Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
sensual9696
Virgin

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by sensual9696 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:48 am

Happy New Year Dave... here's wishing you health and happiness in 2015!

sensua9696

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:00 pm

The Most Jealous I have ever felt...

Well I was out of town for work for 2 nights and when I got home I found out Paige slept with Robbie. Now I know she has 100% complete freedom to sleep with whomever she wants , whenever she wants but something about this particular coupling bothered me deeply. First off he is my friend first and for whatever reason that makes me feel maybe I should have been involved. Secondly she's not really into him that much, even though they did have incredible sex that night. Then add into it they slept together the whole night and pretty much fucked off and on all night she said. Maybe I'm crazy but it makes me feel very jealous.

That was the first time theyhave been together since the 3-some night I reported about. I am also sort of angry at him because I feel he was being sort of sneaky stopping by (knowing I was gone out of town)! I know he has the hots for her in a major way and I'm ok with that. But to me as my friend he shouldn't be stopping by when I'm not going to be here... just for a chance to bang my girlfriend! And even though they aren't officially a couple or anything Lindy is more into him than Paige is and they both know it too, so that makes it feel wrong also.

I know I'm like crazy since I am cool with her being a out in the open slut and going out to find strange dick without me and all that. But whatever it really makes me feel strange and sort of taken advantage of or something. I didn't say any of this to Paige because I know how she will get if I ever act possessive. But I've been stewing over it for a day or two now and it's just bugging the shit out of me. Needed to vent here instead!

Forgive any mistakes I may be missing in the writing, had a few beers tonight ;-)

frank22
Virgin

Unread post by frank22 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:57 pm

I think you should go bang Paige's sister. If I remember correctly, you said she had the hots for you. If you can't tell Paige what to do, then she can't tell you what to do.

Wookie

Unread post by Wookie » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:49 am

curiousdave wrote:The Most Jealous I have ever felt...

Well I was out of town for work for 2 nights and when I got home I found out Paige slept with Robbie. Now I know she has 100% complete freedom to sleep with whomever she wants , whenever she wants but something about this particular coupling bothered me deeply. First off he is my friend first and for whatever reason that makes me feel maybe I should have been involved. Secondly she's not really into him that much, even though they did have incredible sex that night. Then add into it they slept together the whole night and pretty much fucked off and on all night she said. Maybe I'm crazy but it makes me feel very jealous.

That was the first time theyhave been together since the 3-some night I reported about. I am also sort of angry at him because I feel he was being sort of sneaky stopping by (knowing I was gone out of town)! I know he has the hots for her in a major way and I'm ok with that. But to me as my friend he shouldn't be stopping by when I'm not going to be here... just for a chance to bang my girlfriend! And even though they aren't officially a couple or anything Lindy is more into him than Paige is and they both know it too, so that makes it feel wrong also.

I know I'm like crazy since I am cool with her being a out in the open slut and going out to find strange dick without me and all that. But whatever it really makes me feel strange and sort of taken advantage of or something. I didn't say any of this to Paige because I know how she will get if I ever act possessive. But I've been stewing over it for a day or two now and it's just bugging the shit out of me. Needed to vent here instead!

Forgive any mistakes I may be missing in the writing, had a few beers tonight ;-)
You are fine with the open relationship but you are correct to be angry. You need to convey to Paige that while you are not being possessive , you do feel that it was being disrespectful, particularly from Robbie's angle. You need to put Robbie in his place too, but that can wait.

Regardless, these are the types of emotions that you need to directly share with her. Diffusing it with a "I might be crazy, but I know you want us telling each other everything, so...." will help

out_of_ideas
Experienced

Unread post by out_of_ideas » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:10 am

I agree that you need to inform Page about how you feel.
P & M

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:29 pm

I am really surprised that you are jealous. Nothing wrong with it, just surprised. I kinda thought you got off on being cheated on. Also surprised that you are offended by your friend fucking your girl friend behind your back when you did not seem offended by your father fucking your wife behind your back and ultimately stealing her. Is there a change in the air here? Are your feelings different for Paige than they were for Jen? Are you falling in love for real? Don't mean to be rude or offensive at all. I just found this change in you to be puzzling. Thanks for posting.

leander99
Player

Unread post by leander99 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:15 am

In this lifestyle jealousy can and will come up, no matter how much prepared you think you are.
When it does good communication between partners is crucial, or the relationship may suffer.

Personally, I have been bitten with the jealousy bug as well, when I completely did not expect it.
I thought I could handle things, then I noticed those little text messages they kept sending each other.
It got under my skin but I didd not realize it myself.

Then one day out of nowhere things just blew up . Or more cortectly: I did.
My fault, I hadnt told her how insecure I had gotten see-ing her text with him all day.

My wife and me talked it over, and after some apologogies things were normal again.
Still, it surprised me how jealousy can come up when you dont expect it at all.

Stargeezer
Trainable

Unread post by Stargeezer » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:39 am

Dave,

If the arrangement between you and Paige is she can play with anyone she wants, okay, that's fine. There's a certain level of rubbing your nose in her sleeping with others that fits an agreed level of play. Beyond that, it's just plain meanness.

If the friend was a vanilla type, that's fine too. But there is even more of a boundary there that needs maintained. She can fuck anyone she wants, you should at least be able to have friends that are outside and off limits. What, you can't even have a friend she doesn't fuck?

If Paige initiated this, she needs to understand that you should be able to have (and may need) some friends that are off limits. If she can't understand this, she is just a selfish cruel person, and perhaps it's time to move on.

If Robbie initiated this, then he is not a friend, he is a pirate. Perhaps the two of them deserve each other.

Just my thoughts anyway ...

Best of luck,

Stargeezer
"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays." - Henny Youngman

one4xtc
Trainable

Unread post by one4xtc » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:57 am

D+D wrote:I am really surprised that you are jealous. Nothing wrong with it, just surprised. I kinda thought you got off on being cheated on. Also surprised that you are offended by your friend fucking your girl friend behind your back when you did not seem offended by your father fucking your wife behind your back and ultimately stealing her. Is there a change in the air here? Are your feelings different for Paige than they were for Jen? Are you falling in love for real? Don't mean to be rude or offensive at all. I just found this change in you to be puzzling. Thanks for posting.

Two completely different circumstances.

With his Dad that WAS the fantasy. He saw them "clicking" together and it fueled his arousal.

With Paige and his buddy there isn't that "connection" between the buddy and Paige, and it just appears more like a buddy taking advantage of the situation. It is not a comfortable situation for Dave to be in obviously. If it were a random guy OR someone that they together decided to pursue I believe it would be different.

lozrob66
Experienced

Unread post by lozrob66 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:16 am

Dave, I think you are disppointed with the actions of your friend and also disappointed that Paige didn't have your back. I think this is a little different from any jealousy you may feel from sexual exploits.
Remember, "life goes on long after the thrill of livin' is gone!"

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:39 pm

D+D wrote:I am really surprised that you are jealous. Nothing wrong with it, just surprised. I kinda thought you got off on being cheated on. Also surprised that you are offended by your friend fucking your girl friend behind your back when you did not seem offended by your father fucking your wife behind your back and ultimately stealing her. Is there a change in the air here? Are your feelings different for Paige than they were for Jen? Are you falling in love for real? Don't mean to be rude or offensive at all. I just found this change in you to be puzzling. Thanks for posting.
Very real and valid questions D+D. Like I said I know it's a crazy thing to begin with. I am 100% into her being a little slut. It drives me wild with lust for her. So it's another one of those little things that I don't completely understand myself. But maybe I can elaborate a little more and talk about why I may be more jealous than I normally have been. To be honest it has been building up more and more ever since that 3-some night. They haven't been together again since (except while I was gone), however he is here alot and when he's here she constantly flirts with him, teases him, keeps him wanting her like a little puppy dog wants milk...just like me. Basically in a nutshell she's been treating him in much the same way she treats me, like her slave or cuckold. And that makes me feel more jealous than anything. Her getting fucked by a big cocked stud is nothing but pure awesomeness. But I guess I feel threatened by another guy sort of stepping into my role or shoes as her obedient little cuckold. Like I stated I haven't talked with her about it (maybe I will) but she can be very moody and temperamental and I guess I just wanted to avoid pissing her off.

And I might as well admit all this is making me resent Robbie a great deal. he's a good guy and all and we've been friends for a long time. But I feel he's stepping on my toes here and I don't like it. I understand it because he's just caught up in her erotic web weaving just like me, but still. I really don't want to share this side of her with anyone.

And to answer the question about why am I jealous of her and I wasn't of Jenna. Well it's very hard to properly answer this one because the Jenna situation was so different for me. I definitely felt real hard core jealousy, no doubt about that. But I was so caught up in what was happening and the fantasy aspect of it (even the losing her) that it was just different. Do I love Paige? Yes I do, very much! But still this love feels different than what I felt for Jenna. We had been childhood sweethearts basically and that love feeling was this enormous all encompassing type thing. With Paige it feels almost more normal if you will. Almost like I now imagine love should feel like. I look back at how I felt and thought about Jenna and it almost seems like maybe I was too obsessed and it might not have been healthy. Maybe that's why I felt I must lose her or something, I don't know. I would be interested in a therapist's thoughts on all this really. I would find it interesting probably. But anyway, I do love Paige and hope we can be together forever. Not sure if that will happen because she is a different kind of girl for sure. Not sure if she will lose interest in what we have one day or not. But even though I love and need and want her, I do believe I could handle things if she felt a need to break up. I grew a lot stronger after all that Jenna stuff and I think I can pretty much handle anything now. Plus I have seriously come to believe that nothing last forever. I know that may sound sad and cynical. But from my own personal experiences and those of people around me, it just seems like the truth. I know there are always exceptions but I mean for the most part, most thing just eventually run their coarse.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:44 pm

one4xtc wrote:

Two completely different circumstances.

With his Dad that WAS the fantasy. He saw them "clicking" together and it fueled his arousal.

With Paige and his buddy there isn't that "connection" between the buddy and Paige, and it just appears more like a buddy taking advantage of the situation. It is not a comfortable situation for Dave to be in obviously. If it were a random guy OR someone that they together decided to pursue I believe it would be different.
You figured it out pretty well :)

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:45 pm

Stargeezer wrote:Dave,

If the arrangement between you and Paige is she can play with anyone she wants, okay, that's fine. There's a certain level of rubbing your nose in her sleeping with others that fits an agreed level of play. Beyond that, it's just plain meanness.

If the friend was a vanilla type, that's fine too. But there is even more of a boundary there that needs maintained. She can fuck anyone she wants, you should at least be able to have friends that are outside and off limits. What, you can't even have a friend she doesn't fuck?

If Paige initiated this, she needs to understand that you should be able to have (and may need) some friends that are off limits. If she can't understand this, she is just a selfish cruel person, and perhaps it's time to move on.

If Robbie initiated this, then he is not a friend, he is a pirate. Perhaps the two of them deserve each other.

Just my thoughts anyway ...

Best of luck,

Stargeezer

I appreciate your insight on this. You may be right about Robbie as a friend. But I can tell you this, I'm not ready to just give up and throw in the towel with Paige. Robbie ain't stealing my girl!!! ;)

Stargeezer
Trainable

Unread post by Stargeezer » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:07 pm

Good for you Dave !

scuttle Robbie, even throw him to the dogs. But not only fight for Paige, help her understand why some friends are off limits.

regards,

Stargeezer
"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays." - Henny Youngman

Luz
Prepubescent

Unread post by Luz » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:11 pm

curiousdave wrote:
Very real and valid questions D+D. Like I said I know it's a crazy thing to begin with. I am 100% into her being a little slut. It drives me wild with lust for her. So it's another one of those little things that I don't completely understand myself. But maybe I can elaborate a little more and talk about why I may be more jealous than I normally have been. To be honest it has been building up more and more ever since that 3-some night. They haven't been together again since (except while I was gone), however he is here alot and when he's here she constantly flirts with him, teases him, keeps him wanting her like a little puppy dog wants milk...just like me. Basically in a nutshell she's been treating him in much the same way she treats me, like her slave or cuckold. And that makes me feel more jealous than anything. Her getting fucked by a big cocked stud is nothing but pure awesomeness. But I guess I feel threatened by another guy sort of stepping into my role or shoes as her obedient little cuckold. Like I stated I haven't talked with her about it (maybe I will) but she can be very moody and temperamental and I guess I just wanted to avoid pissing her off.

And I might as well admit all this is making me resent Robbie a great deal. he's a good guy and all and we've been friends for a long time. But I feel he's stepping on my toes here and I don't like it. I understand it because he's just caught up in her erotic web weaving just like me, but still. I really don't want to share this side of her with anyone.

And to answer the question about why am I jealous of her and I wasn't of Jenna. Well it's very hard to properly answer this one because the Jenna situation was so different for me. I definitely felt real hard core jealousy, no doubt about that. But I was so caught up in what was happening and the fantasy aspect of it (even the losing her) that it was just different. Do I love Paige? Yes I do, very much! But still this love feels different than what I felt for Jenna. We had been childhood sweethearts basically and that love feeling was this enormous all encompassing type thing. With Paige it feels almost more normal if you will. Almost like I now imagine love should feel like. I look back at how I felt and thought about Jenna and it almost seems like maybe I was too obsessed and it might not have been healthy. Maybe that's why I felt I must lose her or something, I don't know. I would be interested in a therapist's thoughts on all this really. I would find it interesting probably. But anyway, I do love Paige and hope we can be together forever. Not sure if that will happen because she is a different kind of girl for sure. Not sure if she will lose interest in what we have one day or not. But even though I love and need and want her, I do believe I could handle things if she felt a need to break up. I grew a lot stronger after all that Jenna stuff and I think I can pretty much handle anything now. Plus I have seriously come to believe that nothing last forever. I know that may sound sad and cynical. But from my own personal experiences and those of people around me, it just seems like the truth. I know there are always exceptions but I mean for the most part, most thing just eventually run their coarse.

I've been following your story for a long time as a lurker Dave. Reading this made me think of something that I wasn't sure you had realized yet and I wanted to share my thoughts so here's to my first post.

Onto the gist of it. Perhaps, and this is a big perhaps, Paige having heard the whole story with Jen knows that a big part of the thrill for you was the very real, lingering threat of losing her. What if Paige has realized that her slutting it up with random studs isn't exactly a huge threat to you. You said it yourself that you find that awesome. What if her turning Robbie into another puppy cuckold is just her way of trying to keep your whole relationship fresh and exciting. She knows you're not threatened by random Dom Juans because they would never put up with the cuckolding and so they don't represent any danger to what you have with her.

Robbie though, he being treated just like you with all her teasing, sweet affections might just be a way for her to find something you do care about and revitalize the whole intensity of that initial cuckold feeling? This might explain why it happened when you say yourself they aren't terribly close.

Granted this should all be taken with a grain of salt and it doesn't eliminate the other possibilities mentioned by you and other posters. I think you should probably talk to her about this to find her true motives in it. Every relationship, cuckold or not is built on and survives with trust and honesty. Find out what her intentions truly were. If she was just wanting a fuck and went for something familiar and close for convenience sake or if she had something else in mind. Make sure you know who did what. Just make sure you do it in a way where it can't be misunderstood as premature condemnation.

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:58 am

Hi Dave,
Your situation is off the hook.
What you and Paige have together has been built over quite some time now.
You are part of her life as you are, including your response to her shenanigans.
From the outside this is a balanced structure.
It doesn't really matter who she is messing with, she lives with you.
Sure your buddy could have handled things differently but he is thinking with his little head.
Who hasn't done that?
Paige sometimes thinks with her even smaller head.
It's part of her charm.
Vent here, but keep an even keel with her, and forgive Robbie.
How often is any guy going to meet a girl like her, his head is swimming, but Paige, being Paige, will move on.

