Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Photo Cuck S
Experienced

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by Photo Cuck S » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:52 pm

boing469 wrote:yeaaaah... dave has plenty to talk about !!!

it will feel good to unload all that excitement dave and make us envious... keep the updates rolling.
Emphasis on "UNLOAD" for some of us followers, I bet!

Blondieful
Prepubescent

Unread post by Blondieful » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:43 pm

I came across your post months ago when my husband first shared with me his desire to watch me with another man. My first reaction was shock. Then I started thinking there was something majorly wrong with my husband. I myself had never known a man that would be turned on by watching another man have sex with his wife. Most guys can't stand the thought of their wife with another guy. So I started googling it and that's when I came across your post. For starters let me start with telling you that your story has opened my eyes to things I never really could happen. I know that sounds kind of dumb but it was really great to read a guy saying he loves his wife more then anything but is very turned on by her being with other men. After my husband told he would like for me to have sex with someone else I thought there is no way he loves me like he says he does. Well reading your story really showed me that it's possible to be in love with someone and have sex With someone else! I started reading your story months ago and just got done reading your last post a week ago. I was so sad and shocked when I got to the post where you said Jenna was leaving you. I truly never seen that coming! I am glad to see things are going better for you! I can't wait to read your next update!

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:05 am

Welcome to the forum Blondieful. Nice intro. We also have a ladies only section. If interested see this thread:
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23464
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

sensual9696
Virgin

Unread post by sensual9696 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:36 pm

Just wanted you to know we are all pulling for you and your gal. The stories that you are experiencing have driven us wild for quite some time now and we are anxiously awaiting as many stories as you care to write!

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:55 pm

Hey guys and girls. Thanks to everyone who has stuck around and the new guys who keep popping up from time to time. I know of late I haven't given much in the way to keep anyone interested. I am sorry. It's just one of those things. Life has gotten crazy busy for me and there really isn't anything that can be done about it. I still haven't found the time to do a proper posting of all the events that have happened but I wanted to post something. Give a little update for all those patient people out there.

First of all Paige and Shonda broke up. That actually happened not long after my last update. Just like I speculated about, it ran it's course. I was actually happy about it.

Next that date with the guy who hit on her at the salon. It didn't go anywhere at all. They did hook up and have sex once but they didn't end up compatible. No biggie.

Paige has had several hook ups since my last update and I am planning to write about that. One in particular where it had a hot ending for me.

We are still doing the anal play/strap on stuff here and there but I have been allowed some sex since last reporting I was cut off. I do think that was some kind of Shonda influence now. Another reason I was happy to see her go. But I/we do still enjoy it greatly. I have become more and more accustomed to taking her big cock ;-)

Last thing I will report on now. Someone recently asked if Jenna ever became pregnant. Actually she has. I had lunch in September with Jenna (late September) and she told me she was 3 months pregnant. She was extremely thrilled over it. I was and am very happy for her and my dad. I talked with him on the phone about it also and he seems to be a very happy man as well. Actually the whole going to lunch with her caused a little problem here. Paige was not happy with me at all about it. I never knew she could be so jealous. But it's blown over now and I think she realizes I am hers and she has nothing to worry about. But it was big in the moment. Back to Jen though, she looked incredible as always. You couldn't even tell she was pregnant at all. She did end up getting her breast done so they are much larger which sort of changed her over all look. But she looked beautiful and radiant and as stylish and sexy as ever. She didn't talk much about Paige and me but seemed happy that I am happy. Everything is good.

Ok I promise to eventually get around to a good update. And when I do I'll put my heart and soul in it and try and make it as sexy as ever for you guys! Just swamped right now and to try and write it out would only be a let down because I just don't have the time to do it right. Hope you understand.

Take care and see you soon friends :)

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:02 pm

Blondieful wrote:I came across your post months ago when my husband first shared with me his desire to watch me with another man. My first reaction was shock. Then I started thinking there was something majorly wrong with my husband. I myself had never known a man that would be turned on by watching another man have sex with his wife. Most guys can't stand the thought of their wife with another guy. So I started googling it and that's when I came across your post. For starters let me start with telling you that your story has opened my eyes to things I never really could happen. I know that sounds kind of dumb but it was really great to read a guy saying he loves his wife more then anything but is very turned on by her being with other men. After my husband told he would like for me to have sex with someone else I thought there is no way he loves me like he says he does. Well reading your story really showed me that it's possible to be in love with someone and have sex With someone else! I started reading your story months ago and just got done reading your last post a week ago. I was so sad and shocked when I got to the post where you said Jenna was leaving you. I truly never seen that coming! I am glad to see things are going better for you! I can't wait to read your next update!
Just wanted to comment on this one. It really makes me feel good when I hear my story was somehow able to help anyone. I'm glad it helped you understand he can still love you greatly while wanting you to experience other new and exciting possibilities. Just be very honest with each other along the way and everything should go well (and fun) :)

Thanks for your kind words and story. Made me feel good reading it!

mopacpower
Experienced

Unread post by mopacpower » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:41 pm

I knew that she would get knocked up!

So will you be a step-brother, or Uncle Dave, or Babysitter Dave, or the guy who sends a card each Christmas Dave? Just wondering how much you want to be in their lives.

Thanks for the update.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:26 am

Stay in her life, Dave. It'll keep Paige on her toes! :twisted:
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

Treborn
Player

Unread post by Treborn » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:00 pm

Thanks for the update Dave. Some of us were worried about you.

Stargeezer
Trainable

Unread post by Stargeezer » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:54 pm

Dave,

You sparked a connection with a lot of folks on the board, so thanks for keeping us somewhat up to date. Even if it's only a couple times a year, we still want to keep that connection and hear that you are doing well, (or provide some support if not).

Regards,

Stargeezer
"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays." - Henny Youngman

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:21 pm

Dave, exactly what the geezer wrote above me ^
Thank you. :-)
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:13 pm

Dave
Do u think Jena has any desires for u? Perhaps Paige sparked a competitive urge? If she did, would u consider cucking ur Dad?
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Well it's too bad Jenna wasted her money on a boob job. Mother nature would have taken care of that for her now that she is pregnant. When she is about seven months or more pregnant her breasts will get incredible and her sexual appetite will usually go through the roof. A good deal of the natural enlargement will remain after the kid is born. One more reason wives are so fucking hot.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:49 pm

Hi guys :) I am so damn far behind now I'm sorry. I may never catch up on catching you up. But I wanted to drop in and post this little teaser or what ever you may want to call it. I figured if I posted this then I will be forced to write about it in detail and it won't get lost in the traffic that has become my life.

So last night Paige finally broke down one of my last barriers. I know it had been coming and I had secretly been preparing myself for it. I continued to say it wasn't going to happen to her but I knew differently. Once she sets her sights on something it's gonna happen. So she had me suck another man's cock for her amusement. I haven't been able to think about anything else since it's happened. I feel like I am being stripped of everything that used to make up me. I am not disgusted or anything like that. In fact I have to admit I have been turned on all day by it. I even went home at lunch today and jerked off to the memory of it. It was extremely erotic. So I guess I am bi-sexual now. Still coming to terms with what this all means to me, for me. I hope to have some time later this week to write this all down in depth. I know I've made these promises before but I feel I really NEED to get this one out. It's sort of an all consuming type feeling that probably won't subside unless I share it. I guess it won't be everyone's cup of tea but for those of you who are into such things I think you will find the story enjoyable. Ok guy's thanks for being here for me, I'll write back soon.

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:42 am

My cup of tea ;-) congratulations Dave!

I'm going to venture I think you're like me -- inherently flexible. For my part I didn't need a gf to push that, I like getting people off and if I'm attracted principally to women, I'm still quite able to eroticize cock. I've brought a few guys off, always swallowing. Of course I'd also be open to X directing me to do a guy, that's hot also.
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious

kidg1000
Experienced

Unread post by kidg1000 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:14 am

sounds really great! i am definitely interested in reading all about it. was it humiliating? (in a good way) - was Paige dominating you? i am interested in the details! :mrgreen: :whip:

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:15 am

That's hot, Dave. Like pancuckold said, you aren't bisexual unless you feel like the label fits. Just participating in a sexual act doesn't change how you identify.

I'm glad you had a positive experience!
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

elina

Unread post by elina » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:41 pm

Thanks for the teaser Dave,
Hope you will find time to update us.

To me, the most interesting part is that Paige actually made you do this through consistent pushing.
I find it very interesting how this Lady is making you break through what you thought were your own limits and then find you actually enjoyed it. I hope you have, or will, remember to thank Her for doing this to you! I think She deserves your submission by now!

Looking forward to hear from you again.

Sincerely
Elina

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:35 pm

You have found the perfect lady Dave. Paige obviously has feelings for you and knows what turns you on and makes you tick. You on the other hand understand her and give her what she needs. A perfect match? Good luck to you both. You both deserve it.

sensual9696
Virgin

Unread post by sensual9696 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:14 pm

Hi Dave, what can I say... just write! Don't try to "catch up" (although I'm sure we'd all like to read every last detail!) just let the words and feelings flow. You are an exceptionally talented writer and I have no doubt that everyone here is looking forward to your postings, when you can.

Photo Cuck S
Experienced

Unread post by Photo Cuck S » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:50 pm

sensual9696 wrote:Hi Dave, what can I say... just write! Don't try to "catch up" (although I'm sure we'd all like to read every last detail!) just let the words and feelings flow. You are an exceptionally talented writer and I have no doubt that everyone here is looking forward to your postings, when you can.
D+D wrote:You have found the perfect lady Dave. Paige obviously has feelings for you and knows what turns you on and makes you tick. You on the other hand understand her and give her what she needs. A perfect match? Good luck to you both. You both deserve it.
What they said!!!

john726
Virgin

Unread post by john726 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:21 pm

Can't wait for the details!

one4xtc
Trainable

Unread post by one4xtc » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:00 am

curiousdave wrote:........... So she had me suck another man's cock for her amusement. I haven't been able to think about anything else since it's happened. I feel like I am being stripped of everything that used to make up me. I am not disgusted or anything like that. In fact I have to admit I have been turned on all day by it. I even went home at lunch today and jerked off to the memory of it. It was extremely erotic. So I guess I am bi-sexual now.
Don't stress out over a label. So you sucked a dick. Doesn't change who you are, only what you've done. One of my favorite sexual memories (I do consider myself bi... I'm attracted to both sexes) is when my wife dressed me up as a woman and drove me through town to one of our female play-friends house. They treated me like "one of the girls" all night. It was very erotic and we ended up all using our "strap-ons" on each other. Now, I enjoyed that night very very much, but in no way do I consider myself a crossdresser any more than I consider myself a "bowler" because I go bowling a couple times a year or a swimmer because I stayed in a hotel and swam a couple laps around the pool there.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:08 pm

Hey guys, I'm back for the promised story. This time the wait wasn't my fault. Had serious computer problems here so.

Anyway here it goes...

So I mentioned before about telling a couple buddies of mine about my relationship with Paige, you remember? Well one friend in particular immediately started showing signs of interest in Paige. I think I mentioned that as well. To me it actually looked like he developed a crush or something on her. For this story we'll call him Robby, and he's been a good friend of mine for a long time. Robby is a fairly average guy, much like myself. Maybe a tad on the nerdish side but over all just a normal type guy. He is not Paige's type at all. He's tall and skinny and like I said a little nerdy. Just not the kind of guy that commands her attention. However Paige is a major tease and loves attention so she has poured plenty of gas on the fire for his crush. She's always teased and flaunted her sexiness around him and just generally encouraged his desires. Now you have to know he never said anything to me about wanting her. But just like me he doesn't hide it well. You can just tell.

So the night of the event Robby was here hanging out. Paige had been out with her friends but she came home early with Lindy. You all remember her right? She's the tall blonde who Paige and I had that 3some with. We haven't done anything like that again but she's over here a lot and I consider her a good friend now. She knows all about the type relationship Paige and I have and she likes to tease me and play up Paige's slutty ways for me. She knows I love it. Anyway they both come strutting in around midnight, both looking incredibly hot. It was early so they weren't that drunk yet or anything and both were still in the mood to party. Nothing was happening at the club so they decided to come here and continue their night. Robby was all wide eyed and awkward with the two hotties being around. You could just tell he was instantly horny. Paige continued her normal slutty teasing ways and once Lindy saw what was going on she got right on board as well.

The two girls ended up smoking some weed and they convinced Robby to join in as well. We were all drinking and hanging out, just having a nice chill type time. As the night went on things started taking on a more sexual type feel. I was being teased and flirted with like any other time but both girls were really having a good time fucking with Robby.He just seems so little kid like about it all. Kind of like he doesn't know how to deal with it as well so it was amusing the girls.

Things went on and Paige and Lindy start talking more in depth about Paige's ways. Now Robby knows things but I never went into deep deep detail about it all. It just seemed weird to share everything. before I knew it Paige was sharing some info I really wasn't comfortable with sharing. Like fucking me with her strap on and having me suck on it and stuff like that. I was extremely embarrassed by that but thanks to the alcohol I was able to deal with it. Paige could tell she embarrassed me but she seemed to like that. She's always telling me I'm too up tight about this stuff and she wants me to embrace it all more, not be ashamed to have fun. I know she's right but having a long time friend know I get off on having a 8 inch strap on rammed up my ass was a little much. Well I survived it "coming out" so I guess all is ok now.

So Lindy and Paige were giving me a time about being a cock loving slut just like them and so on. I was so humiliated by all this I wasn't even looking at Robby but I know he laughed a lot. I'm sure he was thinking "Whoa, Dave is a homo" or something. But it's all good now. Just telling what I was thinking in the moment.

At some point cocks or rather cock sizes came up. Paige was messing with me calling mine small. Lindy actually defended me saying it wasn't that tiny but she giggled and played along basically. Like I said she's a friend and she knows she turns me on too so. But Paige was basically playing with me in the same ways she does in private but now there were other people around. She came over and sat in my lap and passionately kissed me to let me know it was all in fun. But she continued to call me her "little man" and stuff like that. She could feel my hardness so she knew it was all good. She even reached down and started stroking me a little through my pants and kissed me again and then said "Awww it turns you on being my little man lover doesn't it". By that point she had already triggered my full cuckold tendencies so I just agreed with a smile.

I think it was Lindy who first asked Robby about what he was packing. But it didn't take long before Paige was in on it as well. He became very red faced and embarrassed himself with the attention now focused on him. He was acting all shy and nervous but he said he was decent sized. They would have none of that and wanted details. Paige wanted to know if he was bigger than my 5 inches (I'm actually bigger than that but she likes to downplay it). He was shy like I said but admitted he was bigger than that. At this point it actually seemed like he was enjoying teasing them back by not revealing too much. Like he was teasing them now. Maybe his confidence grew because he realized Paige fucks me and I am smaller than him. Well they kept on him and kept on him and eventually he said he was about 8 inches. They were calling bullshit on it and teasing him and calling him a liar. Lindy had gone and sat near him and tried reaching out and touching it but he actually blocked her hand in a playful way. That only made them tease him more and insinuate he was lying. With all this attention going his way and about his cock Robby started acting more and more confident.

Paige got up and went and sat on the other side of Bobby, scooting in really close. This caused a little bit of a nervous type reaction since he's been lusting for her for so long. At this point I was very buzzed but clear headed enough to wonder where this was all going. Lindy followed suit and scooted in close on his other side. They started touching him and teasing him and stuff. Paige leaned in and was whispering in his ear. I could hear her though. She was telling him she wanted to see it. Next thing I know Lindy was kissing on his neck and Paige was sticking her tongue in his ear. He was starting to loosen up and sprawl back a little enjoying the attention.

I know Robby has never had anything like that happen before. He's had some girlfriends but never had any girls as hot as Paige or Lindy throwing themselves at him. Paige's hand was working it's way down his chest and stomach and Lindy was rubbing around his body too. As always Paige was taking the lead and Lindy was following her lead. I was getting very turned on by then and I think I may have been rubbing and squeezing my hard on through my pants. No one was paying me any attention and I was becoming lost in the lustful scene before me. Paige's hand made it's way down to his crotch and gave him a nice squeeze. He clearly was hard or getting there fast with what was happening. Once she gave it a couple of nice hard squeezes she backed off on her teasing purrs and kisses from his ear and announced he really did have something big in there. She was smiling from ear to ear when she said it and looked over my way and gave me a teasing, seductive wink. I looked back at Robby and Lindy pulled his face to hers and gave him this huge open mouthed kiss. Looked like she covered the whole bottom of his face with her mouth. Paige (still smiling from ear to ear) started working on his belt and then zipper. Within seconds she had his pants opened and was reaching inside and fishing out his cock.

I really wasn't thinking about the whole dynamic of him being a long time close friend or anything. Since this all happened it's played a big part of how hot it was or is. But in the moment I was simply into the scene of watching my girlfriend and another hot chick making out with a guy and playing with his cock. The cock came out and it was almost fully hard. It was pretty large looking from 5 feet away . Paige's hand was immediately wrapped around it and starting to stroke it up and down. Lindy was still locked in a deep french kiss. Paige reached up and took Lindy's hand which was rubbing around on his chest and she took it and placed it down on his cock. Once Lindy's fingers encircled it she broke away from the kiss with wide eyes. She looked down and said "Wow, you weren't lying Robby!" Paige took the opportunity to steal his attentions away and pulled his face over to her's and then they started kissing. At this point both Paige and Lindy had their hands on his growing cock. They started alternating kisses between each other. He would pull away and LIndy would kiss him and then Paige would pull him back towards her and so on, back and forth.

For my part I was now rubbing myself still dressed but incredibly turned on. It was Lindy who first started scooting down to get face to face (so to speak) with it. Paige was still holding onto it and kissing him but Lindy went right down and engulfed it. Actually I didn't see her take it in her mouth but I know she did because her head started going up and down. Her body was blocking the action from my view. I guess Paige felt her friend's mouth touching her hand so she pulled away from the kiss with a smile. She continued holding it and stroking up and down and watched her friend suck on it. She had such a devilish seductive smile on her face while watching Lindy do her thing. She looked my way and once again smiled and winked at me and she lifted up and got down on her knees. She pulled the cock her way and then took it in her mouth. From the angle I was at I could see the head of his cock and maybe another inch of it. I clearly saw Paige take it in her mouth. Lindy moved down to her knees as well (she had been bent over sitting before while sucking it). Her body and head were completely blocking my view now. This wasn't a show being put on for my benefit. The girls were lost in their own lust for what Robby had for them. I couldn't see actual mouths on his cock but could tell they were swapping it back and forth and it also appeared they were occasionally kissing each other. I was tempted to get up and move but there was no where to go sit and watch for the correct angle and even though I was incredibly turned on, thought I would look so lame to just go and stand there. Robby forgot I was even there I think and had his head laid all the way back with his eyes closed. He was GONE! I can imagine just how hot a moment this must have been for him. His hands came up and rested on both girls heads, caressing them both as they serviced him. He did looked down eventually and start watching the show with a glazed over look on his face. He never looked my way, not once.

Ok end of part 1. This may take 2 more parts depending on my time. I will definitely post part 2 in just a little while but got to do something right now. And I wanted to share something so you all know I am keeping my promise. Hang tight, more to come ;-)

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:42 pm

Yeah baby!
Nice update Dave!
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.