Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
desertsub

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:09 am

Bayless wrote:
nonethewiser wrote:
Bayless wrote:
nonethewiser wrote:
Dave, treat others like you would like to be treated. Life is not about trying to get even.
There are no winners in that game.
Nice cliche. But nobody recommended getting even. Just being self protective. If Charlie Brown refuses to try another kick if Lucy is holding, even if asks nicely and Charlie feels sorry for her, that’s not getting even. It’s learning.
Charlie Brown isn’t a member of this site. This is for real.
It's a metaphor, most people here know that Charlie Brown isn't even a real person! :lol:

addicted2latina
Player

Unread post by addicted2latina » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:21 am

Bump

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:49 am

Dave, I hope for the best for you and what ever comes next. Did you take Paige in so she could have the baby? HRT? Hell of a ride man. Hell of a ride!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Johnno
Prepubescent

Unread post by Johnno » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:50 am

Hi Dave
Wow, what a roller coaster of emotions.
Most of your story was really hot, and as others have said, well written.
I am pleased to hear you have come out the other end (so far) well and seem to be happy.
I think I would be tempted to help Paige out... But set down some rules, e.g. you are not her slave and she must help out around the home, washing, dishes, cleaning, etc.
I could see things working out as friends, but also as more if allowed too after time, but with new rules and the emphasis being on the two of you, and baby.
Wishing you an awesome future and a lot of happiness.

addicted2latina
Player

Unread post by addicted2latina » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:15 am

Bump

addicted2latina
Player

Unread post by addicted2latina » Mon May 27, 2019 9:58 pm

Sorry this is one of my favorites I can’t let it go away

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue May 28, 2019 2:10 pm

CDave logged in back in Jan of this year.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

bufaker
Trainable

Unread post by bufaker » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:42 pm

I remember reading this a while back and how invested I was in the characters, and how heart broken. I came back to this thread from a link in another active thread and started reading again realizing i'll be in pain again. I wish curiousdave is happy where ever he is

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:28 pm

Jeah!

Dave have touched a few of us I really hope he is alright.

It would be good to hear from you Dave. At least I do care about your wellbeing, but I don't think I'm the only one here.

All the best wishes for you Dave.

Polleny

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:36 pm

According to his profile info, he hasn't even logged in here since Jan 15.

Treborn
Player

Unread post by Treborn » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:33 am

Dave, I think you should consider letting Paige come back.

CuckDude
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuckDude » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:35 pm

Long time lurker of the site and first time posting. Just read through about half the thread, and wow what an epic story this is. What really made it enjoyable was that I could relate to a lot of somewhat similar things as Dave, honestly reading this thread has almost inspired to start one with my own stories but feel as if it wouldn’t live up to standards since it was several years ago and I don’t remember each detail vividly. Nonetheless really enjoyed this thread and hope he’s still doing well.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:19 pm

CuckDude wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:35 pm
Long time lurker of the site and first time posting. Just read through about half the thread, and wow what an epic story this is. What really made it enjoyable was that I could relate to a lot of somewhat similar things as Dave, honestly reading this thread has almost inspired to start one with my own stories but feel as if it wouldn’t live up to standards since it was several years ago and I don’t remember each detail vividly. Nonetheless really enjoyed this thread and hope he’s still doing well.
CuckDude, please post your story. I encouraged several to post theirs after they said that no one would really care. Each time they were surprised to find that we did care and enjoyed reading what they had to say!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:18 pm

SutterKane wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:19 pm
CuckDude wrote:
CuckDude, please post your story. I encouraged several to post theirs after they said that no one would really care. Each time they were surprised to find that we did care and enjoyed reading what they had to say!
I will be waiting with sutter for your story.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:26 pm

CuckDude wrote:
Hi CD. If you start writing you'll be surprised how things come back to you. it's also a great way to visit some feelings that you might have thought were gone.

Gsmaster
Virgin

Unread post by Gsmaster » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:13 pm

Hello everyone
New member and first post. I read this thread from start to finish, it was something that I could relate to. From the start, I could see that Jenn was going to leave her husband. I went through something similar with my best friend and now exwife over 20yrs ago. Like Dave and many others here, I'm on the submissive side and loved watching my wife being satisfied by other men. My big mistake was letting my wife hook up with my best friend. I really believe they were having an affair before I gave her the green light to have sex with him. My current wife was quite popular sexually in her early years and I've told her that she has the freedom to fuck who she wants as long as we both agree on who it is. Before getting remarried, I've discovered that I'm orally bi. I guess being on my knees sucking another mans cock is another part of my submisive side. Anyway, I just wanted Dave to know that I could relate to his story.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:03 pm

Gsmaster wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:13 pm
Hello everyone
New member and first post. I read this thread from start to finish, it was something that I could relate to. From the start, I could see that Jenn was going to leave her husband. I went through something similar with my best friend and now exwife over 20yrs ago. Like Dave and many others here, I'm on the submissive side and loved watching my wife being satisfied by other men. My big mistake was letting my wife hook up with my best friend. I really believe they were having an affair before I gave her the green light to have sex with him. My current wife was quite popular sexually in her early years and I've told her that she has the freedom to fuck who she wants as long as we both agree on who it is. Before getting remarried, I've discovered that I'm orally bi. I guess being on my knees sucking another mans cock is another part of my submisive side. Anyway, I just wanted Dave to know that I could relate to his story.
Welcome to OHW, Gsmaster! Think about posting your story in the cuckold forum. I think you'd get a lot of response to your story!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Shogun2049
Player

Unread post by Shogun2049 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:51 am

I'm only at the part where she finally had sex with the father (or three times it appears) but I've peeked ahead and saw the outcome (them divorcing and her having her first child with his father instead of him, after they were waiting for the right time and all). I just need to see others' feelings on this lifestory of his to see if I'm alone in how I feel about this, knowing that I'm basically reading a train wreck story.

Did anyone else feel awkward, sad, angry, or just off while reading his story? I feel it's a combination of just everything. She said that there was nothing to worry about, she was always going to love him and stay with him. And then she didn't and left him for his father. Then there's the fact that it was his own doing by pushing her to do it and continue it. Then there's the fact, as I mentioned before, that she gave his father the child they were planning to have together eventually. That's gotta hurt and be hard. I don't and can't ever have children (vasectomy) and even that's hard to get through in this story. It's gotta also be awkward that his ex wife is now his mom.

So I guess I'm just wanting to see how people get through the awkward or conflicted feelings this brings up, knowing it's a group of peoples' real lives that this happened to. I've had cuckold/hotwife fantasies for a few years now and some of these stories/situations are really difficult to accept or get through for me and I think it usually has to do with watching/reading about someone's life shattering or crumbling and losing everything. I know I'm still at the beginning of the experiences here and I haven't checked to see how they all feel in the end, but it IS him losing everything to his father. His wife, his child, basically his father took his whole family from him.

BallsDeeper
Prepubescent

Unread post by BallsDeeper » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:09 am

For what it’s worth, Shogun, I think your analysis is “spot on”. I congratulate you for pointing out the elephant in the room.

I’m a”nobody” here. Just a lurker who likes to jerk off to the erotic content. Nevertheless, what you said is very important for me to acknowledge. Thank you.

Shogun2049
Player

Unread post by Shogun2049 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:01 pm

Getting through the story, almost done.

Wow, crazy to think the first child is now 5 years old and the second has to be around 3 or 4. I have to wonder how Dave feels about having 2 younger siblings(?) from his ex-wife/step-mother. I have to wonder if there has been any mending of the relationships between he and his "parents". Also, has Dave finally found someone for himself that he can start HIS family with yet? Lots of questions and I wish Dave would return one day, if for nothing else, to just know he's alive and doing fine.

For those who have a twisted mind like myself (which it seems there are or were some in this thread). Wouldn't it be something if Dave were to start a relationship with Jenna's daughter once she turned 18/21? A lot of times daughters will take after their mother plus with his fathers good looks/features, she may grow up to be stunning like her parents. It would just be like trading in for the newer model and would be the ultimate way of getting back at his ex-wife (not sure if he has developed any animosity towards them yet, but if he has, this would be the ultimate revenge).

Anyways, I've been told that I have an overactive imagination and can be quite dark and twisted at times. Eh, it takes all kinds and I've seen others with similar revenge plots here.

norbertrichard1
Virgin

Unread post by norbertrichard1 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:48 pm

Balls Deeper, I agree with you. I read this story as it was unfolding, an Dave was so wrapped up in his wifes trysts with his father, very exciting, then it appeared that she was not letting on to Dave, the full story, her involvement with his dad , the frequency , and the depth of her emotional love, and lust for his father. Dave put up a brave front, but anyone could see that he was a broken man She really did a number on him, and his father was, and is a piece of shit He made no effort toexplain, or console Dave. I for one can't understand Daves outlook, that it is what it is, and he has no hate for them, and what they did, and continue to do to him. Deception and lies, from one who claims to love you, and then finally desertion.

Shogun2049
Player

Unread post by Shogun2049 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:04 pm

I've always wondered. If his father didn't know that she was doing all that with Dave's blessing and knowledge of her actions/infidelity, why didn't he ever approach his son and say "Hey, I don't know if you know this, but your wife is coming onto me. " or even saying that he did something with his wife he shouldn't have and then try to apologize. I have to believe that he never approached Dave because either 1) he's a piece of shit and didn't care about fucking his son's wife behind his back, or 2) he knew all along and Jen just kept telling Dave that he didn't know. I fell he must've known the whole time or at least pretty early on that Dave was aware and okay with it happening.

Shogun2049
Player

Unread post by Shogun2049 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:05 am

I know it's mostly just me posting now, but I just FINALLY finished this thread/story (it's a long one). I'm happy that Dave is in a place where he is happy, but even with how he always tells us that, I still feel in the way he writes it, that he longs for the days of being married to Jenna. The words he chooses have an emotional attachment that show he would like for none of this to have ever happened and that is sad. I know he says it would've happened anyways, but I think that if he and Jenna stuck together, her attachment to him would've become stronger when she and Dave started having their own children.

I'd like to know if Jenna and his dad even tell their kids that Dave exists at all, that they have an older (MUCH older) step brother. I also think that enough time has passed that if Dave and Jenna had a lunch together and just got everything out in the open, she'd be willing to admit to Dave how and when this all started and why she chose to hide everything from him instead of being honest. She'd have a lot of apologizing to do as she strung him along for a long time, but I think she owes that much to him if she truly ever loved him.

I'd also like to know how the Paige situation turned out and why Dave hasn't chosen to pursue Holly. She seems to not have as many issues as Paige and she seems to like him, so why not give it a shot.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:56 am

Fascinating this topic draws folks to it. Many must find the idea a hot fantasy...wow

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:54 pm

Or it might be because Dave is such a lovable person At least my hart goes out for Dave and I would really love to hear from Dave, how life is right now.

I don't have high hopes but I have hopes.

Polleny