Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:21 pm

My 34 year old wife has been dating a guy since he was a second-year college student and has now just graduated from college. She became close with his parents who approved of the relationship. His father has since had sex with her with his wife's approval. They live about 100 miles away from us, so that isn't a frequent occurrence. His parents were swingers up until their son was born and only returned to that since the son has been away at school.

I'm sure most will find that relationship strange and, if it were not for the family's unusual dynamics and backgrounds, I doubt my wife would ever have considered that.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:58 am

Cory87 wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:31 am
Hope you had a good Christmas Dave. Now that so much time has passed, do you regret pushing your ex wife into the arms of your step dad? I think there are many posters and lurkers here that could learn from your thoughts and reflection on your past and how things ended up. If you could do it all over again what would you do differently? What advice would you give to those that are in similar situations as you were when you first started this journey.
Well I understand your wanting to know these things. If I was still on the outside looking in I would think maybe this guy's insights could save my own marriage before I go a certain way or whatever. Hindsight can be 20/20 after all. The problem with my hindsight or overall knowledge at this point is I don't think it's 100% on topic to the average reader here. I'll explain...

While my desire and fantasies would certainly fit in here with the cuckold dynamics of the forum it was just my fantasies. The other two people in my story were not on board with it. Jenna knew my fantasy and desires and played along but truly she wasn't on board. She had a wild side maybe and enjoyed things to a point while trying to figure out how to proceed with things in her life, but over all she didn't desire a relationship like that. I know bringing up morals and things are iffy at best with her (to the people here on the board) but her morals wouldn't let her go that route. She really wasn't the type of woman who wanted or needed to be shared. She is a one man type of woman. Now there are so many different type women out there so that shouldn't shape how any one else see's their own path forward. Maybe I dropped the ball with things but my story is so complicated I don't think any mistakes I made would have changed the outcome. She fell in love with my dad before I knew anything, and I think he felt the same. I picked up on it in my own way and that fueled my thoughts and fantasies. I just didn't understand where that would obviously take things. Had I not picked up on it and never fantasized about it I still think it would have led to a affair between them. I guess there is a chance they would have said "we can't do this". But then that would have led to an unhappy marriage between Jen and I as she wouldn't have been with the man she truly wanted to be with. I would assume that that could have led to her seeking out someone else down the road. But that's just me looking at it through 20/20 hindsight. As much as I wanted to be that man I just wasn't really the man for her. So that's why I don't think my pushing or prodding or stepping out of the way or whatever really did much. It did get me some beyond exciting times for a bit, got me included to a degree which I do not regret at all. I think had I not injured my back so badly that the fun side of things would have continued on for a while. How long I don't know but I am sure I missed out on some truly erotic and spectacular cuck times because of it.

If Jen was the cuckoldress type and my Dad was more of a Bull and not just a alpha male "regular guy" type guy who knows. It would certainly have been a very non typical marriage scenario and hard to see where that could have played out. I guess my only advice I would or could offer anyone is to please know your wife really well before planning anything like this out. KNow her inside and out. Is she a one man woman type because if she is you need to avoid this lifestyle like cancer or something. Opening the door to another man will only confuse things for her and lead to a possible destruction of what you have. A better man may come along and woo her off her feet. If she is only really wanting a traditional marriage and the better man is there giving her what she needs then the cuck husband is just going to be in the way.

However if everything is strong between the two of you and there is some kinky thoughts and desires ya'll want to explore together then the options are almost limitless. Reading through this forum and others like it will show you that. It all boils down to knowing your wife or husband well. You just have to be on the same page with these things. That's the best advice I have for anyone. Hope this helps! :)

elina

Unread post by elina » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:20 pm

Thanks for sharing Dave,

A wise person once said;
You have got to live your life forwards,
but you can only understand it looking backwards.

Seems to me you are developing a perspective of life and becoming wiser as you go along.
I think it is really great to see your ability to share mature reflections also recognizing that there will always be things we won't know and won't understand.

Meanwhile, hope you had a good Christmas and wishing you all the best for the new year.

Sincerely
elina

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:25 pm

elina wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:20 pm
Thanks for sharing Dave,

A wise person once said;
You have got to live your life forwards,
but you can only understand it looking backwards.

Seems to me you are developing a perspective of life and becoming wiser as you go along.
I think it is really great to see your ability to share mature reflections also recognizing that there will always be things we won't know and won't understand.

Meanwhile, hope you had a good Christmas and wishing you all the best for the new year.

Sincerely
elina
Thank you elina. I do try and learn from my mistakes and from life in general. If you don't what are you gonna do?

Well I am on my final week alone. Paige will be moving back next weekend and I am very excited. I've been really busy getting everything in order and ready for her return. Hopefully I will have some fun stories coming in the new year. No promises on that but if I was a betting man I'd say I will. I actually told her in one of our many talks about this place. I didn't tell her the site name or anything because I'm still nervous for her to read everything I've written over the years but I did tell her of my sharing of my story online. She wasn't bothered about it really but was curious about what all I've shared or said. I assured her no one would know the real her or anything but told her I pretty much shared everything. We are supposed to talk more about it when she moves back. We'll see how that plays out I guess. Maybe down the road if I ever get the nerve to show her my thread, maybe she would want to join in and share her own thoughts. I guess we'll see. Ok guys, just checking in, see ya'll soon hopefully! Oh yeah, Happy new year everyone!

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:00 am

Thanks for returning to OHW with your further comments. A long term poster of an incredible thread is a valued friend, and it's nice to see you back.

elina

Unread post by elina » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:16 am

Thanks Dave,

Best of luck in developing your Page-Relationship.2.0!!
Hope it will work out well for all of you involved.

As for Paige potentially joining the site; well, it would for sure be interesting but please take care she has reasonably correct expectations before you potentially let her in...

Sincerely
elina

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:28 am

elina wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:16 am
Thanks Dave,

Best of luck in developing your Page-Relationship.2.0!!
Hope it will work out well for all of you involved.

As for Paige potentially joining the site; well, it would for sure be interesting but please take care she has reasonably correct expectations before you potentially let her in...

Sincerely
elina
Any advice on this elina? The more I've thought about bringing Paige on here and getting her involved the more I've liked the idea. She's so open minded and sexual I have a hard time imagining it going badly. But maybe I'm overlooking something important. What would the pitfalls be for me if you see some? I mean there was no hiding of things along the way from me. She knows my real life and story completely I feel. Obviously every emotion and thought I shared here was not always said but I don't think any of that stuff would be a shock or problem for her. Just curious of your thoughts on this. I certainly don't want to add any headaches or problems for myself in the future. Just trying to figure out what's best and possibly more fun moving forward. :)

elina

Unread post by elina » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:43 pm

Dave,

Obviously, I don't know Paige and you know her quite well.
My comment was more intended as a general comment that I find is true in general.
If you create high expectations, regardless of the context, the people having the experience afterwards can easily be dissappointed.
If someone tells me they will take me to this incredible restaurant, and then we go and I find that the food is mediocre and the wine is served at the wrong temperature... well I am dissapointed. If, for the same reason someone told me that there isn't a lot of choice in restaurants but they will take me to the one they think is the best choice. I might, for the same experience say, well it was OK.

That was the thinking behind my comment. Even if I will for sure not claim to know Paige well, I do think that you have provided enough information to allow us all to conclude that She is special and not your standard A4 housewife. Good luck.

BR
Elina

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:32 pm

Dave
Does she know everything you’ve posted about your ex and her?
If not you either have to tell her before she reads it here, or don’t bring her on
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

BreedEmYoung
Virgin

Unread post by BreedEmYoung » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:13 am

Dave,

You have one of the most kick ass threads on the forum.

That is bragging rights.

Paige should know...

Then she should cuck you...

kuepol
Virgin

Unread post by kuepol » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:21 pm

CuriousDave,
Thanks for sharing and wish you an awesome 2021!
Wife enjoys BBC, Husband enjoys watching!
Mr and Mrs Kpl4play

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:39 pm

Thanks everyone. I'll think it all over carefully before deciding on telling her or not. That is unless she's really bugging out over it which I haven't seen any signs of yet. She's coming home tomorrow so probably be kind of busy for a few days. Take care and talk again soon!

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:03 pm

Haven't talked about the forum with her yet. Still not sure and she hasn't brought it up so. She's settled in now and things are getting somewhat smoothed out I guess. Big change for all of us with a child being here now. Very new for me lol. Nothing overly fun to report really so I'll just say we are here and trying to get our lives together. I'll report back in whenever there's something worth telling I guess ;)

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:58 am

Good luck to you all. Thanks for checking in Dave.

seat69
Prepubescent

Unread post by seat69 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:59 am

curiousdave wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:03 pm
Haven't talked about the forum with her yet. Still not sure and she hasn't brought it up so. She's settled in now and things are getting somewhat smoothed out I guess. Big change for all of us with a child being here now. Very new for me lol. Nothing overly fun to report really so I'll just say we are here and trying to get our lives together. I'll report back in whenever there's something worth telling I guess ;)

So are you guys like a couple? Having sex and stuff? If that's the case, I guess it wouldn't take to long for something fun to happen :whip:

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:43 am

Welcome to the forum seat69.

elina

Unread post by elina » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:10 pm

Thanks Dave,

I know from experience that life changes once children gets involved.
Life is different then and many things change; for most couples I think there is less sex, but children bring completely different joys.

Maybe also Paige has changed her behavior and values from having a child?
Good luck to all three of you, I hope you willl all be happy in the new setup.

Sincerely
elina

underherthumb
Prepubescent

Unread post by underherthumb » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:49 am

I'm realtively new to this forum and have just had the pleasure of reading all 95 pages of Dave's wonderful thread. I can completely relate to the incredible fealings from such a journey - just mindblowing. In my case (several years ago) my 36 year old wife had a relationship with a 21 year old student. This thread brought the (very happy / erotic) memories flooding back. I also experienced (about 15 years before this) a highly charged conversation with my then girlfreind telling me things were over, that she was now with someone else and like Dave, there was not going to be any more sex, but should would always think of me as a friend!!
I'm not sure there are many more powerful feelings than the thrill I got from knowing firstly my girlfriend and then my wife found someone else more verile / powerful and saw me in a more platonic (non sexual way)
Dave - I salute you!!

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:27 am

curiousdave wrote:
Dave, hope things are going well for you and Paige. I am sure getting used to living with somebody again takes some getting used to. As you go through the question about what to show her here, maybe you could walk us through your ideal relationship with Paige. If you had it your way and there were no complicating factors, what would you want your relationship to look like with her besides roommate and surrogate father figure for her child? Would you want her to sleep with others? Are you still interested in having her share her men with you? Is a cuckold role something you would want?

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:51 am

curiousdave wrote:

It’s been a month or so. Anything worth telling yet?

Shogun2049
Player

Unread post by Shogun2049 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:36 am

Almost two months without a post. I hope things are going well.

I've been meaning to ask a question and forgive me if it's been mentioned before. Has your ex-wife ever shown remorse for not giving you a child while the two of you were married? I know at the beginning of everything you said the two of you had discussions that you were eventually going to have children, so I'm wondering if she's ever felt bad that she gave your father two children but never gave you the child you wanted.

Also, have there ever been discussions what she plans to do if/when your step-father passes? From what I recall, there's a significant age gap, so it's something that is very likely to occur. Does she plan to move on or maybe give you and her a second chance? Would YOU want that, knowing you'd be raising your fathers children (technically raising your siblings)?

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:30 pm

seat69 wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:59 am
curiousdave wrote:

So are you guys like a couple? Having sex and stuff? If that's the case, I guess it wouldn't take to long for something fun to happen :whip:
Yes we are a couple. I hesitated to call it a real relationship at first because I wasn't 100% sure that's how it would play out. I was ok with the thought of us being friends with benefits or whatever but it's definitely been much more like a real actual couple relationship than I originally thought it may be. Which is a good thing. I am enjoying it a lot!

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:14 pm

elina wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:10 pm
Thanks Dave,

I know from experience that life changes once children gets involved.
Life is different then and many things change; for most couples I think there is less sex, but children bring completely different joys.

Maybe also Paige has changed her behavior and values from having a child?
Good luck to all three of you, I hope you willl all be happy in the new setup.

Sincerely
elina
Having a child has been a huge HUGE change for me. Not all fun as all here with children will understand but also very rewarding and satisfying in it's own way. Still so very new for me but as of right now I wouldn't change a thing. Except I would choose to get a tad more sleep and privacy I guess. But it's all good and I'm very pleased Paige is here and that she has her son with us also. Paige has changed dramatically since we last lived together. She really is a mother now and she has always put her child first which is awesome to see and experience. I never thought I would see Paige become the person she is now. I always knew she was good at heart and truly a decent person but I never thought she would be the type person to be such a loving and caring mother type. So pleasantly surprised and happy for her. About the sex life... We are having a very fun and exciting sexual relationship but compared to before I would definitely say it's much less frequent than before. That's due to the parenting without a doubt, but I was already somewhat expecting that based on what everyone says and from Paige's own warning before she moved back in. By the time you get to bed a lot of nights the mood and energy just isn't there. But still, it's been good and very fun when it does happen (which is at least 3 times a week so far). That's 3 times a week more than what I was having before she came back so :)

Thanks again elina for the well wishes, I appreciate it.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:29 pm

txrockdog wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:27 am
curiousdave wrote:
Dave, hope things are going well for you and Paige. I am sure getting used to living with somebody again takes some getting used to. As you go through the question about what to show her here, maybe you could walk us through your ideal relationship with Paige. If you had it your way and there were no complicating factors, what would you want your relationship to look like with her besides roommate and surrogate father figure for her child? Would you want her to sleep with others? Are you still interested in having her share her men with you? Is a cuckold role something you would want?
Simply put I do have a deep inner desire to be her cuckold (which I already consider myself from our past history). She hasn't been with anyone else since being back home with me but I am sure it's only a matter of time. Paige has changed a lot but the sexual tigress is still alive and well within her. She doesn't need any coaxing or pressuring from me to get her going in that direction. It's already played a major part of our current lovemaking in tone and talk if you will. Just no other partners as of right now. But I am sure it will come. And to me that's what feels right so. As far as her sharing men with me that's more a thing of I want what she wants. If she wishes to see or experience that with me then she'll make that clear and if history shows us anything I never was able to turn those desires of her down before so I don't think I could or would now. She already plays the part of my cuckoldress/mistress in bed now and she knows she can do whatever she wants with whomever she wants, so it's only a matter of when I guess. Like I said the mother thing and the change in her partying habits has slowed the opportunities down but that's a good thing. When the time is right and she meets the man she wants to fuck she will and I will be there to support her.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:46 pm

Shogun2049 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:36 am
Almost two months without a post. I hope things are going well.

I've been meaning to ask a question and forgive me if it's been mentioned before. Has your ex-wife ever shown remorse for not giving you a child while the two of you were married? I know at the beginning of everything you said the two of you had discussions that you were eventually going to have children, so I'm wondering if she's ever felt bad that she gave your father two children but never gave you the child you wanted.

Also, have there ever been discussions what she plans to do if/when your step-father passes? From what I recall, there's a significant age gap, so it's something that is very likely to occur. Does she plan to move on or maybe give you and her a second chance? Would YOU want that, knowing you'd be raising your fathers children (technically raising your siblings)?
No Jenna never expressed remorse for not having a child with me. In her defense it wasn't something we were in the planning stage of or anything. We had just discussed it like what would come someday in the future and what ages we would probably aim for and stuff. Honestly I wasn't focused on it at all and looked at it as more a thing where that's just what you eventually do and women always seem to hit a age or time where they start wanting or needing that in their lives. It was never some deep desire I seemed to have or anything (being a father). I mean I would have been game to do it whenever she was ready because obviously I followed her lead in pretty much everything, just like now with Paige. But I really didn't feel any deep cut or blow when she went that route with my dad instead of me. By that point I was just happy for her because she was so happy. She had already became his at that point and having his children is what would be right at that point.

My father is still alive and well and seemingly in as good shape as he ever was. He's just one of those guys I guess. Better with age or whatever. Great genes I guess. But he is older and I assume at some point he will start slowing down or showing his age and at some point will die as we all will. I could be dead before him you never know. Or god forbid Jenna could go first. I know it's unlikely but you never know in this crazy world. But to the point, no I can't imagine we would ever be together as a couple again. I can't even fathom she would consider such a thing being that she divorced me and married my dad and had his children. That was enough of a scandal for 10 life times for her and her family. She would never subject her children to such a thing at this point. Nor should she consider such a thing. It would just be so awkward and weird when her kids became of a age to understand everything. And on top of that I wouldn't want it either. For all those above mentioned reasons and my own. Yes I will always have a love and an attraction for her. But sometimes you just can't go back and you shouldn't. I have moved on now and am better for it. I have my memories and some are freakin awesome and so special you just can't describe them. But it's had it's day and now I am on to another chapter of life and am very happy with things now. Thanks for your question :)