Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
sensual9696
Virgin

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by sensual9696 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:20 am

No doubt! We can't wait for the next installment Dave... keep up the good "work" and I shouldn't call it work!

Treborn
Player

Unread post by Treborn » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:01 pm

You know Dave, Paige could possibly make some money by renting you out to Holly. Holly would enjoy that and Paige would still be in control plus she would get some cash. I think you would also enjoy it while still being loyal to Paige. So you wouldn't have any control or loyalty concerns because it would all be between Paige and Holly.

Photo Cuck S
Experienced

Unread post by Photo Cuck S » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:32 pm

bump (set, spike!)

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:51 pm

Sorry guys I haven't updated. Been very busy with work and other stuff. I have training classes for work all week next week too so it might be a little while longer till I find some time.

Quickly just to keep everyone in the loop... Paige and Shonda worked out their issues and are once again an item (Yay for them ;) . She's still trying to talk Shonda into moving their affair over here, so far no luck. Everything is cool here and hopefully I will find some time to share again soon. Hang in there friends! :)

Dwaynetan83
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dwaynetan83 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:08 am

Nice hearing from you again Dave .. I guess shonda is really a good fuck thus Paige can't do without her and Paige has such a nice body that shonda craves . I believe the luckiest guy is you... Able to hear about their sex and see how happy Paige is after being ravage by shonda . I always imagine I am in your position and get hard .. It's such a different feelings when you are cuck by a lady . It's hotter than being cuck by a male .. My exs cuck me with guys and have affairs with guys with and without my consent .. But nothing beat the dynamism of what you are experiencing

Treborn
Player

Unread post by Treborn » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:30 am

If Shonda were to move in , it may mean a lot less attention and sex for you.

one4xtc
Trainable

Unread post by one4xtc » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:31 am

Treborn wrote:If Shonda were to move in , it may mean a lot less attention and sex for you.
I don't think he meant Shonda would move in, just that the sex would take place over at Dave's place.

Photo Cuck S
Experienced

Unread post by Photo Cuck S » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:40 pm

Photo Cuck S wrote:bump (set, spike!)

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:04 am

Hi friends :)

Well I have a couple different things to talk about but I'll probably break them up into two post. The first thing I wanted to write about is a difficult topic. It may seem silly when you read it, especially after everything I have shared here over the last couple of years but for whatever reason it is embarrassing and I had originally planned on keeping it to myself. But over the past couple of months I have been letting Paige fuck me with a dildo. She says (and I know she's right) that labels and stereotypes are stupid and have no place in society at this point. But I was raised a certain way and have years of preconceived notions planted in my head. So it wasn't and still isn't easy for me to think of myself in these ways. But if I am to be honest I will admit that I do now enjoy it and even find myself looking forward to it. Mentally it's made me question myself and things and that's been very hard on me. But from the physical side of it and even a different side of my brain, the side that loves her to dominate and cuckold me, I get off on it a great deal. It can be a very pleasurable act. At first not so much. At first I literally hated it and felt like I was being split apart and losing all my man hood with the act. But I moved past that (sort of).

It started not long after she started hooking up with Shonda. Well she had joked with me several times beforehand but I always said a big "No way". She would just laugh it off and act like it was a joke. But sometimes she'd give a sly little wink and say "Uh huh, we'll see". Then other times during actual sex she'd try (and eventually succeed) to stick a finger up there and start whispering stuff like "You're my slut" or "I want you to be a slut" or shit like that in me ear. But after the Shonda meeting she started coming on much stronger about it. It actually led to a fight at one point and I was in essence cut off from sex for about a week before I finally submitted. She didn't like my defiance over the matter and she punished me by withholding everything. It didn't take me long after that lol. It started out slow at first with her fingers and then a smaller vibrating type dildo. Then it progressed to her "go to" personal friend who is 8 and half inches and black and pretty damn thick in my opinion. Then a couple of weeks back she bought a strap on with the same sized cock and started full on fucking me. Embarrassed to admit it but she has been able to make me cum through fucking me with that strap on. After a lifetime of avoiding anything "Homo" I now get off on being penetrated by a life like 8 inch cock! Please no one take offense to my "Homo" usage. I personally know and like a few gay guys and even have hung out with them at times. But I am just being honest about what I felt on a personal level and my friends (even the gay ones) use those terms in playful banter.

