Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
norbertrichard
Pervert

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:38 am

Looks like Dave is having being to occupied to give us an update. I hope the girls don't sap his strength.

subhubbyofsl
Prepubescent

Unread post by subhubbyofsl » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:15 am

my father in law was suspeced by his second wife and me to be with my wife

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:05 pm

softcantfind wrote:Hi Dave,

I have only been here a few days but I have read all 87 pages. You have become a man of my heart in so many ways. First I am not at this time a true Cuckold. I am 59 years old and only recently found out what a cuckold lifestyle is. At this time I am living alone without a woman in my life.

Thanks Dave for sharing your life this far.
Welcome to OHW, softcantfind.

:)

Mia

mrvile
Prepubescent

Unread post by mrvile » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:45 pm

I have to say, after reading the first 40 or so pages of this, seeing exactly what happened coming, it's gross.

There's cuckold sex and then there's letting it leak out into your real life. There's literally helping your wife fall in love with someone else.

Seeing you talk about her "getting whatever she wanted" was a kick in the stomach. What she should have wanted was to be loving for you when you were injured.

What a insane, huge, fucked up mess that was painful to read through. I feel a great deal of sympathy for you Dave and I wish you well, but your ex wife and step dad are sacks of shit and you would do well to let them know in agonizing detail.

Judges let men off for killing people in situations like that. That's how awful a thing was done to you.

Reading about you being turned on when your wife is literally leaving you before your eyes, mistaking fantasy and controlled sexual activities with real infidelity, real betrayal is painful.

Sex is not the whole of a person and once committed, actions are permanent. you gave up (she wasn't worth keeping anyway) everything you had when you let someone who you were so closely connected to in on this.

I'm so sorry for you but at the same time, I hope you realize now what real love is and what makes sense in regards to a fetish that is only supposed to be part of your life and what abuse and delusion and mental illness are.

Fuck your former wife and fuck your stepdad. I hope you get good things in life and I hope they suffer and every one knows how awful they are.

mrvile
Prepubescent

Unread post by mrvile » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:47 pm

and further, to read the absolute DELUSIONAL advice from the people here who have helped brainwashing you into thinking something that's fun to beat off to or work out in controlled ways in your sexual life should be such a complete focus, as if you should try to get her back WHEN SHE IS LEAVING YOU FOR YOUR FATHER.

It's okay to be discerning and judge people and the people who gave you this advice are worthy of being judged very harshly.

Don't get advice from people who are stroking their cocks. Talk to a therapist.

mrvile
Prepubescent

Unread post by mrvile » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:49 pm

Like, why did your wife ever take dance classes with another man in the first place? that's not about sex. That's not some fetish stuff. That's about you getting used and cheated.

The line between reality and fantasy could not be more distinct, but it seems so unclear to people.

Perhaps I'm too passionate, but I HURT for you, my friend. Such delusion. The silver-lining is that horrible people are out of your life.

Dance lessons? What were you ever thinking? Did you not know deep down she was already gone?

mrvile
Prepubescent

Unread post by mrvile » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:51 pm

Like...the line between fantasy and healthy love and outright abuse seems so skewed here that it's stunning.

You can be a cuckold and not subject yourself to truly allowing yourself to be "worthless" in real life. I hurt for every person who thinks your significant other should be with other people the point of neglecting your needs.

You're more valuable than that. You deserve more than that. You don't have to let your entire life and view of yourself be based soley on sexuality.

leander99
Player

leander99

Unread post by leander99 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:27 am

mrvile wrote:Like, why did your wife ever take dance classes with another man in the first place? that's not about sex. That's not some fetish stuff. That's about you getting used and cheated.

The line between reality and fantasy could not be more distinct, but it seems so unclear to people.

Perhaps I'm too passionate, but I HURT for you, my friend. Such delusion. The silver-lining is that horrible people are out of your life.

Dance lessons? What were you ever thinking? Did you not know deep down she was already gone?

I have taken salsa lessons for years. Many men dont like dancing, and they let their wives go alone. Its very common. That said I am not sure its a good thing perse. Dancing is a vertical expression of a horizontal activity. Nowadays when I notice men letting their wives go dancing while they go watch a soccer match, I do wonder if their is a mild hotwife thought behind it. I have had men who encouraged me to take their wives dancing more often. And I have realized some of these girl were not totally immune to more than just dancing. Never tested it out myself however.

Then again in a relationship with complete trust it should be fine. For most couples it simply is that the girl like to dance, but he has never learned to move to the rithm. Pity, cause dancing is fun

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:15 pm

mrvile,you are not alone in your agony for the outcome to this story. I have shared PM's with Dave, and he truly regrets the outcome, but he also is upset when Jen, and his step dad are attacted, as these are two people he had, and has great feelings for. Feel free to PM me if you care to discuss this further.

TonyF25
Experienced

Unread post by TonyF25 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:19 pm

Hi Dave, I'm in a cuckold situation . All I can offer you is this. Be sure its what you want, before you send signals to her that its ok. I say be sure, because when my wife told me about her sleeping with another man , I was confused. I was hurt, very hurt, at the same time I was sexually aroused. I wanted to walk out and leave her, feeling cheated. At the same time I was jeaulose , but excited. I wanted to know what he did to her, the more she told me the more aroused I got. Even though I felt hurt, I wanted her to go out again. Hard to explane. Most men would have left ,I didn't. You have to ask your self , if it happened would you stay.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:51 pm

TonyF25 wrote:Hi Dave, I'm in a cuckold situation . All I can offer you is this. Be sure its what you want, before you send signals to her that its ok. I say be sure, because when my wife told me about her sleeping with another man , I was confused. I was hurt, very hurt, at the same time I was sexually aroused. I wanted to walk out and leave her, feeling cheated. At the same time I was jeaulose , but excited. I wanted to know what he did to her, the more she told me the more aroused I got. Even though I felt hurt, I wanted her to go out again. Hard to explane. Most men would have left ,I didn't. You have to ask your self , if it happened would you stay.

Dude, you need to read the whole thread. She's gone. It's one of the most heartbreaking stories on this board. And one of the things that makes it so sad is that it was so easy to see what the outcome was going to be as soon as the whole thing started.

I feel really, really bad for Dave. And the fact that all this pain was somewhat (but not entirely) self-inflicted, makes it even more sad.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:21 pm

As sad, and as crippled as we all feel about the outcome, can't compare to how we would feel were we in Dave's shoes. I doubt that any of us would have accepted the circumstances in the fashion that Dave has.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:25 am

Ok Dave, How about throwing us a bone [For Christmas] Hope you have a Great Christmas, and are looking forward to the New Year.

CMC-Style
Prepubescent

Unread post by CMC-Style » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:07 pm

It took me a few days to read through all of this, and I'm not sure how to respond except to say, fuck. I mean he wife becomes his step mom, damn. Hell of a story.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:50 am

Hallo Dave!

It would be nice to hear how you are doing. We are feeling for you and want to know how you are, we don't need a long story, just a few words to know everything is okay.

I hope you just haven't had time to write because you're having such a good time.

Best wishes
Polleny

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:54 pm

Dave, i wish that you would give us an update, as there are many of us who have suffered along with you, and many that can't leave this story alone, not only thoughts of the past, but of things to come. The day will come, that Jenna's children will be exposed to the fact that not only was she your wife for 10 years, but that their father is also your father, and raised you. They are your half siblings, and then the fact that your father stole your wife, and that should cast a shadow on her fidelity So many promises broken. and deception from day one. Please know that we have your back, and my greatest gift would be to find out that this story was just that, a concockshion of a very talented mind.

leander99
Player

leander99

Unread post by leander99 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:18 am

Its hard to believe Dave's first post was March 2012, almost 5 years ago.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:57 am

Hello old friends. I'm sorry I left some people hanging and disappeared so abruptly. Truth is my life started changing in so many unexpected ways and I sort of put my old life in the rearview mirror so to speak. I did think of this place and my old life/story quite a bit and many times thought of dropping in for some kind of an update, but I always somehow talked myself out of it. Why? Well I am no longer leading any kind of a cuckold type lifestyle and wasn't sure anyone would care about the new direction things have turned towards. That said today I woke up and thought I'd peek in and look through my post and saw several request to know what's up. I figured I owed that much to those who read along patiently over the years.

