Cuckold dreaming!

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ChrisCuck
Experienced

Re: Cuckold dreaming!

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:35 pm

Wannabee wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:33 pm
Fabulous! Do you think it would heighten your arousal if Amanda "forced" you to wear her panties?
I don't have any interest in wearing women's clothing. And I don't see Amanda being interested in me wearing her panties either. But, then again, I never expected Amanda to get me this chastity cage. So never say never, I guess. Lol. If one day Amanda suddenly insisted I put on a pair of her panties, I wouldn't say no. The more I wear this cage, the more sexually submissive I feel. Being "forced" to wear her panties seems like a pretty submissive experience. But, other than that, I'm don't think that the panties themselves would do anything to heighten my arousal.
elina wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:29 am
Dear Chriscuck,

Keep the Chasitty device on!!

From what you are writing, you are a natural born cuckold.
From Amanda's reaction, She is the one-in-a-million wonderful cuckoldress...

Send Her text messages telling Her that this is so frustrating to you but you love Her even more and want to be with Her forever....

Good luck
and keep posting.

Sincerely
elina
I'm not sure if Amanda is a real cuckoldress. This thing that we're doing is mostly a way for her to experience a sexual relationship with another man without having to commit to breaking up with me completely. But, it definitely has brought out another side to Amanda for sure. In the past, she never would have been so comfortable lusting after another guy. She never would have made fun of my tiny penis. Now she does these things effortlessly and enjoys it. I'm still not sure how much she's getting out of the chastity thing though. I don't know if it was 100% just her picking up on my interest that caused her to buy me the cage as a present or if, at the time she bought the present, the idea of keeping me in chastity excited her (maybe even just a little bit). Even if it was all about me when she bought it, I really hope that she's getting something out of it now that she's got me locked up. Even if it's just the added assurance that I'm still all hers while she experiences being with Matt.

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:35 pm

I'm pretty sure she will be fucking someone else eventually if she isn't already.

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:49 am

I finally got to make love to Amanda yesterday after two weeks in chastity! It was so great!

The night before, she messaged me and ordered me to remove the device and to "pat off" so that I wouldn't cum so quickly when we saw each other. I did as she ordered and my stamina was great the following day!

I'm back in chastity now. It'll probably be another week before I get to cum again and make love to Amanda. Better than having to wait two weeks though. Lol!

Wannabee
Experienced

Unread post by Wannabee » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:16 pm

Wonderful! What did you and Amanda discuss while making love? Did she comment on your size or make comparisons with Matt? You may want to mention to her how wearing a chastity device has made you feel more submissive and how much you enjoy being her sub.

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:51 pm

Wannabee wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:16 pm
Wonderful! What did you and Amanda discuss while making love? Did she comment on your size or make comparisons with Matt? You may want to mention to her how wearing a chastity device has made you feel more submissive and how much you enjoy being her sub.
She definitely commented on my size a few times. At this point, it's pretty much a given that Amanda will remind me I have a tiny dick whenever we're alone. I'm cool with that though. Lol!

So, I have some big news to share! At least big for me! Amanda just messaged me. When Matt comes back to campus, he's going to have a single dorm room! No roommate!

As Amanda put it: "We'll be able to have sex whenever we want! Could be every day! Could be more than once a day!"

I'm so excited by this! I can hardly wait for school to start!

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:27 pm

So she will be able to almost move in with him while keeping her own place. How exciting. The problem now will be how she can seek away to be with you. Wow, this is going to be interesting. Any idea how long you both want to play this game?
Also, is Dennis marriage material, or only sex material?
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

BeingInTheWorld
Virgin

Unread post by BeingInTheWorld » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:00 am

ChrisCuck,

This is great news for her and great news for you! Amanda is continuing to "try on" being a perfect cuckoldress and really growing into the role. With Matt having a room of his own, she is going to be able to up her game with you while properly fucking Matt more often.

She is slowly going to add more conditions for you to be unlocked. I suspect that in your near future, you are going to have to kiss her on the lips right after she blows Matt if you want to be unlocked that day.

We should all be so lucky to have an amazing woman like Amanda in our lives.

Wannabee
Experienced

Unread post by Wannabee » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:45 pm

I agree with BeingintheWorld. I think that Amanda will slowly grow into a more dominant role with you and add more and more conditions before you can have sex with her. In my view, this is wonderful. I hope you agree.

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:02 pm

wingman wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:27 pm
So she will be able to almost move in with him while keeping her own place. How exciting. The problem now will be how she can seek away to be with you. Wow, this is going to be interesting. Any idea how long you both want to play this game?
Who's Dennis? Do you know something, Wingman? Has Amanda been having sex with some other guy named Dennis? If she has, I'd be cool with that! Lol!

I think you mean Matt.

Matt's single dorm room will give him and Amanda lots of opportunity for privacy, but it's not like she's going to be living with him. You can get away with only so much. Some of it depends on who your RA is, with some RAs being more easy going than others. But, every RA has their limits, especially with covid being a thing. Amanda is going to be sleeping in her own dorm room that she shares with a roommate. But, I'm sure there will be occasional exceptions, some sleepovers!

I'm already getting laid on average once a week. I'm guessing it'll be about the same when this coming semester starts.

I'm okay with staying Amanda's secret boyfriend for as long as she wants to do this. I'm lucky to be having this experience. And I'm having lots of fun!

Amanda and Matt aren't officially a couple. People know they're together, but it's not an official kind of thing. They're both young, in college, and haven't even known each other that long. So I'm guessing the topic of marriage isn't likely to come up anytime soon.
BeingInTheWorld wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:00 am
ChrisCuck,

This is great news for her and great news for you! Amanda is continuing to "try on" being a perfect cuckoldress and really growing into the role. With Matt having a room of his own, she is going to be able to up her game with you while properly fucking Matt more often.

She is slowly going to add more conditions for you to be unlocked. I suspect that in your near future, you are going to have to kiss her on the lips right after she blows Matt if you want to be unlocked that day.

We should all be so lucky to have an amazing woman like Amanda in our lives.
If Amanda wanted me to kiss her right after she blew Matt, I wouldn't say no. Lol!
Wannabee wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:45 pm
I agree with BeingintheWorld. I think that Amanda will slowly grow into a more dominant role with you and add more and more conditions before you can have sex with her. In my view, this is wonderful. I hope you agree.
I have no complaints about anything so far. If Amanda were to come up with new stuff as far as cuckolding me, that'd be cool.

Wannabee
Experienced

Unread post by Wannabee » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:25 pm

Looking forward to your next interaction with Amanda.

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:40 pm

If only any of this was true.

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:19 pm

Wannabee wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:25 pm
Looking forward to your next interaction with Amanda.
I was going to post an update, but now I'm just annoyed after reading the last post on here.
AstaSilva wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:40 pm
If only any of this was true.
Not really interested in proving anything to anyone.

Anders86
Trainable

Unread post by Anders86 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:44 pm

I do hope you will post an update in the future because your adventure with Amanda is amazing to read

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:11 pm

ChrisCuck wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:02 pm
wingman wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:27 pm
Who's Dennis? Do you know something, Wingman? Has Amanda been having sex with some other guy named Dennis? If she has, I'd be cool with that! Lol!
Lol I was using voice to text and it came out wrong. Sorry, no Dennis! But Matt is one lucky guy! And so are you! FYI, can you post a safe pic, or one of an actress who she closely resembles?
Wingman

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:25 pm

Don’t listen to the trollers. They are all over and not worth you time or attention.
Wingman

Wannabee
Experienced

Unread post by Wannabee » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:16 pm

Hi ChrisCuck. I really look forward to your updates. Please continue. Thanks......

elina

Unread post by elina » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:18 pm

Dear Chris,

On a fourm like this, there will always be some individuals who "can't believe a thing" or make outher harsh statements.
Like Wingman says, simply ignore them and don't let these individuals prevent the rest of us from interacting in the way we want to.

Please post again.

Sincerely
elina

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:38 pm

Agreed 100% with Elina. Seen those trolls here in many occasions. Don't let them discourage you. Your experience is really hot and interesting for so many of us.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:37 pm

"I'm really hoping you think Matt is either as good looking or better looking than me."

"Don't worry, he is!" Amanda said, laughing.

"So which is it?" I asked, teasing. "Equal to, or better looking?"

"You're so weird. You really want me to admit that I think Matt is hotter than you?"

"Only if he really is." I answered with a grin.

"Fine, I'll admit it! Matt is definitely hotter than you! I still think you're pretty hot though, Chris."

Would love to hear of any more conversations along these lines!...

Also, do you think she is falling for Matt? Spending more time with him will probably lead to this happening... have you had anymore conversations about this, and how do you feel about it? Are you going to encourage her to develop a stronger relationship with him?

BD8280
Experienced

Unread post by BD8280 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:48 pm

I’m loving reading about your situation chris. Keep it up! Can’t wait to read more! Really wish you both all the best, and hope you can go as far down this rabbit hole as possible! 👍

chastity_boi
Trainable

Unread post by chastity_boi » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:02 pm

Hey Chris,
As many others have stressed "ignore the trolls". They're just not worth it and your story is too intriguing to not be told. I for one regularly look forward to your updates and am very interested to hear about you and Amanda's journey. Can't wait to read your future updates and am especially interested in how the dynamic between you and Amanda evolves now you're locked up.

Wannabee
Experienced

Unread post by Wannabee » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:04 pm

Any updates?

Wannabee
Experienced

Unread post by Wannabee » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:51 pm

Hi Chris,
I was wondering if you've considered sharing this thread with Amanda. Perhaps an afternoon together with you locked up reading over your adventures so far. It could be a really hot experience for both of you. Even better if Amanda decided to add her perspective to the thread. Maybe if she read other threads on this site it may give her some evil ideas. Just a thought.......

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:06 pm

Cant wait to hear how things develop! Are you going to be encouraging her to spend a lot more time with her boyfriend?

Wannabee
Experienced

Unread post by Wannabee » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:29 pm

Hi, any updates?