Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
8toplaywith
Experienced

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:18 pm

Well said!

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:53 am

A belated congrats, Dave! Wishing you much happiness.

(My first logon in a while)

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:26 am

(up)

adawil3
Prepubescent

Unread post by adawil3 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:51 am

I’d love to have a huge dick man screw my wife then I get seconds . I’ve had seconds twice in my life never with the wife . I’m average and have gone second after a huge dick I love the feel of it stretched to point of not touching the walls just slush in the joy juice and loved it

bibuconn
Prepubescent

Unread post by bibuconn » Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:07 pm

DaveS wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:24 pm
Since I'm not an everyday regular participant here on OHW, and hardly ever visit the Cuckold Forum - let me simply say how pleased I am to have had the good fortune of stumbling across this incredible story, nearly a decade long in its longevity. I will admit that the taboo-ish title intrigued me enough to take a look at the story, and then I found it so compelling that I spent the next few days reading all of Dave's entries, as well as a sampling of the many comments. Like a number of other readers, I was captivated by the sheer eroticism of the early part of the story, then sickened by the horrible turn of events that befell Dave - but ultimately encouraged by his perseverance and willingness to engage with the truth of his own sexuality.

This is truly an epic tale, encompassing extraordinary eroticism, the tragedy of utterly despicable human behavior, and amazing strength of character in the face of such horrible betrayal. And , as many others have noted, the story is very well written - with an engaging narrative and remarkable candor. It was quite interesting to read Dave's updates through the years, and to see that he is still posting to this thread.

Dave - somewhere along the way in this tale, you wrote words to the effect of "I will never be the man that my Dad is". To that, I would say to you - "Be very grateful that is so!". Because, by my standards - no matter how alpha, how successful, well off, masculine, or well-endowed he may be - he is not a Real Man by any stretch of the imagination. Real Men have honor and strength of character - and any man that would take his son's wife from him for himself has NO honor or character. NONE. I'm very surprised that the rest of the family did not disown both of them.

He may be forgiven for being seduced, all men can have moments of weakness, and give into temptation. But him agreeing for her to divorce you and marry him is completely inexcusable. Even when he knew that you had consented to their "affair", he should never have allowed the situation to destroy your marriage if he could do anything at all to stop it. And, even if the end of the marriage was inevitable, he should have distanced himself from her anyway to save his relationship with his son. This is what a Real Man and a Real Father would have done (even if a stepfather, he raised you as his own since you were very young) .

You are the Real Man here, Dave - regardless of your sexual proclivities. You forgave both of them for the inexcusable. THAT shows strength of character and honor, the qualities of a Real Man and a decent human being (regardless of gender - this post is not about that).

I hope you will continue to keep us all updated.

I would generally agree with this as it concerns boundaries that the step father never should have crossed. That no one should have, but I put more on him because he’s the oldest of them all and is a parental figure.

On the other hand, I do wonder about his mindset and emotions. In my opinion, there’s no way this is some sort of pure love story for him. The dynamics in play are too extreme to be ignored. I often wonder if he wasn’t being nudged along by his own mentality/ emotions from his position, just as Dave and his wife were nudged along from their respective positions on the sexual psychology spectrum. Maybe his position/ role/ function was just as much of an obsession for him as Dave’s position/ role/ function and that of Dave’s wife as well.

Not saying that as an excuse for him. It would just be unbelievable to me that none of the dynamics involved factored into it for him. I wonder what this whole, entire affair from his perspective would read like…

questionthe
Prepubescent

Unread post by questionthe » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:22 am

(up - keeping the thread alive)

Will say that this is probably the best thread ever on this site. Thank you for sharing over the years.

drwofwof
Virgin

Unread post by drwofwof » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:22 am

well, it took me a bit, but i've now read all 98 pgs...

i can honestly say that there are few men as understanding in life as CD.. He has my eternal admiration. I could never have been as forgiving as he was.

I am glad he continued to post thru all of his turmoil so we could all follow the arch of his development. It was impressive. :up:

i discovered my own cuck tendencies at the end of a relationship and have never been able to act on them. it's be instructive to me to read about CD's experiences. I'm hoping this thread continues as Dave follows his life thru fatherhood.
DrWof

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:42 am

I fully agree with the above most recent posts. Here and in the Hotwife posts, it's evident that divorce occasionally comes about in these open marriage relationships. It doesn't come with guarantees. My wife and I have discussed the intricate possibilities at length to calm our nerves about that, and we think that's the best we can do. Neither of us wish to change the way we live our lives. She doesn't want to live monogamously, and I don't want that for her either. We're each pleased with the way it is.

I'm glad Dave has come to terms with all this.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:09 am

I've now read all 98 pages and am full of admiration for CD. His candid posts throughout describe so movingly all his conflicting emotions, the arousal, jealousy, and angst in all their stages. When I read Jenna had gone it hit me like a sledgehammer too, it was so easy to identify with CD. I felt his heartbreak and the horrible realisation of rejection.

The way CD has moved on and rediscovered his way forward to happier times is an example to us all. He comes across as such a wonderful human being. A humane, forgiving and understanding friend who is always tolerant of others weaknesses and able to see it from other person's point of view.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:51 am

DaveS wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:24 pm

Dave - somewhere along the way in this tale, you wrote words to the effect of "I will never be the man that my Dad is". To that, I would say to you - "Be very grateful that is so!". Because, by my standards - no matter how alpha, how successful, well off, masculine, or well-endowed he may be - he is not a Real Man by any stretch of the imagination. Real Men have honor and strength of character - and any man that would take his son's wife from him for himself has NO honor or character. NONE. I'm very surprised that the rest of the family did not disown both of them.

He may be forgiven for being seduced, all men can have moments of weakness, and give into temptation. But him agreeing for her to divorce you and marry him is completely inexcusable. Even when he knew that you had consented to their "affair", he should never have allowed the situation to destroy your marriage if he could do anything at all to stop it. And, even if the end of the marriage was inevitable, he should have distanced himself from her anyway to save his relationship with his son. This is what a Real Man and a Real Father would have done (even if a stepfather, he raised you as his own since you were very young) .

You are the Real Man here, Dave - regardless of your sexual proclivities. You forgave both of them for the inexcusable. THAT shows strength of character and honor, the qualities of a Real Man and a decent human being (regardless of gender - this post is not about that).

I hope you will continue to keep us all updated.
I know CD hasn't posted for such a long time but
this commentary from DaveS really struck a chord with me, even while fully understanding and empathising with how CD felt throughout those momentous events.

DaveS may not be a cuck, and that wouldn't help him in fully understanding CD's promoting of the couple's illicit and taboo relationship, but you don't have to be a cuck to know how truly despicable Jenna's and CD's stepdad's actions were. Obviously they fell deeply in love and there are strong mitigating factors but the inescapable truth just can't be avoided.

CD, heartbroken acceptance of his fate, almost seemingly as predestined and rightful, was typical of the man, his humane and exceptionally forgiving character shone through every post. The inescapable truth though was it wasn't right at all, his stepdad allowed his 'uncontrollable' emotions to break his son's heart, to give way completely to human weakness and desire regardless, to have the backbone of a spineless fish. Jenna his wife was equally culpable, yes it's human weakness but there is also willpower, their's was non-existent, you can refuse to go there, they didn't.

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:52 am

Duplicate

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:49 pm

I know I've been a prolific poster on other threads but it's CD's that affected me greatly, it left me emotionally drained and I think will always leave a lasting impression. It has had beneficial effects as it stoked up my own kink, pressed my buttons and rekindled within me the desire to play again with my wife too. There will be more opportunities on the horizon later this year and if all goes well I'll have another reason to thank CD for his heartfelt and candid contributions.

I know Dave hasn't posted for some time but he did log in a month ago and I hope he'll one day post s little brief update on how he is today. Not details as so much good and bad may have happened in between - just something to say he's doing fine.

I'll always thank you for this thread Dave.

ChrisLydi

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:42 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:49 pm
I know I've been a prolific poster on other threads but it's CD's that affected me greatly, it left me emotionally drained and I think will always leave a lasting impression.
Although I am generally compelled to finish reading almost anything I start, this was one thread that I had to drop part-way through.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:25 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:42 am
Chrislydi wrote:
I know I've been a prolific poster on other threads but it's CD's that affected me greatly, it left me emotionally drained and I think will always leave a lasting impression.
Although I am generally compelled to finish reading almost anything I start, this was one thread that I had to drop part-way through.
Tbf Bent_n_Twisted the first half of this until Jenna leaves him is the part that's really relevant to me - it's the part most disturbing and shocking, the part that grabs the attention and makes you want to read on.

For me the second part is about a slow and then quicker recovery to happier times, Dave discovers who he is, his kinks and what he wants in the future, it's a happy ever after story I suppose, but it's undoubtedly the first part which provides the meat and the real lesson and story

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:47 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Chrislydi wrote:
Dear Bent_n_Twisted

You didn’t say why you dropped this thread but if it was early and because how Dave was treated, before you got to see how lovely Dave treat people even if they treat him badly. Then I would recommend you to continue.

Dave is a marvellous person, someone I really admire. However they treat him, he is forgiving and kind. I myself, can’t let go of this thread, he touches me deeply.

I wish a certain person in a central position would have had a dad like Dave, because I believe the situation in Eastern Europe would be completely different right now, if he had.

Polleny

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:04 am

Polleny wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:47 am
Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Chrislydi wrote:
Dear Bent_n_Twisted

You didn’t say why you dropped this thread but if it was early and because how Dave was treated, before you got to see how lovely Dave treat people even if they treat him badly. Then I would recommend you to continue.

Dave is a marvellous person, someone I really admire. However they treat him, he is forgiving and kind. I myself, can’t let go of this thread, he touches me deeply.

I wish a certain person in a central position would have had a dad like Dave, because I believe the situation in Eastern Europe would be completely different right now, if he had.

Polleny
Absolutely Polleny

The second half shows just how he moved on and rediscovered his way forward to happier times and is an example to us all. He comes across as such a wonderful human being. A humane, forgiving and understanding friend who is always tolerant of others weaknesses and able to see it from other person's point of view

His character in the face of adversity, deep depression and feeling devastated impressed me, to forgive as though it was predestined and noone to blame, to show a willingness to build bridges to help and be kind was astonishing really.

I think undoubtedly though, even if perheps wrongly, it's the first part of the story with all it's taboo defying increstuous and in crude tabloid terms, naughty and nasty stuff that grabs the attention

ChrisLydi.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

JamesWendy
Virgin

Unread post by JamesWendy » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:15 am

Hi

My thread has now been disentangled and become a separate topic.
Hopefully anyone who had been following my story will now be able to continue.

The new topic is "Wife with my Father"

Best wishes to CD and all his followers.
James

hautnbas

Unread post by hautnbas » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:23 pm

Wow- I just found this thread about a week ago and have spent all of my free time over past several days reading from the beginning. This could totally be a great movie. Dave, thanks for taking the time over the years to share your life. I’ve learned a lot myself and I’ve enjoyed learning about your life. Great thread. Hope it stays around for many more years.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:12 pm

This thread should never be lost off the site. I know Dave hasn't been logged on since January 29th this year. but his thread is one of the most moving and personal testimonies I've read on here.

