Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
duron65
Virgin

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by duron65 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:16 am

Wife Jenna dressed really hot and dancing with a male who has not had sex recently..... she is definitely aware of Dad's large (in all liklihood swollen)cock while dancing. It is really the perfect innocent environment for her to become very comfortable with a highly sexual yet innocuous embrace. Imagine that big bulge "innocently" pressed in her belly or mound.
Clearly J's interest and arousal when CD brought it up during lovemaking is a strong indicator that she is well aware of, and aroused by her FIL's big aroused penis and has been thinking about it.

mm69
Virgin

Unread post by mm69 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:55 pm

I wonder what dad thinks about and does after dance night.........
:twisted:

mm69
Virgin

Unread post by mm69 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:09 pm

or what will be running through her mind next time they go out.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Like I said earlier, no dance class tonight for them. Hospital and bed early for her.

Wondering about another aspect of all this I haven't really tackled yet. What are some good ways to send a subtle yet very clear message to my dad that things are a little different here than the norm, and I am not only ok with his spending quality time with Jenna, but I encourage it and want it? I mean I think he is aware I am cool with everything like it is, but how to send that message that it is safe and encouraged to take it to the next level? This would be a good next step for me to work on I think, based off Jenna's reactions to my fantasy.

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:52 pm

I would wait and talk to Jenna about her feelins about your dream. You need to know her thoughts first.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

duron65
Virgin

Unread post by duron65 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:48 am

cd... maybe a subtle comment to your father without J present about how hot she looks would allow you to gauge his reaction and encourage him to comment in reply

lozrob66
Experienced

Unread post by lozrob66 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:58 am

It would all depend on your relationship with your "dad". Do you laugh and joke generally about sex or is sex something you have never mentioned in his presence? I can laugh and joke with my step father and point at all the scantily clad young ladies, but not with my actual dad. So if you have a fairly relaxed relationship, then dropping hints that you like how horny Wifey is when she returns from dancing with him and he should go more often? You don't know what he's doing to her, but you'd like him to keep doing it? Move on from there. Any response from your dad one way or another is an opportunity for you to reassure or encourage. Of course. there is always the opportunity to dismiss it all as harmless fun if he looks to be upset at your suggestions.
Say, in a few weeks time, things go well, dad gets the hint and grabs her ass when dancing. The first thing she will think is that you have planned it. She'll know because she knows you. In my opinion that makes it OK. We all would like to think he has been grabbing handfuls of her ass already. :whip:
Remember, "life goes on long after the thrill of livin' is gone!"

old folks
Experienced

Unread post by old folks » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:43 am

I have been following this thread with interest since it runs pretty much what my first wife (now deceased) did with my father after my step mom died. He did not want to start the dating scene but did not want to be unsatisfied sexually either.

After discussing the situation with my wife, she was cool with anything that might happen. My father was not making advances or even flirting with her but he sure followed her around when we were at his home.

About two months later, I went off with him and turned our conversation around to sex. Simply put, I told him that the wife and I were ok with them having sex and the wife thought it would be fun as did I and they could get together any time he wanted. Suddenly he wanted to do so that night. She returned home about 2am, well taken care of by a 60 year old man. There were many more meetings as well.

I might add that our situation was not as me being a cuck but rather us enjoying sex with others. We were active swingers in addition to her playing alone. Being such was the best thing that could have happened in our marriage.

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:16 am

You run a major risk that your wife or your dad is not on-board with this.

Instead, in your next fantasy session with your wife, you could suggest that it would be a turn-on for you to watch her flirt with your dad in your presence. That gives you more graceful exits if your wife or (especially) your dad reacts badly. And, if it's going on while you're there, you can offer tacit or explicit approval without blatently trying to set it up.

And I think bet it would be fun for you to watch the situation progress ...

1smitty
Prepubescent

Unread post by 1smitty » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:33 am

I would just let Jenna tell dad you are cool with everything. Your job is to let her know you are wanting her to fuck your daddy, she will take care of the rest.

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:49 am

I think the bigger risk is that your wife gets too attached to your dad. Since he practically raised you, you two probably have the same personality - traits that attracted your wife to you in the first place. Toss in his additional experience on how to interact with women and the fact that she doesn't have to live with him and see all his faults, it's quite possible that she could be smitten with him.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:19 pm

lozrob66 wrote:That's a good thought. She must know he is WE from their dance classes? Similarly he would know the feel of her breasts against his chest. Have they been learning the Lambada? :whip:

To be honest I'm not completely sure which dances have been worked on so far. She has talked about it with me but I know almost nothing about dancing and probably miss some info because of this. At some point there will be a special showcase type dance night where family or friends or whoever can attend , and the dancers show off their new skills. I can't wait for that. Thinking of her feeling my dad's bulge while being held tight has fueled many a dirty thought in my mind. I am sure they both enjoy the feel of each others body. How couldn't they?

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:25 pm

Update, Grandfather has been moved from intensive care and will soon be moved to a rehab facility. Great great news !

Tonight is prom night here in our area which has Jenna working double time (hair stylist). But her mood is great and she is super relieved and happy with the grandfather news. Hopefully this will mean a return to the norm somewhat and maybe Thursday will be "date" night again! Thanks everyone who cared and gave advice and well wishes. It is very appreciated.

I'll update as soon as anything new happens . Thanks again :)

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:27 pm

1smitty wrote:I would just let Jenna tell dad you are cool with everything. Your job is to let her know you are wanting her to fuck your daddy, she will take care of the rest.

Very good advice, thank you.

TheSubmissiveCuckold
Virgin

Unread post by TheSubmissiveCuckold » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:43 pm

curiousdave wrote:
1smitty wrote:I would just let Jenna tell dad you are cool with everything. Your job is to let her know you are wanting her to fuck your daddy, she will take care of the rest.

Very good advice, thank you.
I agree. If anything, you'll show him your acceptance of it by being passive and not reacting to their flirtation.

becontree2001uk
Player

Unread post by becontree2001uk » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:23 am

I suggest you mention that you woudl like your wife to flirt more with your father -if she mentions if you want them to fuck , you can start a conversation about how you think of them together, etc. Good luck. Looking forward to an update

slickestdick
Prepubescent

Unread post by slickestdick » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:21 pm

can't wait to hear more...sexy talk during sex is often the start ;)

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:52 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
MikenKatherine wrote:Dave,

Here's a suggestion.
First off only you know your wife and if she'd freak at the suggestion she have sex with your father. So you may want to not be too straight forward at first.

I suggest when your in bed and relaxing, maybe getting romantic, you say to her "You know I kinda been wondering how my Dad is doing in the sexual department since Mom passed. Im a little worried because I know he really enjoyed sex, and they had a real active sex life. You and he have been spending a lot of time doing the dance thing, is there any hint you can see that he should maybe find someone?"
MikenKatherine have suggested the "perfect" approach to this... my thoughts exactly !! You will need to pay attention to her physical reactions closely and also her answers. DON'T push.. just lay it out there !! See what she says... you can then answer with things like "it really turns me on seeing you too as a couple"... or "it really turns me on thinking of you two dancing"... or "it really turns me on to see you dressed so hot when you go to the dancing lessons with him" !! You may find her answers surprising to you !! Just approach iy slowly... "guide" her along... and "who knows" ?? Just be patient and keep us updated. This is so HOT !!
Dave - Just read up to current time and believe the approach MikeKatherine have is a good one because it sets you in a 'concerned Son' role that has the greatest number of viable "exit strategies" (i.e. viable in that you can 'stop this before it gets out of hand' in a way that enables you, your wife, and your Dad to return to a normal family dynamic).

If you opt to take this from fantasy to reality (keeping it as 'bedroom fantasy talk' would make for some hot nights, and a good stopping point... something to consider), think about keeping with the "concerned Son" approach. This approach can start innocent enough, but would have the latitude to work into you being OK with "loaning your wife" to your Dad to ease him through his recovery (should the opportunity present itself of course).

Please note, I am somewhat uneasy about making this suggestion because it differs from my normal "honesty is the best policy" approach to handling relationships and situations. However, since your circumstance resembles a minefield, successfully navigating it will require a special tact. I would also like to note that regardless of which path you choose (i.e one suggested by me, someone else’s, or one of your own), I advise that you do everything possible to ensure a viable "exit strategy" is always available.
OK, back to matters at hand. One way to start this journey from fantasy to reality would be to follow a simple plan...1) express a need to monitor/help his emotional recovery (which you want to do anyway)... 2) provide your Dad "a full-service coach" to help him recover (your wife....3) ensure the stability of your relationship by working her "full-services" stories into your sex life (your gain).
Start step 1 by talking to your Dad about where he stands on dating/etc (and stop if he already has his eye set on someone). Then talk to your wife about keeping an eye on how he appears to be doing. As time progresses, suggest she dress a bit more sexy and try to make it seem a bit more like a date, a pay close attention to his reaction. If that works OK (and your wife identifies that he needs help), then move on to step 2. This step should be done in stages, and start with talking to your wife about acting a bit more like a date to let him get “his game” back. If this goes well, and your wife is into it, then go to the next stage and see if she will participate in staging a situation that enables physical activity, and repeating that as often as needed. After her first new times with your Dad, she should start to feel more comfortable and you should be able to start Step 3.
By now you should have the gist of where this is going, so enjoy!!
Last edited by wingman on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:51 pm

curiousdave wrote:Update, Grandfather has been moved from intensive care and will soon be moved to a rehab facility. Great great news !

Tonight is prom night here in our area which has Jenna working double time (hair stylist). But her mood is great and she is super relieved and happy with the grandfather news. Hopefully this will mean a return to the norm somewhat and maybe Thursday will be "date" night again! Thanks everyone who cared and gave advice and well wishes. It is very appreciated.

I'll update as soon as anything new happens . Thanks again :)

Congrats on the family news!!!!! That is more important than any "on topic" stuff discussed here!!
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

mm69
Virgin

Unread post by mm69 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:00 pm

Any word on whether her grandfather is well enough for her to go dancing on Thursday?

Rebecca
Trainable

Unread post by Rebecca » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:39 pm

wow.. fantastic update :)
A very happy transwoman :)
http://rebeccacd.tumblr.com

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:38 am

Hi Guys, it's finally date night again. I did ask if she was going and she is! I also asked if she was excited since it's been a couple of weeks since her last one and she said "Oh Yes"! So I'm very excited myself with the possibilities. This will be the first dance/date night since she became fully aware just how hot the two of them together makes me. Will it make a difference with her? Will she relax and enjoy herself even more knowing I get extremely turned on at the thought of her fucking my dad? I can't wait to see the results.

I set it up with my boss to work late tonight so I am hoping she takes the cue and also goes to dinner with dad after. I really wanted this first "date" back to be a full uninterrupted , un-rushed one for her. That coupled with the new knowledge that hubby get's turned on by the whole thing, well maybe progress will be made. I am hoping anyway.

jimmy01420
Prepubescent

Unread post by jimmy01420 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:52 am

I am excited for you and hope you have a good review for us when she returns home. almost wishing you had had sex with her last night and had a chance to work on you fantasy with her in getting her excited like the last time. Will be anxously awaiting your report.

lozrob66
Experienced

Unread post by lozrob66 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:44 am

Woohoo! :whip:
Remember, "life goes on long after the thrill of livin' is gone!"

jimmy01420
Prepubescent

Unread post by jimmy01420 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:23 am

I would love for you to be able to tell us about you explaining your fantasy to her again, and her getting so excited that she starts calling you by your dads name and she multiple orgasms while acting as if it's your dad fucking her. Also think maybe it's time for some interracial fantasy to enter into the picture, just my wish and opinion