Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
rs480
Pervert

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by rs480 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:57 pm

Holy crap!
Err, nice avatar Dave!
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

Treborn
Player

Unread post by Treborn » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:55 am

She is stacked Dave.

elina

Unread post by elina » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:44 pm

Congrats on your new Avatar Dave.

I presume this is Page.
A girl with such beautiful tits deserve you as Her devoted cuckold slave!!!
(And you know it by now).

Sincerely
Elina

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:45 pm

:up: :up: :up:
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.

Photo Cuck S
Experienced

Unread post by Photo Cuck S » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:34 pm

Fan-DAM-tastic, Dave! Paige "looks" absolutely DELICIOUS!

kidg1000
Experienced

Unread post by kidg1000 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:11 pm

Congrats Dave, that's so awesome :-)

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:27 pm

Well guy's I had an interesting Saturday night. Which is why I never came back to write more. Paige left out and went to meet up with Shonda. She told me she would probably be staying over at her house (like the night before) so I knew I was in for another night of solo stimulation. It was all good because I do thrive on such moments especially now with the added elements I've already described. BTW, more than likely Shonda will come over to our house this weekend because her room mate girlfriend, whatever you want to call her is supposed to be there. That relationship is headed south fast it seems and Shonda does more avoiding than anything. I guess Paige is becoming a home wrecker there.But anyway I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out if and when she stays over here but we'll save that for when it actually happens. They are getting mighty close though and a whole lot of Paige's time is spent working out their next hook up.

But back to Saturday. I was mostly just chilling out (hadn't started playing with myself yet) when low and behold who shows up, little Miss Trouble... Holly. She hasn't been around much the past 2 weeks because she has a new man in her life and I guess she's been getting dicked down herself. But she came alone and acted like she thought Paige and I would just be hanging out on a Saturday night not doing anything. I call bullshit on that because Paige is never not doing anything. But she comes over and for some reason I was a little annoyed about it. I must have really been caught up in my own plans of wacking off in submissive mode or something. I tried playing it cool because I didn't want to be rude but she could probably tell. Doesn't matter though cause like I said she's a in your face type so she probably could care less if she was wanted or not. In the end though it was cool and actually poured a ton of fuel on my already burning lustful fire.

So she's hanging out with me watching tv and starts asking question after question about Paige's new romance. Apparently Paige told her she's seeing a woman now but didn't go into all the special little details that you guy's know , like her having a cock like clit and stuff. So as we went on I guess I divulged a lot of details she didn't know. Later I worried I may piss Paige off about that because sometimes she doesn't want Holly knowing everything. Like I said she's a sister but in ways she's like a mother (only a foul mouthed, bad influence mother). So I let some stuff out and of course this peaked her curiosity to the utmost and I ended up sharing most everything I've told here. Holly is a horny slut just like her sister and even though she isn't in to women like Paige it seemed to really get her going. I could tell she was like getting horny just talking about it. She doesn't hide any of that very well. She was asking everything you can imagine and seemed really curious about my thoughts and stuff. Well we had started drinking a little and I loosened up quite a bit and pretty much just let it all out. How the whole thing is a huge turn on and how our relationship is turning into something different now, so on so on. Holly was literally enraptured (is that the right terminology ?) by it all. Once again she started talking about how I am the perfect boyfriend to have and how she needs a man like me. Looking back I know now she is in to me, but in that moment I was sort of sucked into the whole "sharing with a friend" type feeling.

The conversation went to other things but seems like every now and then she would bring Paige and I, and the cuckold/slave dynamic up again. Fascination doesn't quite cover it for her. I would say she is borderline obsessive about it. Or at least it seems that way. I was getting buzzed by that point and didn't really feel the vibe yet but she was feeling me out to see if I may be interested in something extra with her. At one point I went to the kitchen to mix some more drinks for us and she came up behind me and reached around and grabbed my crotch hard and squeezed. I was caught totally off guard and sort of froze for the few seconds she held me. She leaned in and coooed in my ear " Mmmm is little Davie hard thinking about Paige getting fucked by her girlfriend". I wasn't at that point because I wasn't even thinking about it until she mentioned. But her words caused a slight stirring that I guess she could feel because she squeezed hard and said "Um hmm seems he is". Then she laughed hard and walked away.

