Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
JAlvano
Prepubescent

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by JAlvano » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:29 pm

Sorry that things didn't work out between you and Paige.

cazzome
Prepubescent

Unread post by cazzome » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:46 am

So Dave. Are you going to pursue men as well as women? I would like to hear about your one on ones with guys. Its part of being a cuckhold

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:02 am

Would like to know how Dave is doing.

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:47 pm

gosh Dave, I just hope you're living your life the way that makes you happiest and that you don't feel obligated to indulge the fantasies of the masses.
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:16 pm

I second what Trixkat says. I hope you are taking care of yourself and doing whatever you need to do for YOU.

Big hugs. I'm sorry that you and Paige split up. If you ever need an ear feel free to message me.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

tiger
Virgin

Unread post by tiger » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:32 am

CD sorry to hear paige left you. I feel sad for you.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:17 am

Dave is strong, and will survive, just needs time to re-organize his priorities.

Msoylemez
Prepubescent

Unread post by Msoylemez » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:50 am

I have been reading the story intently. Dave is a great story teller. And it has been quite the wild journey!

With all due respect, however, is it all that shocking that Paige has exited left? I know many of you on here continue to write things such as "you two are perfect for each other!"...but those folks aside, is anyone else that surprised?

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:13 pm

Msoylemez wrote:I have been reading the story intently. Dave is a great story teller. And it has been quite the wild journey!

With all due respect, however, is it all that shocking that Paige has exited left? I know many of you on here continue to write things such as "you two are perfect for each other!"...but those folks aside, is anyone else that surprised?
Welcome to OHW, Msoylemez.

:)

Mia

Rebecca
Trainable

Unread post by Rebecca » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:05 pm

Msoylemez wrote:I have been reading the story intently. Dave is a great story teller. And it has been quite the wild journey!

sadly, no :(

But i am hoping the best for Dave because he's all i care about in this story. Hopefully the separation is for the best. Dave deserves the best.
A very happy transwoman :)
http://rebeccacd.tumblr.com

Txcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Txcuck » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:08 pm

Not really, given Paige's history, it was inevitable. I'll admit the fantasy of Paige being the natural cuckoldress and had found the relationship she's been searching for, is a great fantasy. The reality is nothing in her history suggested that she wouldn't move on to the next exciting experience for her and leave Dave behind. I wish the best for Dave. I do get the feeling he is moving on from here and while he may check in on occasion his story has been told

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:58 pm

I guess some of us were just hoping that Paige wanted a permanent relationship with a good man that she could cuckold. In other words have her cake and eat it too and that Dave had a woman that would love and accept him for what he is, a cuck. Perhaps his story has been told. :(

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:07 pm

You guys can be so funny sometimes. It's almost like some of you just skim over a post and don't really read the whole thing.I said in my last post that Paige is gone but it has nothing to do with what we talk about here or that she left me for someone else. But I come on today and see everyone thinks she's moved on and I guess left me for a new and exciting adventure lol. To be honest that would probably be a better scenario. At least easier for me I think. I have/had decided that I am not going to go into any gory details about the split. But I will sum it up like this, It was my decision that she leave. She was not and is not happy that I made that decision. It's just that her dark side, her out of control side finally became too much for me to handle or live with. Not her sexual side. That was always a thrill and exciting. But Paige is a girl with a lot of issues as I'm sure some of you who read my entire postings will realize. She has demons she's going to have to work out on her own I guess, or maybe she will finally accept the help she needs. But she wouldnt do it for me so she had to go. It was a very tough decision to make and I do miss her. But it had to happen or I was going to end up dragged down as well. I am not ready to have my whole life dragged away from me for some fun sex times.

Her former boyfriend Chris (who I assume some of you probably think she left me for) is still my friend and we actually have become pretty tight and hang out regularly. He also chose to cut ties with Paige not long after I made my decision. I still have many fond memories of her and a couple of good tales in the spank bank that I would like to share eventually. But it might take a while to get them down. I have been as busy as any time in my life since breaking up with Paige. Work, friends, a couple of important side projects I care a lot about. My free time has become extremely scarce lately and thats probably for the better under the circumstances. But I am alive and well and actually pretty happy considering everything. MY life isn't done here either. I got more in the tank I assure you. It's just not the best time for sharing it is all. I'll be around sooner or later. Hopefully with a few new tales of new adventures to come.

Thanks to all who do read my post and care. I appreciate it I really do. :)

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:06 am

Thanks for the update Dave and glad to hear that everything is fine with you. I was really wondering about Paige. Apart from the cuckolding, you and Jenna had a pretty normal life and the switch with Paige was quite extreme. I know that Jenna was concerned when you first hooked up with Paige since she knew how Paige could be. Hope you soon find someone more in tune with you to share your life with.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:32 am

Well Dave, it looks like you have it pretty much under control. The fact that you made the decision to end it, shows that you are thinking straight, and have things in perspective. We'll be here when your ready.

Photo Cuck S
Experienced

Unread post by Photo Cuck S » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:42 pm

norbertrichard wrote:Well Dave, it looks like you have it pretty much under control. The fact that you made the decision to end it, shows that you are thinking straight, and have things in perspective. We'll be here when your ready.
Perfectly said for a lot of us, Norbert!

MrLust
Experienced

Unread post by MrLust » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:58 pm

Great update which was definitely more upbeat. Look forward to future posts. MrLust

Txcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Txcuck » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:44 pm

curiousdave wrote:You guys can be so funny sometimes. It's almost like some of you just skim over a post and don't really read the whole thing.I said in my last post that Paige is gone but it has nothing to do with what we talk about here or that she left me for someone else. But I come on today and see everyone thinks she's moved on and I guess left me for a new and exciting adventure lol. To be honest that would probably be a better scenario. At least easier for me I think. I have/had decided that I am not going to go into any gory details about the split. But I will sum it up like this, It was my decision that she leave. She was not and is not happy that I made that decision. It's just that her dark side, her out of control side finally became too much for me to handle or live with. Not her sexual side. That was always a thrill and exciting. But Paige is a girl with a lot of issues as I'm sure some of you who read my entire postings will realize. She has demons she's going to have to work out on her own I guess, or maybe she will finally accept the help she needs. But she wouldnt do it for me so she had to go. It was a very tough decision to make and I do miss her. But it had to happen or I was going to end up dragged down as well. I am not ready to have my whole life dragged away from me for some fun sex times.

Her former boyfriend Chris (who I assume some of you probably think she left me for) is still my friend and we actually have become pretty tight and hang out regularly. He also chose to cut ties with Paige not long after I made my decision. I still have many fond memories of her and a couple of good tales in the spank bank that I would like to share eventually. But it might take a while to get them down. I have been as busy as any time in my life since breaking up with Paige. Work, friends, a couple of important side projects I care a lot about. My free time has become extremely scarce lately and thats probably for the better under the circumstances. But I am alive and well and actually pretty happy considering everything. MY life isn't done here either. I got more in the tank I assure you. It's just not the best time for sharing it is all. I'll be around sooner or later. Hopefully with a few new tales of new adventures to come.

Thanks to all who do read my post and care. I appreciate it I really do. :)

I am always glad to be wrong if it means reading your posts. This thread has been my favorite for years and was getting a little bummed you havent been posting much.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:20 pm

You know that you have a great number of followers, and equal number of supporters, and as the iron cools, don't you think it is time to reflect on happier times? You and Jenna had many good times together, and i,am sure that many of us would love to hear about your happier times together. I hope all is working out. Your friend, Rich

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:43 am

Hi Dave, i sure hope that your absence is due to some super hot chick, cooling her heels at your pad, of course with the aid of your undevided attention. It would be super if you could spare us a little time to bring us up to date. You know that we are all chomping at the bit for an assurance that your doing o.k.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:03 pm

norbertrichard wrote:Hi Dave, i sure hope that your absence is due to some super hot chick, cooling her heels at your pad, of course with the aid of your undevided attention. It would be super if you could spare us a little time to bring us up to date. You know that we are all chomping at the bit for an assurance that your doing o.k.
I know it probably doesn't seem like it but I am honestly still interested in sharing aspects of my life here. I have just been crazy busy with stuff no one here would care about. I have tried to find some time to sit down and write but every time I do the phone rings or someone stops by. I am still finding time for some fun but there has been no sexual adventures of any type since Paige left. The door is open to it, just nothing has happened lol. A little dry spell. I will find some time eventually to share some past stories though. Things have to calm down sooner or later I'm sure. Maybe by then there will be some interesting new developments also. Thanks for continuing to care and think about me though. You guys and girls are great here, Thanks!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:22 pm

LOL Dave if you ever get out my way, give me a call ;)
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:51 pm

We-re all waiting for your update that tells about the newest heart-throb. Anything new with Jenna and dad?

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:18 am

Of cause we whant raunchy details but I always want to know that you are alright and that you haven't given up on us. Don't ever think that we lost interest in you. There is a lot of love and care here. And I think there are quite a few of us that has been heartbroken with you.

Please don't forget us.
Polle

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:51 am

Update, Dave is alive, and well, just busy as hell, but checks in occasionally, and wants everyone that he is appreciative of all of your concern, and will try to answer your questions. I for one would like to hear of your social activities, and how are things in the Dad, and Jenna household ? Are they keeping in touch with you?