Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Niblick
Trainable

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by Niblick » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:29 pm

What D+D said......
LOVE MY WIFE!

DUke_NC
Prepubescent

Unread post by DUke_NC » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:24 am

Good to hear from you. I promise no lost interest here. I hope things are going great. Look forward to your updates should you choose to share.

Photo Cuck S
Experienced

Unread post by Photo Cuck S » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:10 pm

Count me in as wanting to hear an update, too!

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:52 pm

I'll try and write something for you all down soon. Hopefully I can post an update by this weekend. Hang in there guys ;)

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:13 pm

:up: :up: :up: Woohoo!!!!!!!
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.

nonethewiser

Unread post by nonethewiser » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:08 pm

curiousdave wrote:I'll try and write something for you all down soon. Hopefully I can post an update by this weekend. Hang in there guys ;)
Excellent!

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:36 am

I think your story is wonderful. Not all of it of cause, I found some parts horrible, but that's your fault.

What i find wonderful in your story is your writing and your empathy. As many have said your writing skills are realy good, I got really captivated. Actually it was hard for me to put it aside, especially since you being so open towards us. I think I learned some things from you. You seems to have an ability to keep things separated. It's easy to make things bigger than they are by putting to much in to the same pot. It would have been easy for you to recent your ex and your dad and their relationship after what you gone through. But you managed to separate the betrayal against you and their relationship. At least thats how I perceive the situation. With betrayal I mean the way they did it. I don't know if they could done something to stop what happened but i think it was a betrayal to keep things secret from you. Your wife should have been open with what she felt and told you what she was struggling with. To keep you in the dark and then just dump it on you the way she did was not an act of love. The fact that she fell in love with your father was another thing, something that she perhaps wasn't able to stop. Her love for him was the cause of the betrayal but it wasn't a part of the betrayal, the betrayal was the lying, as I se it. What he did and what he should have done is hard to tell from my point of view, your story doesn't say much about that and him and what he thought an did, from what you where told it seems like she kept him somewhat in the dark to. But we don't know and your way is to withstand from judging and that is an example I want to follow.

I have a question to you. If you have analysed it that way or not, I don't know. And if you don't want to answer, that's up to you. I can't make any demands, but would be very happy if you did answer me. Throughout the reading I have tried to understand how you felt and why, that's the way I am I analyze everything. Some of the reactions that you got from people here is that your feelings and actions have showed that you are a true cuckold. I'm not really sure what a true cuckold is. But what I have been wondering about is what it was that turned you on when you thought about your wife and your dad. And now I mean if you really break it down. Naturally it's hard to say that it was this or that but if you try. To explain what I mean I will try to tell you how I think I react. When I get turned on it somehow boils down to different components. The things that turns me on can wary from one time to another but it's basically the same components that does the trick even if one thing turns me on more one time and another another time. The things can be appearance, actions or emotions. The appearance is how the woman look and how she dress. I get exited when i se high heels, stockings and short dresses and skirts and transparency in all kind of clothing is a big turn on for me. Actions: sexual acts, but it's hard to give examples since it wary a lot what turns me on but unexpected and "forbidden" acts. Actually it's hard to tell because I fell a little ashamed for what excites me. Emotions: this is the big thing, that gets more and more important. When i where younger I was more exited by seeing dicks and pussies but if I had to chose now, which I don't want to because the has to be a sort of dynamics between the two, but if I had to chose I would go for the face. The excitement that shows in the face is so exiting to se. So my question is actually if your excitement mostly came from what, she fucking him, made to/with you or if your excitement rather came from her excitement, that you fed on her emotions? And the things that got you excited with Jenna, has that been the same with Paige?

One thing in your story that I didn't understand was the wedding and that you wasn't invited. I think you wrote that only family and close friends where invited. Does your stepdad have any other children from before he met your mom? I'm just confused, doesn't you count as family (close family)? It's just that I think it's rude to not even ask you how you felt about it. If you wanted to be invited. They could have spoken with you about it and then decide. Of cause it's awkward for them but he is still your stepdad. Maybe they did and it was just I who didn't understand.