Wookie

Unread post by Wookie » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:55 am

What do you mean just forgive Robbie. If he did something wrong than Dave needs to let him know that isn't going to fly anymore. There does not have to be anything involved with it, emotions-wise.

You're right that Paige is a big girl who can make her own decisions, but at the same time Dave is a big boy too.

Nobody here is (really) suggesting anything other than a man-to-man conversation

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:46 am

You guy's think Robbie doing me this way may have anything to do with me sucking his cock? Maybe he doesn't have the same level of respect for me as he should have because of that? I've been gameplanning my talk with him and this keeps popping into my head. Does he just not respect me as a man anymore. Thinks he can come and go and do anything he pleases?

alison
Prepubescent

Unread post by alison » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:22 am

Oh, Dave. It seems like Paige is giving you exactly what you've wanted. In this case, think of it like stoping a rebellious daughter from dating someone you don't like.

Don't say anything to him, but ask her to join them next time. Once you've been involved with him completely to her satisfaction, she will be done with him and move on to someone else, but you'll still be in the picture. She's just using him for the game that the two of you are playing together.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:29 am

Given that a man blowing another man can be seen as a submissive act you might have something there. It is up to you to remove completely that thought from his head and set him straight!!

Wookie

Unread post by Wookie » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:37 am

curiousdave wrote:You guy's think Robbie doing me this way may have anything to do with me sucking his cock? Maybe he doesn't have the same level of respect for me as he should have because of that? I've been gameplanning my talk with him and this keeps popping into my head. Does he just not respect me as a man anymore. Thinks he can come and go and do anything he pleases?
You are overthinking this. You tell him that him trying to see Paige without clearing it with you isn't going to fly if he wants to remain friends with you. It Paige wants to see him that's fine, you won't control her, but that's not something that a friend of yours does.

Period.

Toonfan66
Virgin

Unread post by Toonfan66 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:55 am

Hi Dave,

Personally, I think you might have a point about Robbie looking at you in a different light given what has happened between you in the past, but in reality none of us currently know for sure, it's pure speculation on our parts based on a forum-sized glimpse into someone's complex life - all our lives are complex in their own ways, your's is just a bit ..... different, and one many of us would like to experience (although in small doses for me please, not sure I'm ready for the full-on Dave rollercoaster) :)

While you're going to get lots of well-intentioned advice from all ends of the spectrum as to what to do re: Robbie my take is that whatever kinks you have and whatever the relationship you have with someone else as soon as something happens that's outside of what you think is acceptable behaviour, or it goes in a direction you're not comfortable with, then you need to speak up sooner rather than later.

Sure, there are going to be cheerleaders from left and right of arcs saying do this, that, or the other but if it's niggling you then you probably need to act; I know I've ignored some things in the past that have come back to bite me so now I have faith in my instinct and speak up when previously I may have held my tongue.

Trust your gut and good luck buddy.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:42 pm

curiousdave wrote:You guy's think Robbie doing me this way may have anything to do with me sucking his cock? Maybe he doesn't have the same level of respect for me as he should have because of that? I've been gameplanning my talk with him and this keeps popping into my head. Does he just not respect me as a man anymore. Thinks he can come and go and do anything he pleases?
Perhaps. Perhaps you need to have an honest conversation with Paige and basically get him to suck your cock.

Txcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Txcuck » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:21 pm

Yes, you sucked his cock, he doesnt understand it was for her! And no, he doesn't respect you anymore. Let's get and be real, Paige is no cuckoldress, she is a whore, plain and simple. Robbie deserves a beatdown.

nosherUK
Virgin

Unread post by nosherUK » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:21 am

Hi Dave just joined the site and read all your thread and I love very much probably because I'm a pervert lol.

You know Paige will bring back a BBC one day for you to get hard for her.
Well that's what I'm hoping for.:-)