Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
curiousdave
Player

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by curiousdave » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:34 am

MrLust wrote:4 years of your life in one of mine! Wow. Such an amazing journey with a rollercoaster ride of emotions. I thank you so much for sharing. I've enjoyed reading how your life has developed, through good and bad and then good again but I must admit I'm a little unsure of how happy you are at the moment? On the one hand you've got a hot girl friend who loves fucking BBC's (my particular kink so was very pleased to hear Paige's love of them) which turns you on immensely and on the other you've got a hot girlfriend who you love and who doesn't want to get married. I felt you were quite sad about that and get a feeling that you've not been as happy since. Just an observation from someone who's just read the whole thread in one go, so to speak. Either way I will look forward to your next post and genuinely wish you all the best. Easily one of the best threads on this site. MrLust

I am really fine with things now. Yes I was somewhat sad in the beginning but as time went by I became more and more ok with the realization. At times I do feel myself longing for a more meaningful loving type relationship and I'm sure one day it will come with someone. But I am still fairly young and have plenty of time. I am just trying to enjoy my life for what it is at the moment. Thanks for your caring and reply. :)

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:36 am

tiger wrote:I was reading a story on cuckoldsforum on my lappy in my home which i could not complete. On Sunday 29 May 2016, i travelled out, while in my hotel i was searching on my smartphone cuckoldsforum website but instead i found this forum OHW, i was not much interested with this forum at first. Casually I was going through the various topics, suddenly i saw this catchy topic "wife and my dad". I started reading it, it was so interesting that by today i completed reading the whole story and discussions on it. First congratulations CD and OHW for such an entertaining, wonderful thread which touched everybody to its heart. We felt as if we are part of the story and it is happening with us.

Thanks to this thread and its twisted end that I joined the forum to comment upon this.

When I started reading, i loved the thread but a suspicion crept inside me, that like many stories i have read about sexy "out of league hot wife's sex affair" with old man, it should not end with "out of league hot wife" leaving her soulmate for the old man. I have read thousands of stories on literotica and other sites. Some stories by certain writers are such thrilling that it is hard to separate reality from fantasy. These writers are master of psychology, human mind reader, magician of word in expressing every emotions.

You can go on literotica and read stories of aurelius, shiprat, francismacomber......... You will find same theme stories written way back in 2009 are even much older.

But the way of developing this thread was exceptional. Hats off to CD. It will be one of the best of its genre.
Wow you really read all this fucking fast. Impressive! :)

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:45 am

I've really gotten to know Paige's boyfriend Chris alot more recently. He's actually one of the coolest people I've ever met. Very very cool guy and I understand why Paige is so into him. He's been telling me tons of stripper experiences and so many of his stories would fit in so well here. All those hot single and married girls getting crazy at bachelorette parties! It's an interesting life on the other side of that, being the desired and chased after one as the hot male stripper. Fascinating to say the least. Maybe I will try and re-tell some of what he's told me if there is any interest?

subhubbyrl
Prepubescent

Unread post by subhubbyrl » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:55 am

as a past cuckold - this story really is so fitting and kindles all kinds of desires - I wish I was able to take better advantage of my cuckold situation

elina

Unread post by elina » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:31 am

curiousdave wrote:...... Maybe I will try and re-tell some of what he's told me if there is any interest?
Please do Dave,

Sincere regards
Elina

Txcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Txcuck » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:15 pm

I know I am interested in the retelling of his stories, I always enjoy your writing

tiger
Virgin

Unread post by tiger » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:20 am

CD I could read really fast because I could not wait too long to read the complete thread. We are eagerly waiting for your updates.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:54 pm

Ok , well I am going out of town for a week but when I get back I'll sit down and try and write a little. Maybe it will entertain a few of you;)

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:19 pm

Good to hear you are well. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:54 am

Dave, i have read, and reread your story, and i feel that what goes around, comes around. The great times that you and Jenna had, will not be forgotten, especially as they both felt so guilty for what they did to you, that you weren't even invited to the wedding. Even tho she has had a child to re-enforce her actions, the NRE will wear off, he's getting older, already 20+ yrs.and wen the ED, and old age sets in, she will regret her actions. Every day life, and its trials, are a far cry from fun dating times. You were her first love, and you allowed her to persue her fantisy. The day will come when she will regret her actions, a want what she had. I am confident, hope you feel the same.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:55 pm

Lozrob66, your wisecrack on page58, was quite uncalled.for. Seems like you approve of kicking someone when t hey are down.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:52 am

Sorry, Dave, reading her departure over, and over again, makes me so heart sick, i get pains in my chest thinking about it, and i can't get off my mind. Glad that you are in a better place, guess my own situation doesn't help.

sensual9696
Virgin

Unread post by sensual9696 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:31 am

Hi Dave,
Yes, please put down some of Chris's stories in writing. You write extremely well and since I've been following your story, it's obviously been a roller coaster of emotions for you. Anything you write has been entertaining as well as educational and sometimes, incredibly HOT!
Thanks!

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:53 am

Another vote to hear the stories. However I also was really looking forwarded to hearing the stories of how you got involved with the bulls, the last story was awesome so please don't cut us off on those as well.

tiger
Virgin

Unread post by tiger » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:26 pm

CD we are waiting for your updates

hippymiester
Virgin

Unread post by hippymiester » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:45 am

love this story and all the updates :D

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:06 pm

Eagerly awaiting your return, Hope you had a great 4Th.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:58 pm

norbertrichard wrote:Eagerly awaiting your return, Hope you had a great 4Th.
Ahh thanks I appreciate it. Actually my 4th wasn't that bad but things have been a little rocky of late. I'll give a more in-depth update about it a little later but in a nut shell Paige is gone. It's nothing to do with what we talk about here or her leaving me for someone else or anything. But she's gone. I just gotta decide how much I wanna share about it is all. I'll post something soon I promise. And I'll still try and post some of the stripper tales when the mood strikes me to write it down. Hopefully I'll have some time this week to write but thanks for everyone's continued interest. It does mean a lot.

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:20 pm

Dave, write about whatever you feel comfy with.
Share whatever you are comfy with.
You know we are here for you and some help if we can.
:-)
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:18 am

Dave, you know that we all have your back, no matter what direction you go. In the past, you mentioned working late hours, If you don't mind my asking, what kind of work do you do?

Treborn
Player

Unread post by Treborn » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:30 am

Dave, I hope things work out for you.

MrLust
Experienced

Unread post by MrLust » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:25 pm

Hope you're well though Dave.

mooncucky
Trainable

Unread post by mooncucky » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:10 am

I'm sorry paige is gone. I'll hope a lot of good things come to you soon.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:52 am

Damn, is there any chance that you might get back together. You two are perfect for each other.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:38 am

Hay Dave, you have friends here that care about you, PLEASE don't hide from us.