Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
addicted2latina
Player

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by addicted2latina » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:46 pm

Nope can’t let it go!! My wife left me for another man like this and well....yeah I’d still do it. Just a little different.

Pigtail
Prepubescent

Unread post by Pigtail » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:04 am

Hey....I came to know about this thread from a discussion website couple of months ago.I don't know if I am allowed to name that site or not. It was so shocking so cruel for me. I cried and cried. I thought it would go away knowing it happend eight years ago. Now he is long past that. Everything is normal. Nothing to cry about. It was like a book, you are so involved that you couldn’t help not to feel bad about it. Only if it was a book. How much I wish it was a book. I wasn’t familiar with this site. I tried to pacify myself thinking it was story or Dave isn’t real. Trust me I tried. But there are details, dates, happenings and there is dave. I just Couldn't take it. I wish I could I hug him, not for him. For myself. It’s been months. I thought it would fade away. It would go away. Whom would I talk to!!! I can't even talk to my best friend about it. What would I tell? That I am crying for a man I never met, never talk to, never seen from other side of the world!!! No one would take me seriously.I am not from a english speaking country, this is a very conservative region.

I couldn’t get Dave out my mind. After months I made my mind that somehow I had to know how is he, how he is doing , Is he ok? Is he ok physically, financially in this pandemic? I have seen many goes through pretty bad situation financially in this pandemic. I really really hope he is ok. If I somehow get to know, or see may be I would get my peace of mind. I registered to this site just to know he is doing well. As I am getting familiar with this site, I can not pm anyone as I am a newly registered member. Now I see he logged in last year. It's almost a year now. I can't even contact him now. There wouldn’t be any benefit if even I could pm him. Now I am worried, why didn’t he come here so many months. In these long eight year he gave update once or twice a year atleast.

Dave wherever you are please be ok. Can someone tell me if anyone is in contact with him? I know, he is not obliged to come to this site. He has his own life. I am sorry I am being stupid. I am soooo stupid that I am still crying while I am writing this. I tried to be normal in my life as time is passing. It's just I got too attached to him emotionally. I am sorry. I wish there were any way I could talk to Dave.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:07 pm

Welcome to the forum PIgtail.

Uncle Rico
Trainable

Unread post by Uncle Rico » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:47 am

I had the same response but without the tears. I hated his step dad for crossing that line.
He checkes in here every once in awhile to let us know how he's doing. He says that he's happy now but from the tone of his messages, I wonder if he really is.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:45 pm

I read Dave’s story before my wife and I started our own crazy adventure, and the harsh consequences Dave’s had to live through have always been a reminder to me how fast something can go wrong. When you read his first posts, you can tell how much he loves her, how much he thinks about her, and then less than a year later, it all falls apart. Even still, years later, I sometimes think of this story and how a ten year marriage collapsed. I do hope Dave’s has found some happiness.

Pigtail
Prepubescent

Unread post by Pigtail » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:10 pm

armyguyot1 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:07 pm
Welcome to the forum PIgtail.
Thanks @armyguyot1. I have to know something. As Dave didn’t log in almost a year, is there a chance that he can not log in because It's been too long and his id is suspended or something?

Or what if he forgot his password that's why he can not check in? Can admins email their members to know there well being or as small reminder ? If then please let him him know a stupid girl is getting sick worried for him. Sorry that I am being silly, I am new to this emotion and can not help it.

Pigtail
Prepubescent

Unread post by Pigtail » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:27 pm

Ky_Da wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:45 pm
I read Dave’s story before my wife and I started our own crazy adventure, and the harsh consequences Dave’s had to live through have always been a reminder to me how fast something can go wrong. When you read his first posts, you can tell how much he loves her, how much he thinks about her, and then less than a year later, it all falls apart. Even still, years later, I sometimes think of this story and how a ten year marriage collapsed. I do hope Dave’s has found some happiness.

I didn’t read your story in details. I think I got the summary of it and I am happy that you are together. I also wish you and your family a healthy future ahead.

Yes, I did go through Dave's story second time. I can not explain how much feelings poured out of me as tears when I just going through the first post then. He was describing how much he loves her, how she is his everything. He didn’t know at that time this would happen.
But as I said he is long past that. I am afraid I will hurt him if I bring up that past again. She is happy now in her family. I wish her happiness from my heart too. Life doesn’t always goes through plan.
I just want to know dave is doing ok now. I like to know if he did fall in love again. If he is looking forward to have a family. Or he is still single and happy obviously. If there isn’t much to update about life I still would like to hear from him.

bufaker
Trainable

Unread post by bufaker » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:59 pm

I had similar reaction when I read this thread yrs ago. It hurt like hell, I was happy he moved on

Terrycart79
Player

Unread post by Terrycart79 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:27 am

I only remember parts of Dave’s story but I know it was insanely hot until the infamous “well guys, it’s over” post. After that, I was disgusted & pissed off.

From what I recall, he went on to have a wild & crazy cuckold relationship with a slutty blonde, then eventually turned gay or something.

Cory87
Experienced

Unread post by Cory87 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:56 pm

SirGinTheD wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:36 am
curiousdave wrote:Breaking news- We are going to my Dad's tonight for a cookout. It was a last minute thing and the wife just told me an hour ago.

I'm curious: why did your wife tell you about this instead of your dad?

This is from the first page and was never answered by Dave. About 2 years later Paige clues him in that his wife was fucking his dad long before he ever started fantasizing about it.

The guy was so caught up in the first of his many transitions that he got tossed by his wife and dad after helping them get together and never once stood up to them or acted like a man.

Eventually his wife's best friend turns him out and transitions him from a cuckold into a bisexual bottom. Later he transitions into full blown homosexual who wears panties and he even blows his best friend Rob.

Dave is as Curious as they cum and i hope he returns to give us an update on what happened with Paige and her pregnancy. Did dave transition into a transgender? Oh the possibilities... 😷

Pigtail
Prepubescent

Unread post by Pigtail » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:01 am

Cory87 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:56 pm
Did dave transition into a transgender? Oh the possibilities... 😷
He was living his life and learning many things going on. But it’s a bad joke making fun of it.
Last edited by Pigtail on Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

residueS
Trainable

Unread post by residueS » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:06 pm

First ever post on this forum, spend a whole day reading almost all posts. I know Dave's last post is more than 2 year ago, so I don't see him ever updating this thread. But I need to say I actual feeling really depressed now. I don't think why I feel so emotional. Maybe the long duration of the thread, the major life changing events, it almost feel they are too much to bear.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:35 am

Welcome to the forum residue5.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:03 am

residueS wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:06 pm
First ever post on this forum, spend a whole day reading almost all posts. I know Dave's last post is more than 2 year ago, so I don't see him ever updating this thread. But I need to say I actual feeling really depressed now. I don't think why I feel so emotional. Maybe the long duration of the thread, the major life changing events, it almost feel they are too much to bear.

Welcum residue;

I spent many hours reading Dave's story as it was written. I have a step son , now into his late 20s, that has very little to do with his father - his sister, who was physically and emotionally abused by him, has nothing to do with him at all. From 14 on I have been his father - he has even added my name in a hyphen to his. I cannot imagine a man with any kind of character, doing to his (step son), what he did.

It was tough, but compelling to read it as it was written.

Though Dave, was treated horribly by the two people that should have loved him both - it is also an uplifting story in the way Dave forgave them. He went through various things in a search (or life journey) that had many ups and downs... but he, at last word, was finding ways to live and go on with life...

Maybe instead of depressed you should look at his gift of forgiveness and his moving on, experimenting and finding ways to live a fulfilling life.

I am sure we all hope Dave has joy and happiness in his life.

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:18 pm

To anyone who clicked the latest page hoping to see an update, there is none. Here's a summary of Dave's journey.

1) Fantasizes about his wife and father
2) Tells his wife about fantasies
3) Encourages her to act on the fantasies
4) Its hot for a while
5) She leaves him. (around page 40-45)
6) Dave dates a slut and eventually ends up a homosexual.

Dave's last post was on March 25th 2018
Last active October 23rd 2019
He was never seen again.

Dave's wife ended up having 2 children with his father.
Which means his ex wife is also his stepmom.

Dave fell out of contact with them though, as he really has no reason to speak to them.
Everybody in the story lived happily ever after, except for Dave.

The Curious Cuckold. He played with fire, and he got burned. Like Icarus, he flew too close to the sun, and burned to ashes. Rest in peace. Let's just assume the coronavirus got him. Its much better than imagining him alone again.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:57 am

Thanks AstaSilva
The sexy action begins on page 4 at 14 April 2012, when the possibility of sex with the stepdad is first mentioned between Dave and his wife, through to 27 and 30 April (page 10) when they get to an agreement that she is going to fuck his stepdad. And finally page 21, 17 May 2012 when he describes that she got fucked by his stepdad and she openly returns and tells him all about it.

Shogun2049
Player

Unread post by Shogun2049 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:08 pm

Think you glossed over a bit that we never had straight answers on, which is why we hoped Dave would've come back to answer questions. It was pretty much implied (almost straight out confirmed) that his wife was cheating on him with his father even before his mother died. The wife's girlfriend also said there was a lot of things that his wife was doing that he didn't know about, so we found out that the marriage wasn't all roses, but he never told us what those things were. I'm just wondering if the reason his wife wanted to wait to have kids with Dave was because with all this going on, she had already decided that she wasn't going to stay with him and that the marriage was already failing, just that Dave wasn't aware of it yet, so she was saving herself for the next guy (possibly already had his father picked out as his replacement long before making it official).

Then again, there's the off chance that he disappeared because it was a story that ran it's course and, being done with it and concluding it, he left after The End.

Pigtail
Prepubescent

Unread post by Pigtail » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:20 am

AstaSilva wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:18 pm

The Curious Cuckold. He played with fire, and he got burned. Like Icarus, he flew too close to the sun, and burned to ashes. Rest in peace. Let's just assume the coronavirus got him. Its much better than imagining him alone again.
Please don't say that. I pray he is happy and heathy somewhere.

Pigtail
Prepubescent

Unread post by Pigtail » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:23 am

Exactly today It's been one year he last signed in. I want to say to dave that I wish you will come one day and say that you are healthy and sound in your life. Even if It's boring details still I want to hear about it. Let's not live in past. Live and Shine and be happy <3

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:23 pm

I second that.

Miss you Dave.

Pollen

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:19 pm

Should we allow this thread to fade into the mists of time, or breath it back to life once in a while?

Shogun2049
Player

Unread post by Shogun2049 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:39 pm

leander99 wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:19 pm
Should we allow this thread to fade into the mists of time, or breath it back to life once in a while?
I wish there was a way to archive some of them so they don't just fade away. Lost a lot of good threads over the past few years due to inactivity. Once everything's run it's course or life happens, the poster disappears and then the thread is gone forever. If we could have the option to vote on archiving a thread for posterity so it remains for future board members to read and learn from, that would be nice.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:17 pm

Well, he hasn't posted in over a year and a half, hasn't logged on in over year and the last 3 pages of this post are nothing but comments from someone other than the OP.

Yup, time to let it go!!!

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:29 am

Hello friends :)

I honestly am so surprised and sorry. I really had no idea so many were still wondering/concerned about me. I kind of thought my story had died off for the most part and everyone (except a few) had moved on. For those of you that were so upset or worried I am very very sorry I left you hanging. I just feel really bad that I made some so concerned.

I am fine and healthy. My life just sort of entered into a new phase a while back and I tried for the most part to put my past behind me. I did not go the trans route for those that wondered. I kind of came close to going that way but I ended up realizing that really wasn't the real me. I also realized after some experimenting that I indeed am not gay either. Looking back over that time I think I was sort of playing a part in my own head that I thought was real/right but it wasn't. It had it's moments and was sometimes fun but it's not the real me. I may be a sub or a sissy or whatever the right term may be but definitely not a homosexual or trans woman. I personally don't get caught up in the labels but I am just trying to express in a way that you guys can understand. For the past year or so I have been single and happy. I was just working on myself and trying to excel at my job and being the best me I can be. I wasn't interested in any relationships or even sex for that matter. I can be a fairly obsessive person at times and I thought the only way to work on myself was to just be with myself and no one else. Once I am with someone else I tend to start concentrating on them or me with them and lose sight of other things. So that said it just felt right to be alone and avoid anything like that.

So that covers where I was I guess. Now for what's to come I do have a life update of interest I think. One other reason I never posted for so long was I truly had nothing worth mentioning. Coming on every so often to say I am happy working on being a better me just didn't seem post worthy I didn't think. But now there is something new worth mentioning. Paige is moving back in with me in January. I never thought it would happen but it is. We've been back in contact for a little while and I do think she has really changed now. She's really wanted to come back for a long time, all this time really. But like me she needed to do some changing. I think she has. We don't have any sort of relationship commitment or anything but we do have feelings for each other so we'll see how it goes. I love her in ways and only want to see her happy and have a good life. She's really a good girl, just often misguided or prone to making mistakes. I think we can work together to try and fix those things. So that's the big news and update. Hopefully everything will work out nicely. We'll see!

I missed you guys and really feel special so many kept up with my post. You people are great and I thank you all. :)

lonelyhubby
Virgin

Unread post by lonelyhubby » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:52 am

Glad to see you're still alive and kicking Dave! Your thread was my first introduction to this site, and my emotions ran the entire gamut as I read about your experiences. I'm sure lots of us would love it if you continued to drop by on occasion to let us know how your life is going. Stay safe and best wishes