I stayed in the kitchen for a while thinking about what just happened and what to do about it. My total interest is in Paige and no one else right now. So I wasn't debating whether to go fuck Holly or anything but I really felt confused. All of a sudden all her previous talk and actions were settling in and it became obvious she wanted to fuck me or do something with me. I mentioned before I wondered about her possible interest and even told Paige. But I had pretty much forgotten about it. Now it was front row center in my mind again and I was a little taken back by it. The way she spoke to me and just came right up and manhandled me sort of turned me on. It was Paige-esque to say the least. I guess I waited around too long because after about 5 minutes with no blender action going on she called out "Hey slave boy, where's my Daiquiri"?

Confused still I jumped back to action and took our drinks in and handed her's to her. She eyed me up and down and seemed to take some kind of pleasure in whatever she saw. My expression was probably bewildered and lost looking and she probably got off on knowing she put me in that place. I went and sat back down in my chair across the room from her. But she looked over at me and very seductively said "Why not sit over here by me sweetie"? I had a frog in my throat and answered that probably wasn't such a good idea. She asked why in a sort of little girl sweet voice, all innocent and demure. I didn't know how to respond so I just said I really shouldn't. A few awkward moments of silence passed and then she spoke again asking "Davie are you scared of me"? Very buzzed and still unsure of what my current feelings were I laughed a little and said "I think I am". She smiled sweetly and said I had nothing to fear, she just likes me and enjoys giving me a hard time. I answered back that I could tell that. By now I noticed she had unbuttoned several buttons on her blouse and a huge amount of cleavage was showing. Her tits are huge and very beautiful and the way she was sitting accentuated them very nicely. She had one arm up on the back of the couch and her shirt was almost completely opened it seemed. With the mood I was getting in she was definitely the best , most sexy looking I had ever seen her. She continued to smile sweetly at me and I nervously looked away and tried to focus on the show on the tv. A few minutes later she spoke again and asked if I wanted to have a little fun. I couldn't bring myself to look at her again because quite honestly she was getting to me. Before I could answer her she said "It could be our little secret, Paige doesn't have to know". Still looking at the tv I said 'Holly I appreciate the offer, but I can't". Before I could go on she got up and approached my chair and was sort of making a shushing sound like to cut me off. She sat down on the arm of my chair and I still wouldn't look at her. Before I knew it she slid down into my lap and put her face right at mine, only inches apart and said she knows I am attracted to her. Honestly before that moment I never felt any attraction or anything for her, but I did right then. I tried moving my head back from her but was blocked by my chair and she moved closer to lessen the short distance I had gained. I started to answer again and before I could her lips were on mine. She shoved her tongue in my mouth and I did give in. We started kissing passionately for a good 30 seconds or more. She rapidly brought my hand up to put it on her heaving breast and second nature took over and I was squeezing and pulling on it. Bam all of a sudden I realized what I was doing and stopped everything. I pulled my mouth and hand away all at once and said "Holly I can't do this, I'm in a relationship with Paige... I can't". She shushed me again and tried to kiss me again. But I stopped her. I upped the ante by proclaiming that I belong to her sister and I would never betray her like this.

She reached out with her finger and started tracing the outline of my mouth and was smiling while she watched me speak. Her half naked titty was basically laid out on my chest and her wet mouth was only inches away and it did look so delicious in that moment. Temptation was strong! She leaned in and whispered to me that I could belong to her too if I wanted that. My dick was completely hard and on fire pressed up into her butt. She kept tracing my lips with her finger tip and whispering and making little moaning type sounds of horniness. My gosh I was so close to doing it. She put her lips right against my ear and said "I want you to be mine too... I want you to belong to me" I was about to cum in my pants. She was breaking me down by using my new found submissive nature against me.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:28 pm

More to come tomorrow, I've run out of time and I thought this was an interesting place to stop ;)

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:38 pm

Dave you're becoming a lightning rod for sexual situations within the family. But you seem to have survived this strike. I salute your change of avatar--though you've yet to answer "Guess who?"

kidg1000
Experienced

Unread post by kidg1000 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:02 am

so hot Dave! good job with the willpower too! i hope Holly can turn into your cucksitter :-)

1texn
Trainable

Unread post by 1texn » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:15 am

Damn, Dave!

Treborn
Player

Unread post by Treborn » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:33 pm

Dave one of the great things about cock cages is that they are shipped with two keys.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:14 pm

Her words were having a very powerful effect on me. Me feeling submissive and liking it is all new to me. I mean sure it started with Jenna and then continued on now with Paige but it wasn't like it is now. It's really morphed into something new and powerful of late and I catch myself day dreaming about being more and more submissive to a woman (Namely Paige). If it makes sense, I was always somewhat sub I suppose but not just completely. It wasn't a conscious decision before, just my nature. Now it's something I am longing to feel and be.

So her telling me she wanted me to be her's and belong to her was really arousing me in a big way. I can think clearly right now about it all and know that my heart and soul belongs to Paige but in that moment I was forgetting a lot of it. It was the here and now and Holly was pushing the right buttons. She leaned in a gently kissed me again and I didn't pull away. This kiss was sweet and soft and not as hungry or passionate as the first. She went to my ear and whispered again "Do you want to belong to me too Davie"? I muttered out a weak soft "Yes". She licked at my ear and told me how good she would make me feel. I answered "I know". She continued licking and sucking at my ear . I was extremely aroused. I felt as though I would cum in my pants any second. She whispered again that we should go up stairs. When I didn't respond she added "Just for a little while... just to get more comfortable". Now I was remembering Paige again. Going up stairs would mean only one thing and I was jolted back to the betrayal I was starting to commit.

I hesitated and didn't speak. She stood up and grabbed my hands and pulled me up. She leaned in and kissed me soft and sweet again, this time softly putting her tongue back in my mouth. She started sucking on my tongue and I felt it start to happen. I have always had a major weakness for my tongue being sucked on and she did it expertly. Before I knew it I started to spurt, right in my pants. I convulsed and I guess she realized what had happened. I jerked again with the next spurt and she pulled back and looked down at my crotch. She was smiling and she reached down and touched me there. She said "You came"? Embarrassed I just nodded. She seemed really amused by it. She didn't out right laugh at me but her face said it all. She found it funny I had such little control of myself. I think she also was feeling some pride in being able to so easily make me cum on myself. She squeezed me through my pants and made a little clicking sound with her mouth like that expressed disappointment. Looking back I can say with complete honesty this is the only thing that saved me that night. I was gone I tell you. I was lost in a haze of extreme lust and submissiveness and she could have done what ever she wanted with me in that state. Don't congratulate me on being strong or having will power or whatever. If I hadn't cum in my pants like that I would have cheated and I know it.

Well me cumming early didn't really stop Holly for long though. She found it amusing but she still wanted to play. She leaned in to kiss me again but now I had my mind back. I pulled away and said "I can't Holly"! She wrapped her arms around my neck and tried again but I was more forceful this time and removed her hands. It's funny how after a man cums (or at least this man) how you can get so much resolve back. She seemed rather annoyed by my actions though and said something about me getting to cum but she didn't. I said I was sorry and I never intended to do anything at all, that she sort of forced the situation. She got really mad and went and put her shoes on and was cussing and saying stuff like "All you men are the same" and stuff like that. I kept trying to apologize but she wasn't listening. On her way out the door I said I was sorry again to which she pretty much screamed "Fuck Off"!

She called me about 2 hours later and said she was sorry. She said she had too much to drink (not really, she was probably buzzed but not that bad) and she lost her head. Said she would never act like that again and asked me please to not tell Paige. I said I wouldn't, I understood and it was no biggie. She did seem really sorry and pissed at herself over the whole thing so hopefully she meant it. The bigger picture though is I am mad at myself for being so weak that I was so easily led astray like that. I can't let that happen again, especially not with Paige's own sister. That's terrible. But man the woman sure knows how to seduce. I haven't cum in my pants like that in a long time. Powerful stuff for sure.

Anyway that was my eventful Saturday night lol. I'm glad I got it written out while it was still fresh in my mind. Sometimes these things are tricky remembering all the details when you wait a week or two. As fucked up as it was I hope some of you enjoyed reading about it.

I'll try and write some more this week about Paige and Shonda. I just needed to get this off my chest first! Take care friends :)

sensual9696
Virgin

Unread post by sensual9696 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:32 pm

Oh, I can certainly understand the temptation Dave... but you did well under the circumstances. It is so much fun anticipating what your next chapter will be. You are an exceptional writer!

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:23 am

I didn't realize you were exclusive to Paige.
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.

Treborn
Player

Unread post by Treborn » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:45 pm

I don't think Holly is going to forget the control she had over you that easily. It will never happen again until the next time she is horny and wants to feel her power. I think she is a lot like Paige. I also think you keep hitting the jackpot. Best of luck.

Wailea07
Virgin

Unread post by Wailea07 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:36 pm

Holly! That Was Freaking Hot Dave! I For One Am Very Happy You Shared That Story About Holly! The Torturous Teasing Was so Erotic. Thank You!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:29 am

All I can say is I would love to be where you are right now! :whip:

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:21 pm

Hello friends, back with another installment of "As a Cuck's life turns" lol. This weekend was supposed to be sort of special as Paige had been planning on Shonda staying over here instead of the other way around. But that isn't going to happen now I guess. They got in a big argument over the whole thing and broke up (sort of). Apparently this whole lesbian thing is so damn strong for Shonda she just doesn't want to be around me no matter if I'm only a "friend" or whatever I am. They have been catching a lot of heat over at Shonda's place with the other girl and it's been getting on Paige's last nerve. She pretty much told Shonda she doesn't want to go over there anymore because the other girl is so jealous and bitchy and threatening , it's just too much drama. Shonda had been understanding and expressed interest in re-locating the party elsewhere herself but at the last minute balked. Her fear and contempt for Men is powerful and I guess she feels more at home at her own place, even with the added bullshit. So it's a no go (at least for now).

So Paige was bitchy and moody herself last night because she had planned on being at home and comfortable with her girlfriend but then it got canceled and she pretty much took it out on me somewhat. I know she didn't mean it or whatever but I was the face around to see and blast out at so the early evening was sort of sucky. Later when she calmed down things got back to a more happy norm.

We/she took the night off from the bar scene since it was a last minute change so we chilled out here. It ended up being a great night because chilling here (just the two of us is so rare these days). We watched tv, mixed drinks up, I cooked steaks on the grill. It was like we were a boyfriend/girlfriend again. But the undertone is still very present, I am under her and I am here to make sure she is happy and satisfied and well taken care of. She's become so bossy and demanding but always in a sort of sweet and playful way. I can tell she loves being in charge and really takes to it in a big way. Since we have established it as a more real thing of late there is no more bullshit pretense about it. When she desires something it's plain and simple, I do it. It's still not any kind of whips and chains thing but I would say if someone else was around and paying attention they would surely wonder. I am eating it up and I am very conscious to not try and steer it one way or the other. The fun and excitement for me is when it's truly coming from her and is how she sees it or wants it. Not me driving from the backseat or anything. That would kill it for me big time. I want her to be truly the boss and if she is in the mood to really pour it on Great. If she is more laid back and relaxed and not feeling demanding then so be it. That's real and that's how I want it.

But last night she was more on the demanding bitchy side due to the previous mentioned drama. So when it calmed down and she settled in a little it was nice. "Get me another drink", "where's the A1 Sauce?... Go get it for me." "My steak is under cooked, throw it back on for a few minutes." "Put more vodka in the next one". I swear I ran all night and had semi wood the whole time lol. She was uber demanding and in charge!

Later she put her feet in my lap and told me to give her a message. Not asked but told me. "My feet hurt, rub them for me! " When I was finished with that chore I placed a loving and sweet kiss on each foot and said " All better Mistress?" She smiled and said "Yes that'll do nicely Slave" then giggled. The Mistress part is not something used in a serious way (Yet anyway) so it was sort of like a way of letting her know I was enjoying the treatment and it I guess brought it to her attention how bossy she was truly being. So after that she knew and sort of amped that whole Mistress/Slave thing up a little.

Later when the shows we had been watching were over and nothing was keeping our attention we talked a little about the Shonda situation. I learned a little more than I previously knew. Shonda is really controlling as I mentioned before but up till now it's been all good. But now with Paige not getting her way (which is never cool) it's sort of losing some luster. But in the end she's cut Shonda a lot of slack for not toeing the line because quite frankly she fucks Paige so well. I still personally don't get the dynamics of this part because I know Paige loves a good dick down with a large cock and even though Shonda has a member of her own it's not that huge and can't really hit those deep spots I would think a girl like Paige needs scratching. But Paige says a lot of it is mental and just knowing she is getting fucked by another woman (really fucked not with a dildo) adds so much to it. She says even though she can't penetrate deeply she really knows how to use what she's got (see the old adage of it's not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean is REAL). So you small cocked guys take note (I know I did lol). Anyway Shonda fucks her so good and takes control of her in just the right way, it really pushes her buttons just like Paige does for me. In Paige's own words "Shonda eats the best pussy, kisses the best, sucks and plays with her nipples better than anyone ever and really is high on the list of best fuckers she's ever had". So there you have it as to why she is so hung up on her. Shonda is do'in that thang right!

All those declarations really worked me up I tell ya. It's one thing to know you are second best to another man but to know a woman is hittin your girl's pussy better than you ever could is a different kind of humiliation. Humiliating but so so sexy.

Paige had on some skimpy little boy shorts with no panties and I ended up going down on her right on the couch. I started by pushing the crotch of the shorts aside and diving right in. Between licks and sucks I asked little questions (knowing I was going to love the answers) Do you wish Shonda was here doing this instead of me, Does her clit fuck better than my cock, You can't get enough of her clit can you, stuff like that. All answered affirmatively . All driving me closer and closer to cumming without even touching myself. I was rubbing my covered crotch against the cushions of the couch while I ate but no hand stimulation.

During my eating she added some thoughts of her own like "I really wish I could see you suck her clit, you would wouldn't you?" I moaned out a low deep moan and said I'd do whatever she wanted me to do, whatever she told me. But she asked me if I'd want to and again I said I want to do whatever she wants me to do. She smiled down at me and said "Mmmm good, I like that answer". She told me to turn over and she got up and took the shorts off and straddled my face. She started riding my face and getting more and more into it. Her clit is not big at all, just normal I'd say but she told me to suck it and pretend it's a cock. Not an easy thing to pretend when it's just a little nubbin but I did as she instructed. She started sort of humping at my mouth like she was imagining she was fucking my face. She told me Shonda liked it like this. To straddle her tits and face fuck her with her giant clit. I moaned out picturing that scene myself. She instructed me to reach up and squeeze her titties and I did. She continued describing how well Shonda did everything. How she has the perfect balance of rough and tender with her touches and how she pulls her nipples and makes them grow so nicely. I tried doing it like I imagined Shonda would but I'm sure I fell short.

Paige reached over and grabbed her cigarettes and lit one up. She was getting very into my head job by this point and was grinding harder and harder against my mouth. She looked down between her huge breast and blew a big puff of smoke right at my face then said "You are such a good pussy licking little slave!" I moaned back at her and was so happy to hear it. I was on the verge of cumming myself and this time nothing was rubbing against my dick. She just kept grinding and humping and smoking. Occasionally blowing her smoke at me. We never did anything like that before and I have never been a big fan of smoke in general. Jenna looked sexy doing it and so does Paige but other than the visual there isn't much I like about it. It was tough to concentrate on the job at hand while occasionally feeling smothered by pussy and smoke. But she seemed to like doing it which made me sort of get into it as well. As she neared her big climax she placed the cigarette between her lips and let it dangle and she reached back and grabbed my throbbing cock (still in my shorts) she grinded harder and really sunk all her pussy down on my mouth and nose and squeezed my dick hard. I exploded all in my shorts and she started convulsing going through what appeared to be a massive O. My mouth filled up with her juices and I kept trying to stick my tongue up her further and further. It was literally a breathtaking moment for me lol.

More later ;)

Wailea07
Virgin

Unread post by Wailea07 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:19 pm

Another great story! Thank you!

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:27 pm

Well I can't sleep for some reason so I guess I'll write some more.

Another "off night" for Paige. She went to dinner and shopping with a girlfriend but spent the rest of the night home with me. Feels weird because she rarely doesn't do something on both Friday and Saturday nights. She's passed out cold right now (another rarity for this early hour of 2 a.m.) All she did was smoke some weed and have a couple of drinks so really a off night like I said. I did perform some rather wicked analingus on her earlier though and she had a rather intense O from that so maybe that helped put her to sleep lol.

I think she is having a little mild depression over the Shonda thing. Their relationship has gone from 0 to 60 in such a short amount of time I guess the intensity of it all is making this dispute a hard thing to deal with, or makes it hard to go without whatever it is they share. I don't know. She shares with me about it but doesn't like getting all into her emotions it seems. I feel bad for her because I know she totally enjoys Shonda and the time they spend together. I'm sure they will work it out eventually. The desire is too strong for both of them I think.

Anyway back to my previous posting. She rode my face to a spectacular O and then climbed off and fell back totally spent. I crawled up and laid between her legs and thanked her for it. My head was on her lower tummy just inches from her pussy and I just laid there catching my breath for a few minutes. She was pretty out of breath too and she just ran her fingers through my hair and let me lay there. After a while she asked if I wanted to go up to bed so we did. We laid there chatting a little and I told her how much I loved what we had now. How it feels so exciting all the time with me serving her and stuff. She smiled at me and said she loves it too. Said we should have been living like this right from the start. I agreed. She said she always wanted a boyfriend like this but most everyone before me was a pig in one way or another and was more interested in her serving them than the other way around. I told her she never had to worry about that with me. She patted me on the face and smiled saying "I know that baby, you are all mine." We ended up having sex again but it was fairly plain and standard (not really worth writing about I guess).

Oh forgot to mention a little something from earlier today. When she got home from shopping (well actually right before she phoned me) and said she had a lot of bags and told me to meet her outside to help her. When I got out to the car she popped the trunk and said to get those for her and said "Just take them to my room." I know not much of nothing but the whole ordering me to take her bags to "Her" room, and the whole story about "Her" room, well it pushed a button lol. She didn't change much about the room, a little something here or there, not much. But everytime I go in there or walk past it still creates a little stir down below, knowing she took it from me and how the master bedroom is her's now. Just a little thing with me, hard to explain I guess. I'm getting to sleep in there tonight so I get that excitement as well ;)

Might be going to a co-workers cook out tomorrow, haven't decided yet. Waiting to see if Paige decides to go or not. If not I'll probably just stay around here with her. We'll see. Could be fun since there is a pool and I would get to show Paige off in one of her skimpy bikinis and all. I know several of my co-workers think she is breathtakingly hot so watching them try and sneak glances would be fun. Maybe I'll use that as a selling point to her since she's always love to give a tease and make men hard for her.

Ok that's it for now. Gonna try and get some sleep now. Take care friends :)

Toonfan66
Virgin

Unread post by Toonfan66 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:19 am

Wow - not just the develpoments (which are amazing, my head's spinning) but Dave's thread has broken through the THIRD OF A MILLION views, when I looked just before posting it was standing at 333367 views ...... although I have to be honest and claim a fair few of them are mine :)

kidg1000
Experienced

Unread post by kidg1000 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:30 am

not to beat a dead horse but i am really fucking happy for you Dave. Paige sounds great and I hope the thing with Shonda blows over. I really like Paige as your Mistress :whip:

Treborn
Player

Unread post by Treborn » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:43 pm

This can't stay on the second Paige, no I mean page.

Photo Cuck S
Experienced

Unread post by Photo Cuck S » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:09 pm

Treborn wrote:This can't stay on the second Paige, no I mean page.
AGREED!