Simply outstanding and he comes across as such a humane and caring bloke, always ready to let others have their space and never imposing his own wishes.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:13 pm

Duplicate

viewtopic.php?t=65641

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:51 am

Chrislydi wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:12 pm
This thread should never be lost off the site. I know Dave hasn't been logged on since January 29th this year. but his thread is one of the most moving and personal testimonies I've read on here.

Simply outstanding and he comes across as such a humane and caring bloke, always ready to let others have their space and never imposing his own wishes.
Agreed. Remarkable and tragic tale.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:26 pm

Welcome to the forum Axel168.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:12 pm

Axel168 wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:11 pm
I don't know if someone else already posted this, but a situation similar to Dave's actually happened in India. A 48 year old man married his son's ex-wife and fathered a child with her. Here's the source: https://www.indiatimes.com/trending/wtf ... 44195.html
Just reading your link and it makes clear the first marriage was when both were minors, the local authorities saying they've not received any documents from that marriage, the second (to the father following the divorce, taking place when she was 18). The former wife now his stepmother claiming the son was an alcoholic and she wouldn't be happy returning to him. The father and girl now have a son of their own too (the first husband's new stepbrother)

It's possibly a horrible situation for the son especially now the father seems to have financially cut him off too, maybe his alleged alcoholism did him no favours. I must admit to not bring entirely au fait with everything in the way the law works in that particular state in India, and maybe someone can put me right. I admit ignorance as to exactly what the law can and can't do about marriages between minors, although a divorce seemed to go through ok.

Thank you Axel168 for providing such an interesting and similar case - well worth a look.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

spud
Virgin

Unread post by spud » Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:57 pm

i am sorry, but i feel this entire thread is kind of sad. CuriousDave gave his wife all that she wanted, and she eventually left him for another man. Is this the inevitable outcome for cuckold men...that their wives leave them for a more manly man....unless they age out and are willing to accept their cuck because sex is not that imporant to her anymore and she likes the stability?

It brings to mind the quesiton: IS THERE any way to enter a cuckold lifestyle, and insure you do not end up divorced? You are basically reinforcing to your wife that you are sexually inadequate as a man, and that she needs a better man to have sex with. How can she remain married to you long term after you have convinced her of that?

I get that, in the moment of lust, it might sound like a good idea. but damn....the end results do not look statistically all that promising

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:40 pm

spud wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:57 pm
i am sorry, but i feel this entire thread is kind of sad. CuriousDave gave his wife all that she wanted, and she eventually left him for another man. Is this the inevitable outcome for cuckold men...that their wives leave them for a more manly man....unless they age out and are willing to accept their cuck because sex is not that imporant to her anymore and she likes the stability?

It brings to mind the quesiton: IS THERE any way to enter a cuckold lifestyle, and insure you do not end up divorced? You are basically reinforcing to your wife that you are sexually inadequate as a man, and that she needs a better man to have sex with. How can she remain married to you long term after you have convinced her of that?

I get that, in the moment of lust, it might sound like a good idea. but damn....the end results do not look statistically all that promising
Part of the appeal of this thread for me was that it is one of the very few that continued after it had all gone so pear shaped and disastrously wrong for Dave. To see or read about his gradual recovery and coming to terms with what happened is highly unusual, it gave us an insight into his inner struggle to move on, as life just doesn't stop.

As to the second part

"is it inevitable that their wives leave them for a more manly man....unless they age out and are willing to accept their cuck because sex is not that imporant to her anymore and she likes the stability?"

The simple answer is it's far from inevitable, and many threads on the site bear testament to very successful cuckold hot wife marriages.

Divorce can happen with any marriage and this type is no exception to that, but it's often part of the attraction for some that the cuckold gives his wife license to experience much better physically.

I'm not sure on stats, and naturally on a site where this lifestyle is prominent you are far more likely to get only those favourable to it quoted, my thinking is statistically it's a far too small a percentage of the population involved for any really reliable data, and as is crucial, to be able to successfully isolate causes while excluding other factors.

viewtopic.php?t=65641