Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
denverirish95
Prepubescent

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by denverirish95 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:24 pm

Hey Dave,
I mainly just wanted to 'bump' this thread up to the top as it is one of my favorites. I would really like an update on how things are going for you and Paige...

Txcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Txcuck » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:30 pm

Dave has always been intermittent in his posting and 2-3 months hasn't been uncommon for him. His last login was in May so here's hoping we get an update from him. I have the feeling he is not interested in keeping his story going and has moved on.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:02 pm

Yes, I agree. He also was getting some negative cap which didn't help matters any.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:10 pm

Also hoping for an update.

Txcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Txcuck » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:37 pm

D+D wrote:Yes, I agree. He also was getting some negative cap which didn't help matters any.
Not sure what you mean by negative cap? I assume *crap. It could be, It always seemed to bother him how the seeming lack of interest in his story. I don't know why though he shows up and gives an update and promises more and the page views for this thread explode. Then he disappears for months. I had already decided not to bump this thread, that maybe it was time to just let it drop off the end. I have enjoyed the ride with curiousdave and I hope he returns if not for anything more than a final update and closure.

lagercandle2014
Experienced

Unread post by lagercandle2014 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:56 pm

MrAugustluv24, I agree with you on an update and closure if that is what Dave wants, I have said many times before on this forum this so rarely happens, people just disappear I wonder if they even consider the rest of us at all who have tried to give them good advice and comfort when they do.

I think it is bad manners to do so and would like to hear there closure be it good or bad it's the right thing to do in my opinion even if it hurts.

Regards L C
I'm the boss in our house, and I have the wifes permission to say so!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:56 pm

EXCELLENT POST Dave!!!!! Extremely hot and brilliant!!!

Bruzie77
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bruzie77 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:24 pm

So i didn't have time to read everything just skim through dave part. From what i get Jen ended up with Dave stepdad while Dave got himself another woman. Sooo my question to dave. Did you upgrade from Jen? Break even? Or slight downgrade?

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:54 pm

Bruzie77 wrote:So i didn't have time to read everything just skim through dave part. From what i get Jen ended up with Dave stepdad while Dave got himself another woman. Sooo my question to dave. Did you upgrade from Jen? Break even? Or slight downgrade?
Considering the Jen and Dad were fooling around long before Dave nknew anything about it, I'd say it was most likely an upgrade for Dave!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

trexxx
Trainable

Unread post by trexxx » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:08 am

For me the real story ended when Jenna had the baby with his father. Again, for me Paige was just a first class slut and I really wanted Dave to find with a beautiful woman who really loved him. I just felt he deserved better after the ultimate betrayal by Jenna and his so called "Dad" and Paige certainly was not that woman.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:40 am

I feel that Paige gave Dave exactly what he craved, to be severely cucked and humiliated. And, Dave gives Paige exactly what she wants, a cuckold who is faithful to her and can also get her off. To me, a perfect match. I think that Paige was actually jealous of Jen for having a devoted husband like Dave and was in love with him. Dave is a great guy, number 1 kind of guy who would be a catch for anyone, but he is a cuckold, it's his nature. Paige is a slut pure and simple, but an honest one who admits it and acknowledges it. Jenna is a slut, whore, and adulteress who thinks of herself as a fine, upstanding wife, businesswoman , and mother. She is really just shit who was very obviously fucking Dave's stepfather even before Dave's mother passed with cancer. Two sorry, worthless, pieces of shit who deserve one another and all the hell that they will encounter in their worthless lives and marriage. Just my opinion. And by the way, Dave owes us nothing.

lagercandle2014
Experienced

Unread post by lagercandle2014 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:17 am

Well said D+D I couldn't agree more with your thoughts on Paige and ex wife Jenna and his stepdad, as in my opinion he did so very little for Dave over the years, for instance why did he never offer/expect or it seems want Dave to be part of his businesses as any normal father would to a son (I don't think Dave ever said he did not wish to go work with his stepdad), I just don't get that at all, unless he never ever gave two fucks about Dave, this seems to me more like the truth.

The only thing I don't agree on not that I'm wanting to fall out with you as I like your thoughts and posts, is you saying "And by the way, Dave owes us nothing" I still stand by what I said it's only good manners to give us closure good or bad if Dave chose's to not post anymore, for when he needed us we gave.

Regards L C

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:38 am

lagercandle2014 wrote:The only thing I don't agree on not that I'm wanting to fall out with you as I like your thoughts and posts, is you saying "And by the way, Dave owes us nothing" I still stand by what I said it's only good manners to give us closure good or bad if Dave chose's to not post anymore, for when he needed us we gave.

Regards L C
I respectfully disagree with you, just because you want something from someone does not mean you are owed what you're asking for. Dave chose to tell us his story, perhaps he's simply has stopped wanting to share. As a some time writer myself, if I'm told, not asked, to write something, I lose interest completely. I don't owe anyone anything that I have written about my life, adventures or fantasies. I write what I want when it suits me to write. I do it for myself, because the story needs to be written, not because someone thought I owed them my story.
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:54 am

LC, I have no argument with you, you're entitled to your opinion just as I am mine. I just think that Dave came to a point that he just wanted to move on and this was part of his past that he wanted to forget. Perhaps the birth of jenna's child did it. We'll just agree to disagree. :)

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:46 pm

lagercandle2014 wrote:Well said D+D I couldn't agree more with your thoughts on Paige and ex wife Jenna and his stepdad, as in my opinion he did so very little for Dave over the years, for instance why did he never offer/expect or it seems want Dave to be part of his businesses as any normal father would to a son (I don't think Dave ever said he did not wish to go work with his stepdad), I just don't get that at all, unless he never ever gave two fucks about Dave, this seems to me more like the truth.

The only thing I don't agree on not that I'm wanting to fall out with you as I like your thoughts and posts, is you saying "And by the way, Dave owes us nothing" I still stand by what I said it's only good manners to give us closure good or bad if Dave chose's to not post anymore, for when he needed us we gave.

Regards L C
I'm afraid I'm less respectful than Trixcat. Hello, entitlement culture.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

lagercandle2014
Experienced

Unread post by lagercandle2014 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:34 pm

D+D, I am happy to agree to disagree with you we each as you say have our right's of opinion, also I think you are right about the timing and Dave's change (Jenna's baby), and to all the other posters comments above, I get what you are saying and bare no malice.

The thing we can all agree on I hope, is that Dave is now happy in/with his life and long may it be so, he deserves it, he has suffered more than enough, more than any person should. Live long and be happy Dave.

Regards L C

soupcan_44
Experienced

Unread post by soupcan_44 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:34 am

I hope we soon get an update from Dave and find he is in a good place. I worry that he is not....

elina

Unread post by elina » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:24 am

Bump

Worshipwife135
Prepubescent

Unread post by Worshipwife135 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:38 pm

I was in the exact same position. Before my wife and I were married I traveled a lot in my job. My wife was 19 and I was 27. When I would go out of town my step father decided it would be best if my fiance stayed at his place. He also began taking Judy out to classy restaurants and buying her expensive dresses and heels to wear. When I would come home my fiance would rave about how my step father really knew how to treat a lady. It wasn't until almost two years later my soon to be wife told me that my stepfather had been "training" her to be part of his family. He had insisted she wear seamed stockings and 5 in h heels when they were in public together and she had accumulated and entire dresser full of stockings, garter belts, corsets, as well as over 20 pairs of stiletto heels for their "dates" together. They continued to go our to dinner after we were married and it always excited me to lay out her date clothes. Of course by then I was buying her silk stockings and obscenly short skirts. All of that taught us both to respect the man who raised me and share my beautiful bride with the man that educated us both.

Worshipwife135
Prepubescent

Unread post by Worshipwife135 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:51 pm

I agree that you should be prepared to step aside. There is no question who is the better man. You will still be shopping for her and perhaps even pick up their tab for dinner and drinks. Remember, everything you lay out for her to wear is to please her and her date. That includes lingerie.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:34 pm

Welcome to the Forum Worshipwife. Would love to hear more about this. How long ago was this and how long did the relationship between your wife and step-father last? Are they still going out on dates together and does she stay overnight with him on her dates? If you are prepared to tell us more about how this started and developed, perhaps you should start a new thread for that.

Worshipwife135
Prepubescent

Unread post by Worshipwife135 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:57 am

Judy is 46 now and was regularly seeing my step father until he passed away in 2011. They began taking weekend trips together when we were in our 20's and would get together several times a month for dinner dates or just go out for drinks. My step dad took great pride in showing off his daughter in law as she would always dress to tease on their dates. Mini skirts, seamed stockings and sky high stilettos. She still calls it her come fuck me look. She would often make mention of what an experienced and skilled cock man my step dad was. Like the previous thread, his cock was much larger than mine in all ways and according to Judy he knew how to use it on a woman. Over the past 25 years Judy has fine tuned her Slutty behavior to include dozens of men. She prefers Black men, of course, but has enjoyed her college professors, older executives and young studs from random bar pickups. I will start a new thread because I was amazed at the similarities of our experience and the previous thread. I really can appreciate the true bonding when you step back and let a more qualified and superior man satisfy your wife.

4everLearning
Trainable

Unread post by 4everLearning » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:11 am

Trixkat wrote:
lagercandle2014 wrote:The only thing I don't agree on not that I'm wanting to fall out with you as I like your thoughts and posts, is you saying "And by the way, Dave owes us nothing" I still stand by what I said it's only good manners to give us closure good or bad if Dave chose's to not post anymore, for when he needed us we gave.

Regards L C
I respectfully disagree with you, just because you want something from someone does not mean you are owed what you're asking for. Dave chose to tell us his story, perhaps he's simply has stopped wanting to share. As a some time writer myself, if I'm told, not asked, to write something, I lose interest completely. I don't owe anyone anything that I have written about my life, adventures or fantasies. I write what I want when it suits me to write. I do it for myself, because the story needs to be written, not because someone thought I owed them my story.
I read through this thread over the last few days. Mostly just daves posts but many of the others as well. I found this part hilarious. No doubt many would love to hear from dave, he is an excellent writer but his original story is long concluded. He may or may not be married to paige by now, but whoever hes with hes likely still a cuckold and has relevant stories to the forum. I doubt his story will have closure until somewhere around the time he dies, lol.

dshulde
Virgin

Unread post by dshulde » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:59 pm

This thread needs a tombstone, it's dead!

Jamal1392
Trainable

Unread post by Jamal1392 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:24 pm

I think you should let her know in an indirect way that it turns you one for her to be with your dad/
Its Not Cheating If Her husband Is Watching!
Joecolorado @ yahoo.com & on yahoo messenger.