Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
curiousdave
Player

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by curiousdave » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:09 pm

allengt wrote:
curiousdave wrote:
Dwaynetan83 wrote:Seems that posting of link is not allow .

Try going to xhamster and search for CUKEGIRL: Hermaphrodite Giant Clitoris

Is Shonda's similar ?
No Dwaynetan she's not like that at all. I am no expert but I believe that vid you are talking about is probably some kind of decently faked thing. I have seen many similar looking clits now online from various searches, but her's is definitely the biggest I've run across. When I said it's big it is, but not really big like a real cock. Just extremely large for a clit and when fully erect it does look very much like a smallish cock. Like I said not trying to come off like some kind of expert because I'm not. But in that vid you mentioned it's sort of like an appendage stuck on top of the girl's clit or something. On a real clit, or atleast every real one I've seen it splits open on the underside to form pussy lips. Shonda's does that, form into lips on the underside. Like I mentioned before if you are looking from a side view like I was that night they hang down and actually resemble a ball sack. Crazy I know ;) I guess you'd have to see it for yourself. But if you spend much time looking around online you can find various clips of very large clits that do look a lot like hers, just smaller. I'm sure there are other women out there in the world with possibly even bigger ones though. There's always someone bigger lol. They probably just aren't into showing it off publicly or maybe they are even ashamed of it or had it operated on to make them more normal. The majority of the world doesn't like to stick out in such ways or be seen as freakish. But some do. I've asked Paige why Shonda hasn't shown it off or whatever and she says she's just not into that stuff. Feels it's degrading to put yourself out there, especially since it's 99% mostly men out there getting off on it.
The one he posted had a pussy with a clit below it. That was either a fake or a true Hermaphrodite.

Ahh well that's not what I saw I guess. The one that came up for me after the search had a long skinny looking dick thing at the top of the pussy where the clit would be. Almost looked like a flesh colored doggy dick or something. And it came just like a real dick. Something Shonda's doesn't do or as far as I know any clit won't do. Correct? Clits can't shoot cum out can they? lol

Either way it wasn't the same kind of thing. Oh yeah I'll talk more about it later but that whole shooting cum thing. Paige and me talked about that. She expressed a desire for Shonda to be able to cum into her. She knows it can't happen but during some hot talk we had she fantasized about it. It was hot to say the least.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:12 pm

MrAugustluv24 wrote:Dave, Have you let Paige know about this forum yet.

No I haven't. There are reasons why I haven't but I am debating it. I think she would be accepting of it but there are some things I have written here and there that sort of worry me. :???:

Txcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Txcuck » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:19 pm

curiousdave wrote:
MrAugustluv24 wrote:Dave, Have you let Paige know about this forum yet.

No I haven't. There are reasons why I haven't but I am debating it. I think she would be accepting of it but there are some things I have written here and there that sort of worry me. :???:

Well, there's 3 years worth of your perversion posted here.be afraid...very afraid.

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:21 pm

curiousdave wrote:
allengt wrote:
curiousdave wrote:
Dwaynetan83 wrote:Seems that posting of link is not allow .

Try going to xhamster and search for CUKEGIRL: Hermaphrodite Giant Clitoris

Is Shonda's similar ?
No Dwaynetan she's not like that at all. I am no expert but I believe that vid you are talking about is probably some kind of decently faked thing. I have seen many similar looking clits now online from various searches, but her's is definitely the biggest I've run across. When I said it's big it is, but not really big like a real cock. Just extremely large for a clit and when fully erect it does look very much like a smallish cock. Like I said not trying to come off like some kind of expert because I'm not. But in that vid you mentioned it's sort of like an appendage stuck on top of the girl's clit or something. On a real clit, or atleast every real one I've seen it splits open on the underside to form pussy lips. Shonda's does that, form into lips on the underside. Like I mentioned before if you are looking from a side view like I was that night they hang down and actually resemble a ball sack. Crazy I know ;) I guess you'd have to see it for yourself. But if you spend much time looking around online you can find various clips of very large clits that do look a lot like hers, just smaller. I'm sure there are other women out there in the world with possibly even bigger ones though. There's always someone bigger lol. They probably just aren't into showing it off publicly or maybe they are even ashamed of it or had it operated on to make them more normal. The majority of the world doesn't like to stick out in such ways or be seen as freakish. But some do. I've asked Paige why Shonda hasn't shown it off or whatever and she says she's just not into that stuff. Feels it's degrading to put yourself out there, especially since it's 99% mostly men out there getting off on it.
The one he posted had a pussy with a clit below it. That was either a fake or a true Hermaphrodite.

Ahh well that's not what I saw I guess. The one that came up for me after the search had a long skinny looking dick thing at the top of the pussy where the clit would be. Almost looked like a flesh colored doggy dick or something. And it came just like a real dick. Something Shonda's doesn't do or as far as I know any clit won't do. Correct? Clits can't shoot cum out can they? lol

Either way it wasn't the same kind of thing. Oh yeah I'll talk more about it later but that whole shooting cum thing. Paige and me talked about that. She expressed a desire for Shonda to be able to cum into her. She knows it can't happen but during some hot talk we had she fantasized about it. It was hot to say the least.
If you had looked some more you would have seen the pussy and clit with that dick on top of that.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

elina

Unread post by elina » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:05 am

curiousdave wrote:
elina wrote:Dave,

Oh P.S. The whole cock cage thing scares the shit out of me. I enjoy playing with myself too much ;)
Yes, I can understand that.

On the other hand I think that is exactly why you should propose to Paige that She does it to you. It would demonstrate your true devotion to Her, and She would demonstrate that She is taking posseison of you.

It is very tough not be able to play with myself and wank off whenever Mistress has locked me up and taken the key. But the feeling of my cock straining in its cage, and knowing that I am not in control is emotionally very strong.

By introducing chastity in the relationship to Paige, you would sacrifice some of your own sexual self-indulgence to a much stronger emotional tie to your future Mistress. I hope you will experience that, I think you will enjoy it when you decide to take the plunge.

Thanks for posting.

Sincerely.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:15 am

I just finished reading through this whole thread and all I can say is WOW! Dave, you have put all this out there for us to see and it could not have been at all easy some of the time, but you did it anyway. Thank you for doing so. You pretty much laid yourself open for all to see and held nothing back. This has been an amazing read so far and I for one intend to keep following it. You and I are very much alike in the need to be cuckolded and the submissiveness, and if I had opened up more when I was your age probably would have had a lot of the experiences you've described. Please keep posting and updating, and I will keep reading. This thing with Paige is getting really interesting and I'm anxious to see where you two go with it!

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:00 pm

Hi Dave,
personally do not tell your ex wife about this thread.
These are waters under the bridge and long gone.

If you wish not, do not go the route of a cock cage.
You and Paige will find your way on this ride of life all by yourselves.
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:31 am

Once Paige realizes divices such as cockcages exists, Dave will be in trouble.
To me it sounds like Paige will probably love the idea.

And by now the word "cockcage" is probably stuck in Dave's head.
Which means sometime soon he will spill his beans, and she will find out.

Anyway, it is clear that Paige knows that she owns Dave, and he knows it too.
So if she decides this is what she wants, Dave might struggle a little, but Paige will have her way.

And even if this is not something Paige likes, there will be other difficult moments.
Other tough choices Dave will have to make for her.

Well. that is just the (cuckold) nature of things.

Treborn
Player

Unread post by Treborn » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:24 am

Dave
My take is that both Paige and you might really come to like the idea of a cockcage. I suspect that she would give you lots of chances to jerk off if you behaved yourself. I think you and she could develop some fascinating rituals. For example she could have you taking responsibility for things like tracking and charting her periods, buying and maintaining her sanitary supplies. You could take responsibility for keeping her informed about her upcoming periods as well as assuring that her purse is stocked with the necessary supplies along with her favorite condoms. She could delegate to you the responsibility for her fingernails and toenails as well as keeping her pussy and legs shaved, as well as bathing and massage needs. Together she and you could develop rituals like she could have you lightly kiss her pussy every time she left the house as a token of her power. She could check you cockcage each time when leaving, in order to see if it is secure if she decides to leave it on. There are so many more possibilities that come to mind.
In general I could see the cockcage as building a very personal and intimate bond between you both, and from reading your thread I believe each of you would love it.
The very least you should do is discuss it with her giving her the opportunity to make a decision. I also think you should show her this forum. I think she already knows you pretty well and will not be to surprised

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:21 am

wow, you guys sure are running with this cock cage idea. just a thought here...maybe we should let Dave and Paige sort that out on their own before we all start to foist our fantasies on them?
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

sensual9696
Virgin

Unread post by sensual9696 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:46 pm

Dave, I would be extraordinarily careful about showing her this website with all you've written about here. Once seen, it cannot be unseen. Just like saying something mean or cruel to someone, you can't unsay it. With your superb writing skills, I would suggest you write a fantasy in MS Word and show it to her that way... and of course us! ;-) As for cock cages, I'm personally not a fan but I understand how others like it. Each to their own.

softy
Prepubescent

Unread post by softy » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:01 am

Dave,

First to address what you wrote a few pages earlier. I can't believe you aren't aware of the tons of people that follow your thread. You've got to realize that the comments are not the only people that follow you. I have checked back on this website many times for over a year just because of your thread, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Also, I have experience with cock cages and I don't think it's as necessary to a female led relationship as some are making it out to be. If it is something you two consider down the line, then great. But you've already got a great thing going and no need to add yet another ingredient to a mixture when it isn't needed yet, if ever.

Lastly, I wouldn't show her this forum, period. There's really nothing good that can come of it when you think about it. But I can see it doing a ton of harm. "Hey, honey, I've been secretly chronicling our entire lives for the past year plus for everyone to read. Check it out! I'm sure you won't tell Jen, right?" Yeah, not good.

nonethewiser

Unread post by nonethewiser » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:12 am

softy wrote:Lastly, I wouldn't show her this forum, period. There's really nothing good that can come of it when you think about it. But I can see it doing a ton of harm. "Hey, honey, I've been secretly chronicling our entire lives for the past year plus for everyone to read. Check it out! I'm sure you won't tell Jen, right?" Yeah, not good.
I agree with that advice, but with one caveat. Did Jen know that you were posting here? I realize she and Paige are not in constant communication, but they do know each other and Jen has proven to be less than fully trustworthy, so her mentioning it to Paige would not be impossible. If Jen knows about this site, you will need to consider risk of Paige finding out from her and whether its worth the risk to pre-empt that possibility.

Wailea07
Virgin

Unread post by Wailea07 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:15 pm

I did it! I finally did it! I read this entire thread. It took me 3 weeks in my spare time. What an amazing, erotic and fascinating journey. So many times I wanted to pay a response but I knew I was months or even years behind. I plan to continue to follow this as far as it goes. Dave please don't stop posting. I will read every word you write. Nothing you say bores me. I am deeply invested in your life.

Dwaynetan83
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dwaynetan83 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:07 pm

The thrill of having your girl Paige being with a lady instead of a man really bring me over the edge . Would like to know more of your adventure

b_p
Virgin

Unread post by b_p » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:25 pm

Thanks for sharing all of that stuff, Dave! I appreciate it.

I've been scarce, been on vacation and also busy with work as well. But it's good to get caught up.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Hi again folks. Thanks for so much continued interest and feedback. It really does make it all worth while just knowing people are interested, even if just a tad bit. When you spend any amount of time writing something out for public consumption and then don't see anything written back it can be discouraging to say the least. But you guys are great and I appreciate it. So Thank you!

Well this past week sucked big time. Paige stayed sick or partly sick almost the whole time. I'm thinking now we must have had food poisoning of some type and her version must have just been far worse than mine. Anyway back to normal now so that's good.

Being that she was out of circulation for so long it really amped up her desire for a fun Friday night and her horniness is literally through the roof. She already put it on me in a big way today and now she's out on a date with Shonda. The Shonda thing is or has really become something extra ordinary. Like I was telling someone through a private message when this whole thing started with Paige and I we both were pretty clear about not being interested in any kind of meaningful relationship, just a desire for fun times together no strings attached. Well through my writings here you all remember what I said. It was mainly her desire but I was more than cool with it. I wasn't looking for her to become a girlfriend but at the same time wasn't against it either. I just never put any thought into any real emotions and feelings developing. Well obviously they did for both of us. But the funny thing is, for a girl who had zero desire for emotions and feelings she's now finding herself in two legit real relationships. The Shonda thing is becoming something serious in my personal opinion. She sort of downplays it all but I know her at this point and I can see clear signs of more than just lust. They are a couple in their own right just like Paige and I are as well. I am totally cool with this and find myself having tons of fantasy thoughts and desires. I guess it's just in my nature. I suppose a smarter man would feel a threat in all this especially after what just happened not so long ago with Jen and my Dad. But I don't really feel threatened by it at all, just aroused. I know Paige pretty well and even though Shonda packs her own version of a "cock" it's still not the real thing. Paige has those typical yearnings of a size queen from time to time and even though they play with a big strap on it can never be the same. She will always need the real thing and Shonda can't provide that. Hell I can't provide what I'm talking about either, I know that. That's just life and I accept it. But I think she knows she's found a good partner for herself. Someone who wants to be with her, accept her, encourage and help her, and always be there for her. Not many of the big cock studs of the world fit that bill so I take comfort in that.

Another reason I don't feel a threat is Shonda is on the possessive side. Right now it's all new and exciting and in a way romantic for Paige to have a woman treating her that way. But I know eventually she won't like it anymore. Not the sex, she loves that and probably will forever but the being contained and held back part. It's just not in Paige's DNA to allow that I don't think. But all that said she is on the turned on side right now about it all. That brings me to something we recently discussed about it. This falls into the evolving relationship thing I mentioned and promised to write about earlier. We had just had sex one night and started talking about Shonda and how that was going and she mentioned again how Shonda hates the idea of her having sex with me (or any man). Shonda wasn't or hasn't really offered to sweep her away or anything and due to that other relationship she's in she can't really offer Paige a full time spot in her bed or anything. But she did express a desire for Paige to cut me off, at least while they are together. The first couple of times it was brought up Paige told her we are more friends than bf/gf and we didn't have sex all the time. I understood why she told her that and it was cool with me. It's not totally a lie or anything but we are definitely in a real relationship. Anyway after the 3rd time Paige relented and told her she wouldn't sleep with me anymore. But said we were close friends and she wasn't going to break that up just because Shonda was jealous about it. Shonda was fine with this and just said she wanted Paige for herself sexually and all the other stuff was cool. Paige was quick to tell me she wasn't really cutting me off (Whew I was a little scared for a minute lol), but she was tired of going back and forth with Shonda about it. She asked how I felt about the lie and I said it was fine with me. I understand she's having a great time with Shonda and I didn't want to be the cause of that ending.

A little more about my compliance with all this. I have figured a couple of things out about myself recently. 1. is I am a total voyeur (be it visually or just being told about it). I seem to get just as much excitement from this as I do when I am actually getting it myself. Weird I know but it's another one of my kinks I've come to accept.

2. This one is pretty hard to put into words accurately I think but I'll try. Basically I think I've figured out that in some strange way I enjoy living vicariously though Paige's wild actions. I don't feel I want to be a real woman or even pretend to be a woman or anything but there is this strange thing where I sort of picture myself as her when she's describing events and it's terribly exciting for me. Very hard to properly describe what I mean but if I was forced that would be it. Looking back I think I was experiencing the same thing with Jen as well. I think it's almost some kind of worshiping type thing where I put them up on some high pedestal and start to adore them so much I imagine how awesome it must be to be them. I really do need some therapy lol.

3. Well I am a cuck at heart so I just want what makes her happy and sexually satisfied no matter what that might be.

4. Like mentioned before I am falling further and further into this submissive type role with or for her and it makes me feel very sexual to think of myself like that. I want her to be the dominate partner and take a dominate stance and find all the lovers she wants and make me sit by and accept and take it and also love it as well.

Not in the exact same words or anything but I talked with her about all that and the message was basically the same. She absolutely loved hearing it and embraced it completely. I actually think she was sort of touched by it all and maybe for the first time in a long time felt really loved. Having me admit such intimate, embarrassing things to her, especially the living through her actions really pleased her. She has her own issues and stuff and one of them seems to be a need to be worshiped and adored and with me she's finally found that I guess. She didn't word that that way either but in her own way she basically said it, she wants me to worship her.

So even though it hasn't been any big change at this point, it is going to start to happen I'm sure. This talk was just the week before last. Well it was several different conversations, some happening this past week. She was too sick to do much in the way of sexy stuff but the signs of my submission and her role as Boss were there still. I waited on her hand and foot all week. I would have done that anyway with how she felt but in the back of my mind it was playing a part as I tended to her every whim and request.

Paige is a real world girl and not a woman living for porno inspired stuff. As far as I know she doesn't read erotic stories and doesn't seem to be very inclined for following what others have done before. If she has any real knowledge of female dominatrix stuff I don't know about it yet. But she sure seems a natural for the role in my opinion. One example of this and I am still feeling a tremendous buzz about it all is she asked me to move into the other bedroom across the hall. Not like I can't come in here and sleep with her but to move my personal stuff out and let it be her room. Now the big excitement part of this and some of you will probably already know is, this is my condo and that was my room. The master bedroom I have had since day one of moving into this place. When Paige moved in she took the smaller bedroom across the hall, the guest bedroom. Now it is to be mine. The talk started because she is anticipating Shonda eventually starting to come over here more often due to her roomate and how that is all starting to play out over there. Too much drama basically. And with me accepting that a lie needs to be in place and for it to seem real we should look like we aren't sharing a bedroom. All fine and good huh? Well the domme in her didn't think she should be shacked up in the small "lesser" room, that in fact she deserved the Master bedroom or I guess "Mistress'" bedroom now. Never saw that coming in a million years but I'll be damn if it didn't make me hard as hell when she suggested it. I'm hard right now just divulging it to you all. It makes me feel weak and subservient and embarrassed and too many other emotions I can't even wrap my mind around completely. I think Paige knew that would be my reaction and she did it as much for me as herself probably. Something to make me feel that way. Something that would remind and enforce on a daily basis what's happening here. I am taking a back seat to her and she's the boss, the Mistress, the Alpha Bitch! Damn she's sexy!

So I moved rooms and will likely sleep there tonight, even if she doesn't come home. I will probably lie in there with a hard on every night wacking off to the realization that I am giving myself to her and belong to her now and she is my boss and has taken over the master bedroom and maybe one day will have Shonda and whoever else in there pleasing her. It's all so much to take in and ponder. It's slowly consuming me I think. The more all this plays out the deeper down I slide.

Oh I should have started with the more mundane stuff but see I forgot. All these things were there from the beginning, just very subtle and light I guess. Some I may have even mentioned before but wasn't thinking along the same lines then. Paige has never paid any bills here. She doesn't make a lot of money anyway and I am not hurting so I told her she could live rent free. I think in the beginning there was a pretense of her buying some groceries from time to time or maybe paying the cable bill, just help out. But it's never happened. Cleaning? You must be joking lol. I've always done all that as well. I certainly wasn't thinking Mistress and slave in the beginning about this. We have had more than a couple of talks about cleaning up better after herself but as time has passed I've just dropped it and assumed the duty of cleaning up after her. Compared to Jen she's quite messy too. Make-up and clothes everywhere. She started smoking in the house almost from the start, something no one used to do here. But she hated constantly going outside and when the weather was bad well... Cooking? Yes she does cook. About once every other week. Her specialty, Tacos! That's all she really knows how to cook so for the most part it's my job and I either do that also or bring food home after work. Been that way since day one. Some of these things did annoy me in the beginning but as time went by, well you already know. Now it seems natural and right to me. Maybe she was slowly breaking me down from day one. Maybe she had a plan for it to be like this since she first fucked me? Who knows but now it is, she got what she wanted and I feel happy and honored it has happened, so there!

Sheeeze I know I had more to say but am drawing blanks at the moment. This was a pretty long post anyway so I'll go with this for now. Might come back and add more later tonight if I think of something. She's gonna be out late for sure, maybe all night. So we will see. Read it, take it in, do whatever with it. If you have questions or whatever just ask. I've pretty much exposed myself in every way at this point. I doubt I will feel too timid to answer it lol. Later friends :)

Dwaynetan83
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dwaynetan83 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:23 pm

Hi Dave thanks for the post.
Been looking at your post daily.
What you doing now is awesome
I wish my wife has a shonda in her life instead do her boyfriends.

sensual9696
Virgin

Unread post by sensual9696 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:05 pm

Another excellent piece Dave... damn you are a talented writer! I'm looking forward to seeing how Paige takes more control and enjoys you sexually as her cuckold submissive.

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:04 pm

No Dave, you sure ain't timid!
Balls of steel.
Makes me think about the power exchanges between my wife and I over the years and the struggles therein.
I've somehow gotten the upper hand as of late and she hates that I am the one that's so "worldly" at this time.
As long as Paige NEVER hurts you, I am so glad you found this girl of yours. :-) Paige really sounds like a hell of a lot of fun!
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

Treborn
Player

Unread post by Treborn » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:11 pm

Awesome post Dave. I think I admire Paige as much as you do.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:44 pm

Thanks guys. Listen no promises but I might try and make some time to write again tonight. She's in the shower now and planning on hooking up with Shonda again tonight. Making up for lost time apparently lol. Anyway unless something pops up I should have a little free time later. :)

Mercury
Virgin

Unread post by Mercury » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:01 pm

Love the updates, Dave. Your past experiences in this add depth to your current coverage. Interesting stuff.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:21 pm

New avatar.... guess who ? ;)

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:28 pm

Dave has a new avatar!!!!!! yay Dave!! :up:
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck