Do You Like It In The Ass?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Do you like being penetrated in the ass?

No, never.
18%
Yes, but only with fingers.
9%
Yes, fingers and dildos
15%
Yes, she fucks me with a strap-on
24%
Yes, her lover fucks me in the ass
7%
Yes, I like it all, from her and her lover.
27%

Total votes: 1036

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Re: Do You Like It In The Ass?

Unread post by PANTIES » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:35 am

After I was told to suck his cock by her lover, it just evolved into him and I wanting to have my ass fucked. He’s done it several times when I have gone to his home. I don’t go looking for men to have me, this just took its course.

Yes, I like it when he fucks me.

Pauline

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:49 am

Snakeofjake wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:43 pm
liv2gag wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:48 am
LAstyle wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:28 am
Okay, now here's a followup question for all you fellows who said you like it in the ass from her boyfriend/lover - do you consider yourself gay/bi, or not? Is it "just part of the whole thing"? Does she force it on you, or are you eager?

Personally, I would love to take it in the ass from a hot guy, but I'm openly bi.
As inexplicable as people might think this answer is, and even though i regularly take it in the ass from various Bulls (as well as Goddess' strapon), i see myself as straight.

For me, my excitement and enjoyment surrounding this has little to do with any attraction i feel to the Man, and almost everything to do with the intense arousal i get from feeling truly submissive to others, and especially to a Man. For me, submission to anyone turns me on greatly, but it is when i submit to a Man that i feel the ultimate in emasculation, and thus, sexual excitement.
This is what I had come here to say. I am 100% straight but the only penetrative sex I have ever had was with my fiance's strap-on or our current bull. It is about the submission and humiliation, not actual attraction to men.

Exactly.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:51 pm

PANTIES wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:35 am
After I was told to suck his cock by her lover, it just evolved into him and I wanting to have my ass fucked. He’s done it several times when I have gone to his home. I don’t go looking for men to have me, this just took its course.

Pauline
I was wondering if you'd ever gotten around to it. I remember reading you were looking forward to it, then nothing for a long time.

Thanks for the update! I like hearing about people trying new things.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:20 pm

airhorn wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:51 pm
PANTIES wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:35 am

Pauline
I was wondering if you'd ever gotten around to it. I remember reading you were looking forward to it, then nothing for a long time.

Thanks for the update! I like hearing about people trying new things.
Thanks for the interest, my wife’s lover recently returned full time and he and I get together separately infrequently. We discussed using a butt plug after he’s had me. I’m looking forward to that happen.

Pauline

harmankard
Player

Unread post by harmankard » Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:25 am

FeralCat wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:47 pm
My FEMDOM wife caged me, restricted my orgasms to one per month and has been taking me with her strap-on about three times a week, for over ten years now. For the first seven or so, I didn't really like it, I just submitted to it and to her. She absolutely loves it and believes that, along with a good hairbrushing, that my attitude towards her and my obedience to her suffer without regular fuckings and a good paddling once a week or so. But now, for the past few years, since she started cuckolding me, I I've started to want, almost need it, and am disappointed if she doesn't "take care of me". The cuckolding really put my position in our marriage into focus. She's the Top, I'm the bitch and I can't see that changing.
Very hot. Thank you for sharing. Do you cum when she pegs you or was it just for attitude adjustment?

Sean
cuckold

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:59 am

Below there is a video recorded by hotwife where caged cuck is used analy by the bull.
The view is focused at caged cock. It leaks the precum and finally (we can her how excited is the hotwife) he did cum.
You are able to hear how the bull is calling cuck ass.
https://www.redgifs.com/watch/orchidfastbaldeagle

liv2gag
Virgin

Unread post by liv2gag » Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:00 pm

Mr Mrs Cream wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:59 am
Below there is a video recorded by hotwife where caged cuck is used analy by the bull.
The view is focused at caged cock. It leaks the precum and finally (we can her how excited is the hotwife) he did cum.
You are able to hear how the bull is calling cuck ass.
https://www.redgifs.com/watch/orchidfastbaldeagle
Oh, thank you!

i'd been looking for this for a while, ever since it was taken down on Xvids, or wherever i first came across it.

This video is almost perfect - the humiliation from the bull, the bitch's leaking and eventual full ejaculation, and the wife's encouragement.

There's not much better for a sissy than cumming this way. When i can manage it, Goddess is always extra pleased with me.

Perfection.

Not good enough
Virgin

Unread post by Not good enough » Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:43 pm

I can't have enough of either of them.
I worship my Goddess above myself and God Bull above all things

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Sun May 01, 2022 2:07 am

Not good enough wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:43 pm
Longer version af the above video:
https://thisvid.com/videos/married-sissy-fucked/

liv2gag
Virgin

Unread post by liv2gag » Sun May 01, 2022 5:32 am

Mr Mrs Cream wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 2:07 am
Not good enough wrote:
:D :up:

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun May 01, 2022 6:36 am

One of the few pleasures left to enjoy to the fullest.

Pauline

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun May 01, 2022 6:40 am

liv2gag wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 5:32 am
Mr Mrs Cream wrote:
Not good enough wrote:

Imagine this happening, after the cuck has watched the raunchiest french kissing and dirty sex , and submissive vulgar screams from his wife being totally owned by the bull; the voyeur cuck , his mind is already in cuck angst overload... and then he is further humiliated by being called and treated as a cuck faggot and emsaculated and made to take it up the ass... as he takes it in his ass he is almost crying from the arousal, angst and ecstacy... reveling in being subjugated and owned and disgraced.

Imagine if this was happening in front of his wife's sexy female friends, who are all dressed and watching this cuck being totally humiliated and owned by the bull; the public humiliation in front of sexy women, blowing all the mental circuits and making him spiral and wallow and collapse in totally overwhelming erotic humiliation. After he cums, he is sent outside the room, while his wife who is overwhelmed with lust and desire for the bull, virtually rapes the bull with extreme urgency, after having seen the total domination of her wimp cuck sub hubby. During this reclamation sex, the bull tells the wife that her pussy is reserved for alpha studs like him, and not for faggot sub cucks like her husband, ... to which she ecstactially screams YES, YES ...

sooooo hot!

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun May 01, 2022 6:44 am

Not good enough wrote:
Imagine this happening, after the cuck has watched the raunchiest french kissing and dirty sex , and submissive vulgar screams from his wife being totally owned by the bull; the voyeur cuck , his mind is already in cuck angst overload... and then he is further humiliated by being called and treated as a cuck faggot and emsaculated and made to take it up the ass... as he takes it in his ass he is almost crying from the arousal, angst and ecstacy... reveling in being subjugated and owned and disgraced.

Imagine if this was happening in front of his wife's sexy female friends, who are all dressed and watching this cuck being totally humiliated and owned by the bull; the public humiliation in front of sexy women, blowing all the mental circuits and making him spiral and wallow and collapse in totally overwhelming erotic humiliation. After he cums, he is sent outside the room, while his wife who is overwhelmed with lust and desire for the bull, virtually rapes the bull with extreme urgency, after having seen the total domination of her wimp cuck sub hubby. During this reclamation sex, the bull tells the wife that her pussy is reserved for alpha studs like him, and not for faggot sub cucks like her husband, ... to which she ecstactially screams YES, YES ...

sooooo hot!

Bi+Gigh

Unread post by Bi+Gigh » Sun May 01, 2022 7:42 am

I'm bi and a submissive bottom when it comes to guys. So I like taking it in the ass. It's just been a while.

wifewatcher62
Prepubescent

Unread post by wifewatcher62 » Sun May 01, 2022 9:57 am

Always enjoyed my wife playing with my ass. Once she had one finger in I would tell her to put in two. Using a toy was a way to get something bigger and stretch me a bit. Always loved her tongue rimming me. She once told me "you always like things in your ass" and I kinda agreed.

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Tue May 03, 2022 1:14 am

maxbud wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 6:40 am
liv2gag wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 5:32 am
Mr Mrs Cream wrote:
Not good enough wrote:

sooooo hot!
This leads to the possibility of release for cuck and fullfil his needs.
And it gaves pleasure for the bull and excitment for hotwife.
It looks like real heat and passion.

FeralCat
Prepubescent

Unread post by FeralCat » Wed May 04, 2022 12:29 pm

FeralCat wrote:
My FEMDOM wife caged me, restricted my orgasms to one per month and has been taking me with her strap-on about three times a week, for over ten years now. For the first seven or so, I didn't really like it, I just submitted to it and to her. She absolutely loves it and believes that, along with a good hairbrushing, that my attitude towards her and my obedience to her suffer without regular fuckings and a good paddling once a week or so. But now, for the past few years, since she started cuckolding me, I I've started to want, almost need it, and am disappointed if she doesn't "take care of me". The cuckolding really put my position in our marriage into focus. She's the Top, I'm the bitch and I can't see that changing.
While i was at it, I also probably should have admitted that last summer my wife asked her boyfriend if he would like to watch while she fucked me. Of course he did. So I was told to "present" (her beloved term for 'get into position and prepare to be boarded'). I was lubed and mounted and after a five minutes or so watching me on my knees being hammered, her boyfriend positioned himself in front of me and held his (much bigger) cock in front of my mouth. I was not expecting that and really didn't know what to do, but of course she did. She just said "open wide, bitch". I meekly opened my mouth, he stuffed it in and I was spit-roasted for the first time. I have to admit that after the shock wore off, I really liked it. Although she had had me blow him a few times already, that was the moment when we all accepted that now I was his bitch too.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Wed May 04, 2022 2:51 pm

FeralCat wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 12:29 pm
FeralCat wrote:
While i was at it, I also probably should have admitted that last summer my wife asked her boyfriend if he would like to watch while she fucked me. Of course he did. So I was told to "present" (her beloved term for 'get into position and prepare to be boarded'). I was lubed and mounted and after a five minutes or so watching me on my knees being hammered, her boyfriend positioned himself in front of me and held his (much bigger) cock in front of my mouth. I was not expecting that and really didn't know what to do, but of course she did. She just said "open wide, bitch". I meekly opened my mouth, he stuffed it in and I was spit-roasted for the first time. I have to admit that after the shock wore off, I really liked it. Although she had had me blow him a few times already, that was the moment when we all accepted that now I was his bitch too.
Ah, but has he taken your ass yet?

FeralCat
Prepubescent

Unread post by FeralCat » Sat May 07, 2022 8:42 am

No, he had some personal issues and she hasn't seen him since late fall. But she has found another, who has an even bigger cock. They met two weeks ago, but work and other issues have prevented them from getting together since. That's supposed to happen next week and she has threatened to tell him I want it (I try to accommodate her desires and fantasies, but she would NEVER do anything I asked her not do). I don't think I to. First, when my wife takes me, it's an exhilarating mélange of sex, affection and submission. Plus I'm caged fulltime and she restricts me to one orgasm per month, so it provides the sexual closeness we need as a couple. Second, his cock is really big and I'm not sure I could handle it even if I submitted. Nothing like this will happen next week, but as things progress, who knows?

Showoffcouple
Virgin

Unread post by Showoffcouple » Sat May 07, 2022 9:10 am

x
Last edited by Showoffcouple on Sat May 07, 2022 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cgb29
Trainable

Unread post by Cgb29 » Sat May 07, 2022 5:51 pm

liv2gag wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:48 am
LAstyle wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:28 am
Okay, now here's a followup question for all you fellows who said you like it in the ass from her boyfriend/lover - do you consider yourself gay/bi, or not? Is it "just part of the whole thing"? Does she force it on you, or are you eager?

Personally, I would love to take it in the ass from a hot guy, but I'm openly bi.
As inexplicable as people might think this answer is, and even though i regularly take it in the ass from various Bulls (as well as Goddess' strapon), i see myself as straight.

For me, my excitement and enjoyment surrounding this has little to do with any attraction i feel to the Man, and almost everything to do with the intense arousal i get from feeling truly submissive to others, and especially to a Man. For me, submission to anyone turns me on greatly, but it is when i submit to a Man that i feel the ultimate in emasculation, and thus, sexual excitement.
It's an interesting dynamic. I never really had much desire for that kind of stuff, but as we got deeper into hotwife play, my wife started fantasizing about m/m play being involved. I get off on her getting off.

harmankard
Player

Unread post by harmankard » Sat May 07, 2022 6:47 pm

Showoffcouple wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 9:10 am
We just started with her using a strap on. It's quite difficult at first! It's only just now becoming pleasurable, but it's slow going right now. She keeps threatening bigger and bigger ones.
Get butt plugs and some form of a Anal ease. Pop the plug in like 30 minutes before the session, or even just 15. It’ll loosen you up quite a bit. Maybe have a slimmer dildo and have her warm you up. Once you’re lubed up and a little stretched it’s easier.

Sean
cuckold

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:04 am

My first sexual experience was anal and I was initiated with a very young age by a cousin much older than I that started to offer to me things so that I would allow him to fuck my ass. I was naive and got enrolled into it and except for the first few times that it caused pain, after a while I got used to it and started to enjoy so much that he offered me to couple of friends.
One day we were catch by my aunt in the act properly speaking. That was a terrible thing. After that I never did anal again and as I got older I started to do things that boys normaly do…later I dated girls, loved sex with them and got married. I barely can’t recall how it was and I try to flip the page.
I am a cuckold today but even my wife doesn’t know my past as a boy.

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:52 am

Yes.

Compersion fantasy pleasures can easily increase an order of magnitude when sharing those feelings with an understanding man's cock in your ass.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:20 am

I love taking her strap ons, She’s a great top but there’s nothing better than taking a real cock while a woman watches. I’ve yet the get fucked by one of mrs guys but have been fucked by several husbands while their wife watched. So hot looking in her eyes while her man’s cock is balls deep in my ass.