Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
curiousdave
Player

Wife and my Dad

Unread post by curiousdave » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Not really sure where to start. Sharing something like this online is a scary thing for me but I really have no other outlet that I can think of. I guess I'll start by telling you my name is Dave, I'm 28 years old and have been married for almost 10 years. My wife Jenna is the love of my life, always has been, always will be. She's a year younger than I am and we've been together since highschool. Jenna is a gorgeous woman in my eye's and most everyone else's too I think. She's really stunning in my opinion and I never even give other women a second look. Besides her beautiful looks to me she's just as wonderful on the inside. Really I have no complaints. My story starts about 8 months back when my mother passed away from cancer. My wife really stepped up in this family set back and did so much for everyone. She especially stepped up for my dad. He was really lost for a while after Mom's death and Jenna was a huge rock for him to lean on. She was always over at his house cleaning or cooking or just being a shoulder for him to cry on. I was really busy during this time with work and couldn't be there nearly as much as I would have liked too.

Now when I say Dad that's what he is but he isn't my biological father. He's basically raised me since I was 4 so that's how I've always thought of him, as Dad but he's really my step father. I never had any relationship with my real dad so he's all I ever knew. Dad is 47 and still in very good shape. He owns his own company ( a couple actually) and does really well for himself. He was always my role model and hero and in my opinion the ideal for what a Man should be. He's always been big and strong and virile and much more the Man than I ever will be I fear. Anyway like I said Jenna has been spending a lot of time with my Dad and they have grown very close. Recently they started taking dance classes together. For starters it's something Jenna had always wanted to do and could never get me to go along with and secondly she thought it would be good to get dad out and keep him busy with a fun project. I was and am very ok with this and they seem to really enjoy the whole thing. Recently a comment was made that started this whole thing rolling in my mind and now I just can't get past it. She innocently referred to their dance class night as a "date". For whatever reason that really struck me back and I started looking and feeling differently about the whole thing. To me in my eye's it really started seeming like she was "going out" on a date and surprisingly it turned me on. She always get's all dolled up and normally looks Un-real hot in my opinion. I guess that's the style of the dance class for everyone to look their best and be all dressed up. Whatever the cause the end result is breathtaking to me. dad stops by and picks her up always wearing a classy suit (something I never wear). Bottom line is they look fantastic together and they seem to know this. Maybe they are just feeling good and having their fun night but they seem to really "fit" together and realize it too.

After that little innocent "date" comment by her I have brought it up in various ways here and there. Maybe looking for more fantasy fuel for my fire, maybe searching to see if there is more to it than I even think there is. And to my surprise and in ways relief I think there may be. She has nonchalantly admitted that if she were single and my dad asked her out she would probably accept. That may sound crazy but in the tone of the conversation and the questions I was asking it wasn't bad. She has also said many times over the years even before all this started how she finds my Dad very attractive and how my mother was a very lucky woman. So the bottom line with all this is I really, honestly do think there is something to this. I know from watching them together there is a very strong mutual attraction and a fun and flirty nature to their demeanor with each other. They always were flirty even when mom was alive and it was just their way. No one thought anything about it then. Now , well it does give me thoughts. Maybe something has already happened, maybe not. But as crazy as it makes me feel I think I really want it to happen. When they are together around me I seem to enter in to some weird mental place where I feel like I am just a fly on the wall watching everything transfixed. Sort of like I am zoned out or something, hard to explain. All I know is that as a "couple" they look great, maybe even sexy. I know my beautiful wife finds my dad attractive and that excites me. I also know from growing up that my dad is much (MUCH) more well endowed than I am. That's another thing that fuels this fantasy I guess. I know my wife knows of this too because I have mentioned it once or twice over the years about seeing how big he was and wondering how Mom was able to take all that.
So that brings us to the now, where to go with all this. What steps if any do I take? Do I sit back and let nature take it's natural coarse? Do I try and help further the situation along? I almost feel that I need not do anything because the signs are on the wall if you are looking. You have a man and woman spending a lot of time together, being close, sharing lives so to speak. Mutual attraction is there, natural evolution is bound to take place. Of course both have morals so that could get in the way and if so maybe this is where I should come in, let them know somehow it's ok? I just don't know. But I have thought about it, fantasized about it, so on so much, I feel I really want this to happen. Advise please and thank you for your time.

Mia

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by Mia » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:23 pm

curiousdave:

Welcome to OHW.

I'm sure you're going to get a lot of feedback, and I really don't have any advice to give you, but I want you to know that the situation you are in is more common than you probably realize, and that many others have walked this same path in very similar circumstances, and it worked out well for all of them.

My best wishes go out to all three of you.

:)

Mia

lozrob66
Experienced

Unread post by lozrob66 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:32 am

I'd say they do it already. Just from what you have written. Or it that just your wishes appearing as you type?
Remember, "life goes on long after the thrill of livin' is gone!"

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:41 am

Welcome to the fourm. You could, jokingly, say to your wife that the next time the two of them should get a room, like a bedroom. Just say it to her and not to both so that it opens up a conversation between the two of you as she just might want to know if you are OK with it.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

nitelite
Virgin

Unread post by nitelite » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:02 am

Welcome. I must agree with allengt here - communicate. Make sure your wife knows that you might have this weirdo-thingy-feeling going on somewhere deep inside when you see them together. Just tell her that you think they look classy every time they leave and that you have discovered that in some strange and perhaps even shameful way you find it exciting. See where it takes you. However, you know her better than anyone, so do not follow any advice you might get here unless you feel that it is the right ting to do with her. Bottom line -- listen to that inner voice of yours and talk to her.

CuckedIn67
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedIn67 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:39 am

I also agree with Allen and Nitelite has a good point as well. You could simply make sure and tell her how fantastic they look together whenever she is going out with him. If you don't now, be sure to ask her each time she comes home if she had a fantastic time. Let her know you really want her to enjoy herself and thank her for befriending your step-dad. You may want to begin referring to him just like that to mitigate any weirdness she may feel about him being your dad. Step-dad really changes the situation because it affirms no blood connection. Please keep us updated because your story is way interesting and it makes some of us hard while reading. :>)

susan
Prepubescent

Unread post by susan » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:36 am

It is a lose lose situation. You don't even want to go there.

Poptart
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Poptart » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:03 pm

As allen points out these kinds of situations while perhaps not an everyday even are not totally unheard of. I have played with my father in law and it worked out very well. However I know of another woman who did the same thing and it while it went well for about a year, then it went to hell and it went to hell in a huge way. People in that family don't talk to each other and the woman is divorced. Be sure you consider ALL the ramifications before you cross that border.
Of all my many sins, I love those of the flesh the best.

Mike W
Trainable

Unread post by Mike W » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:50 am

The situation depends on how "cucked" you want to become. If it were me, I'd say go for it. Good Luck.

Proudhubby
Virgin

Unread post by Proudhubby » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:54 pm

allengt wrote:Welcome to the fourm. You could, jokingly, say to your wife that the next time the two of them should get a room, like a bedroom. Just say it to her and not to both so that it opens up a conversation between the two of you as she just might want to know if you are OK with it.

I think allengt 's advice is certainly the most sage. It broaches the subject in a very innocent way and open up the lines of communication. It is obvious from your story that you are turned on by the possibility of your step father making it with your wife. So if the reply to allengt's suggestion is positive, you will than have something to work with and possibly turn your fantasy into a reality. I wish you luck. Please keep us posted!
When you're finished fucking my wife, could you please leave her a nice CREAMPIE? She loves to serve me a warm and fresh dessert...!

rb83
Virgin

Unread post by rb83 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:10 pm

curiousdave wrote:... I have mentioned it once or twice over the years about seeing how big he was and wondering how Mom was able to take all that...
Bad juju...

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:19 pm

I appreciate everyone's input so far. It's nice to know others want to help and maybe find my situation or desires interesting. I do plan on taking allengt's advice. To date it's the best piece of advice I've received.

A little more detail about my situation...

Their class/date night's are Thursdays. On 3 separate occasions now I've worked late on Thursday (not orchestrated, just really had to work late). This was the situation this past week also. Each time I worked late they went out to dinner together after class. Normally she comes home and shares a late meal with me. Their class starts at 6:30 and last around and hour, sometimes an hour and half. On the nights they also went to dinner she didn't come home till 10:30ish. So in my mind that's like a real date. It excites me terrible knowing this or thinking about it.

I am planning to have a talk or drop that comment "get a room" sometime this week or maybe this weekend if the op presents itself. I still want any advice or thoughts anyone may have because they can be helpful. So if anyone thinks of anything useful please share it because I may read it before bringing it up with her. I'm so nervous with anticipation , it's crazy. I am not nervous in a bad way because I know it's not just in my head. I know they share a strong attraction for one another. I just am nervous about saying something wrong or inappropriate and screwing my involvement in it up. I feel with or without my involvement something will happen between them. It seems inevitable to me. But I do hope to be somehow included and get some kind of reward out of it as well. I really don't want to be left behind not knowing whats going on or anything. Thanks for everyones interest and comments. Glad to know I'm not too much of a freak or pervert for wanting this.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:25 pm

rb83 wrote:
curiousdave wrote:... I have mentioned it once or twice over the years about seeing how big he was and wondering how Mom was able to take all that...
Bad juju...

Not sure I understand this?

I can explain if it wasn't understood by you though. Growing up on occasion I would see my dad in his underwear or maybe notice something in his swinsuit. I am not gay or anything and was never looking to see him naked. Infact I never have seen him naked. But I saw enough to know he is pretty darn big down there. Much bigger than me that's for sure. Now as far as telling the wife, well that's "pre" all this situation. This was all done in innocent husband and wife talk through the years. I never blatantly announced "Hey my Dad is hung like a horse" or anything. Just little talk here and there with your wife. Nothing sinister or outlandish in my opinion. Either way she does know now that my dad is very large in the cock department. I doubt that's going to scare her away or anything lol.

MikenKatherine
Prepubescent

Unread post by MikenKatherine » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Dave,

Here's a suggestion.
First off only you know your wife and if she'd freak at the suggestion she have sex with your father. So you may want to not be too straight forward at first.

I suggest when your in bed and relaxing, maybe getting romantic, you say to her "You know I kinda been wondering how my Dad is doing in the sexual department since Mom passed. Im a little worried because I know he really enjoyed sex, and they had a real active sex life. You and he have been spending a lot of time doing the dance thing, is there any hint you can see that he should maybe find someone?"

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:53 am

MikenKatherine wrote:Dave,

Here's a suggestion.
First off only you know your wife and if she'd freak at the suggestion she have sex with your father. So you may want to not be too straight forward at first.

I suggest when your in bed and relaxing, maybe getting romantic, you say to her "You know I kinda been wondering how my Dad is doing in the sexual department since Mom passed. Im a little worried because I know he really enjoyed sex, and they had a real active sex life. You and he have been spending a lot of time doing the dance thing, is there any hint you can see that he should maybe find someone?"
MikenKatherine have suggested the "perfect" approach to this... my thoughts exactly !! You will need to pay attention to her physical reactions closely and also her answers. DON'T push.. just lay it out there !! See what she says... you can then answer with things like "it really turns me on seeing you too as a couple"... or "it really turns me on thinking of you two dancing"... or "it really turns me on to see you dressed so hot when you go to the dancing lessons with him" !! You may find her answers surprising to you !! Just approach iy slowly... "guide" her along... and "who knows" ?? Just be patient and keep us updated. This is so HOT !!
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:07 am

Thanks again everyone. Really appreciate all the support and advice. All has been great and really thought provoking for me.

Breaking news- We are going to my Dad's tonight for a cookout. It was a last minute thing and the wife just told me an hour ago. I think others will be there also but still it gives me a chance to be around them, see them interact and whatnot. I always get a thrill sitting back watching them. Maybe it will also open the door for me to go with my current plan I have to tell her I had a dream about them together. I haven't decided exactly what I want to tell her the dream was about though. In reality I have had a couple dreams about them and never thought to share them. They were non sexual but highly erotic to me. One dream had him bring her home after dance class and walking her to the door. When they said their goodbyes it turned into a goodnight kiss, which turned into a very long and passionate kiss. Now I was thinking I could just be honest and share this very erotic dream or I could lie and make up a more elaborate one where I found them together having sex. Which one would be better you think? I like being honest but if I said they were having sex and it turned me on it might be easier to get into the whole discussion that way. Thoughts?

SirGinTheD
Virgin

Unread post by SirGinTheD » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:32 am

Dave,

You are right when you say the signs are all there. But you're looking at the situation through the prism of your own fantasies. They might not see it that way -- they might simply be falling in love. Certainly, it sounds as if they're moving toward a romantic relationship, if it's not there already. It could just be an innocent romance, where they go out, have fun, mildly flirt, and that's it. Or, it could turn into more.

So perhaps in that context, it might be worth your while to gently insinuate yourself into their budding relationship by letting your wife know the idea of her with your father turns you on. That way, if they are falling in love, there'll be a way to facilitate that without them running off together and leaving you behind.

As others have advised, you'll have to tread those waters carefully. You'll have to wait for the right situation to broach the subject.

And, should things work out the way you hope, be ready to deal with some confusing emotions. This is some pretty heavy shit we're talking about here. If handled the wrong way, it could really screw up everyone's lives -- yours, your wife's and your dad's.

I wish you luck. Stay strong, whatever happens.

SirGinTheD
Virgin

Unread post by SirGinTheD » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:36 am

curiousdave wrote:Breaking news- We are going to my Dad's tonight for a cookout. It was a last minute thing and the wife just told me an hour ago.

I'm curious: why did your wife tell you about this instead of your dad?

Lola
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lola » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Now I was thinking I could just be honest and share this very erotic dream or I could lie and make up a more elaborate one where I found them together having sex. Which one would be better you think? I like being honest but if I said they were having sex and it turned me on it might be easier to get into the whole discussion that way. Thoughts?
Honesty. This is not the kind of thing you want to start by lying. Just tell her the truth, that the kiss turned you on greatly and then gauge her reaction. If it's positive, then you can tell her it caused you to start fantasizing about them having sex.

Lola
Whatever Lola wants......Lola gets......and little man, little Lola wants you....

becontree2001uk
Player

Unread post by becontree2001uk » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:34 pm

Any updates Dave?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:06 pm

Yes.... Updates !! We can't wait to hear how they interacted.... and how turned on you were while you were watching.

Sissy Cuckold Club...

CuckedIn67
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedIn67 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:12 am

curiousdave wrote: One dream had him bring her home after dance class and walking her to the door. When they said their goodbyes it turned into a goodnight kiss, which turned into a very long and passionate kiss. Now I was thinking I could just be honest and share this very erotic dream or I could lie and make up a more elaborate one where I found them together having sex. Which one would be better you think? I like being honest but if I said they were having sex and it turned me on it might be easier to get into the whole discussion that way. Thoughts?
In my humble opinion Dave, you should go with the real dream for two reasons.
First, The real deal dream is a softer approach and the chances of spooking your wife will be must less. It is after all just a very nice hot kissing scene.
Second, It will be easier and more natural for you to present the real dream to your wife since it actually happened.

TheSubmissiveCuckold
Virgin

Unread post by TheSubmissiveCuckold » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:58 pm

I agree with the others that you should just be honest. She needs to know that it turns you on.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:01 am

I think you should be honest also and it is important to hear how they interacted at the cookout. Are you going to give us a recap on the cookout ??

Sissy Cuckold Club...

likenluver
Prepubescent

Unread post by likenluver » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:02 am

I also think there is a subtle approach where you could gently tease her about there "dates" and tease that she better be careful because she could never handle his much bigger cock. In my fantasy for you this could turn into a bet.