While I was reading I debated with myself wether I should ask you this or not. I don't know how much you want to talk about this and I don't whant to stir the wrong kind of feelings in you. But since you hadn't posted anything for a year and then you made a post exactly five ours before I had finished and made a short post, I took it as a sign and wrote this.

I hope that I have written in a way that is possible to understand.

Thank you again I really appreciated that you shared so much with us.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:54 pm

Polleny wrote:I think your story is wonderful. Not all of it of cause, I found some parts horrible, but that's your fault.

What i find wonderful in your story is your writing and your empathy. As many have said your writing skills are realy good, I got really captivated. Actually it was hard for me to put it aside, especially since you being so open towards us. I think I learned some things from you. You seems to have an ability to keep things separated. It's easy to make things bigger than they are by putting to much in to the same pot. It would have been easy for you to recent your ex and your dad and their relationship after what you gone through. But you managed to separate the betrayal against you and their relationship. At least thats how I perceive the situation. With betrayal I mean the way they did it. I don't know if they could done something to stop what happened but i think it was a betrayal to keep things secret from you. Your wife should have been open with what she felt and told you what she was struggling with. To keep you in the dark and then just dump it on you the way she did was not an act of love. The fact that she fell in love with your father was another thing, something that she perhaps wasn't able to stop. Her love for him was the cause of the betrayal but it wasn't a part of the betrayal, the betrayal was the lying, as I se it. What he did and what he should have done is hard to tell from my point of view, your story doesn't say much about that and him and what he thought an did, from what you where told it seems like she kept him somewhat in the dark to. But we don't know and your way is to withstand from judging and that is an example I want to follow.

I have a question to you. If you have analysed it that way or not, I don't know. And if you don't want to answer, that's up to you. I can't make any demands, but would be very happy if you did answer me. Throughout the reading I have tried to understand how you felt and why, that's the way I am I analyze everything. Some of the reactions that you got from people here is that your feelings and actions have showed that you are a true cuckold. I'm not really sure what a true cuckold is. But what I have been wondering about is what it was that turned you on when you thought about your wife and your dad. And now I mean if you really break it down. Naturally it's hard to say that it was this or that but if you try. To explain what I mean I will try to tell you how I think I react. When I get turned on it somehow boils down to different components. The things that turns me on can wary from one time to another but it's basically the same components that does the trick even if one thing turns me on more one time and another another time. The things can be appearance, actions or emotions. The appearance is how the woman look and how she dress. I get exited when i se high heels, stockings and short dresses and skirts and transparency in all kind of clothing is a big turn on for me. Actions: sexual acts, but it's hard to give examples since it wary a lot what turns me on but unexpected and "forbidden" acts. Actually it's hard to tell because I fell a little ashamed for what excites me. Emotions: this is the big thing, that gets more and more important. When i where younger I was more exited by seeing dicks and pussies but if I had to chose now, which I don't want to because the has to be a sort of dynamics between the two, but if I had to chose I would go for the face. The excitement that shows in the face is so exiting to se. So my question is actually if your excitement mostly came from what, she fucking him, made to/with you or if your excitement rather came from her excitement, that you fed on her emotions? And the things that got you excited with Jenna, has that been the same with Paige?

One thing in your story that I didn't understand was the wedding and that you wasn't invited. I think you wrote that only family and close friends where invited. Does your stepdad have any other children from before he met your mom? I'm just confused, doesn't you count as family (close family)? It's just that I think it's rude to not even ask you how you felt about it. If you wanted to be invited. They could have spoken with you about it and then decide. Of cause it's awkward for them but he is still your stepdad. Maybe they did and it was just I who didn't understand.

While I was reading I debated with myself wether I should ask you this or not. I don't know how much you want to talk about this and I don't whant to stir the wrong kind of feelings in you. But since you hadn't posted anything for a year and then you made a post exactly five ours before I had finished and made a short post, I took it as a sign and wrote this.

I hope that I have written in a way that is possible to understand.

Thank you again I really appreciated that you shared so much with us.

Thank you for your interest and well thought out reply to my story. For that I will try and answer your questions as good as I can. As far as what turned me on so much about Jenna and my Dad, well if I had to try and really wrap it up short and sweet it would be what you said, seeing her emotions and her excitement. And yes the same can be said for my relationship with Paige. I seem to get turned on by whatever my lovers are turned on about. Not sure why but that's how I am. I have stopped worrying about the whys and just tried to enjoy it for what it is. I've truly moved on now (have been for a while). I don't mind answering questions about any of it. I only stopped because people here seemed so angry and upset and were getting so personally insulted by how things went down. Well I thought it best to move on from it. But generally speaking it's all good now.

The wedding I totally understand why you would assume what you did. But looking at it from their point of view, you can imagine how weird and uncomfortable it would be for them. Not only was I the ex-husband but also the step child of the new husband. Just too odd of a thing and since it was "their" big day why spoil it with strange emotions and uncomfortable feelings. Not just for them but also for their guest. Honestly I didn't want to be there anyway. As good as I was with it all that was still asking a lot for me to sit there and be all happy and jolly under the circumstances. I would have felt like everyone was watching me and wondering how I was and , well you understand I'm sure. Just a strange and fucked up position to be put in... for everyone. Oh and no my step dad did not have any other children at the time. It was mostly her family (which is small) and a few friends. It was a very small gathering.

A little more about things since so many have pm'd me wanting more current details about them. Jenna and Dad are healthy and happy and Jenna has recently told me they are fixing to try and get pregnant again. She thinks it's time to add a little brother or sister to the mix. I talk to her every so often and occasionally stop by her salon for a quick visit. Nothing big and no in depth stuff. To be honest it's like we are just old friends now who have sort of moved on in life and don't have a lot in common anymore. I talk to my Dad less. He's extremely busy like he always was and now even more so with a wife and young child so. Really since the big change I don't really feel like he's my dad anymore. That sounds strange maybe because he was for so long, but under the circumstances and how it would make things weird for their child, I just sort of moved on. I love them all and will always but sometimes life just takes you in other directions. They are in a good place and so am I for the most part so that's that.

If I didn't answer something you really want to know, feel free to ask. As long as it doesn't upset the board hearing it all drummed up again I can talk about it.

My update is taking me longer than expected so I apologize. I am very rusty at writing things out and have found it hard to get into a zone so to speak. I am working on it though and hope things start to click soon. Hopefully not too much longer. After such a long time I hate to just throw some rushed crap up that disappoints everyone ;-)

elina

Unread post by elina » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:00 pm

Dave,

Thanks for posting,
Don't worry to much, most of us really would love to hear where you and Paige are right now and you are probably more concerned about the quality than anybody else.

Why don't you make it gradual in smaller installments?

Sincerely
elina

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:14 pm

Dave -

Great to hear your update. Besides all the great stuff in your last post, I was curious about 2 things...
1) If you sensed Jenna was jealous of Paige?
2) Is your conversations with Jenna like normal friends or is there sometimes some teasing or talking about their sex (for old times sake) wrapped up in there?
Last edited by wingman on Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:22 am

It is indeed, really good to hear from you again. Somehow, your opening your heart and soul to us; sharing the fun, excitement, pain, and touching on our own, often hidden and not so hidden shared kinks, makes you seem like the best of friends. Yours is more than just a kinky story that we alternately agonize over and get off on. When you went missing, a part of us missed the hot story but also worried about you. I hope your story is never lost - it has been incredibly special.

I understand that you have busy life and may not have time to write much, you owe us nothing. But, like many others I am eager to read about what has and is happening in your life. Please do not feel pressured of obligated, or for that matter, let our reactions, good or bad, influence you very much. Whether your write long or short, it will always be great to hear from you.

Let me join in and say welcome back, old friend.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:19 am

Thanks for the update. I followed your story from the beginning wondering daily what was happening. Doing a lot of supposing and speculating like most others. I've made some unkind remarks about Jenna and your step father and I apologize for that. I realize that you still love them, warts and all, and that it hurts to hear harsh things said about them. Please continue tho. Tell us about you and Paige and your life together. Don't feel weird. Many of us are cuckolds and have the same feelings of seeing our wives or girlfriends having fun especially if it's because another man is fucking her. Good luck and keep us updated. Thanks.

Treborn
Player

Unread post by Treborn » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:14 pm

Great to hear you are OK Dave. I have worried. I would like to know about how you are getting along with the incredible Paige. I believe she is perfect for you. She is a powerful over the top woman who clearly understands the power she has over you. Could you bring us up to date? Thanks so much for sharing you fascinating life with us.

Treborn
Player

Unread post by Treborn » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:20 pm

Dave it is great to hear that you are OK. I am sure that many of us have worried about you. I have followed your fascinating life since the beginning of this thread. My question is how is your life with the incredible, powerful and truly amazing Paige? She is so aware of the power she has over you.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:42 am

Well I keep trying to get into a zone with writing but it just isn't happening. Not sure what's wrong with me. But anyway I'll try and just answer the basics for you guys because I have left you waiting and waiting. For that I am truly sorry.

Well Paige and I never got married. I guess I had some vision of us in my mind that's just not realistic. Looking back over what I wrote like a year ago I see where most would probably assume that's what must have happened. I did bring it up a couple times but she's just not the marrying type. I said that long ago and knew it in my heart but I guess I started tricking myself along the way or something. She's just not interested in being married. At least not now and not to me. I will admit this sort of stung at first but now I really have accepted it and feel like I am totally cool with it. It's really all just a piece of paper and legal issue anyways. Our lives here wouldn't be any different with a piece of paper saying we are married, compared to now.

So that's that. We are the same as we always were I guess. Roommates with benefits or something. In ways I guess we are boyfriend and girlfriend but I would say it's more of a roommates with benefits thing than anything. Or when the mood strikes her we can be a mistress/slave couple also lol. I kind of like it when it's like that honestly but it's not always that way.

Currently we haven't been having a lot of sex. She is dating someone right now and he's getting most of the action. His name is Chris and he's a male stripper and Paige is sort of eating him up right now. He's half Puerto Rican and half Black. Light skinned and tall and well built obviously. A real stud. He's actually the first full fledged boyfriend she has had since moving in with me. She's had flings and one nighters and semi serious relations with other girls as I have reported in the past but this is the first guy that I would call a boyfriend since moving in with me.

I have not seen them have sex, but I have heard them several times now. And yes that was HOT in it's own right. I have seen him walking through the house naked and he is very well hung. He was limp at the time but it was very very long and swaying back and forth as he walked by. He isn't modest as you can imagine with his job. So nudity is no big deal at all. I asked Paige what he thinks about me and she said he has no problem with me. I think she may have sort of downplayed us a little and maybe he just thinks I'm a room mate who she has messed around with in the past. When he's been around she does act that way towards me. You would never guess we have/had been as intimate as we have been. I'm cool with it. Like I said I've accepted things as they are. I got carried away with personal fantasies about what might could be and lost sight about what things really are... just FUN.

I do still have lots of experiences I'd like to write about and like I said I've been trying. It's just harder than it used to be now for some reason. Sort of like looking back in a rear view mirror and it's hard to capture the raw emotions I feel I captured nicely before. But maybe it will spark for me soon.

One issue that has changed is my definition of my own sexuality. This was something in the works for a while now I guess and one I can definitely attribute to my time with Paige. But she pushed and pushed and now I realize I was never as straight as I always thought. I don't want to just ram this kind of talk down anyone here's throat so to speak. I know this isn't a gay and bi-sexual forum, it's a hot wife and cuckold forum so I do not want to offend or anything. So unless stated or asked I'll just leave it at that. If you have questions about it and no one minds I'll talk more about it.

Ok I'll put this up for you guys. Hope it is a decent enough update about where we are at this time. Hopefully more entertaining stuff will follow soon. We'll see :)

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:58 am

wingman wrote:Dave -

Great to hear your update. Besides all the great stuff in your last post, I was curious about 2 things...
1) If you sensed Jenna was jealous of Paige?
2) Is your conversations with Jenna like normal friends or is there sometimes some teasing or talking about their sex (for old times sake) wrapped up in there?
Hey wingman, nice to hear from you :)

No I get no sense of any jealousy from Jenna about Paige. The other way around a little bit. Paige doesn't seem to like it when ever I stop by and visit Jenna. She has never ordered me not to or anything but I do see a little bitchyness from her when I do. Nothing too bad but you see it annoys her a little. Not even sure why. She knows I am over Jen so not sure why she would care at all.

Definitely no teasing or talking about their (Jen and Dad) sex life. That may would be fun for me but no, never happened and I do not anticipate it will. Sorry. Also Jen never asked me anything about what Paige and I do either. She knows Paige is a super freak so she probably has an idea and maybe she just doesn't want to go there or even think about what I may be up to now. It's probably best that way lol. As weird as it may sound with what all you guys know about her, Jenna really is very traditional sexually. I always said she was more of a one man type woman and she is. She knows how to be kinky and sexy for her man but she isn't one to want to go too far down the perv trail. Now Paige dropped hints here and there like I reported before, but I never did get any real concrete proof so to speak. But she alluded to Jen not being as squeaky clean and most people think. Whatever, we all have our little secrets. If she ever did go wild and do crazy shit like Paige I know it's in the past now. I just see her as a wife and mother now. She probably keeps my Dad very sexually pleased but I doubt she'sover the top kinky or anything.

:)

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:17 am

That's pretty cool Dave, thanks for the update!
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious

Toonfan66
Virgin

Unread post by Toonfan66 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:58 am

My all-time favourite thread has been resurrected. I want to say thanks Dave, your update was good to read, and hope everything is going fine with you (in all aspects of your life). Life is definately an unknown and we never know what's around the corner, guess that's what makes it interesting, would be boring is everyhting was mapped out in front of us. Craig :)

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:36 am

Dave, thanks for the update! Please do write more about how your view of your sexuality has changed with Paige's help. I know this thread started with your wife and dad, but I always found Your time and adventures with Paige to be far more fascinating to read about. Your willingness to experience new things because of her encouragement was the much more interesting and erotic aspect of your story in my opinion. Please do share more about that, and let anybody who might not like to read about make that choice for themself.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:47 am

Quote:

"...One issue that has changed is my definition of my own sexuality. This was something in the works for a while now I guess and one I can definitely attribute to my time with Paige. But she pushed and pushed and now I realize I was never as straight as I always thought. I don't want to just ram this kind of talk down anyone here's throat so to speak. I know this isn't a gay and bi-sexual forum, it's a hot wife and cuckold forum so I do not want to offend or anything. So unless stated or asked I'll just leave it at that. If you have questions about it and no one minds I'll talk more about it."

Your bi-side being brought out seems fairly natural and not that uncommon anymore. Your story is obviously fascinating to us and it is a part of it. I for one, would like to read about everything including your finding and indulging your bi side. Am I correct to assume that Paige was a or the catalyst?

Txcuck
Virgin

Unread post by Txcuck » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:01 am

Thanks for the update Dave, it is always a welcome addition to have an update to your journey. As I think on Paige and the current state of your relationship, I have to say, initially I was surprised and now have come to realize that Paige will always seek the new exciting experiences and has all but moved on with her life.

Raven531
Virgin

Unread post by Raven531 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:35 pm

Well I have to say I'm totally fucking bummed out.
I started reading this blog yesterday 82pgs and 4yrs ltr.
I left off on page 30 which was 4yrs ago. So I just had to jump ahead
to see what happened.
To say I'm totally fucking bummed is an understatement.
Here I thought Jenna was madly in love with You Dave.
Turns out she's nothing more than a F'g Cunt.
She just had to go with the guy wIth the bigger COCK WTF!
Does love mean nothing on here or is it just all lust.
I'm so bummed I don't know what to do.
Should I go back and read the next 52pgs from where I last off on 30 or just say fuck it and drop this blog.
Here I thought this was going to be a nice long lust full affair with a lot of sex and fetishes being lived out.
For a woman that wanted to keep this a secret and just live it out between the 3 of you her way.
I guess it's just like coming up on a car wreck on the highway you shouldn't look but for some odd reason
you just have to qawk at the dead people.
That how I feel about what's happened since pg30.

I wonder how she decided to explain this to family and friends!

OH I LEFT MY HUSBAND CAUSE I FOUND OUT HIS STEP DAD HAD A BIGGER COCK!
AND I JUST CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT. WTF HE'S LIKE 40YRS OLDER THAN HER!!!

Boy I'm fucking glad you 2 didn't have any kids that would really be something for them to grow up with this.

TOTALLY FUCKING BUMMED!

Treborn
Player

Unread post by Treborn » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:44 am

I am not bummed out at all Dave. I have found your life fascinating. I find your honesty amazing. Thanks for the update and I hope you keep writing.

3323b
Virgin

Unread post by 3323b » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:18 am

Raven531 wrote:Well I have to say I'm totally fucking bummed out.
I started reading this blog yesterday 82pgs and 4yrs ltr.
I left off on page 30 which was 4yrs ago. So I just had to jump ahead
to see what happened.
To say I'm totally fucking bummed is an understatement.
Here I thought Jenna was madly in love with You Dave.
Turns out she's nothing more than a F'g Cunt.
She just had to go with the guy wIth the bigger COCK WTF!
Does love mean nothing on here or is it just all lust.
I'm so bummed I don't know what to do.
Should I go back and read the next 52pgs from where I last off on 30 or just say fuck it and drop this blog.
Here I thought this was going to be a nice long lust full affair with a lot of sex and fetishes being lived out.
For a woman that wanted to keep this a secret and just live it out between the 3 of you her way.
I guess it's just like coming up on a car wreck on the highway you shouldn't look but for some odd reason
you just have to qawk at the dead people.
That how I feel about what's happened since pg30.

I wonder how she decided to explain this to family and friends!

OH I LEFT MY HUSBAND CAUSE I FOUND OUT HIS STEP DAD HAD A BIGGER COCK!
AND I JUST CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT. WTF HE'S LIKE 40YRS OLDER THAN HER!!!

Boy I'm fucking glad you 2 didn't have any kids that would really be something for them to grow up with this.

TOTALLY FUCKING BUMMED!
Lol

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:45 am

Hi Dave!

I haven't gotten around to find time to write a proper reply, I really wished I had. But just briefly for me it's not important that it's erotic and exiting anymore. I just want to know that you are well and that your current relationship is sound. By sound I mean that you have a good communication between the two of you. I just want to know that Paige threat you good. Your stories still excites me but the important thing to me is to know that does the things she do out of love for you. The important thing is not what she does but why she do it.

We don't have the whole picture of you of cause but I think the picture of you that you give us is close to the person you want to be. The you that I have learned to know is a lovable person. A person that I don't want to be hurt. I just want to know that she treats you with love and respect. You should do it anyway that suits you and at least I will be happy to read about it.