After Paige left and I had quite a bit of down time sexually speaking, things just started changing for me. Some of those changes had been in the works during my time with Paige but they only started to intensify as time went on. Paige changed me in many many ways, both good and bad I suppose. But I think mostly good. Or at least I feel mostly good about my changes. One of those changes and one that I shared a little about here was how I started to identify my sexuality. I struggled greatly with this for a while and it wasn't and easy transformation. I grew up like many here I suppose with some pretty strong notions about how a man is supposed to be or what makes a man a man etc. Obviously as many of you read Paige broke down a lot of those conceptions or misconceptions if you will. She opened my eyes to a much more open way of thinking and in doing so opened my eyes about the real me. I will forever be greatful to her for this. So many people go through life with silly limitations or blinders on. I feel she helped me remove those things. Paige was and is a very flawed human being but at the same time she is very free and liberal and enjoys life to the fullest. Those are great things to have. Anyway she helped change me for the better in those ways and I thank her for it. I will always treasure our time we spent together and often miss her. But things in life change and morph for a reason and I have embraced that as well.

In the months that have passed since Paige left I have gone through some pretty deep and meaningful soul searching and life changes. I am still attracted too and always will be attracted to females but at the same time I have come to realize a strong desire for men as well. It started as a sexual need only I think but it's now grown into something more meaningful and deeper. I found once I got past some of those preconceived misconceptions I lived with that I truly enjoyed men or being with a man in more than just a sexual way. Labels are just that, Labels and I really don't have much use for them anymore. I don't really think of myself as a gay man or a bi-sexual but realize many would call me that and that's fine I suppose. I kind of think of myself as something in the middle now. I am not a transexual or see myself as a woman or anything, but I feel I do identify closer to those stereotypes than I would being called a man . Some would just put me in the box and call me a sissy I suppose and that's fine too. Like I said it's just a label and I kind of don't fret over that too much anymore.

I have been with a few guys in the past 6 months and it's been this really great and freeing type thing for me. It's allowed me to come out of my shell so to speak and I am really enjoying my current life. As we speak I am currently involved with one man and I guess there is no better way to put it than to call him my boyfriend. He's married and in an open type relationship with his wife. His wife knows about me and while she isn't crazy about her husband being involved in what she would term as a gay relationship she doesn't stand in the way of it either. For this man I have been embracing more and more of my feminine side and enjoy the female role in our relationship. It's been so tremendously freeing and liberating for me and can never picture myself returning to my old life. For him I want to be whatever he sees me as or wants me to be. And inturn he has accepted the real me and does nothing but encourage and accept me as I am. I won't go into all the sexual side because I realize this is a forum dedicated to the cuckold lifestyle and this certainly is not that. But I love my life now and it is what it is. Like I said I can't picture ever going back.

As for the Jenna questions... That part of my life is long gone now. We have slowly grown further and further apart and really have very little interaction at all anymore. Just an occasional phone call just to check in on how we are both doing. Time heals all wounds I think and in this case it also helps to just move on in all ways. I will always love her for the time we were together but we live very different lives now. My relationship with my former step father is nonexsitent and I no longer think of him as my dad. I wish them nothing but the best but people change and so did we all. That part of my life is over now and I think we are all in better places now.

So that's where I'm at now. I appreciate all those who cared and helped and shared with me along the way. It really did help me out in some troubling and bad times and I thank you all for that. You guys for the most part were all awesome so Thank you!

I guess this will be my last posting here unless anyone wants to ask me something about my new life or needs some other sort of detail for their own closure to this story. Thanks again everyone, I appreciate you all very much and for all the friendships I made along the way! Thanks

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:02 pm

Be happy, Dave.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:07 pm

Thanks for stopping in to say hello, (and goodbye?)

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:48 pm

Thanks for the update, Dave. That was one hell of a roller coaster. I wish you nothing but the best.

I will miss you,
Dave
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.

mooncucky
Trainable

Unread post by mooncucky » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:05 pm

Wish you the best!

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:02 pm

Like others I wish you all the best. Can I ask you, do you still have contact with Paige?
None the less, I hope to hear from you here, from time to time, and I'm sure not the only one.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:13 pm

Serrand wrote:Like others I wish you all the best. Can I ask you, do you still have contact with Paige?
None the less, I hope to hear from you here, from time to time, and I'm sure not the only one.
We aren't currently talking (she's very angry with me due to me kicking her out and not trusting that she will change), but I am in contact with Holly (her sister) and she keeps me informed. Holly and Paige are on the outs too but still she knows where she is and what she's doing so.

Thanks for the well wishes and I can drop in from time to time I'm sure :)

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:14 pm

goodjob wrote:Thanks for the update, Dave. That was one hell of a roller coaster. I wish you nothing but the best.

I will miss you,
Dave
One hell of a roller coaster for sure ;)