious then it usually is obvious.

There seems to be a proliferation of threads who currently fit in this same category of suddenly stopping although I could only name but a few who I would think for obvious reasons, certainly not all of them by any means, and I'd expect some to post again.

She has feelings

My girlfriend demanded to have oral sex with other guys. I am so confused.
(Sam 123 hasn't posted or logged on since May 10th when it looked as if might all be going south)

My wife and her ex husband - SoFLcuck's

Aussiecuck's A virtual cuckold

Luisbelo's risking everything

Being replaced (Jezza's thread)

Tom, Jasmine's thread (Someonecuckme) ...Tom, Jasmine & My Step Dad (Has a Bully/Rival ever fucked your wife)

Re: Wife Locked Me Up On New Years Eve ?!?!? (New2itBrad)

There was also one where the cuck husband invited his online alpha into his own home where he took over his wife and himself leaving the freshly whipped cuck's backside on display behind the main front windows for all the neighbours to see (he used a Sharpie pen to wrote CUNT on it too) making him stay there for four hours while he repeatedly pounded his wife - can't remember the title but it's another that has been dormant and predictably will probably stay that way now.

I know it's the done thing not to comment when so many go 'dead' but they do so for a reason - these are the ones that just immediately come to mind, there are so many more and the cheerleaders should remember that when they cheer and encourage the OP to go further down a rabbit hole destined to lead the breakup of his marriage, that he'll be left with depression, loneliness and regret, while they can just move on and cheer someone else.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:36 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:34 am

I know it's the done thing not to comment when so many go 'dead' but they do so for a reason.

Chris
Obviously some go dead for a reason, Chris, but I think one of the biggest issues is as mundane as losing the inspiration to continue and just can't be arsed anymore. You've written your story. Were there never times when you thought you'd had enough of it? There's a fair amount of work involved in writing up the key moments of your sex life. It certainly happens to me. Not because she's left me and run off with him, or I've strangled her in a mad fit of jealousy. Just because I can get fed up of putting the effort in at times.

Now and then it can be like, why am I doing this?
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:54 am

john jasson wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:36 am
Chrislydi wrote:

I know it's the done thing not to comment when so many go 'dead' but they do so for a reason.

Chris
Obviously some go dead for a reason, Chris, but I think one of the biggest issues is as mundane as losing the inspiration to continue and just can't be arsed anymore. You've written your story. Were there never times when you thought you'd had enough of it? There's a fair amount of work involved in writing up the key moments of your sex life. It certainly happens to me. Not because she's left me and run off with him, or I've strangled her in a mad fit of jealousy. Just because I can get fed up of putting the effort in at times.

I don't disagree at all but then I tried to say so too.

'There are a wide variety of reasons why threads abruptly end, real life's many far more important problems, sheer lethargy, boredom or whatever and for no reason at all, there's no obligation and no requirements to carry on so free will and no longer interested could be very valid reasons. '

I do think many such as Jezza's and Luisbelo's looked obvious that they'd end for all the wrong reasons well before they actually did and the fact you can usually see this happening is the difference for me.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:57 am

spud wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:57 pm
i am sorry, but i feel this entire thread is kind of sad. CuriousDave gave his wife all that she wanted, and she eventually left him for another man. Is this the inevitable outcome for cuckold men...that their wives leave them for a more manly man....unless they age out and are willing to accept their cuck because sex is not that imporant to her anymore and she likes the stability?

It brings to mind the quesiton: IS THERE any way to enter a cuckold lifestyle, and insure you do not end up divorced? You are basically reinforcing to your wife that you are sexually inadequate as a man, and that she needs a better man to have sex with. How can she remain married to you long term after you have convinced her of that?

I get that, in the moment of lust, it might sound like a good idea. but damn....the end results do not look statistically all that promising
I suppose the question arising from this is why you are here.

I don't think you get it at all. Maybe for some it's about "a more manly man" whatever that means, but for many of us it's to enjoy along with our wives the full scope and expression of her sexuality set free to follow her inclinations. It's not for the fainthearted. It takes a great deal of strength and courage to hold the line, particularly over a long period as she fulfils her potential. It's hot, it's edgy. It might blow up and tear you apart but it can also bring you closer together as you share this most extreme of taboos. It's a strength to be able to give her this, not a weakness. Our marital sex is also invariably mind-blowing for us both. Sex with others is different for her. It pushes different buttons. An additional pleasure for her, not a replacement.

As for is there any way to do this to ensure you don't end up divorced, well of course not. But then equally there is no way to ensure perpetual married bliss in a vanilla relationship either. Life's fun but it's also a risk. Some of us are big enough to take the one in order to enjoy the rewards of the other.
Last edited by john jasson on Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:00 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:54 am
john jasson wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:36 am
Chrislydi wrote:

Chris

I don't disagree at all but then I tried to say so too.

'There are a wide variety of reasons why threads abruptly end, real life's many far more important problems, sheer lethargy, boredom or whatever and for no reason at all, there's no obligation and no requirements to carry on so free will and no longer interested could be very valid reasons. '

I do think many such as Jezza's and Luisbelo's looked obvious that they'd end for all the wrong reasons well before they actually did and the fact you can usually see this happening is the difference for me.

Chris
Indeed you did say that Sir. All angles covered as ever.

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:10 pm

Anytime a married couple engages in a consensually non-monogamous life style, there is almost always an increased chance of divorce - whether it is swinging, hotwifing, open marriage, or poly. Certainly, any marriage can end in divorce, but opening a marriage obviously increases those chances - this is essentially a truism in the poly community. Proceed at your own risk.

reversoxi
Virgin

Unread post by reversoxi » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:58 pm

Hi Dave,

Wonderful story.

Thanks for sharing

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:25 pm

reversoxi wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:58 pm
Hi Dave,

Wonderful story.

Thanks for sharing
This has to be my favourite thread on the site, I know Dave logged in at the start of this year and may from time to time ghost the site by looking in without actually bothering to log in, but I'd love him to give a line or two saying he's ok now, even if I understand things may have moved on to where this site no longer has any interest for him.

Just looking on my analogy of his story with English history, (about ten or eleven posts further up), where on earth did I dream that up from? How embarrassing.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

hotpastdawn
Prepubescent

Unread post by hotpastdawn » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:43 am

I had my share of fantasies about my own father in-law during my marriage.
My Writings on Cuckolding and Male Sexual Submissiveness:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DawnWrites/

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:10 am

hotpastdawn wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:43 am
I had my share of fantasies about my own father in-law during my marriage.
Didn't have any about mine 😂, I'm sorry I just couldn't resist that.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

luv2doit
Virgin

Unread post by luv2doit » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:10 am

A really wild roller coaster ride. An Amazing story of bouncing back.
curiousdave , hope that everything's going well.
And someday you will give some random update of your life.
Any update :D :D :D :D
For some it may accelerates the inevitable and for others it helps them to comeout stronger than ever.
But in the end, I hope you will find true happiness.
😎😎😎

luv2doit
Virgin

Unread post by luv2doit » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:45 am

deleted
Last edited by luv2doit on Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
For some it may accelerates the inevitable and for others it helps them to comeout stronger than ever.
😎😎😎

luv2doit
Virgin

Unread post by luv2doit » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:46 am

Chrislydi wrote:
There are a wide variety of reasons why threads abruptly end, real life's many far more important problems, sheer lethargy, boredom or whatever and for no reason at all, there's no obligation and no requirements to carry on so free will and no longer interested could be very valid reasons

It's more you can normally suspect when things might just be because events havdnt gone to plan, things have been rapidly going south and not at all how the OP wanted Usually the OP has been clapped all the way to his sorry fate by his fantasising accolytes and supporters it must be said, and then WHAM everything goes silent, nothing is ever posted again by the OP, usually accompanied by his complete absence from the site altogether. Of course this could also be for one of the many other reasons but the downhill trajectory of how his adventure has been going before the sudden stop usually gives a hint as to why else it might have stopped. If something looks obvious then it usually is obvious.

There seems to be a proliferation of threads who currently fit in this same category of suddenly stopping although I could only name but a few who I would think for obvious reasons, certainly not all of them by any means, and I'd expect some to post again.

She has feelings

(Sam 123 hasn't posted or logged on since May 10th when it looked as if might all be going south)

Tom, Jasmine's thread (Someonecuckme) ...Tom, Jasmine & My Step Dad (Has a Bully/Rival ever fucked your wife)

There was also one where the cuck husband invited his online alpha into his own home where he took over his wife and himself leaving the freshly whipped cuck's backside on display behind the main front windows for all the neighbours to see (he used a Sharpie pen to wrote CUNT on it too) making him stay there for four hours while he repeatedly pounded his wife - can't remember the title but it's another that has been dormant and predictably will probably stay that way now.

I know it's the done thing not to comment when so many go 'dead' but they do so for a reason - these are the ones that just immediately come to mind, there are so many more and the cheerleaders should remember that when they cheer and encourage the OP to go further down a rabbit hole destined to lead the breakup of his marriage, that he'll be left with depression, loneliness and regret, while they can just move on and cheer someone else.

Chris
Hey Chris ,Read this, got sad.
Then I crosschecked it. All of the thread you named have updated and some users are active ( except My girlfriend demanded)
:D :D :D :D :D

Also which thread is this
😎😎😎

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:15 am

luv2doit wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:46 am
Chrislydi wrote:

She has feelings

Chris
Then I crosschecked it. All of the thread you named have updated and some users are active ( except My girlfriend demanded)

Hi Luv2doit,

Yes happily. SoFLcuck's My wife and her ex husband

Aussiecuck's A virtual cuckold and

have resumed posting and appear to all have possibilities to look forward to, even if all isn't so rosy with Aussiecuck's predicament and problems remain.

Unfortunately although posting again it's not such good news with the other three, maybe predictably but still I can't help feeling sad

Luisbelo's risking everything - he's allowed her back in but it looks as if financially coping with life was proving too difficult and her boyfriend is still her main lover (and maybe more - she only needs money to leave the OP)

Being replaced (Jezza's thread) - his marriage remains one in name only

Tom, Jasmine's thread (Someonecuckme) ...Tom, Jasmine & My Step Dad (Has a Bully/Rival ever fucked your wife) - Tom bravely looks to the future hopefully with no regrets but his long relationship fell apart when Jasmine left with his long time rival.

The intriguing other story was one from another site, and I'm sorry for the confusion. - my memory gets challenged at times and think everything was from on here 😂

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

luv2doit
Virgin

Unread post by luv2doit » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:19 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:15 am
luv2doit wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:46 am
Chrislydi wrote:

She has feelings

Chris

Hi Luv2doit,

Yes happily. SoFLcuck's My wife and her ex husband

Aussiecuck's A virtual cuckold and

have resumed posting and appear to all have possibilities to look forward to, even if all isn't so rosy with Aussiecuck's predicament and problems remain.

Unfortunately although posting again it's not such good news with the other three, maybe predictably but still I can't help feeling sad

Luisbelo's risking everything - he's allowed her back in but it looks as if financially coping with life was proving too difficult and her boyfriend is still her main lover (and maybe more - she only needs money to leave the OP)

Being replaced (Jezza's thread) - his marriage remains one in name only

Tom, Jasmine's thread (Someonecuckme) ...Tom, Jasmine & My Step Dad (Has a Bully/Rival ever fucked your wife) - Tom bravely looks to the future hopefully with no regrets but his long relationship fell apart when Jasmine left with his long time rival.

The intriguing other story was one from another site, and I'm sorry for the confusion. - my memory gets challenged at times and think everything was from on here 😂

Chris
Hey Chris,
Sorry for the later reply, I was reading other threads and I didn't login in.

CuriousDave and Jenna story was a sledgehammer, It still effects me (heartbreaking) but inspirational how he moved on for a better and awesome life. :cry:

Then I read Tom, Jasmine's thread (Someonecuckme) ...Tom, Jasmine & My Step Dad (Has a Bully/Rival ever fucked your wife) was awesome but the closure was again a sledgehammer. I didn't believe the story in the beginning because it happened so fast but later I did and it almost killed. And I still wish that Jas comes back to Tom cause we all know Steve is a player and he will most probably move on. I really hope that Tom and Jas get back together. :cry: :cry:

Luisbelo's risking everything was kinda obvious she just needed Luis money,not Luis. If she gets it she's done.

But in the end , I hope you will find true happiness.
😎😎😎