Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
DaveS
Pervert

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by DaveS » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:56 am

David (curiousdave) - Thanks for such a heart felt and thorough reply to my comments. Once again, they reflect your strength of character is coming to terms with what most would see as a tragic betrayal. As with your writing throughout this thread, you express your thoughts and feelings with both candor and clarity. As our feelings are our own, and not really subject to debate - we can't really tell others how should they feel, nor would I attempt do so by "debating" any of the conclusions that you have reached.

I do think your make some good points in your "defense" of your Dad - one being that many of your readers, myself included, are likely to judge your Dad by this one situation. And, while, I cannot help but believe that your Dad being willing to make the decision to take your wife from you does represent a very serious character flaw, and created a life defining event - I do have to acknowledge that we do not have anywhere near enough information to make a complete assessment of his life and character in toto (by virtue of the nature of this forum). For all I know, he could be a firefighter who has saved dozens of lives. So, your point is well taken - he may indeed have many positive virtues but failed in this particular situation. I do not actually fault your Dad too much for allowing himself to be seduced by Jenna - we are all human and things can happen in the heat of the moment. The aspect that troubles me so much - especially as the father of a grown son myself - is that he made a thought out, premeditated, planned decision over time to take his son's wife from him permanently - which he must have known would have created serious if not fatal damage to the father-son relationship, not to mention the pain of losing your wife (although he may have rationalized that she was going to leave you for someone else anyway at some point). Nevertheless, I admire your grace in pointing out that while that was a horrible thing for him to do, that does not define his entire being.

Looking forward to hearing more of your continuing adventures!

lobsterh
Prepubescent

Unread post by lobsterh » Tue May 11, 2021 5:30 pm

Any updates?

umsman4210
Prepubescent

Unread post by umsman4210 » Sat May 22, 2021 2:05 pm

If you indeed want to be a cuckold and see your wife with another man, this is your GOLDEN opportunity. When you are having sex bring up your desire to see her with another man. (do NOT mention dad) Then after you get her to agree to try being with another man, Then you can ask her to do you a favor by letting Dad be the first Cuckold.

Tiper
Virgin

Unread post by Tiper » Sat May 22, 2021 7:58 pm

umsman4210 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 2:05 pm
If you indeed want to be a cuckold and see your wife with another man, this is your GOLDEN opportunity. When you are having sex bring up your desire to see her with another man. (do NOT mention dad) Then after you get her to agree to try being with another man, Then you can ask her to do you a favor by letting Dad be the first Cuckold.
Read the whole thread

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:56 am

Paige and I are married now! Just wanted to stop in and report that. Nothing in the way of cuckolding has taken place yet but thought some of you would want to know. Just been living a fairly normal married life. Plenty of fantasy fun in the bedroom but no actual cuckolding. It will happen for sure just not yet. Thanks to all who wished us well, I really appreciate it.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:12 am

[/i]Thanks for the news - Congratulations on your marriage! :up: :up: :D

I think, based on what you and Paige have been through ;) , that you can count on her to help with keeping things - interesting for you both. :cool:

Hoping that you stay in touch with OHW ...

mooncucky
Trainable

Unread post by mooncucky » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:17 am

Congrats! Very happy for you. It was a very bumpy road but you definitely deserve it!

supershywife
Virgin

Unread post by supershywife » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:38 am

Woot woot! Congrats!

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:52 am

Congratulations. I am sure Paige will be a perfect wife for you. She sounds a great girl from what you have written about her, and very suitable for you. Take care of her and your marriage to her. First and foremost. If that means ditching us, then we have no problem with it. But of course make sure you can chat about your sexual needs. There is plenty of time for the sweet girl to cuckold you. No rush.

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:46 pm

Dave, thanks for posting an update—and congratulations on your nuptials. Was this Paige’s first marriage? You didn’t say much about the wedding. Quick elopement, small family affair, or larger party? I’m presuming Dad and Jen were not invited, but you seem to live with such equanimity perhaps they were indeed among the honored guests. Good to hear from you.

dmbny41
Trainable

Unread post by dmbny41 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:01 pm

Congrats Dave! Happy for you both, wish you both the best and you definitely deserve it

elina

Unread post by elina » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:00 am

:up: Congratulations Dave.

I am really glad for you and Paige and the kid!!

Cuckolding may or may not happen, for now just enjoy your new life with your family.

Sincere regards
elina

soupcan_99
Trainable

Unread post by soupcan_99 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:46 am

Just want to add my congratulations and best wishes!

Gary_evans77

Unread post by Gary_evans77 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:10 am

Congratulations Dave, wishing you both all the best no matter how you decide to proceed.
You story was exciting, honest, enthralling, brutal, and then some! Thanks for sharing, and again, best wishes to you and to Paige.

Shogun2049
Player

Unread post by Shogun2049 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:24 am

Would ALSO love to hear a little about the wedding and if you invited your dad and his wife. Maybe a little more between Paige moving in to you and Paige getting married, if anything interesting happened there. Now that you've spent a lot of time with Paige and are married, is there anything else she's shared about you and your ex wife's marriage that might be interesting to some here, such as if your ex had any affairs when she went out with the girls or if there was anything else going on between your ex wife and your father or parents before your mothers passing? (It COULD be possible your mother had approved of them being together or they could've been with her together, etc.) Just some curiosities.

Also, would Paige be open to you sharing any pictures of her here (with face and marking blurred if necessary)? Or at least changing your profile pic to your current wife's tits or whatnot?

Good to hear things are working out. Kinda also curious if your ex wife is happy for you or upset that you married her (best?) friend.

betaboy
Prepubescent

Unread post by betaboy » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:16 pm

Maybe dad will allow you to fluff him.....

cuckcouple

Unread post by cuckcouple » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:15 pm

I am probably as dumb as a box of rocks, but I am pretty sure my dad fucked my wife quite a few times back in the early 2000s.

One summer she was working on getting in shape and wanted to go trail walking in the state forest, but she was worried about walking alone. I had work and couldn't go. My dad who was around 65 at the time volunteered to walk with her. They went walking 2 or 3 times a week for most of the summer. Honestly, it never crossed my mind that he was fucking her. Like two years later during some random conversation she said he was uncut. There was a long pause while I processed that info, then I asked how she knew. She claimed he told her. I asked why he would tell her that and she shrugged. I asked if she fucked him and she said no. I dropped it after that and figured if she wanted me to know, she would tell me.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:51 am

Congratulations Dave!!!

I’m really happy for you.

Polleny

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:35 am

Wistful wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:46 pm
Dave, thanks for posting an update—and congratulations on your nuptials. Was this Paige’s first marriage? You didn’t say much about the wedding. Quick elopement, small family affair, or larger party? I’m presuming Dad and Jen were not invited, but you seem to live with such equanimity perhaps they were indeed among the honored guests. Good to hear from you.
It was just a court marriage. No big thing. To be honest "marriage" was not some big thing we were dying to do or anything. It was more for legal and insurance reasons. I mean we are both in love and happy and think or thought of ourselves as "married" anyway. But the whole being married on paper or for the world to think of you as a legal couple and all wasn't a huge goal of ours. Just one of those things. I'm sure some others here feel the same way. How you feel or think about each other is in the heart and mind. I never felt the need for a piece of paper to prove anything.

We are actually leaving on a vacation/honeymoon whatever you want to call it tomorrow. We will be gone a week. Much needed!

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:01 pm

Shogun2049 wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:24 am
Would ALSO love to hear a little about the wedding and if you invited your dad and his wife. Maybe a little more between Paige moving in to you and Paige getting married, if anything interesting happened there. Now that you've spent a lot of time with Paige and are married, is there anything else she's shared about you and your ex wife's marriage that might be interesting to some here, such as if your ex had any affairs when she went out with the girls or if there was anything else going on between your ex wife and your father or parents before your mothers passing? (It COULD be possible your mother had approved of them being together or they could've been with her together, etc.) Just some curiosities.

Also, would Paige be open to you sharing any pictures of her here (with face and marking blurred if necessary)? Or at least changing your profile pic to your current wife's tits or whatnot?

Good to hear things are working out. Kinda also curious if your ex wife is happy for you or upset that you married her (best?) friend.
I know this answer will disappoint but I have not brought any of that stuff up with Paige since she's come back. I may not know everything in the world but I know enough to know how a current woman in your life feels if you are bringing up a former woman from your past lol. It was different in the past with us. We were not a typical "couple". She lived with me and we were sexual but there was no actual commitment or anything. No claim on each other. Now we are a real couple. Maybe not your typical couple next door or anything but a legit couple committed to a life together. I don't think it would look good or feel good to keep prying her for info about my past marriage . I've moved on anyway and am only focused on her. I know that isn't satisfying for some here and I understand that. Ya'll read my story and had unanswered questions , I get it. I wish I could have found out everything so I could have filled in all the possible holes left. But it didn't work out that way for me or all of us I guess. It's just one of those things. Some things will just never be known for sure. Paige never brings Jenna up anymore. Hasn't for a long time. Too much on her own plate these days to care I assume. Being a mother changes a woman. And Paige has changed a bunch.

Jenna has wished me well and seemed to be happy for me but we haven't talked much in a good while. Things move on. Life changes and keeps on moving. Jenna and Paige were once party buddies and friends but I would never say they were besties or anything. Just a moment in time where they had similar goals for fun and their paths were aligned. They were always very VERY different type people. Not a lot in common other than clubbing and cutting hair . I've mentioned in the past that Paige made a lot of teasing type claims about Jenna's sexual life. Not sure how much was true if any. At the time of her teasing me with those tid bits it was done to excite me I think. Not to be mean or malicious. She knew I was digging for that type info to get off on it. She may have dropped some truth in there here and there and she may have just made it all up. Who knows? But like I said it wouldn't be the same now for me to bring it up. Why would a happy man start digging for erotic stories about his ex when his current wife is here trying to make him sexually fulfilled ?

I promise though, if anything is ever revealed or talked about I will tell all here :)

dmbny41
Trainable

Unread post by dmbny41 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:46 pm

Thanks Dave! Enjoy the honeymoon and vacation and enjoy time with Paige! You both deserve to be happy! Be well

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:01 am

Even if the legal part of the marriage wasn’t special, the decision to get married says something. Don’t diminish the importance of the fact that you married, just because the ceremony wasn’t that special. What we are happy for is that you have come to a point where you are ready to marry, to make that commitment. That sends a signal to us and that is what we congratulate you for.

We, or at least I, didn’t congratulate you because you said yes to each other, silly, we congratulate you because you have come to the point where you want to say yes to each other.

You have gone through a lot Dave and your description of it all have shown to us what a wonderful person you are, who have a heart big enough to forgive people for all this. There are many of us who doesn’t come near your ability to forgive.

Maybe it’s foremost Paige we should congratulate.

I am so happy for you.

Polleny

smo

Unread post by smo » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:54 am

Congratulations Dave! Glad you are happy. You deserve it.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:28 am

Polleny wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:01 am
Even if the legal part of the marriage wasn’t special, the decision to get married says something. Don’t diminish the importance of the fact that you married, just because the ceremony wasn’t that special. What we are happy for is that you have come to a point where you are ready to marry, to make that commitment. That sends a signal to us and that is what we congratulate you for.

We, or at least I, didn’t congratulate you because you said yes to each other, silly, we congratulate you because you have come to the point where you want to say yes to each other.

You have gone through a lot Dave and your description of it all have shown to us what a wonderful person you are, who have a heart big enough to forgive people for all this. There are many of us who doesn’t come near your ability to forgive.

Maybe it’s foremost Paige we should congratulate.

I am so happy for you.

Polleny
Thanks Polleny , I really appreciate it!

Back from vacation now. Was super nice and needed. No cuckolding happened (had kid with us) but she did flirt and mingle with several black men at the pool who were hitting on her. Was very hot to see. She knows she was free to do whatever she wanted but I think she is more interested in a more stable type hook-up partner now , rather than the random stranger thing. Definitely a safer option for us all.

Thanks again to everyone who wished us well! :)

smo

Unread post by smo » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:11 pm

Hey Dave, I first read your story while lurking here about 7 years ago. I knew nothing of this life style and stumbled onto this site. I was intrigued by this cuck kink. I am what most would consider an alpha male. But, I found this cuck kink interesting and your story was my indoctrination.

As I read and learned of the behavior of John I was en-raged at him. I believe Paige was telling the truth when she told you John was fucking Jenn before your mom passed. (my condolences for your mom) I was so angry at this betrayal that I could not read anymore and ghosted this site till a few months ago.

If I could have gone back in time I would have beaten John, dragged his ass into the woods, stripped him naked, tied him to a tree, poured a gallon of honey over his head and left him.

As you told your story you did not know you had this cuck kink. You discovered it watching John and Jenn interact as father and daughter in-law. You observed a not normal interaction between these two miscreants over time and you saw the "writing on the wall".
You knew your marriage was in extreme danger and you then maybe, as a defense mechanism submitted to the cuck kink. (I mean no disrespect)

Over these years you have not acted as a submissive cuck in the aftermath of this betrayal. You are an Alpha male. Your courage showing forgiveness for these two. Not my life or story but, my friend I will never forgive either one of these two miscreants unless they come to you and seek forgiveness. They are both extremely narcissistic and still may take years before they take responsibility for their behavior and what they did to you.

Your experience with pegging by Paige and then by another man is just you trying to figure it out after the gut wrenching those two put you through.

You have shown grace, courage, intellect, compassion and love when it was not deserved.
You are a far bigger and better man than John could ever be.

And here you are ready to be cucked by a real woman in Paige.
I think if you let Paige come here and read your story from your perspective...
I think you will melt her heart and she will know she has selected the best man for her and her son.
It took me I think 5 years to come back here after reading your story. I am glad to have come back and find you where you are today all these years later. An epic story of love.
My best and good luck "curious Dave" the real MAN in this story. :up: :D
SMO