Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Zona

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by Zona » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:57 pm

Add me to norbert's list Dave. How ARE things going?

Treborn
Player

Unread post by Treborn » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:49 am

Dave, I am still very interested in your story as your life moves along. You are very honest and articulate about things. I feel like I know you. Please keep posting.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:10 am

Bump

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:48 am

We miss you.

But we bide your time.

What a wonderful time it will be.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:29 pm

norbertrichard wrote:Update, Dave is alive, and well, just busy as hell, but checks in occasionally, and wants everyone that he is appreciative of all of your concern, and will try to answer your questions. I for one would like to hear of your social activities, and how are things in the Dad, and Jenna household ? Are they keeping in touch with you?

Well I do stay in contact with them, Jenna mostly. We talk at least every other week on the phone. Sometimes longer than others and mostly just checking in , seeing how each other is doing. Jenna is pregnant again (something she was dying to have happen). She really wants a little brother or sister ( I think she really wants a girl badly) for her son. She didn't want there to be a huge gap in their ages. You know, playmates and all. She would be happy with another one after this one but she says Dad really wants to stop at 2 and judging from various comments I think a second child was a hard sell in itself. But women always know how to get what they want lol. Really we don't talk about many deep meaningful type things. Just like old friends keeping in touch. I am very happy for her and her life. She is living her dreams and being that I will always love her I am very pleased with that.

As far as my dad goes I still love him but we have become pretty distant. I guess under the circumstances it had to be expected. We are friendly and still hug when we meet or depart each other's company but we just aren't the same. It may sound funny but I am ok with it really. I always loved him and looked up to him, but he was always gone for the most part working so it's not like I lost someone who was in my life 24/7. You know what I mean? Everythings cool.

Paige has been attempting to come back , promising changes and whatnot. I still don't believe her claims though so I've tried to limit my contact with her. She can be very persuasive when she wants something, playing on my sexual desires and stuff. So being that I'm aware of that I try and just limit our communication.

Other than that I have nothing really interesting to report. That's what I've said numerous times now, I just haven't had any new experiences in a while. Job, friends, side projects have just kept me away from anything sexual. Masturbation has been a great friend of late lol. I'm happy and well and thank everyone for continuing to wonder and care about me. As soon as I have something or someone new in my life and it's worthy to share then I will be back and continue my story here.

Other than that if you have any specific questions regarding something from my past feel free to ask. I'll try and answer honestly and as quickly as I can.

Thanks again friends :)

mathuranjali
Trainable

Unread post by mathuranjali » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:57 pm

How is Jenna looking these days?

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:46 pm

Hi Dave

Great to hear from you and to hear that you are moving along and seem to be in balance with life. Glad to hear that you manage to keep Paige at a distance and have a clearer picture of her influence on you.

Did you and Jenna ever discuss having children together before all this or is this something she held back until her relationship with your Dad? If she did bring it up with you, what stopped you?

elina

Unread post by elina » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:53 am

Thanks Dave,
We just need to take care that this thread doesn't die because of the mechanisms on this site where I think once nobody has posted for specified period of time, the thread vanishes.

BR
Elina

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:45 am

mathuranjali wrote:How is Jenna looking these days?
Well as you probably already know I am quite biased about her and her looks. But I can honestly say she is by far the best looking woman I know. Not to imply she is vain but she does always do her best to look her best. Heck she was even a sexy pregnant woman late in her last pregnancy. Like I said countless times in the past, she is just one of those people. They just have IT! That IT factor, where everyone takes notice when they walk in a room or whatever. Just a stunning individual!

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:47 am

viking53 wrote:Hi Dave

Great to hear from you and to hear that you are moving along and seem to be in balance with life. Glad to hear that you manage to keep Paige at a distance and have a clearer picture of her influence on you.

Did you and Jenna ever discuss having children together before all this or is this something she held back until her relationship with your Dad? If she did bring it up with you, what stopped you?
Yes we had always planned to start a family at or around 30. It was mainly her plan but it seemed right to me as well. She pretty much kept to that plan, just not with me ;)

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:48 am

elina wrote:Thanks Dave,
We just need to take care that this thread doesn't die because of the mechanisms on this site where I think once nobody has posted for specified period of time, the thread vanishes.

BR
Elina
Understood :) I'll try and pop in often, even if just for a brief update on the hum drum everyday things of my life lol.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:40 am

You never did mention, what did Jenna name her son? From the time line on your posts, it almost looks like she was pregnant before your divorce was final.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:02 am

norbertrichard wrote:You never did mention, what did Jenna name her son? From the time line on your posts, it almost looks like she was pregnant before your divorce was final.
That is true. I never mentioned his name on purpose. That's pretty much the one thing I don't want to include here. I feel the child or eventually children are 100% innocent and don't want them named or included. I know it's just telling a name and I could make one up but what's the point? I feel it's best to just leave them or him out as much as possible. No she was not pregnant before the divorce was final.Fairly quickly after I guess but definitely not before. Thanks norbertrichard for your questions and continued interest. You are a cool guy!

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:13 pm

Thanks for the update Dave. Glad to hear all is well.
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.

tiger
Virgin

Unread post by tiger » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:04 am

Dave

I want to repeat that your writing skill is extraordinary. While reading your posts, we feel that the thing is happening before us. If you start writing fiction, it will be boon for people like us.

WACouple
Experienced

Unread post by WACouple » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:39 pm

Wow! It's been about a week since I started reading this string, and I could happily spend another week reading more. Despite how late I am to the game, I have to add my voice to the chorus praising Dave for coming through all of this with his humanity intact, and maybe even expanded. I can't wait to read more about your adventures Dave - I think that with all your hard won wisdom and insight, you are going to have many more amazing stories to tell in the years to come!

jeeves
Prepubescent

Unread post by jeeves » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:43 am

Did you ever find out when did they first started getting intimate?

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:58 pm

jeeves wrote:Did you ever find out when did they first started getting intimate?
That's a great question. There was a difference of opinion at that time whether or not Jenna had been cheating on you and having an ongoing affair with your Dad. I believed then, and still do, that nothing happened between them until you opened the door on that opportunity. I know Paige intimated that that wasn't the case. It would be really interesting if you have found out any more since then.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:12 am

viking53 wrote:
jeeves wrote:Did you ever find out when did they first started getting intimate?
That's a great question. There was a difference of opinion at that time whether or not Jenna had been cheating on you and having an ongoing affair with your Dad. I believed then, and still do, that nothing happened between them until you opened the door on that opportunity. I know Paige intimated that that wasn't the case. It would be really interesting if you have found out any more since then.

I think this is going to be a case of I will never know the 100% truth for certain. I have thoughts on it but there is no way of ever finding out for sure. I don't think Jenna would ever come clean at this point if she did infact start things before telling me. Now I can speculate for you though if you'd like...

In my opinion based off what I do know as facts and what I have remembered back on and also tid bits here and there that Paige brought to the table, I have come to believe that most likely more had happened that I was unaware of before I was aware of it. If that makes sense lol. How much I can never know but something, maybe little, maybe big probably happened. Could have been a kiss or a talk, who knows. Some of what Paige said here and there never rang true because I know Jen very well and I don't see Jen sharing some of the things Paige alluded too in our talks. For instance Paige first brought up the possibility that Jen may have started an affair with my Dad before my mother had died. For a while I was messed up with that thought and hounded Paige a good bit to tell me more. But I started to realize some of the things Paige was saying was either for her own personal amusement and sometimes maybe playing with me in a way to try and turn me on. So it's a skewed version of things. But sometimes there are elements of truth mixed in with lies, you just have to know how to identify them.

Paige is not a horrible person, just a girl with some deep and serious issues. She often times makes big mistakes but not because she is trying to fuck other people up, it just turns out that way in the end. She always had jealousy for Jen. During our relationship she was always making snarky comments and things, trying to make me see Jen in a lesser light. But all that said I do feel she knew more then me about some early things and probably dropped truth on some things here and there. In the end I just had to accept some of these things I would never fully know. But in my mind I do think something happened before I knew about it. I think this is what I probably picked up on subconsciously and it started the ball rolling on my fantasies to begin with. If you remember back to my earliest postings you will see it in there. How I was picking up on the signals and seeing them as a couple already. I didn't know but I "knew" if you catch my drift. Heck thats what started this in the first place here, so many people arguing one way or the other that they were already fucking. I guess some of the wiser people here had the knowledge and life experience I didn't and could see it in my words. I wasn't even aware of it at the time.

I've gotten drunk a few times and almost called her to ask (Jenna that is), but I know it's been too long and with how things are in her life I just don't see her confessing more at this point. What purpose would it serve now, for her that is? It would seem like a no win kind of thing to her I think. It is what it is. I'd love to know all the truth and would actually pay big money to know (if I had big money lol), but I don't see it happening.

I have a sexy story to tell finally and it's a good one! I have a few hours right now to try and write about it so I'm going to try and jump on it while the memory is fresh. Stay tuned!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:55 am

Can't wait :)
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:00 am

Hi Dave, looking forward to reading some fun, happy news from you. And thanks for addressing the whole question of "what happened and when did it happen". I know that there's been tons of speculation and opinion thrown around, but I thought at one point Jen actually confessed that they had actually kissed before you ever told her of your dream where they kissed. And also implied that more than just kissing happened.
I think maybe it was during the marathon emotional talk sessions around the time of your split. Am I confusing that with something coming from Paige? I don't know. I felt like I read it as fact that Jen was out ahead of you in this process. But as you said, "it is what it is" and you'll probably never know for sure.

Txcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Txcuck » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:42 am

Today is going to be a good day. It always is when curiousdave teases a story.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:09 pm

Glad to see you back, friend.

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:05 pm

Absolutely cannot wait
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:12 am

Hmmm.. I can't wait to hear your story !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930