I know also that letting a woman penetrate or fuck you doesn't make you gay or anything. But those old stereotypes wrong or right are still hard to break, even in your own mind. To me being fucked like a girl with my legs thrown over her shoulders or being bent over and fucked hard doggy style, well it does feel like a gay thing in my mind. I am working on it not being that way but at the moment it still is.

Another thing I am embarrassed about and have struggled with a little (not as much as the being fucked) but I have been pretty much cut off from any "normal" sex with Paige. We are still very sexual but as far as me penetrating her it's just not happening. She will still suck me but that's usually a prelude to other things and not a means to get me off. All of this has happened very subtle I think but the end result has been a huge change in what we started out as. I sometimes questioned myself why she was fucking me in the first place. Because she's a self admitted size queen and we had talks back before becoming a couple about how smaller dicks do nothing for her. I didn't want to bring it up and spoil a good thing when it changed and we started fucking regularly. But I did wonder why the sudden change. Now I think it may have been part of some master plan she may have had to rope me in and get me in line with what she truly wants. I don't say that in a negative way or anything, just my own personal observation and thoughts. it sort of turns me on to think she may have mapped out my or "our" future in such a way. I never confirmed with her if she planned this or not , I just rolled with the changes as she put them in place. Also she never verbally said "intercourse" was over. It's just worked out that way of late. Maybe it has to do with the Shonda thing too, not sure. Shonda did want her to her self and while we do way more than I'm sure Shonda would like at least she isn't letting me penetrate her anymore so I guess that's something.

On the Shonda front they are still seeing each other regularly but I sense the new romance or relationship high may be coming to an end now. I think Shonda wants it to go further and even more exclusive and probably is madly in love with Paige. I have heard them on the phone and from other things Paige tells me here and there it seems that way. But I think the newness of that situation is slowly playing itself out now for Paige and knowing her that old itch for a big cock is starting to win out. She's gone out with her old pack of girlfriends recently and that usually leads to something along those lines. For a while she wasn't going out with anyone other than Shonda so. Also I know there is some extreme agitation and irritation over Shonda not toeing the line and relocating their fucking over here. Paige has come to hate her place for various reasons. It's not a great part of town or apartment for that matter and that pesky roommate is around a lot and that's not a good situation at all. It's gotten pretty ugly several times between her and Paige and I feel it's a dangerous situation all around. If I was a betting man I'd predict it's all over soon if Shonda doesn't do what Paige wants. Shonda has some unique things going for her (as I've described) but in the end I don't think that will be worth Paige not getting her way. I'm not sure how Paige and Jenna were ever so tight with both being such Alpha bitches. That doesn't normally work out well.

Back to Paige and I. Along with the change in dynamics of who's fucking whom comes other stuff as I'm sure you can imagine. One of those things is her telling me how she wants to watch me really get fucked by a guy or see me suck a cock (something she also likes me to do to her dildo). Now I have talked to her about this stuff when sex isn't going on and have told her I honestly can't see me ever doing that. But in the heat of the moment (something she personally feels is really the honest reaction) I have said I'd do anything she told me too. And just between us I know I probably would do whatever she told me too, I'm just hoping it never goes there for real. Fantasy and roleplay are awesome and I get off on it greatly because it turns her own so much and I desire to please her in every way. But I almost feel sick thinking of really doing something like that for real. She doesn't believe me. She says I am stuck in the past and have stupid thoughts on "straight, not straight" whatever. She says everyone should just enjoy themselves and do what feels good (as long as no one is being hurt obviously). Who cares what someone else thinks about it if it feels good. And she says my physical reactions don't lie and if I can cum from being fucked by her then I can cum from being fucked by the real thing. Maybe so, maybe not. I told her it's a thing of I am turned on and want to please her , that's why I enjoy it. I said I wouldn't feel the same way if I was with a man, which I have zero attraction too. Well once again she says it's all bullshit. When it's fun and playful she says I am a slut just like her and I will love being pleased by a real man with a big cock who knows how to use it. I go along with it while we have sex and even add my own thoughts and ideas to the mix. But soon as I cum I feel disgusted that I could even think of such things. I know others know what I mean about that.

So for now that's not happening (thank goodness) but she does bring it up more and more frequently. I am just scared that one night she's going to come walking through the door after a night out partying, big black guy in hand and , well you can guess the rest. I just don't want to go there.

In other news I have finally admitted to two close friends what kind of relationship I am having with Paige. Not about me being fucked or that stuff. Just that she is free to fuck others and is currently also dating a woman and that I get turned on by it. I never planned to let people in real life know but these two friends are trust worthy and I have known them forever and they come around so much I really couldn't hide it anymore. Paige openly flirts with them (like she does almost everybody) and she is gone so much, they had their suspicions. So I ended up telling them. They seemed cool with it. One of them who is single asked a lot of stuff and I know he would love to get with her but probably is afraid to go there with me since we have known each other forever. I don't think Paige would want to fuck him though. She flirts because she loves the power she has over men and the reactions she gets. But he isn't her type at all. The other friend has made several jokes since finding out about her wearing the pants in the relationship and being the boss and so on. I didn't argue or get mad because it's true and it turns me on.

Ok that's it for this installment. Pretty big stuff for you to digest anyway lol. I will start writing the other update soon, maybe today. Till next time friends ;)

leander99
Player

Unread post by leander99 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:51 am

Great post, you are a legend already.
Sounds like things will get even hotter.
She is going to cuckold you all the way.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:55 pm

You're an almost full blown cuckold Dave. I'm not saying that's bad at all, just saying. I think it's where you've probably wanted to be all along. I think she is getting you ready to service her boyfriends and I also think you know it. If it makes you happy, it's no one else's business. If it doesn't make you happy, don't do it.

tommy5821
Trainable

Unread post by tommy5821 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:13 pm

Dave, pegging is hot IMO. If it feels good do it!
Officially cucked May 15, 2016

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:29 pm

leander99 wrote:Great post, you are a legend already.
Sounds like things will get even hotter.
She is going to cuckold you all the way.

All the way? I always thought all the way was her having sex with others and you accepting or even encouraging it. I didn't know it meant literally getting fucked lol. But I guess you're right.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:40 pm

D+D wrote:You're an almost full blown cuckold Dave. I'm not saying that's bad at all, just saying. I think it's where you've probably wanted to be all along. I think she is getting you ready to service her boyfriends and I also think you know it. If it makes you happy, it's no one else's business. If it doesn't make you happy, don't do it.
Unfortunately I think you are right. She seems to really like the idea of it all. And when I whine to much about it she says I'm either lying about my real desires or I am just being a baby who's worried too much about what people will say or think. She also quickly adds that the only person I should be worried about what they will think or say is Her. That part turns me on. She is such a natural at this stuff. She swears she's never lived anything like this before and I can see she doesn't spend much time online looking at references or anything. She's a typical female of her age range and is all about twitter and facebook and instagram and stuff. I guess she gets all her sexual outlet needs in real life and has no need to search out what others like or are doing. That turns me on too really. She's such a original and only cares about her own fun and desires.

But even though I accept you are probably dead on right about where this may be heading. I honestly am not desiring that. It scares the living shit out of me actually. The problem is I know I can't really deny her if she really pushes it. I don't know how to say no to her, not for long anyway. She has her ways of getting what she wants... don't all women lol. But anyway, maybe as long as Shonda is fucking her right we won't reach a point of bringing another man back here who also wants to participate in bi sex.

But she seems to get as turned on as anything I've ever seen her get turned on about when she talks about watching me blow a guy or let him take me in the ass. She seems to really get off on thinking she can turn me into a big cock loving slut like she is herself. Those are her words remember. I always feel I will upset a lady here who may read my stuff with all this slut and whore talk. But just like I have these certain hot button pleasure points, she does too. And so far as I can tell in regards to me the big ticket item is me becoming a slut like she is for cock. Just to clarify it's not that she wants me to be a woman or dress up like a girl, just be a cock loving slut. I guess a gay or bi-sexual one. That is so scary.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:41 pm

tommy5821 wrote:Dave, pegging is hot IMO. If it feels good do it!

Well at this point I can't argue with you. Glad others here don't think less of me for it.

Wailea07
Virgin

Unread post by Wailea07 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:57 pm

I Totally Understand Everything You Are Saying Dave. I Myself Enjoy Anal Play But Am Not At All Interested In Having Another Man Do Me In The Ass! I Appreciate Your Very Honest Update Today. Much Of It Is Very Exciting! Some Of It You Will Need To Work Out With Paige. Good Luck! I Look Forward To Your Next Installment!

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:03 pm

Dave, how you have sex or get turned on doesn't determine your sexuality. I've always felt that if you want to build a life with the opposite sex, you're straight and if you want that with the same sex, you're gay. it's no big deal if you find yourself turned on by anal penetration anymore than being turned on by having your earlobes nibbled. human erogenous zones don't judge, they just happily stimulate us and make us want to have lovely orgasms. enjoy the sex for what it is and try (hard as that may be) not to worry about the rest of it.
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

Latido
Virgin

Unread post by Latido » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:09 pm

curiousdave wrote:But she seems to get as turned on as anything I've ever seen her get turned on about when she talks about watching me blow a guy or let him take me in the ass. She seems to really get off on thinking she can turn me into a big cock loving slut like she is herself. Those are her words remember. I always feel I will upset a lady here who may read my stuff with all this slut and whore talk. But just like I have these certain hot button pleasure points, she does too. And so far as I can tell in regards to me the big ticket item is me becoming a slut like she is for cock. Just to clarify it's not that she wants me to be a woman or dress up like a girl, just be a cock loving slut. I guess a gay or bi-sexual one. That is so scary.
It's going to happen! And it's not gay. It's just you making her happy by submitting yourself to her wishes. I think that you should indeed follow her lead and tell her that you are ready when she is.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:25 am

Dave,

Interesting development to say the least. Just think of it as doing what it takes to please her. If you like it, and it pleases her to see it, why get all agitated and worried about the why and how? Read this 4 part story on literotica, and maybe you can see what she wants from another perspective.

http://www.literotica.com/s/loving-to-like-ch-01
Last edited by txrockdog on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sensual9696
Virgin

Unread post by sensual9696 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:30 am

Hi Dave,
I would say on this forum you are indeed a legend and your writing is superb!

As for your current situation and where it obviously seems headed... I guess the important thing is that you trust Paige completely. If I may, I would suggest you have a private discussion with her as to what she may have in mind and I can tell you from experience, once you trust her (and, of course, she trusts you) completely, then anything is possible.

I have had relationships roughly similar to yours and once I had put my doubts where they belong, I was able to enjoy "everything" my woman wanted for us. I too have no interest in men from a romance perspective but when the woman you are with wants certain things to happen (as long as she was there directing things) I just let go and enjoyed the experience.

Don't ever let someone else's experience make you feel guilty for trying something new. You are your own man and obviously enjoying this unique relationship with Paige... I say go for it, with the above caveats in mind.
Good luck!
sensual9696

softy
Prepubescent

Unread post by softy » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:06 pm

I agree with all the words of encouragement. It's a shame that society in general deems any act not 100% traditionally heterosexual in nature to be absolutely homosexual, and therefore classifying someone as gay. The kicker is, it's not even the sexuality that is getting you excited. It is the submission to Paige in such extreme ways. Look, if Paige made you act like a dog, and even fed you dog food one time, and it got you excited, does that mean dog food sexually excites you? Hell no it doesn't. It means Paige's sadistic ways excite you and that's the bottom line. Remember that.

kidg1000
Experienced

Unread post by kidg1000 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:47 pm

i agree with all the encouragement here. i dont get hung up on gay or straight, if it feels right i go for it. personally, it sounds to me like you are in an extremely hot situation with a really cool woman who wants to cuck and dom you and even maybe make you service her bulls. as long as everyone is on the same page (pun intended) and having fun, its all good. :up:

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:01 pm

Dave, in my (extensive) experience, I have never met a man who didn't enjoy some form of anal play. Prostate stimulation is pleasurable, so it's perfectly natural that you enjoy it. And like Trixcat said, I agree tha tsexual orientation is about who you're attracted to and not what acts you actually perform. Even if Paige gets you to suck or get fucked by a cock, it doesn't make you bisexual unless you're attracted to the guy.

I always enjoy reading your posts and wish there were more submissive men like you out there interested in a real relationship that involves pleasing a woman, instead of being "do-me" subs and expecting a woman to basically be a fetish delivery system.

I hope things continue to go well for you, and remember; it's only kinky the first time ;)
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:00 pm

So the other update I promised has changed a little. At first I was just going to report that Paige had a new and different suitor who she was considering seeing. This man isn't her typical type guy by any means so it brought a lot of questions and curiosity about in me. We discussed it and it seemed more of a playful flirty thing than anything but it still got me excited so I was going to mention it. But since then it has moved further than expected so now the dynamics have changed.

So she mentioned this older guy a few times that kept coming to the salon and hitting on her. Nothing big as she said from the start she wasn't interested. But he kept at it and finally she agreed to go out with him (this past Thursday). Apparently he's a guy in his mid 40's, goodlooking, self employed, married, cocky (borderline arrogant she says) and very very persistent. I guess some will say why wasn't she interested at first with all I just said (besides the married part I guess). Well she's done the sugar daddy thing before and she's past that now she says. I guess I sort of fall into a "sugar daddy" type thing myself for her and she seems to have most things she wants so she wasn't shopping for a new one. She's in 2 real relationships (me and Shonda) at the moment and so she just wasn't that interested. Well she admitted to flirting and stringing him along anyway because that's just what she does. She found him sort of attractive and she said that once while cutting his hair she noticed a very large bulge in his pants. He comes in every two weeks because he likes his hair to be perfect and once he laid eyes on Paige well, he started even coming in more sometimes.

So she told me she kept rejecting his advances, telling him she has a boyfriend and he's married and shouldn't be hitting on her (all while shoving her big titties right in his face I'm sure lol) . He enjoyed the tease she said and only upped his advances. They got to know each other pretty good she said and she started to like him more so she finally accepted a date offer and didn't tell me until the day of. She never even came home, just texted me and said she was going out with Richard and would be home late.

So they went to dinner and drinks together and she came home fairly early for her anyways. She didn't fuck him but she will! She doesn't tell me every single thing she does or plans but I've gotten to know her very well this past year and I already know where she's at with this thing. She's going to string him along and get him so worked up and excited he wont know whether to shit himself or go blind or whatever the right term for it is. She did tell me about their night a little and she told him she's in a relationship with me but does have permission to see others if she wants too. He loved that obviously and said he had something similar with his wife (more of a don't ask don't tell thing apparently). She told him I liked knowing about it and even got off on it. Once again he liked hearing that and told her she was a very naughty girl for being so bad. I wish I had been there to see her work her magic on him. I bet his dick was hard all night. He was really dying to get in her pants she said but she played the good innocent role up and is making him wait and I guess earn a shot at her pussy. She let him kiss her but that was it. Also he wanted to go out with her this weekend but she told she already had plans (which she did, Shonda again). But she said maybe next weekend. He's gonna call mid week and see if she wants to or not. She hasn't told me or decided if she will or not so.

But I can see the wheels turning, I know she's going to do something, just don't know when or where.

This is really exciting to me on many levels. First I am/have been getting bored with the "other woman" thing. I don't get to see her and Shonda do anything anyway and she rarely brings up their dates or sex sessions anymore. I think their relationship being one of more than just sex makes it more private for her. Also even though I really get off on thinking of her with big black cocks that hasn't panned out to be very much, not lately anyway. Also even though I don't pass judgement or try and interject my own fantasies into it, well her "type" isn't really my type. Sort of thuggish and ghetto in my personal opinion. But that said that's her thing and I do get turned on by her being turned on so whatever she likes will do for me. But now with this new guy. He's married and that makes me feel sort of safe and not like he's a threat to take her away or anything. He knows and accepts she has someone else and even likes it. Well the possibilities are endless it seems for some fun excitement. We'll see how it plays out ;)

In other news... Holly came by the other night, drunk and horny again. She doesn't come by nearly as often since she's seeing someone herself and after our little encounter. But she was definitely in one of her moods again and I will admit I didn't really put up the road blocks I should have. No physical contact at all or anything. But she and I did a lot of playful flirting and sexual banter. I haven't been getting laid myself so I can't help my horniness level. I still feel very guilty for engaging in any kind of stuff like this because I do feel I belong to Paige and it just feels wrong. Paige wasn't here obviously or this wouldn't have gone on. But I know Holly picked up on my mood and that only increased her behavior. Something about her is so Paige like (sisters after all) that I have a hard time not feeling similar thoughts when she acts all sexxed up and horny. She sees and likes my naturally submissive side and that only makes her come on stronger. I do worry if I am not very careful , that I could mess up bad with her.

Anyway that's it for now. More to come later ;)

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:42 am

Dave I'm just in awe of what you've done and been in such a short time.

The thing that strikes me most is you've continued to bring an open mind to very new experiences and stayed responsible to your own feelings as well as being kind to all involved.

peace.
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious