Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Matt2
Experienced

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by Matt2 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:53 pm

I resisted posting about your situation until the "glass wall" concept was mentioned, which finally put the reality together for me. I agree with it totally.

This thing is bigger than you are, Dave. Your wife and your father sleeping together is far beyond HWing, it's almost reprehensible. It's a place FEW people will ever go simply for fear of lightning strikes. It's a really hot thought, but geez, the risk! I'd venture a guess that they both have thought about it but both respect the existence of the glass wall. I'm sure your wife enjoys the dance dates and showing him attention, being that he's an older, successful, virile man and, since he's her "FIL", there's no concern for waggling tongues. I'm sure your father enjoys the company of a young, vibrant woman for exactly the same reasons.

It's also my guess that your wife hasn't responded to your "dream" confession because she doesn't know what to say about it. Perhaps it echoes some of her own secret thoughts, too, but she's not afflicted with the fantasy so "going there" is just too huge a leap. Guaranteed, though, she'll never forget you mentioned it.

If you want a HW, talk to her about other men. Leave your old man out of it. If the connection is to be made, let HER make it, not you.

Finally... has he talked to you about her, as in "thanks for letting me spend time with your beautiful wife"? I don't remember you mentioning it.
Long before the Internet, long before dating sites and support groups... we found that her doing a close friend now and then was kinda hot!

oscar9
Virgin

Unread post by oscar9 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:56 pm

I wish there was a "like" button like Facebook has so I could just like individual posts. Loving this thread but can't comment on the earlier posts without throwing things off.

Rebecca
Trainable

Unread post by Rebecca » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:17 pm

curiousdave wrote: I'm so torn inside. I do not ever want to lose her completely but there is a dark deep down desire to actually see that happen I think. I don't talk about this really (mentioned to 1 person in private here) but I do have fantasies of her leaving me and being with him completely. Becoming his woman, marrying him, having his child so on. It almost makes me feel sick thinking it, much less sharing it. But a few times my fantasies have taken this direction when pleasuring myself and I must admit the outcome was very powerful and strong for me. It touches some sensitive areas within me that aren't really fun to be touched but still excite me in a huge way. But regardless of all that, what do I do?
glad i'm not the only one who fantasizes about this. its deep and dark but i know exactly what you're talking about.
A very happy transwoman :)
http://rebeccacd.tumblr.com

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Damn, no updates ?? How am I going to sleep tonight ?? LOL.. LOL !! Well... 2 days till Thursday !! Maybe tell her about having the same dream again ?? Or suggesting she buy a new outfit for Thursday's "date" ?? Or... ??... Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:54 pm

bradisalpha wrote:Damn, no updates ?? How am I going to sleep tonight ?? LOL.. LOL !! Well... 2 days till Thursday !! Maybe tell her about having the same dream again ?? Or suggesting she buy a new outfit for Thursday's "date" ?? Or... ??... Brad
If you stop and think about it, the way real life usually goes, you shouldn't be at all surprised to see days with no updates. Getting started with these things takes time and patience.

Besides, even and active hotwife has to take a day off every once in a while! :lol:
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

lozrob66
Experienced

Unread post by lozrob66 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:49 pm

Hey Dave
Have you thought of confessing your fantasy but omitting your Father's place in it?

How about getting her into Hotwifing and then suggest Pops?
Remember, "life goes on long after the thrill of livin' is gone!"

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Thought I would share another dream I had last night. Apparently all this stuff is really digging in deep in my brain because this is a weird one.

First let me say this is in no way a sexy type dream so sorry for that. And also it's very Freudian in it's nature so all amateur physiologist out there, have a field day

Ok so in the dream I was at home with my mom and dad. It was my current home and we were all in the kitchen and mom was un-packing groceries and dad was just standing around. I looked the same as now but with the way I was feeling and acting I was more of a teen I would say. Basically the dream consisted of me being chewed out in a major way for not doing a job to their liking. None of it made sense as most dreams never do. They were both scolding me for not painting the rooms of the house or something. I was arguing that I was the one who did them before and I hadn't noticed they needed painting again. I was becoming furious at their scolding of me, very defensive and bitter. They both just kept berating me the whole time. That's it , that's the dream. I woke up.

Now where it really get's interesting ( to me anyway ) is while I laid there in bed trying to analyze what I had just dreamt I realized that in the dream my mom was my wife. Not in the "Oh she's meant to be my wife" sense, but actually my wife. I never thought of it while dreaming but once awake I realized in the dream the role of mom was played by my wife. Strange I guess but I have a theory. I don't claim to be good at this sort of thing but to me it seems clear.

I am on the outside looking in so to speak with the two of them. I am reduced to a child type level because I am not in control at all, and they are. They were talking down to me, scolding me like a child and I resented it. I guess that could just mean I resent not knowing what's going on for sure and I don't like not having some form of control over my own destiny? I don't know but that's what I've come up with today thinking about it. Sort of goes against some of what I've thought all along about this. That I was ok with her making the choices and being in control. Which I do feel I am ok with but maybe it's the frustration of "not knowing" and not knowing how I even want to approach all this now. I don't know, thoughts anyone?

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:52 pm

lozrob66 wrote:Hey Dave
Have you thought of confessing your fantasy but omitting your Father's place in it?

How about getting her into Hotwifing and then suggest Pops?

That's not been on my mind. I guess the best way to say this would be if she wanted that, to be with some other guy sexually I would obviously support her in that. But for my part it's not been a huge fantasy of mine except when it's my dad in the scenario. That's not to say though that it's got to be him or no one for me. I really do see everything as her choice. I wouldn't find any of this sexy if not for what I've seen in her and her actions. That's what caused all this in the first place for me.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:00 pm

bradisalpha wrote:Damn, no updates ?? How am I going to sleep tonight ?? LOL.. LOL !! Well... 2 days till Thursday !! Maybe tell her about having the same dream again ?? Or suggesting she buy a new outfit for Thursday's "date" ?? Or... ??... Brad

Been meaning to thank you personally bradisalpha for all your enthusiastic support. I am happy my postings have been liked by you. I am still working on what my next course of action should be. Your ideas are good and may end up playing a role in what I do. As far as the shopping for a new outfit goes, not really an option there though. She is constantly shopping and buying new outfits and things. She's a shopaholic I think lol. Being we have no kids yet and 2 decent paychecks to play with, she needs no help or prodding to spoil herself. I would say just about every week she unveils some hot new outfit or pair of shoes or purse or something. The dress she wore on her last "date" was brand new to me also. It was a fantastically sexy dress. Probably the hottest she's looked for any dance night yet. I look forward to seeing what her choice for this Thursday is.

Thanks again!

cat31
Virgin

Unread post by cat31 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:04 am

I hate to break it to you but in our many years of experience, chances are pretty good that he has already had his cock inside your wife.

mm69
Virgin

Unread post by mm69 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:57 pm

how about next time she is getting ready you take a pic and flub it, don't get her head in it and then take another one and show her how hot she looks.............and then post the headless shot so we can see too.... :D
Just a thought...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:30 pm

Dave, Tomorrow is Thursday again already !! Have you told her of any new dreams ?? Or how hot she looked last Thursday ?? Or ... ??? Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

mm69
Virgin

Unread post by mm69 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:55 am

anything new happen on this holiday weekend?

mm69
Virgin

Unread post by mm69 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:11 am

been a quiet two weeks. Everything still ok?

jrandmustang
Experienced

Unread post by jrandmustang » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:30 am

It has been quiet. Of course sometimes real life gets in the way of pursuing our fantasies and obsessions, let alone finding the time to document them! But when you're playing with fire like Dave is, the potential is always there for an explosion that leaves no remains ...

I will share that I PM'd Dave several days ago with a lengthy message that I wanted to send him in private, lest it appear that I was teasing him if I posted it in public. At that time everything was fine; he was just extremely busy; but he did encourage me to share the following on the public thread:

Fascinating. Fantastic. Just an incredible thread. Partly because the advice and warnings are all over the map, and partly because you continue to be so stunningly honest about your desires and darkest fears, Dave.

For instance, I was going to comment on Lozrob's post where he said you should encourage your wife to get into hotwifing with someone other than your dad, but you answered my question before I got it asked: No, having Jenna "merely" cuckold you with some run-of-the-mill well-hung stud isn't what makes this fantasy/obsession so consuming, is it? No, it's about the electricity and the intensity and attraction that exists between her and this one specific forbidden man ... your father-figure. It seems that anything else would pale in comparison.

That being said, essentially, I'd really like to know what you want the ultimate result to be. And since I've been fascinated with this account, I've thought through several of the possibilities:
First, as several people have suggested with the "glass wall" analogy, this may never be more than flirtation, and honest attraction, between two people who would never act on it under any circumstances. Eventually your dad will get on with his life, meet a woman near his own age (who will insist on replacing Jenna as his dance partner), and this period will remain a warm memory between them.

If that's the case, there are some divergent scenarios. The worst of which is, your wife and father never get together; but you creep her out with your obsession, and she leaves you and you end up alone or with someone else entirely. I assume that's the last thing you want, but let's call that Option 1.

Or, they may never consummate their flirtation; but your honesty about your arousal might open a whole new chapter of playful intimacy and hot bedroom role-playing between you, where you both have an incredible marital sex life based on her teasing and tormenting you with imaginary (you're almost certain) stories of what went on ... that's Option 2.

Option 3 is the same as Option 2, with the added attraction that after months or years of role-playing, she decides to take the step of making fantasy into reality and becomes a verified hotwife -- with a new, not-your-father lover.

Then there are the scenarios where you get your wish. Option 4 is that it happens very soon, maybe tomorrow; or maybe as some think it's already happened and your dad has already put his cock in your wife (bare, of course); and it happens once or a dozen times and is over, without you ever knowing for sure or being involved. And you question and probe and try to figure it out, but all you ever get is that sly "what a crazy idea" smile of hers.

Option 5 is the same as above, except your probing and questioning creeps her out and causes her to explode with an admission but poisons your marriage and causes her to leave you. It's the same outcome as Option 1, but at least you know you got your wish. So really its better than Option 1, isn't it?

Or there are the scenarios where you get your wish and are a more open participant in the seduction.

I think a lot of us are rooting for an outcome where you convince your wife that you are not only turned on by the idea, but that you really want her (and Dad) to have the freedom and pleasure of enjoying themselves together; and it happens once or a dozen or more times; and then your Dad gets on with his life and you and Jenna live happily and sexily ever after. Poptart has suggested that something like that happened to her, and Mia says it happens more than we think. That's Option 6.

And then there's the possibility that this develops into a long-term polyamorous situation. Your wife and your step-dad have an on-going sexual relationship, whether or not he's exclusive to her; and you and she continue to be intimate as well. That's a rarer outcome, but it happens, as Tommy and Melinda, and Mia and her significants can attest. That's Option 7.

But there are, as you've noted, darker sides of that scenario. Prompted by your permission, they could act on their attraction -- and then, in a combination of mutual desire and mutual loss of respect for you and your kinks, they could indeed move toward being a permanent couple and she could leave you. Not unheard of. I suspect lots and lots of virile successful 47-year-old widowers end up with 27 year old trophy wives on their arms and in their beds. Especially business owners who are accustomed to taking risks and closing the deal. That coupling is far more common and socially acceptable than the "weird" three-way relationship you've considered. You could end up only seeing them (and their children), awkwardly, at the occasional family wedding or funeral. That's Option 8.

You've been stunningly honest in sharing that that scenario -- eroticizing rejection and abandonment -- gives you a powerful reaction when you extend the fantasy to its conclusion. Could happen.

And then there's another possibility (several more, I'm sure, but I'm at the end of my list). What would it look like if they became an exclusive sexual couple, possibly even married; and yet you continued to have a relationship with both of them or even continue to live with them? It's entirely possible that you could, after some sense of loss, accept their mutual happiness, and be close to them on an on-going basis, perhaps even with your new wife. Option 9.

Or Option 10, where they become the couple, and you become your step-dad's celibate, dependant live-in adult child. And you have the best orgasm of your life, night after night, stroking yourself to the sound of them down the hall ... Maybe that's the meaning behind your most recent dream?

So, in your darkest heart of hearts, where do each of these scenarios fall?

I thought about posting this on the thread and I still might if its okay with you; but I wanted to send it privately to assure you that I'm just spellbound with your situation and I'm not making fun of you ...

JR

Wittol Boy
Virgin

Unread post by Wittol Boy » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:17 am

Very nice, well thought out post JR. I was so excited when I saw this thread come up and disappointed when I saw it wasn't him posting but after reading your post the disappointment was short lived.

Thanks to reaching out to curiousdave and giving him support.

If you are in continuing contact with him please let him know that I have a just a pit in my stomach when thinking about his situation, hoping that nothing bad has happened to his relationship due to his desires, but fearing the worst. Hoping he brings us up to date soon if only to let us know nothing has changed.

Like you JR, I have related to so many of the feeling he has written about. His honesty, like yours, has been brutal at times but yet so accurate. This is definitely one of my favorite threads.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Hey everyone. Thanks so much for everyone's continued interest and support. It means allot to me. I want to start by apologizing for my lack of updates. Jenna and I have had a family emergency recently (her grandfather is very ill and in the hospital). It's been sapping all my strength and energy and in some ways sexual desires. Just hard to get all worked up sexually when dealing with all this kind of stress. I wanted to drop in and let everyone know nothing bad at all has happened in my relationship with my wife. Other than the grandfather issue all is well. She did not go on her dance date last week and I am fairly certain she won't be going this week either. Just hard to go out and have fun under the circumstances.

I did have a good update to share before all this extra stress started and have planned to come update everyday since but with everything going on it always get's pushed back farther for me. Sorry for that.

My desire to tell my story right and not cut any corners when doing so has made it like a big thing now. Knowing I needed a good solid hour or so to write everything down correctly has made me put it off. But the longer I've put it off the harder it's been to get to it. So maybe the best approach now is to just give the basics and let you all know what's happened, then answer your questions as they come. That way no more long stretches of time pass with me possibly forgetting details.

A couple of weeks ago Jenna and I went out, had a good time with friends, drank our share of liquor and got a very nice buzz on. She was acting very "in the mood" that night. I had already crossed the path of no return in my mind with various pm's I've had here and elsewhere. I had made the decision I couldn't hold it in any longer. When we got home we were immediately at each other. She was pretty drunk herself and as horny as she's been in a while. I figured it was as good a time as it was going to get so I did it. I brought it up again (The dream about them kissing). I was on my way down, kissing my way down her belly and I brought it up. I said something like "I just can't get the image of you kissing my dad out of my head". She was already very wet from our foreplay and my fingers and by the time I put my mouth on her she seemed to be gushing. This was all happening at the same time. When I mentioned the "kiss" she made a little moan and said "I was wondering when you were going to bring that up again". Her reaction immediately excited me beyond belief. It was like she was saying she wanted me to bring it up again. I told her it was the hottest, sexiest thing ever to me. How I hated that the dream ended when it did because I wanted to see what came next. She seemed to like this and moaned loudly. Can't remember every single thing because a couple weeks has passed ( I know my fault for not writing down sooner) and I was rather intoxicated as well. But I know she said something like "What do you think came next"? I was too excited for words at this point. All my fears of her reaction were being replaced with a surreal erotic feeling that's pretty much indescribable. I think I said something like "What do you think came next, or what would you like to have come next" something like that. She was just grinding herself against my face, holding my head and running her fingers through my hair, pulling me hard against her pussy. She then said "Tell me what came next in your fantasy!" Well I went on to tell how in my fantasies The kiss went on and on longer and eventually they went inside. She invited him in and they started kissing again inside our house. He scoops her up and carried her to our room where he laid down on top of her and they made out. He is feeling her breast through her shirt, squeezing her tits hard and roughly. Now as I'm saying all this she's panting and moaning and saying little things like "yes", "what then", "what next", so on. It was very hot and I was already on the verge of cumming without touching myself or anything. Just eating her out and every so often telling more of the fantasy. The fantasy progressed to him stripping her naked and pulling out his cock. I said I saw her staring wide eyed at it and her mouth dropping open in awe of his large size. She purred and asked me how big was it. I told her "very big, heavy and long, hanging down in front of him, sort of bobbing up and down". She seemed to like that allot. She moaned and pulled me up telling me to fuck her now. I slipped into her gushing wet pussy with ease. She was pulling me hard telling me to fuck her. I was on the verge of cumming and didn't want to ruin the situation because it was going better than I ever imagined. I think I told her I was close to cumming (even though I just entered her). I said I wanted to eat her more first. She was very insistent that I fuck her now. This has happened before with us, I get close to cumming and don't want it to end so I try and stall. She still wants the dick so I just follow orders. I fucked her with slow deliberate strokes, trying to hit deep as I can without going too fast and making myself cum too quickly. As she urged me on with her body and hands to go faster and harder she asked me to continue my fantasy.

I told her she kept staring at his big cock for a while while he reached down and lovingly stroked her hair from her face. She was wide eyed with anticipation and couldn't wait to feel stretched open by his manhood. She was very into hearing this. I was doing a good job telling my fantasy. I said they went back to kissing and he parted her legs very widely. I told her in the fantasy she was almost out of control with lust by now, she needed and wanted that cock more than anything in the world. In real life she was moaning and grunting like crazy, telling me to keep going. I said when he entered her she immediately came right then. Just be parted open by his big cock made her flood. She purred "Oh Yes!" when she heard that. And that's when it happened folks, Her being so enraptured in my tale and saying "Oh yes" to hearing about my dad's cock entering her pussy, I came. And when I say came I mean I probably came more than I ever have before. Honestly it had to be the most intense orgasim of my life.

She seemed a little let down with the quick ending but lovingly stroked my chest and hair on my head as I laid there and recovered. She nuzzled into my neck and kept planting little kisses all over it. I was laying there in disbelief and ecstasy at what had just taken place. My wildest desires and dreams seemed to be coming true for me. Not sure how long we laid there but it was quiet and seemed to last a while. It was late, I was drunk and had just came like never before. I was worn out. After a period of time she climb on top and started grinding herself against me trying to get me hard again. She had came from my eating but wanted to cum again from fucking I could tell. We were kissing and grinding (as I was still soft) and then she whispered in my ear "Tell me more of your fantasy". Boing! Hard again almost instantly.

Well I am not very much of an erotic story teller I'm sure you all know by now but I did my best with her. I may lack awesome descriptions but I had the passion for it that night. She fucked me this time riding me hard and fast. I played with her beautiful titties and sucked them whenever she would bring them down to my face. But all the while I kept telling her masterfully my Dad fucked her. How they fucked for close to an hour in our bed then after a brief time out they started up again in the shower. This time she went down on him and sucked him hard with the water flowing all over her gorgeous naked body. She seemed to get more excited at that part of the story, where she knelt down in the shower and took his huge cock in her mouth and gave him a long hot blow job. Nipples jutting out under the warm water bathing all around her. Just sliding her lips back and forth over his huge shaft till he raised her up and penetrated her from behind. Fucking her long and hard under the shower till he came deep inside her for a second time.

This time we came together at the close of my fantasy. She collapsed on top of me and I think we both were completely exhausted. We were panting and sweating and too tired to even talk anymore I think. After a while I think we both fell asleep for a brief time. At some point I woke back up and sort of shifted her off of me and laid her down beside me. She woke up too and I asked her what she thought about everything. She was extremely tired and drunk and coming off of some huge orgasims and only mumbled something I didn't even understand. We both fell back asleep then.

The next morning (really afternoon) was a bit awkward for me. I was not sure how to bring it up. At some point she came down stairs and came up from behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on the cheek. I hugged her back and she told me last night had been incredible. I told her it was the most incredible night I had ever had sexually. She sort of laughed a little and said we'd have to do that again very soon.

Not wanting to push it or seem too perverted in the light of day I thought it better to let what was out "Just sit by itself" for a bit and see what transpired on it's own. I had made monumental progress it seemed, better than I honestly had even hoped for. It couldn't hurt to just see where it went on it's own now without being too pushy about it all. So with a fairly normal day, living in the afterglow of the best sex of my life, we just went about our daily life. Of course I thought of my night all day long and even jerked off to it's memories twice in the bathroom during the evening when she was busy doing other things. It was a mind blowing experience I will NEVER forget as long as I live. Her enthusiasm and response was better than anything I ever hoped for. Well maybe not true, I do hope for more, but with all my worries I had a sneaky feeling it wasn't going to go so great. I just can't relate how relieved and happy the whole thing made me.

Ok so cut to the day after the day after. Still letting things percolate on their own, thinking of it every 10 minutes or so and wondering what will happen next for us, we get the news of her grandfather. That's been roughly 2 weeks now and we have not broached the subject again. We have not had sex again either. But with everything happening I am not worried about any of that. I know there is interest in her now. I knew it all along. I just didn't know if we would ever share it out in the open or not. Now I'm not worried. We had fantastic sex with the back story of her having sex with my dad. She had just as good a time as I did I think so I'm sure it will get brought out again at some point. Just not sure when or where or how. This other thing needs to work itself out first obviously because a sick relative has a way of killing "the mood" for damn near everyone I think.

So my friends that brings us to the Now of everything and once again I'm very sorry for keeping you all waiting and wondering. I do appreciate each and every comment, suggestion, pm, well wishes, so on. it's been very very helpful to me and I actually credit a few of you with getting me to where I am now. A few helpful comments and pm's here and there led me to making that final push to get things out in the open. Not sure where this will go, if it will stay in fantasy land for us or move on to something more real (I think based on that evening I could live with either), but it should be an interesting ride. I promise to stay in better contact next time and not wait so long. I feel even if it's just a quick note to say "all is well" will be better than nothing, right?

Thanks again friends :)

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:00 pm

Well I am not very much of an erotic story teller
You sir, are very much of an erotic story teller! I hope things turn well for you and your wife.

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:18 pm

It seems that your erotic story-telling skills are pretty darn good, here and at home. Thanks for the update, and don't feel that you have to write a huge essay with every update.

As with a lot of sex, the best part may be the anticipation. Enjoy the journey and don't rush it. Just letting it sit is the best strategy all around. Let the story unfold in its own good time.

Maybe it will stay fantasy or move onto the next stage eventually, but you should definitely enjoy what's happening now to the max. (And, in this case, you're definitely flirting with disaster, so keeping it fantasy may be the best course.)

Your audience is savoring the development of the story, too, wherever it may lead.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:26 pm

Thanks for the update. I know a lot of people are interested in how things are going. Thing is, we are so often advising patience and thinking in the longer-term. Sometimes that advice needs to apply to those of us on the edge of our seats waiting for the next update too! Hollywood does a great job of compressing a sage into a couple of hours. But this isn't a movie!

Thanks again!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

lozrob66
Experienced

Unread post by lozrob66 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:31 am

I believe that all the hard work has been done and CD is one the home straight. It may be a long home straight but way off in the distance I can see the finish line. My advice would be to continue with the excellent dirty talking in the bedroom department. Mrs CD obviously knows her husband well and was anticipating his bringing the fantasy up again. If CD can keep the fantasy talk going for a while the question of actually acting on the fantasy will arise.

I would like to say to CD that when he and his wife were asking each other "what came next in the fantasy" it is moments like that which any husband has to take the initiative, as he did, and lay it out there. Ladies want to hear it, they know it's coming, but they want to hear it from you. Good job, CD.

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:49 am

Very good so far. The next time she brings it up or ask you to tell her more of your fantasy you need to ask her what she things about it. What she thinks may surprise you.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

Vitae_brevis
Virgin

Unread post by Vitae_brevis » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:58 am

My apologies for posting in this thread without any prior presentation, but I feel compelled to come forth and say that this is one of the most exciting threads I have had the pleasure of following in this forum ever (along with "Even Trade?"), one that I might even introduce to my wife at some point... Having no personal experience from this particular matter, I am not one to boldly advice of your next actions, but I do share your fantasy, and if I were in your clothes (or, preferably, body, through some sort of astral travel procedure :-), I would continue discussing this fantasy with J only while engaged in sexual activity -- i.e. I would *not* introduce the topic during ordinary non-sexually related discussions yet, as I fear that this might cause J to think you are dead-serious at a point where she is not ready for that and it is still merely a daring fantasy for her. I believe this fantasy must first be properly established in her mind as well, so that you both feel comfortable with it when you are ready to take it to the next level, which would of course be having a more serious discussion about it (in a substantially less aroused state of mind).

Still, I find it overwhelmingly obvious that J has been thinking about it (being intimate with your step-dad) and is clearly very turned on by these thoughts, perhaps more so than you even would have dreamed of, so I think you will actually be able to proceed further, much further, with this fantasy. One thing you could tell her, while pleasuring her, is that this fantasy has been consuming you for quite some time, and that you find no stimulation at all in thinking about other women while masturbating, that J and your step-dad together is the only thing you can think about then, and how good it feels to finally be able to share this with her. You could also tell her that every time she is off with your dad, especially when alone with him in his house, you go to bed with a pair of her used panties under your nose (given of course she would not take offense to this, which I think you would be the better judge of) and masturbate to the thought of the two of them making love in his bed, over and over, and you alway get such powerful orgasms from that. As this would be said in a sexually loaded situation, it will be easy to blame it on that if she should become upset about it (you could always argue then that you said it partly because you wanted to please her and you thought it was what she wanted to hear). However, based upon your latest post above, I find it very hard to believe that J would really become upset with you, and that the further you push this fantasy, the better it will be for both of you (or eventually, all three of you ;-).

I wish you the best of luck, and I look forward with great anticipation to reading all your coming posts!

duron65
Virgin

Unread post by duron65 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:54 am

Dave, Deliciously erotic scenario that clearly fills all with mixed emotions but highly sexually charged ones. I would also offer this insight - the dancing aspect is highly interesting -in many ways very similar to foreplay. I would have to imagine that Jenna has very clearly felt your Dad's large penis through his pants against her frequently while they danced. I would also have to imagine that this is causing your Dad to be somewhat, if not very, erect. I can clearly imagine them dancing, neither of them making any overt acknowledgement, but Jenna clearly aware that he is very well hung and aroused as well.

lozrob66
Experienced

Unread post by lozrob66 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:10 am

That's a good thought. She must know he is WE from their dance classes? Similarly he would know the feel of her breasts against his chest. Have they been learning the Lambada? :whip: