Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
elina

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by elina » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:39 am

Dear Dave;

I hope you will soon find the right opportunity to propose to Paige and that She will say Yes.
I don't think there is anything hotter than a nice and caring guy like you proposing to a beautiful Lady with an active sexlife also outside the relationship.

I really hope this will work out for you, I think you and Pagie deserve each other and will be able to have a really good life together.

Take care and Please keep us posted.

Sincere regards
elina

Treborn
Player

Unread post by Treborn » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:56 am

Good luck Dave. I hope it works out for you.

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:19 am

I wish you the best Dave. Just don't invite your dad to the wedding. ;-)

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:53 am

We don't always get what we want, but we do get what we deserve, and I'd say you deserve a happy ever after with Paige.
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

Luz
Prepubescent

Unread post by Luz » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:25 am

ericsacto wrote:I wish you the best Dave. Just don't invite your dad to the wedding. ;-)
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that even if he did, I doubt Paige would have any of that.

viking68
Experienced

Unread post by viking68 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:31 pm

Dave,
I hope you and Paige decide to make a go of it. You deserve it! Good Luck!
Growing Old is mandatory!
Growing Up is optional!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:50 pm

Dave, I'm not surprised at all. I firmly believe that Paige will say yes. You two are perfect for each other. When you were married to Jen, it was pretty evident that Paige had her eye on you when she was at your and Jen's house even though she gave you a hard time. Good luck. You deserve it. In her own way Paige will be good to you and for you.

mosswilson
Prepubescent

Unread post by mosswilson » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:00 am

Hi Dave,
I really enjoyed reading your story and was able to relate to it at some levels. Anyways, towards the end I started to feel that this whole cuckolding and humiliation is eating into your core and it will change you in so many ways that you won't be the same person anymore. Your and Paige's plan to cool things down and now your desire to propose her is a great positive turn. Best of luck.

MrAmbassador

Unread post by MrAmbassador » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:09 pm

This is an incredible forum from start to finish, though I really regret the pain you went through. Hope you are in a happy place.

halfhardcuck
Trainable

Unread post by halfhardcuck » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:38 am

Like som either people, I suspect, I avoided this thread also because of the title with "dad" in it. But now i have started radon git, I see it is incredibly hot! Much better than some short summary which gives no details, no plot or character development. This is a real story!

I am on page33 now, so don't know what happens up to now. Let me make public guess though-- she starts letting Dave fuck her less and less, spends more and more time with John, and eventually makes Dave into a pussy-licker only. Later, she gets pregnant by John and they move into a house together. Do they take Dave with them and let him have the guest room and be their "little boy"? Or do they divorce so Jenna and John can live happily ever after (which Dave would no doubt fully accept and even support)? Hmmm....

leander99
Player

Unread post by leander99 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:47 am

halfhardcuck wrote:Like som either people, I suspect, I avoided this thread also because of the title with "dad" in it. But now i have started radon git, I see it is incredibly hot! Much better than some short summary which gives no details, no plot or character development. This is a real story!

I am on page33 now, so don't know what happens up to now. Let me make public guess though-- she starts letting Dave fuck her less and less, spends more and more time with John, and eventually makes Dave into a pussy-licker only. Later, she gets pregnant by John and they move into a house together. Do they take Dave with them and let him have the guest room and be their "little boy"? Or do they divorce so Jenna and John can live happily ever after (which Dave would no doubt fully accept and even support)? Hmmm....

Hmm, no not really.

You have some catching up todo :-)
Be warned though, this story has a bitter part somewhere in the middle.

halfhardcuck
Trainable

Unread post by halfhardcuck » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:13 am

OK, I read up to page 55 now. WOW!

I was really hoping that, based on how Jenna had stopped letting him inside her and started calling "pussy licker", that she was prepping him to be her full time cuckold, and John her full time lover. I even imagined it MIGHT work out that they all move into the house which was alluded to, and Jenna and John continue to live as the couple, as everyone seems to see them anyway, while Dave remains the secret husband (who just gets to watch and is relegated to full time pussy licker. OH well...

What I can say about Dave, though:

Based on his writing, not only is he a keen observer and describer of events and characters, but he is a stalwart and humble person who takes everything in his stride. I mean-- his wife leaves him for his step father, but is he bitter or angry?? No, he is calm and forgiving and accepting. He blames no one else, he harbours little resentment, he plans no revenge. Not a wimp, just a wise old owl. He really seems to have a strong, admirable character!!

Treborn
Player

Unread post by Treborn » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:29 am

I think Dave might have lost interest in the board. He hasn't been on since Mar.14.

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:09 pm

relax Treborn, Dave has had lengthy absences from the board in the past. he apparently actually has a real life outside of spending his time entertaining us here. I applaud his commitment to living his life, not documenting his life.
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

leander99
Player

Unread post by leander99 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:44 am

Treborn wrote:I think Dave might have lost interest in the board. He hasn't been on since Mar.14.
You meant March 2015, I think

Photo Cuck S
Experienced

Unread post by Photo Cuck S » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:44 am

leander99 wrote:
Treborn wrote:I think Dave might have lost interest in the board. He hasn't been on since Mar.14.
You meant March 2015, I think
Actually, March 14, 2015

halfhardcuck
Trainable

Unread post by halfhardcuck » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:23 am

I have finally read all of it, up to this page.

I think the overall lesson I am taking from this is; I really should hang out with hairdressers more.

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:54 am

Having just found and read this thread I'm breathless. Having led a conventional life, suppressing many desires, I can only envy many aspects of Dave's life. I appreciate the pain he's been through, and thank him for sharing, but I can only dream about his relationships. I wish I'could meet a Paige......

Justlookingaround
Prepubescent

Unread post by Justlookingaround » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:18 am

hope all is well for you Dave!

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Mon May 11, 2015 12:42 pm

Dave, hope things are still going well with you and Paige. Would love to hear an update on your adventures if you get a chance.

cuckwannabe77
Prepubescent

Unread post by cuckwannabe77 » Wed May 13, 2015 11:16 am

Wow, this is one hell of a thread.
So sexy, so real, feel like I've known you both for years.....
Been reading and reading, discovered it today and I'm at page 28
It's addictive and totally understand your motivations so far.

Luz
Prepubescent

Unread post by Luz » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:44 am

Hope you're doing well Dave. Would love to hear an update, if there's one you feel like sharing.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:20 pm

I read, and road the emotional rollercoaster, still don't know how you survived. I know that you asked for it, but i honestly don't think that you really wanted it. But maybe it was out of your hands, before you gave in to your fantisy. I feel for you.

trexxx
Trainable

Unread post by trexxx » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:50 pm

Dave: I hope you are in a real happy place right now and you are living a good life.

GentDoesHer
Prepubescent

Unread post by GentDoesHer » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:08 pm

I'm worried that you will lose her to him. Allowing it or paving the way May Day delay or accelerate, but I'm afraid you will lose both.