Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:01 am

likenluver wrote:I also think there is a subtle approach where you could gently tease her about there "dates" and tease that she better be careful because she could never handle his much bigger cock. In my fantasy for you this could turn into a bet.
YES... that is a GREAT approach !! Damn, the "chase" is so HOT, isn't it ??
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:05 am

And he has such a PERFECT scenario with her getting dressed up and going to dancing lessons with him. A little bit of the right guidance and this is on track to be VERY HOT. I can't wait till he reports back how the barbecue went Sunday... that will be a determining factor how is best to go forward.

Sissy Cuckold Club...

1texn
Trainable

Unread post by 1texn » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:55 am

No doubt you are walking a tightrope over an abyss with this, but you might try being appreciative, supportive and encouraging to your wife over this.

Tell her how much you appreciate the kindness and compassion she has been showing towards your dad and recognizing that he has "needs" at a time like this. Tell her how much more you love her for her doing this and how much it/she means to you. She may be a bit more forthcoming with a little less guilt.

This whole scenario could be a recipe for disaster but it cant hurt to be supportive of your wife and it just might help you get what you want - whatever that turns out to be.

blknprdff
Prepubescent

Unread post by blknprdff » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:01 pm

I wouldn't push anything. If it happens, it happens but it is one of those things that is probably left as a fantasy. If your Dad does your wife, it's going to get really awkward when the three of you are together at a family function. Your Dad and your wife may have guilt ( a lot of guilt) if they do get together but more than likely, your Dad isn't going to approach your wife in any way other than dancing.
He's not going to want to violate the trust between the two of you.
IMHO it's a sticky situation that should remain a fantasy......much less complicated.

highlivin229
Virgin

Unread post by highlivin229 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:10 am

curiousdave:

I think you should step aside, and give your wife a push in the direction of your stepfather.

It's obvious by the way you describe your wife that she's way out of your league. You yourself said that when your stepfather and her go out together, they look like a couple that "fit" togehter, despite the difference in age.

You, on the other hand, recognize that you are a beta to his alpha. You have said so yourself.

You love your wife, right? You want her to be happy, right? You want her to have the best shot at reproductive success, right? So step aside, make it clear to her that you won't mind, and then let her be with him.

It's selfish of you to deny what is obvious to you and probably to everyone else who sees them together. It's wrong of you to stand in the way of your wife being with a better man. It's wrong that she should potentially be impregnated by a man who is not her best shot reproductive success.

I think the true cucks on this forum would agree with me. You yourself have said that you are not worthy of your wife—but that your stepfather is.

So allow them to be happy, instead of selfishly standing in their way.

CuckedIn67
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedIn67 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:48 am

1texn wrote:No doubt you are walking a tightrope over an abyss with this, but you might try being appreciative, supportive and encouraging to your wife over this.

Tell her how much you appreciate the kindness and compassion she has been showing towards your dad and recognizing that he has "needs" at a time like this. Tell her how much more you love her for her doing this and how much it/she means to you. She may be a bit more forthcoming with a little less guilt.

This whole scenario could be a recipe for disaster but it cant hurt to be supportive of your wife and it just might help you get what you want - whatever that turns out to be.
I completely agree with you 1Texn. the approach you suggested seems to be one that would reduce any guilt feelings the wife may have because the hub would be telling her she is providing comfort to his Dad which he approves of.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:07 am

I also agree with 1Texn !! Tomorrow is "date night" again. Is she making plans ?? Deciding what she is wearing ?? and all the details a woman worries about when she goes on a date ?? And knowing her "date" is going to hold her close while dancing ?? This must be very exciting to her !! We are so anxious for updates, dave. You are in such a HOT situation.

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Lola
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lola » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:45 am

You, on the other hand, recognize that you are a beta to his alpha. You have said so yourself.

You love your wife, right? You want her to be happy, right? You want her to have the best shot at reproductive success, right? So step aside, make it clear to her that you won't mind, and then let her be with him.

It's selfish of you to deny what is obvious to you and probably to everyone else who sees them together. It's wrong of you to stand in the way of your wife being with a better man. It's wrong that she should potentially be impregnated by a man who is not her best shot reproductive success.
I'm sorry but as a woman this just seems ridiculous to me. Why on earth can't she have both?? Do we even have any idea if SHE wants to be impregnated? The evolutionary psychology behind all this points to a woman looking for a stronger, more virile lover AFTER her security is taken care of, as in, in addition to the original mate, not in place of. I don't get this reasoning at all, that he should just step aside without even consulting her to find out what she wants.

There seems to me to be something misogynistic in this post, as if the males are really the only ones who get to make the decisions....

Lola
Whatever Lola wants......Lola gets......and little man, little Lola wants you....

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:05 am

Darling, hot Lola said:

"There seems to me to be something misogynistic in this post, as if the males are really the only ones who get to make the decisions...."

I don't disagree, but I think the misogyny is a minor factor when compared to the delusional mindset of men when they talk to each other about who is really in charge when it comes to who actually gets to fuck who (whom?) ... :roll: :lol:

Lola
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lola » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:03 am

Bubba my love, misogyny is only a minor factor when you're male!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a rather major factor when you're the one being treated as chattel.... And the WOMAN is ultimately in charge of who gets fucked, one way or another :twisted: :whip:

Lola
Whatever Lola wants......Lola gets......and little man, little Lola wants you....

rb83
Virgin

Unread post by rb83 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:33 pm

1texn wrote:This whole scenario could be a recipe for disaster...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Unless I am mistaken somewhere, I thought the whole question from Dave was how he could tell his wife that it was OK to do what she desired... to tell her and show her his support and that he was ok with HER decision.... and that if she cucked him with his step-dad that she would also always have him as her loving husband. I don't think he is trying to make decisions for her. He is asking for help in telling her it is OK... whatever she decides and does. If it were any more than that I would not encourage him as I feel it is of utmost importance for the wife to do as she desires once she is comfortable.... he is only giving her the opening to go as far as she wants

Sissy Cuckold Club...

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:52 pm

Hi Guys sorry for the delay in an update, been very busy.

Well Sunday's cook-out was mostly uneventful. But there is a little something worth mentioning I guess.Firstly Jenna was looking super hot (as usual in my opinion). She just got her hair done and the auburn color she has now looks great on her. BTW she's a hair stylist herself so she changes her style and colors quite often. But besides that she was tanned and lean looking, and dressed in short shorts and a clingy summer T. Very sexy if I do say so myself. But the little thing worth mentioning is later in the evening after dinner we were all sitting out on the patio around the table. My dad sat sort of across from me and his two friends (married couple from next door) sat in the other two chairs. Jenna had gone inside to clean up or something and when she came back she sat down on the arm of my dad's chair. She put her hand on his shoulder and sort of leaned down resting her arm on him. He put his arm around her waist and sort of hugged her to him a little and I noticed she sort of squeezed his shoulder in return. He was talking with his friends so he didn't really look up at her or anything, it was just a loving type gesture but it really excited me watching it. She continued sitting there for maybe 2 or 3 minutes then got up and came and sat down in my lap (only 4 chairs at that table). We stayed out there a little while longer chatting and stuff then finally we all said our goodbyes and made our way home. Nothing really special but you know, when you have these type feelings every little thing excites.

Ok so the big moment of truth happened on the way home. I had been thinking of nothing all night but how and when I would drop my little "dream" on her. Well I had a few beers at dinner and felt pretty relaxed so as she drove I worked up the nerve and told her. I played with the truth a little telling her that I had Had this crazy dream the night before (actually a while back). But basically after that I just told her how it was. That she and my dad had gone to dance class, he brought her home, walked her to the door and gave her a goodnight kiss . The kiss turned into a long and passionate kiss goodnight. I told her she really got into it and so did he. She listened with a smile on her face not saying anything. It was a smile but more of a "Man that's crazy" type look more than anything. When I was done I paused waiting for her reaction. She just sort of sat there driving but still smiling. I think looking back she maybe thought there was more so she didn't say anything yet. But before she could I guess I got impatient and then blurted out kind of awkwardly (I was nervous) that I woke up really turned on by it. Now this did get a reaction. Still smiling but the "crazy type look" even more evident now she looked at me, almost like she was seeing if I was serious. I just sat there probably looking like a scared child or something. At that point after seeing I was serious, she calmly said "Wow, that was a weird dream wasn't it?" I was sooo nervous now, not believing I had actually told her, worried I flubbed it up, so many different thoughts running through my mind. I just said "Yeah, really wild". I was so hoping for something else, some kind of dialog about it all but nothing. We were very close to home when I disclosed my secret dream so we were home before I knew it. After that it was business as usual and we were getting ready for bed and nothing else was said. Of course I was thinking of nothing else but at that point, after telling her I was turned on by a dream of her kissing my dad and she had nothing to add, I had no idea how to proceed further with it. I laid there in bed all night worried I fucked everything up. She didn't react badly or get mad, but she didn't offer any thoughts or input either. So who knows?

Monday she acted fine, not mad just normal as usual. Nothing out of the ordinary to report from Tuesday either. I had a very hard day at work Tuesday and crashed early to bed. So not much interaction between us at all. Today the same. She's still the same ole sweet Jenna, just acts unaffected by my admission. Frustrating to say the least.

Now today I had a new and I think fantastic idea. There is no way possible I can bring up the dream thing again, or make any other type comment without her giving something back. It feels too awkward and like I'm forcing something on her. I just don't think I could work the nerve up for that again. But I had another idea and this one should be good. Might not do anything but I still like it. My Dad's birthday is in early May. But next month Tom Petty is coming to town and my dad is a huge fan of his. I was thinking that I would buy 3 tickets to this concert for all of us. Now on the day of the concert , like right before time to go, I'm gonna play sick and pull out. Leaving just the two of them to attend. This just popped in my head today and I got excited just thinking about it. Jenna loves going to concerts, dancing, clubbing, anything out and social. Dad loves Tom Petty , it should prove for a nice night out for them. Of course under the circumstances of right now with her not offering anything back from my dream, I can't be open about not going with them so I have to be deceptive. But I think it will work. Thoughts on this?

And it's dance/date night again tomorrow. Maybe something will happen, we can hope!

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:00 pm

bradisalpha wrote:I also agree with 1Texn !! Tomorrow is "date night" again. Is she making plans ?? Deciding what she is wearing ?? and all the details a woman worries about when she goes on a date ?? And knowing her "date" is going to hold her close while dancing ?? This must be very exciting to her !! We are so anxious for updates, dave. You are in such a HOT situation.

This reply actually turned me on big time. Thinking of Jenna thinking this way makes me hard as a rock. :)

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:09 pm

highlivin229 wrote:curiousdave:

I think you should step aside, and give your wife a push in the direction of your stepfather.

It's obvious by the way you describe your wife that she's way out of your league. You yourself said that when your stepfather and her go out together, they look like a couple that "fit" togehter, despite the difference in age.

I think the true cucks on this forum would agree with me. You yourself have said that you are not worthy of your wife—but that your stepfather is.

So allow them to be happy, instead of selfishly standing in their way.
I don't know how to multi-quote messages so sorry for making numerous replies. "needs a thick one" is right. Jenna is and will always be in control of her own life and sexual life as well. I will never try and dictate to her what she "should" do. But I will try and express that I am open and willing to let her have as much freedom as she may want one day.

Now highlivin I will admit your post hit a few buttons with me. Sexual fantasy type buttons that is. In fantasy terms some of what you spelled out is hot to me. But I do try and stay somewhat grounded and realize that reality and fantasy are two very different things. I would hate to lose my beautiful wife (even if she is out of my league, which I agree she is). Would they make a sexy couple , sure they would. I like thinking about it too. But I sure hope she never wants to completely leave me for him or anyone else. Honestly it would crush me. But thanks for your input and like I said, I do have some darker fantasies myself about all this. But I'm ok with leaving those in the fantasy world. Bottom line though is Jenna is her own woman and she will have the freedom to do as she wants. She will never be pressured by me to do anything sexual.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:36 am

Dave, I don't think that highliving meant she would leave you.... she would just give in completely to the Alpha male (Dad) and your darkest fantasies would come true !! And you would be the cuck you want so badly to be. You should watch closely as she gets ready for her "date" tonight... watch her get ready... how happy she is... how excired she gets when he knocks on the door... and very cautiously sneak a look out the window as they get into the car and watch how their reactions are as they get in... maybe a laugh... or a quick hug... and your dick will be hard until she gets home. If she mentions your dream just keep reinforcing how excited it makes you and let her see how hard your dick gets when she mentions it. If she DOESN'T mention your dream by Friday night, when you wake up Satuerday morning, hug her tight... let your hard cock push against her so that she feels it and say "I had that same dream again and it has me excited again" !! Either way, when she says "why does it excite you so much ?" you can say that she is so beautiful and hot when they go out that it just seems so natural to you that she is really going out on a date... and all the things that normally happen on a date would happen... and you love her so much that you want her to experience those things and those feelings and are turned on with the thought that she is feeling them... that you want her to enjoy herself and you would support her in feeling these things. I am sure she will take it from there !!!

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:46 am

The Tom Petty plan is great. You can even make plans to stop on the way home for a couple of drinks so those plans will be locked in her mind. You might even suggest she buys a new outfit to wear to the concert.... a hot outfit.... that always turns a woman on to wear a new outfit !! And after all the plans and planning you will have to really pull off the "sick" part well... so make sure it is convincing. And once she realizes that you can't let Dad down she will wear her new outfit and also stop for drinks on the way home... while you are home waiting... with your rock hard dick... Mmmm, that will be very hot !!!

Sissy Cuckold Club...

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:56 am

I don't know but I would think that the smile she gave you might indicate that you hit very close to home with that dream and she just does not know or want to respond yet. I would bet that she talks to your dad about i during their date.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

CuckedIn67
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedIn67 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:41 am

allengt wrote:I don't know but I would think that the smile she gave you might indicate that you hit very close to home with that dream and she just does not know or want to respond yet. I would bet that she talks to your dad about i during their date.
Dave, I agree with Allen about that smile and I also think she might talk to your Dad too.

CuckedIn67
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedIn67 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:43 am

bradisalpha wrote:The Tom Petty plan is great. You can even make plans to stop on the way home for a couple of drinks so those plans will be locked in her mind. You might even suggest she buys a new outfit to wear to the concert.... a hot outfit.... that always turns a woman on to wear a new outfit !! And after all the plans and planning you will have to really pull off the "sick" part well... so make sure it is convincing. And once she realizes that you can't let Dad down she will wear her new outfit and also stop for drinks on the way home... while you are home waiting... with your rock hard dick... Mmmm, that will be very hot !!!
Dave, Brad has an excellent plan here in my opinion. That Tom Petty plan of yours has a very high liklihood of working too. Make sure you plant the thought of drinks after the concert like Brad mentioned. It works like programming a computer.

jrandmustang
Experienced

Unread post by jrandmustang » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:35 am

I'm really enjoying this thread, not only because it is hot and taboo, but because Dave does such a great job of capturing little nuances ... like the way Jenna sat on the arm of his Dad's chair at the cookout on Sunday.

So, Dave, ... you've told your wife about the dream, and she didn't freak out, and now she's getting ready for her weekly "date" with your Dad with that on her mind ... and I'm sure she'll have it on her mind on the dance floor, when his hand is on the small of her back and her head is next to his chin, breathing in his cologne and natural scent ...

I'm sure you'll be in extra torment if they're even a little late tonight. Is this one of the nights they are (wink) going out to dinner afterwards?

jrandmustang
Experienced

Unread post by jrandmustang » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:52 am

In all seriousness ... I'm sure you'll have a great, hard, angst-riddled evening waiting at home tonight ... but if this is to work out well instead of disastrously, you're probably in for a little more waiting. You mention "nature taking its course," but I do think that if your wife, having sensed your "green light" and consciously or unconsciously sending similar signals to your dad, engineers a seduction, that immediately afterwards someone or everyone is likely to be wracked with guilt.

So what is your Dad's status when it comes to getting back into the dating scene? If he's an attractive 47-year-old widower who owns his own business, I would guess that once he's ready for romance, companionship, and/or sex, he won't have trouble finding it. If he's not ready for that, tumbling into bed with his daughter-in-law probably isn't the right next step. If he IS ready for that ... but still looks forward to his dance date with your wife every week over whatever else he could be doing ... then there might be something here ...

Have you asked him? Has she asked him? Maybe that's something you can ask her next (rather than risking pushing her forward again in a creepy way) -- does Dad talk about his social life, and where he is with that? Listen and watch for her response ... the idea that "one of these days he's going to find another woman, and she'll miss these times together" may make her kind of wistful ...

Huh. Can you imagine her softly saying that to him, with her right hand clasped in his left and her left hand on his shoulder, at the end of a slow dance?

rb83
Virgin

Unread post by rb83 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:53 am

curiousdave wrote:...Still smiling but the "crazy type look" even more evident now she looked at me, almost like she was seeing if I was serious...
Let it go...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:18 am

Well Dave, it is Friday Morning !! And we are all waiting anxiously to hear your update !! You have been SO attentive to the little indications and details that you are gaining .... and maintaining a good idea of how things are going... and we can't wait to hear the little details surrounding her getting ready and going on her date last night. And your evening at home... ROCK HARD and waiting !! It will also be interesting to hear if you have plans on how to subtly encourage her over the weekend with little indicators of your arousal with her progress. Just remember.. "DON'T PUSH"... just keep giving her the little "openings". You are gaining quite a following with this very arousing adventure you are enjoying !!

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Latido
Virgin

Unread post by Latido » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:26 am

Just a general warning:

The Cuckolding Lifestyle can be fun and enrich your relationship, but it doesn't always work out right. Don't try this at home, unless you know what you are doing and you are prepared to live with the consequences. Irrevocable effects may occur, which especially may be a problem if the third party is someone you already know.

Having said this, I would like add my two cents.

I would go for honesty and if they would go further than a normal wife and her father in law would go, there will be feelings of guilt. So I am not in favour of the Tom Petty Plan.

In stead, why not say to your wive something like: "Remember the dream I had about you and my dad? It was so exciting and I would like to experience the feeling again. Let's play a game. Next time you return from dance class, let's pretend that you kissed him and tell me all the details, and where it ended. Part of the game would be that you would not tell me whether what you tell me is true or not. You are so hot. I love it when you tease me."

Just a thought.