How long do you last?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Cucks, how long do you last?

1) I cum almost immediately after penetration
7%
2) Around 30 secs.
8%
3) Around a minute.
13%
4) About two minutes
15%
5) Three or more minutes
45%
6) Denied penetration/chastity cage etc.
9%
Follow up question (for discussion):
1%
If you don't last long, do you clean up?
3%

Total votes: 303

hercuckslqve

Re: How long do you last?

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:28 pm

She has intentionally trained me through years of orgasm denial and cuckolding to be Her useless fuck, so two minutes is the average but almost immediately has been known if I have to fuck Her in front of Her lover after he is done! She likes to have me pleased quickly to get it over with whilst demonstrating to Her lover what She has to put up with.

rockynook
Player

Unread post by rockynook » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:15 pm

I am barely 4" and very quick and a sub. She has a younger lover who satisfies her.

cindyscuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by cindyscuck » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:55 pm

Depends on the situation. If it's just the two of us, and she's not telling me all about the bull that fucked her last night, I might last 10 minutes. If I'm watching her fuck her very well endowed boyfriend, I'm likely to cum while it's still in my pants!

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:05 am

It would be fun to revisit this poll, rewording it: "How long do you last when enjoying silky seconds with your wife, after watching her lover finish inside her?" I have to take things very slowly after entering her in that situation, otherwise it will be over quickly. I want it to go on forever! :-)))

dbeatty5476
Prepubescent

Unread post by dbeatty5476 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:38 am

One of the main reasons we got into the lifestyle as newlyweds and continue 40 years later. I've always cum way too soon and I'm not well endowed so she was not satisfied sexually with me - though we were (are) madly in love. Successful careers and raised a healthy family all the while flying under the radar. To this day she enjoys a periodic tryst with a stranger - never fucked any of our friends.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:16 am

Welcome to the forum dbeatty5476.

SouthernCuck
Trainable

Unread post by SouthernCuck » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:07 am

It does depend on several things, but in most cases I don’t last long. I’ve blown my load as soon as I penetrated more than once. I’ve even blown my load while I was going down on my wife. This is why we are in the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle.

Her pet
Virgin

Unread post by Her pet » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:38 am

A few years ago I lasted quite a while, around 10 minutes. Over the years my stamina vanished and I now last around 30 seconds. That being said I am no longer allowed to penetrate my Goddess at all (at least vaginally). Even prior to me becoming her sissy we realized she had become allergic to my cum and she developed a UTI almost every time I would cum in her. We tried condoms but it didn't feel right to either of us for me to use a condom.

My Goddess does like anal but has not felt safe and comfortable letting anyone else have her that way since I am the only one that ever has and have learned how to fuck her ass without it hurting her at all. So on the rare occasions she wants to be fucked in the ass I am allowed/expected to while still fully her sissy (in bralett, a pair of crotchless panties, wig and make-up). Ironically I will last 10 minutes or so when penetrating her ass which I would imagine has to do with the anal lube having a small amount of lidocaine. The times when I fuck her in the ass have actually become rather fun for us since it now feels like roll reversal since she frequently fucks me in the ass. She has said it feels extra naughty having her sissy take her and pretend at being dominant for a short while.

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:43 am

You have to understand that I get virtually NO SEX. No pussy, No handjobs, no blow jobs- no kind of sex whatsoever from my wife- other than my own hand. On the very RARE occasions that she spreads for me... I'm lucky if I can hold on longer than 60 seconds. Maybe if I had sex more often I could last longer.
Your faggot

jodaddyitsaboy
Virgin

Unread post by jodaddyitsaboy » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:55 pm

I think most men probably vary. It’s illogical to imagine someone cums in the same amount of time every time. I don’t and have never met a person who does. Maybe they exist, I dunno.

I’ve been 2 pumps in and exploded before. I’ve beaten on her for an hour or more til she cums so much she needs to stop and drink water due to dehydration and everything in between.

Lately she likes when I last about 5 minutes, cum, use a toy on her til I get ready again then take her as hard as I can as I “churn butter” in her til she can’t take any more. Friday was a 4 towel kind of day. Sunday was a 78 second kind of day.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:24 am

stevens4fun wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:05 am
It would be fun to revisit this poll, rewording it: "How long do you last when enjoying silky seconds with your wife, after watching her lover finish inside her?" I have to take things very slowly after entering her in that situation, otherwise it will be over quickly. I want it to go on forever! :-)))
Yes, rewording it would show a different perspective !! To watch a cuckold slide into his wife’s silky pussy after I have filled it with my cum is the perfect way to end an evening .. as I watch him with the desire to cherish the feeling forever, only to be frustrated and embarrassed as his dickie abandons him after only a few seconds.. if at all !!!

To take a cuckold to a height of sexual excitement that his dickie is out of his controllable is the pleasure I receive as a BF. The only thing more exciting is to see him cum involuntarily, and hands free, before he has the opportunity experience her silky pussy.

Just saying...

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

thisis4us1125
Experienced

Unread post by thisis4us1125 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:50 am

Brad, you seem like a perfect BF. You seem to truly understand and appreciate all the emotional and psychological layers for the cuck. You relish seeing the cuck enjoy your slut/his wife after you've filled her, and seeing how quickly his little dick shoots once he feels your silky left behinds, or seeing him cum hands free just witnessing you owning his wife sexually. We're relatively new to the lifestyle. So much so, that I've yet to witness her with another man. I've only had the benefit of her telling me all about her coupling with her alpha stud after she comes home to me. I think it's quite possible I will have a hands free orgasm the first time I witness her giving herself over fully to a superior lover (especially if she's already proclaimed his ownership of her sexually, as she has with her current lover). She's told me I'll likely not even recognize the woman she becomes in his presence, and how delightful the pain and humiliation will be to see how much she clearly prefers him, as evidenced by her physical and verbal responses are with him. I've asked if it will make me feel inadequate, like a boy watching a man & woman fuck. She said it's very likely I'll feel that way. Just hearing her say that is intoxicating and puts me in this peculiar submissive headspace, so I can't even imagine what actually witnessing it will do. Fairly certain my little guy will explode on his own without any physical stimulation from me. At the very least, my little guy will be leaking cucky tears, in the form of precum, when I finally see how she responds to a truly superior lover! It's beyond HOT that you, as a bull, enjoy seeing your sluts inferior hubby respond in this way! Mmmmm

As to staying power; I used to cum very quickly with her, but now I can go as long as she's enjoying it. If I had a nice cock she would enjoy it much longer than she does, but she usually begins to lose interest after 10 or 15 minutes at which point I get myself to the finish line ASAP. With her superior Alpha BF, she could go HOURS. She's told me she would keep fucking him until she could no longer walk. Even if it starts to hurt, she still can't get enough of his superior manly Cock. And she can go round after round after round with him. With me, 10-15 minutes and she's done for the night. No second rounds or hours long marathon sessions for me.
Her Fulfillment is my Fulfillment, hence the reason I've been replaced!

Blugoose580
Virgin

Unread post by Blugoose580 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:29 pm

Depends for me, my ex wife I was blowing my load like a professional 2 pump chump, especially when she wore her black thong and was full off cum, feeling her sticky panties rubbing on my cock and I was filling here ASAP. Fast forward to the current wife we don’t do any real life cuckolding just pillow talk and such but if we have done some 420 I can go for a bit, cum eat her pussy, cum while I’m down cleaning her up and want to go back at it again but usually don’t cum again. Then I need my recharge time.

1Pumpndump
Trainable

Unread post by 1Pumpndump » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:19 pm

Cuck_Steve wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:56 am
Almost immediately. Happy for my wife she has someone who can properly satisfy her now and doesn’t need my dick.

It’s now locked up like it should be.
Here Here Cuck_Steve! My wife just plain ol' Denies Me, that's how completely over she is about my Dick!

David531888
Virgin

Unread post by David531888 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:39 pm

Being in a chastity cage and denied penetrative sex, I can't answer that when with the wife. When I'm with her bf, I cum from being penetrated and not touching myself in about 10 minutes or so.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:15 pm

thisis4us1125 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:50 am
Brad, you seem like a perfect BF. You seem to truly understand and appreciate all the emotional and psychological layers for the cuck. You relish seeing the cuck enjoy your slut/his wife after you've filled her, and seeing how quickly his little dick shoots once he feels your silky left behinds, or seeing him cum hands free just witnessing you owning his wife sexually. We're relatively new to the lifestyle. So much so, that I've yet to witness her with another man. I've only had the benefit of her telling me all about her coupling with her alpha stud after she comes home to me. I think it's quite possible I will have a hands free orgasm the first time I witness her giving herself over fully to a superior lover (especially if she's already proclaimed his ownership of her sexually, as she has with her current lover). She's told me I'll likely not even recognize the woman she becomes in his presence, and how delightful the pain and humiliation will be to see how much she clearly prefers him, as evidenced by her physical and verbal responses are with him. I've asked if it will make me feel inadequate, like a boy watching a man & woman fuck. She said it's very likely I'll feel that way. Just hearing her say that is intoxicating and puts me in this peculiar submissive headspace, so I can't even imagine what actually witnessing it will do. Fairly certain my little guy will explode on his own without any physical stimulation from me. At the very least, my little guy will be leaking cucky tears, in the form of precum, when I finally see how she responds to a truly superior lover! It's beyond HOT that you, as a bull, enjoy seeing your sluts inferior hubby respond in this way! Mmmmm

As to staying power; I used to cum very quickly with her, but now I can go as long as she's enjoying it. If I had a nice cock she would enjoy it much longer than she does, but she usually begins to lose interest after 10 or 15 minutes at which point I get myself to the finish line ASAP. With her superior Alpha BF, she could go HOURS. She's told me she would keep fucking him until she could no longer walk. Even if it starts to hurt, she still can't get enough of his superior manly Cock. And she can go round after round after round with him. With me, 10-15 minutes and she's done for the night. No second rounds or hours long marathon sessions for me.
Lol !! I don’t know how perfect, but I do know how to bring the emotional and psychological elements into a Hot wife/cuckold relationship. I am glad you pointed that out because it is often overridden by the physical appearance of a cock and the assumption that a woman will go crazy sucking and fucking it... when in reality the psychological emotions are what drive it over the top. A fuck is a fuck.. it might be longer or thicker but it is still just a “fuck”. Having a BF without the pressures of a home and family for the short time she is alone with him, and the naughtiness of letting go and experiencing sex the way she dreams of..with no judgement or guilt.. no one to answer to or uphold a certain image.. she is free to ride completely on her emotions.. the true meaning of a mind fuck !! And yes, the first time you see her with a BF you will be seeing a woman that you do not know !! A woman that you do not recognize. And that psychological energy will creep into your mind also and you will feel emotions you have not felt before. You most certainly might cum as you’re watching without even realizing it.. you will not be able to hold it back.. It will just happen.. it will just be the emotion flowing out if you !! It is addicting !! You will be begging your wife to continually fuck her BF so you can feel that again.. and again.

Once you feel those emotions you will not recognize yourself either !! It is why cuckolds do things that they say they will never do.. emotions take over and you reach a point where nothing seems too bizarre.. too taboo !!

I hope you will get the opportunity to go the next level and become part of their excitement along with them. Here is hoping for you !!

Just saying...

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Sourav
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sourav » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:16 pm

I cum immediately on penetration... Within seconds... Might be by 3-4 strokes... But I love to clean it up with my toungue.... I clean up other guys fum too from my wife's hot holes.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:54 pm

Welcome to the forum Sourav.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:08 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:15 pm

Once you feel those emotions you will not recognize yourself either !! It is why cuckolds do things that they say they will never do.. emotions take over and you reach a point where nothing seems too bizarre.. too taboo !!

Brad
This is absolutely true for me! I was a borderline homophobe most of my life. My wife told me when we first got married that one of her biggest fantasies was to see me suck another man's cock and I told her that would never happen! Early on, in our swinging phase, she would try to get me to play with the other guy's cock but I wouldn't even touch it, I was dead set against any kind of sexual contact with another guy! When the swinging transitioned to cuckolding (I never got to watch back then) I had no problem cleaning her pussy when she returned home but that was it. We went for 20 years that way, her bringing it up from time to time and me still saying no way!

When we became empty nesters she started back cuckolding me and this time around she wanted me there to watch her getting fucked. She also locked me in chastity. A little over a month later she had me on my knees sucking my first cock! A year or so later she had me bent over and willingly taking her bull's cock in my ass! Actually seeing her being fucked by another guy had a profound effect on me and as Brad said, emotions took over and I submitted to her and did what she wanted me to do all along, after 20 years of saying no. Being locked in chastity shortened the curve but even if I hadn't been locked it would have happened eventually, of that I have no doubt!

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:00 am

Often, if my wife is still hot for her lover, the man who just finished inside her, - she will urge me to cum quickly and not worry about satisfying her. She's told me many times that while she enjoys me wanting her so badly after her lover takes here, she just wants to get him back inside her again as soon as possible. To that effect, she will pinch my nipples to excite me even more.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:47 am

Events that most often causes me to ejaculate are when I'm jerking off as she is leaving for a date or when she tells me the details later. We're usually having sex as she narrates her stories but she also occasionally masturbates me or gives me oral sex while telling me about her adventures. My limit in time to ejaculate is about fifteen minutes but sometimes far sooner than that, depending upon the detail she includes in her narrations.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:29 am

It no longer matters how long I can last, because I'm now pussy-free. I'm at 40 months and counting.

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:01 am

Brad pretty much nails it for us. And yes, the first time I was in a watching role as my wife had complete sex with a guy she'd been wanting for ages, I had a mini orgasm. My cock was half erect, and it was my wife who noticed the cum on my leg. I'd been aware of the tingling pre-orgasm feeling as I watched them fuck, but I thought I'd contained the urge to cum. From that day forward, we all understood what a blessing it was to be able to have our threesomes, and we all got what we wanted out of them. My wife had sex with that guy for roughly 8 years, and she was his any time he wanted her. I asked her to put me in that role, and she relished it.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:00 am

desertsub wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:08 am
bradisalpha wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:15 pm

Brad
This is absolutely true for me! I was a borderline homophobe most of my life. My wife told me when we first got married that one of her biggest fantasies was to see me suck another man's cock and I told her that would never happen! Early on, in our swinging phase, she would try to get me to play with the other guy's cock but I wouldn't even touch it, I was dead set against any kind of sexual contact with another guy! When the swinging transitioned to cuckolding (I never got to watch back then) I had no problem cleaning her pussy when she returned home but that was it. We went for 20 years that way, her bringing it up from time to time and me still saying no way!

When we became empty nesters she started back cuckolding me and this time around she wanted me there to watch her getting fucked. She also locked me in chastity. A little over a month later she had me on my knees sucking my first cock! A year or so later she had me bent over and willingly taking her bull's cock in my ass! Actually seeing her being fucked by another guy had a profound effect on me and as Brad said, emotions took over and I submitted to her and did what she wanted me to do all along, after 20 years of saying no. Being locked in chastity shortened the curve but even if I hadn't been locked it would have happened eventually, of that I have no doubt!
desertsub,

What a great story !! Yes, it would have happened eventually.. and it would have happened much earlier if you had been included years ago in that same scenario. When emotions flow into you, you begin to feel the same excitement your wife is feeling, and the psychological effects take you into another world.. a world of being part of the sexual arousal and the want to participate.. to join as your part of being the cuckold.

I am happy that you had the opportunity to fill your wife’s long time desires and become part of her adventures. It makes you whole as a couple.. a hot wife/cuckold couple. I am sure your relationship has gone to another level as a result !!??!!

Many here will not, and cannot, understand that level of excitement until it happens to them.. what a shame !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:24 am

It might be better to reword the original question: "how long do you last," to a question that clarifies the situation:

1) How long do you last during sex with your wife - during normal marital sex?
2) How long do you last during sex (silky seconds) with your wife after she's had sex with her lover/bull?