a long stony way

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
gruenberg
Pervert

Re: a long stony way

Unread post by gruenberg » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:04 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:01 pm
gruenberg wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:07 am
#
Interesting that she wanted Mr. Black to think he was fucking your wife bareback and cumming in her fertile womb. Was she vicariously reliving getting pregnant with her boss? Was she playing up to him his feeling of power in fathering a lot of children? How did you feel about your wife delighting in feeling another man's cum inside her?
maybe the aspect of my wife`s contraception has not yet fully explained.
a very good friend of me and also of my wife is her gynecologist. he knows what she is doing. that there are other men having sex with her. although he is good looking and there was also some flirting going on between them, they never done anything more than kissing when greeting. of course lips, but nothing french style.
besides he also knows that there had been some events my wife "forgot" using condoms with strangers. something i really don`t like. my wife uses IUD (i hope that is the right english word) so there are no risks in getting pregnant. but lately she feels unpleasent with it and is thinking about getting it removed. actually i don`t know what that means for her actions outside. what i wanted to tell, my wife is in good hands and we trust him that he will advise her (and us) good in what we will do.

i don`t think that she actually wanted to get pregnant by Mr. Black. maybe in phantasy, quite sure, but not in reality. although our first and only pregnancy went very well and there were no problems, she doesn`t feel herself of getting another child. she is very into her job at the moment and we also had problems getting her pregnant (until she "found" her boss). but i also know for sure, that she was fascinated of the many children Mr. Black set into the world. she once talked about Mr. Black`s penis as the "baby-making-scepter".
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:09 am

MS_2019 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:05 am
Gruenberg

Really been enjoying your stories. You have the kind of wife I wish to find some day. She sounds absolutely amazing. Also love the contrast of her being a proper woman and switching to a wild sexual being.

Not sure if you seen the movie Husbands and Lovers (1991), but your stories have a similar theme. The movie is about a husband whose wife has a lover and usually sees her lover on the weekends. One weekend, the lover proceeds to raise his hand to the wife and then screw her roughly and she finds she likes it and there on her submission to him becomes deeper and deeper and the husband finds himself uncomfortable with it.

There's another movie called All Ladies Do it (1992), where the wife cheats on her husband and shares the stories with her husband although he believes its just stories. Until he realizes she's been describing her real life experiences cheating on him. However, she doesn't cheat because she's discontent with her life but rather because she enjoys her sexual freedom and because it makes her love her husband more. SO, that also kind of stood out with your wife for me and her reasons for engaging in random sexual escapades.

I can relate to you and how eager you are to see your wife happy and pleased because that is how I am. Finding joy in seeing someone I care about finding happiness by exploring themselves sexually whether it be with me and or with others.

Looking forward to hearing more about your wife's experiences.
i just googled the movies. the first one is even on youtube. but in a very low quality.
the second one really sounds similar to my situation. but i wish, her stories were stories. but they aren`t. but as you already wrote, it is about the happiness of my wife that makes me happy.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:52 am

gruenberg wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:30 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:46 am
gruenberg wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:41 am
i wanted to tell further how my long stony way developed, but some recent events from these days make me to tell this.

i posted that my wife had a threesome in college with a friend of her and this friends boyfriend. my wife also had a fling with him, after he got in contact with her visiting our town. this was a few years ago. my wife told me about this, but pretented him that she was cheating on me and that after he left, he shouldn`t get in contact with her anymore. he did that, until these days. it was the same situation. he has to visit our hometown and wanted to meet. of course he wanted to have sex with my wife. his exgirlfriend and my wife are still close and my wife told her about his contact. my wife told me afterwards, i wasn`t around as she was talking with her friend, that her friend went silent and uncommunicative. my wife asked her what was going on, and her friend told her, the reason why she seperated from her boyfriend back then was, because he slapped her. they had a fight and during this he slapped her. she never told someone because she felt ashamed. my wife was caught completely by surprise because she never suspected anything. and she also felt sad that she had this fling with him a few years back. of course she told her friend that she will not meet him.
this happened the last days and he got in contact with my wife yesterday if they are meeting next week. my wife is justice fanatic and wants to confront him about his bad behavior regarding to her friend. i am not happy that she will meet with this violant guy and told her that. we discussed it and though she had really good sex with him, she won`t see him. she already told him, also the reason. he was not happy about that, told my wife in an angry tone that his exgirlfriend didn`t tell the whole story (could be true), but for my wife it was over. his reaction to my wifes rebuff gave her the rest.
i am proud of my wife.

my wife also told me, because she was deprived of a good fucking, i had to stand my man on the upcoming weekend. a man has to do what a man has to do.
I love the idea of my wife telling me that since she missed out on a good fucking from another man that I need to "rise to the occasion" and give her a good fucking. I imagine that she is thinking about him fucking her as I pound into her.
i don`t think that my wife was much into this guy after she heard how violent he was. but on the other side, her latest development it is like she seems to be into this kind of men. but, there is a big different in being violent and this bdsm-stuff she is actually in. it is just, that she maybe liked the idea of being helplessly surrendered to such a person. i don`t know.
Women are complicated creatures. They often seem to be drawn to "bad boys" -- men they would never consider for a husband.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:59 am

gruenberg wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:41 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:02 pm

Several things about this experience you had with your wife resonate with me.

-- watching my wife getting ready for a date with another man
-- staying at home with our daughter while her mother (and my wife) goes out and gets fucked by another man
-- visualizing her pale skinned body being fucked by a black man -- although in my wife's situation he was much younger than she, rather than older.

It just seems hotter when a hotwife is also a young mother, who has the ability to switch from the role of wanton vamp to loving parent.
it is nothing new that this switching from one world to the other i one of the main fascinations watching my wife`s debaucheries. watching her in the middle of her family, not only with our daughter, but also with her sister´s family, her dad and her brother, or interacting also with my parents, her
inlaws, knowing that maybe few hours before she was dressed to kill or nearly nude being the plaything for someone other than her husband.

there she is the typical suburban wife and mother, dressed in yoga panty with her hair in a pony tail, putting away her groceries in her Land Rover (yes, Land Rover, some things i would never understand....) all the while her crotch is maybe dripping some non marital semen.
I agree it is intriguing to see a wife seamlessly changing roles. I can remember my wife coming home, dressed in her business suit, and I watched her being a tender mother and dutiful daughter and sister. Yet I knew she had another man's cum leaking out of her into the gusset of her panties.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:08 am

gruenberg wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:04 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:01 pm
gruenberg wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:07 am
#
Interesting that she wanted Mr. Black to think he was fucking your wife bareback and cumming in her fertile womb. Was she vicariously reliving getting pregnant with her boss? Was she playing up to him his feeling of power in fathering a lot of children? How did you feel about your wife delighting in feeling another man's cum inside her?
maybe the aspect of my wife`s contraception has not yet fully explained.
a very good friend of me and also of my wife is her gynecologist. he knows what she is doing. that there are other men having sex with her. although he is good looking and there was also some flirting going on between them, they never done anything more than kissing when greeting. of course lips, but nothing french style.
besides he also knows that there had been some events my wife "forgot" using condoms with strangers. something i really don`t like. my wife uses IUD (i hope that is the right english word) so there are no risks in getting pregnant. but lately she feels unpleasent with it and is thinking about getting it removed. actually i don`t know what that means for her actions outside. what i wanted to tell, my wife is in good hands and we trust him that he will advise her (and us) good in what we will do.

i don`t think that she actually wanted to get pregnant by Mr. Black. maybe in phantasy, quite sure, but not in reality. although our first and only pregnancy went very well and there were no problems, she doesn`t feel herself of getting another child. she is very into her job at the moment and we also had problems getting her pregnant (until she "found" her boss). but i also know for sure, that she was fascinated of the many children Mr. Black set into the world. she once talked about Mr. Black`s penis as the "baby-making-scepter".
I have a fetish (as many men do) about my wife being fucked bareback, and his cum flooding her womb. While in reality I would not want her to get pregnant, there must be some subconscious fantasy of my wife not only being fucked by another man, but impregnated by him.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:16 pm

so how it went on.

i already told here that my wife`s new lover, the client, was into humiliating her. she kind of liked it, obviously, because
she went over and over to him. she could have stopped all this, but didn`t.

it was not always a humiliating aspect in their meetings, most of the time it was just a sex meeting, but them being in
a bdsm-relationship it meant, that my wife came home with a red back or butt. from his caning or beating her.

there were events that stick out and i will focus on telling about them.

on of the humiliating things the client had done to my wife left her very furious. my wife came home on evening and
seemed very upset. no, she didn`t seem, she was upset. and furious. they had an untypical meeting during the week
and they met at a hotel downtown (by the way, the same hotel, my wife met with Mr. Black in the old days. the client
booked a suite (maybe even the same, Mr. Black had booked, but i don`t know). he ordered her to get naked, what meant
in their understanding, just drop your dress and leave on the stockings and heels. my wife told me, that he gave her a
sleeping mask she slipped over her eyes and then he bound her to the bed. just her arms, her legs were free to move.
he kissed her, and my wife told me, she got very aroused being so helplessly.
the client stopped and got up, and she heard that he left the room and even the suite. she guessed that the door between
the bedroom and the living room must be open. a while back, she didn`t know how long, but it seemed it was long, he
heard the door of the suite being opened and some male voices. that was the moment, my wife got in horror.
she heard them talking in english, small talk and it seemed to her that the voices were in the other room. the talk was
usual small talk, nothing had been talked and it made her guessed that to the other men (!) it was not clear that my wife
was lying nearly naked in the room next door. soon the talk went from small talk to business and after a long time, my wife
relaxed a little bit, but was also very tense what maybe come next, they said goodbye and left. for a few moments it was
silent and she starteld as she felt some hands on her. soon after the first contact someone was penetrating her and she
recognised the client doing it. while he had his way with her, he took her mask of her face and laughed at her. they were
alone in the suite, no one was around, and my wife confessed, she was extremly turned on by the whole situation but
also relieved that no other guest of the client saw her earlier. the client told her later, that he left the door just a little
bit open while he had his meeting.
another detail, he didn`t came in my wife, but on her belly and breasts and has forbidden her to clean up before she went home.
and of course she obeyed.
she told my this episode, furious, but also aroused, when she came home and what fascinated me, she didn`t went under
the shower immidiatly, when she came home. we stood in our kitchen, my wife still dressed in her business outfit, with
the client´s dryed semen still on her. skin.

that was a game, he played with her.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:32 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:59 am

I agree it is intriguing to see a wife seamlessly changing roles. I can remember my wife coming home, dressed in her business suit, and I watched her being a tender mother and dutiful daughter and sister. Yet I knew she had another man's cum leaking out of her into the gusset of her panties.
it seems to me, that both our wives have much in common. did you already told your story here in detail? i am interested.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:36 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:52 am

Women are complicated creatures. They often seem to be drawn to "bad boys" -- men they would never consider for a husband.
in the case of the client, King Assholle III, he isn`t a bad boy. he is just a dick. unsympathetic, pretentious, arrogant, brazen. she would never socialize with him in a common world.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:45 pm

but how it went on.

another thing in the humilitating department also surprised me a little bit. because i would have never done anything like this before and as long as i knew, my wife also.

on day, after a rendez-vous with the client, my wife and i were cuddeling on the couch, just being a normal married couple. my wife, out of nowhere,
gave me wild wet kiss with a lot of tongue, she asked me bashfully (maybe not exactly the words) "do you know what i have done yesterday with the client?" me something like: "having sex?" she "of course, silly, but i did also something nasty" me "..."
then she told me, all the while holding my head in her hands and giving me tongueful kisses, that the client made her lick his asshole while she was on her knees in front of the bed.
that was gross. that was really gross.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:20 am

gruenberg wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:36 pm
isinlarsa wrote:

in the case of the client, King Assholle III, he isn`t a bad boy. he is just a dick. unsympathetic, pretentious, arrogant, brazen. she would never socialize with him in a common world.
My wife had a similar experience. She had a co-worker who was a bit of a cad and a Lothario. He had a reputation for laying the attractive women at work --especially the married ones. Although my wife found him fun to hang around, she maintained she would not be another notch on his bed post. Never-the-less, eventually he managed to seduce her. Her curiosity overcame her distaste for his morals.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:27 am

gruenberg wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:32 pm
isinlarsa wrote:

it seems to me, that both our wives have much in common. did you already told your story here in detail? i am interested.
I told her story a long time ago, and it has fallen off of the Forum. As a single woman she was quite promiscuous. I enjoyed hearing her tell about her exploits. However, after we married she became monogamous and was a devoted wife and mother-- for 16 years. Then in her mid-40s she decided she wanted to date other men. I can send you some details how she started by PM if you're interested.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:56 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:27 am
gruenberg wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

I told her story a long time ago, and it has fallen off of the Forum. As a single woman she was quite promiscuous. I enjoyed hearing her tell about her exploits. However, after we married she became monogamous and was a devoted wife and mother-- for 16 years. Then in her mid-40s she decided she wanted to date other men. I can send you some details how she started by PM if you're interested.
Repost it here. I am always looking to read about the 'how we started' stories of HW couples and how it progressed. I do hate the disaster threads but that comes with the lifestyle (and life in general) I suppose.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:04 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:20 am
gruenberg wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:36 pm
isinlarsa wrote:

My wife had a similar experience. She had a co-worker who was a bit of a cad and a Lothario. He had a reputation for laying the attractive women at work --especially the married ones. Although my wife found him fun to hang around, she maintained she would not be another notch on his bed post. Never-the-less, eventually he managed to seduce her. Her curiosity overcame her distaste for his morals.
why is this? why happen such things?
this always fascinates me.

it is not only the client, but also her boss. he was not sympathic. but way better than King Asshole III. to both of them she was drawn extremly.
the shittier they treat her, the more she submits.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:07 pm

R_H_NC wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:56 am
isinlarsa wrote:
gruenberg wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

Repost it here. I am always looking to read about the 'how we started' stories of HW couples and how it progressed. I do hate the disaster threads but that comes with the lifestyle (and life in general) I suppose.
life in general is full of disasters, so why not have a place with positiveness.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:08 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
gruenberg wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

why not post again?
i would be interested in similar situations and how you handled everything.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:00 pm

but how it went on.

it must happened around that time with the event of the slightly open door. that left my wife furious but also very aroused. it is obvious that she liked the idea of being on display (what actually wasn`t, but could had been) and at the same time helplessly.

the next outstanding event happened a few weeks past that time. it was a typical weekend for us, starting innocently. our daughter stayed for the weekend at a friends house, we knew her mother, a hot single mom, i have to admit. i made the sacrifice to bring her to her friend. her mother is always flirting a little bit with me and i have to say, i like that. there are worse things than be found attractive by a young hot woman. but being the faithful husband my wife prefers, i do nothing more than flirting a little bit back.

while i was feeling very comfortable driving home my wife prepared for a night out with the client. i didn`t knew it at first, but coming home, i realised immediatly what is on program for the night. my beautiful wife was in her preparing-to-be-a-fucktoy-mode. she already had on heavy makeup, dark eyes, red lipstick, even some fake eyelashes. it looked done professional. otherwise she was nude, but preparing what to wear. what was not much in the end, i assumed. i knew instantly that her preparation was not for me, but i also knew, that this meant, i hade the remote control of the TV for me alone this evening. an positive aspect, that isn`t much discussed here.
in the end she looked stunning. heavy makeup, hair done great. at that time she had her very blonde phase. platinum blonde. nude coloured stockings, pinkt high heels and a pink very short and very tight dress. you could see that she wasn`t wearing a bra, because her nipples were visible. i remember wondering if she really would leave the house that way. yes, she did. but she took a coat. the uber was already here and she left.

i couldn´t imagine her wanting to be seen in such an appearance by some of her prim and proper friends. their eyes would go wide in surprise to see her that way.

i have adjusted to the fact that i am alone this evening, but was more than surprised when my wife came home after a few hours. she was very silent, didn`t talk much and immediatly left to the bathroom. her makeup was smeared and her face looked somehow ropy. normally, she comes to me and wants to cuddle, after one of her sessions with the client. so this behaviour was somehow strange.

i followed her and entering our private rooms i heard the shower. her clothes were lying on the bedroom floor, just dropped of. she took very long in the shower and i asked her if everything is alright. she just told me to leave and she will come to the living room soon.

she did, looking very different than a few hours before. the wantoness was gone, there was this vulnerable little girl now. i was sitting on the couch, she came to me and cuddled up. silence. at first. i asked, what happened. she was silent for a few moments, then she simple said (i still know the exact words): "he fucked me in the ass."

now i was silent. he did what? my wife, who never ever allowed anything near her butthole, an opening which is absolutly taboo for decade for everyone, just told me that the client took her this way?

of course i had questions. a lot of questions.

in summary: she went to him, they made out normally, like always, and she soon was leaving her little dress. she lay on his bed, on the stomach and
after some time having sex vaginal, he just slipped out and pushed it in. of course, not fast, because regarding to my wife, she resisted. but he was persisiting and she finally gave in. why did she gave in? she never gave in by anyone before. i don`t know if one tried at all. i asked years, many years ago, but was told "no way", "no ever way". and now? my wife, lying in my armes, just telling me, she had anal sex.
her explaination was simple (for her, not for me): you don`t deny the client anything.

the aftermath: she didn`t feel comfortable doing it. physically. but she confessed a few days later, that she very liked the feeling of doing something so dirty and nasty for the client. and she loved the feeling, that he "just simply took" her.

till today, we hadn`t had anal sex together. i don`t know, why, it just didn`t happen. my wife never initiated it and i, i don`t know, if i actually want to do it. my wife has a wonderful beautiful body, and her butt is very small and tight. i really like to watch her and to feel her butt up, but, never had anal with her.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:17 pm

gruenberg wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:45 pm
but how it went on.

another thing in the humilitating department also surprised me a little bit. because i would have never done anything like this before and as long as i knew, my wife also.

on day, after a rendez-vous with the client, my wife and i were cuddeling on the couch, just being a normal married couple. my wife, out of nowhere,
gave me wild wet kiss with a lot of tongue, she asked me bashfully (maybe not exactly the words) "do you know what i have done yesterday with the client?" me something like: "having sex?" she "of course, silly, but i did also something nasty" me "..."
then she told me, all the while holding my head in her hands and giving me tongueful kisses, that the client made her lick his asshole while she was on her knees in front of the bed.

Kissing you tonguefully, and telling you about her licking his ass, is super hot, ... from a cuckolding perspective.
Most cucks would become rock hard instantly, whilst feeling the shame and angst.. while the hotwife will enjoy the effect on the cuck.
In your case, unfortunately,.. it grossed you out instead of arousing you

Your wife giving her ass for anal sex , to him.,. is also super hot. I love the overwhelming dominant effect that he has on her.. he keeps pushing the envelope (like when he was on the phone with your wfies secretary , while your wife was giving him a blowjob). And from your description, his tough assertive dominance turns your wife on like fireworks.

I am really looking forward to hearing that he had your wife in an FMF threesome with another sexy woman... did everything to both women and made them do lesbian things to each other :D

Any chance that may happen?

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:15 am

maxbud wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:17 pm
gruenberg wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:45 pm
but how it went on.

Kissing you tonguefully, and telling you about her licking his ass, is super hot, ... from a cuckolding perspective.
Most cucks would become rock hard instantly, whilst feeling the shame and angst.. while the hotwife will enjoy the effect on the cuck.
In your case, unfortunately,.. it grossed you out instead of arousing you

Your wife giving her ass for anal sex , to him.,. is also super hot. I love the overwhelming dominant effect that he has on her.. he keeps pushing the envelope (like when he was on the phone with your wfies secretary , while your wife was giving him a blowjob). And from your description, his tough assertive dominance turns your wife on like fireworks.

I am really looking forward to hearing that he had your wife in an FMF threesome with another sexy woman... did everything to both women and made them do lesbian things to each other :D

Any chance that may happen?
Thank you for your interest.

my wife`s kissing (and how she will say it licking) the client`s ass became a common thing in their meetings. i found it gross the first time she told me and i still find it gross. my beloved wife`s tongue up King Asshole`s III asshole? disgusting.
one comment of my wife in this context still stucks in my brain. something like: "i prefere it when he is fresh out of the shower."
what does that mean? what does that excatly mean? that she had done it when he wasn`t? i don`t want to know it.

that my wife had anal sex with him is still something i can`t get in my head. my wife was so against anal. she found it disgusting and when i came
even near her rear she went wild. not in a good way.
on the other side, maybe it was a natural step in her evolution becoming the client´s submissive toy. i know for sure, that she still doesn`t like it, but managed to surrender. also anal sex is still a common part of their play.
that goes so far that he made my wife to buy a butt-plug she wears from time to time. of course, he didn`t buy it, but had my wife purchase it on her own.

my wife had a FFM-threesome with a girlfriend and this girlfriend´s boyfriend before we met. i got to know that guy and he rubbed it under my nose that the had slept with my girlfriend in a threesome. my wife had even a short affair with him later while we were married and even thought of repeating her FFM-threesome with her friend, she is still befriended with her. but that actually never happened for some serious reasons.
there was also another nearly FFM-threesome my wife had with a befriended couple from our neighborhood. nearly meant, that she gave the guy a double blowjob with the wife of the couple. tom and steph, btw. my wife and tom didn`t have intercourse but we still meet them occasionally and everytime i had to think about the fact, that my wife blew him.
what i want to say is, my wife isn`t sceptical with FFM-threesome so it was also natural in combination with the mind of the client that it happened.
but this is another story.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:47 am

so how it went on or rather not.

i was to focus on my wife`s new hobby of anal sex in my next post here but asked about MFF-threesome i could also tell how this happened.
as my wife wasn`t against FFM-threesomes as long she doesn`t had to share me, it was only a matter of time it happened with the client.

it was rather unspectacular compared to her other debaucheries in the past. or maybe not. maybe i am just too hardy already.

one of my wife`s girlfriends knows some stuff my wife is doing outside her marriage. she is actually aware of the client, even knows him from a friend of a friend who ist a business partner or something like that. this friend of my wife, Sarah, married with two small children was a wild kid in the past. my wife told me some wild stories she knew from Sarah. but Sarah changed meeting Mr. Right and finally made a u-turn in her behaviour. but there is still the wild kid in her internally. thatswhy she is alsways a good listener to my wife`s stories with her various men over the years. long story short, Sarah mentioned once that she found the client somehow sexy and if she would ever cheat on her husband it would be with him. this confession surprised my wife not at all and one evening, they both were out, dancing, drinking, partying and forgetting for a few hours their marital life, they made a plan to meet the client.
i was been told the next morning, when my wife was awake after she came home in the wee hours. my wife called the client and asked him if they wanted to meet. of course he was up for the idea. both women dressed to kill. i have only seen my wife, short dress, high shoes, but assume Sarah did nothing else. Sarah isn`t that petite like my wife, maybe a little bit taller, but has a very good body. i have seen her in a bikini a few times and allthough she just had two small kids, her stomach is flat. the only thing flat on her body.
they met with the client, did a little bit more partying and finally left for the clients home. all three of them. at the client`s home they continued to dance and decided to make a strip show for him. he was set on a chair, while the young wives started their seductive dancing. item of item came of leaving them finally in just her high heels. till this point they didn`t touch each other but only helped each other to undress. my wife told me, that she was extremly horny and the ladies walked over to the client and knelt infront of him opening his fly for a double blowjob. while doing that, of course they kissed each other. something i didn`t know my wife liked to do and she confessed, it was the alcohol doing it, but she aslo was surprised how soft Sarah`s lips tasted. soon later, the client couldn`t stand it anymore and led them to his bedroom where he took turns fucking both of them. seperatly, not together. my wife first hold his penis while she fed it to her friends pussy. she told me that she wanted to do that. then she left them alone just watching and joined them only again as the client came in Sarah. it was important for my wife to tell me, that they didn`t use any condoms. and that she had to taste their mixed juices on the clients penis, so she licked him clean afterwards. only him, not her. after a little rest, the client noded my wife over to his penis again and she blew him hard. that was the time that he finally had sex with my wife. it took him way longer to cum again, what he did in her. she was surprised that Sarah not only returned the favor of cleaning the client´s penis but also licked my wife. my wife, too tired to do anything, just let it happened, she told me, but confessed, that Sarah knew what to do.
soon later they left and shared a taxi home.
the next morning, i was told this story above and now see Sarah in a different light. of course she never told her rather jealous husband anything and they are sometimes over at our house. seeing my wife and Sarah by the pool, i image what it must be an adventure to have those gorgous women both at the same time. that are the moments i don´t like King Asshole III very much.

they didn`t repeat that session, but Sarah had a few sessions with the client on her own. but stopped it as she feared her husband could find it out.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:44 am

gruenberg wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:47 am
so how it went on or rather not.

i was to focus on my wife`s new hobby of anal sex in my next post here but asked about MFF-threesome i could also tell how this happened.
as my wife wasn`t against FFM-threesomes as long she doesn`t had to share me, it was only a matter of time it happened with the client.

it was rather unspectacular compared to her other debaucheries in the past. or maybe not. maybe i am just too hardy already.

one of my wife`s girlfriends knows some stuff my wife is doing outside her marriage. she is actually aware of the client, even knows him from a friend of a friend who ist a business partner or something like that. this friend of my wife, Sarah, married with two small children was a wild kid in the past. my wife told me some wild stories she knew from Sarah. but Sarah changed meeting Mr. Right and finally made a u-turn in her behaviour. but there is still the wild kid in her internally. thatswhy she is alsways a good listener to my wife`s stories with her various men over the years. long story short, Sarah mentioned once that she found the client somehow sexy and if she would ever cheat on her husband it would be with him. this confession surprised my wife not at all and one evening, they both were out, dancing, drinking, partying and forgetting for a few hours their marital life, they made a plan to meet the client.
i was been told the next morning, when my wife was awake after she came home in the wee hours. my wife called the client and asked him if they wanted to meet. of course he was up for the idea. both women dressed to kill. i have only seen my wife, short dress, high shoes, but assume Sarah did nothing else. Sarah isn`t that petite like my wife, maybe a little bit taller, but has a very good body. i have seen her in a bikini a few times and allthough she just had two small kids, her stomach is flat. the only thing flat on her body.
they met with the client, did a little bit more partying and finally left for the clients home. all three of them. at the client`s home they continued to dance and decided to make a strip show for him. he was set on a chair, while the young wives started their seductive dancing. item of item came of leaving them finally in just her high heels. till this point they didn`t touch each other but only helped each other to undress. my wife told me, that she was extremly horny and the ladies walked over to the client and knelt infront of him opening his fly for a double blowjob. while doing that, of course they kissed each other. something i didn`t know my wife liked to do and she confessed, it was the alcohol doing it, but she aslo was surprised how soft Sarah`s lips tasted. soon later, the client couldn`t stand it anymore and led them to his bedroom where he took turns fucking both of them. seperatly, not together. my wife first hold his penis while she fed it to her friends pussy. she told me that she wanted to do that. then she left them alone just watching and joined them only again as the client came in Sarah. it was important for my wife to tell me, that they didn`t use any condoms. and that she had to taste their mixed juices on the clients penis, so she licked him clean afterwards. only him, not her. after a little rest, the client noded my wife over to his penis again and she blew him hard. that was the time that he finally had sex with my wife. it took him way longer to cum again, what he did in her. she was surprised that Sarah not only returned the favor of cleaning the client´s penis but also licked my wife. my wife, too tired to do anything, just let it happened, she told me, but confessed, that Sarah knew what to do.
soon later they left and shared a taxi home.
the next morning, i was told this story above and now see Sarah in a different light. of course she never told her rather jealous husband anything and they are sometimes over at our house. seeing my wife and Sarah by the pool, i image what it must be an adventure to have those gorgous women both at the same time. that are the moments i don´t like King Asshole III very much.

they didn`t repeat that session, but Sarah had a few sessions with the client on her own. but stopped it as she feared her husband could find it out.
It wasn't a threesome, but the first guy to fuck my wife, The Player (a bad boy similar to your client), also fucked her best friend -- another married lady. I always had the hots for her best friend, so when I discovered the same guy to fucked my wife also fucked her I found myself both jealous and aroused. It was almost like getting cuckolded twice by the same asshole.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:48 am

gruenberg wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:00 pm
but how it went on.

it must happened around that time with the event of the slightly open door. that left my wife furious but also very aroused. it is obvious that she liked the idea of being on display (what actually wasn`t, but could had been) and at the same time helplessly.

the next outstanding event happened a few weeks past that time. it was a typical weekend for us, starting innocently. our daughter stayed for the weekend at a friends house, we knew her mother, a hot single mom, i have to admit. i made the sacrifice to bring her to her friend. her mother is always flirting a little bit with me and i have to say, i like that. there are worse things than be found attractive by a young hot woman. but being the faithful husband my wife prefers, i do nothing more than flirting a little bit back.

while i was feeling very comfortable driving home my wife prepared for a night out with the client. i didn`t knew it at first, but coming home, i realised immediatly what is on program for the night. my beautiful wife was in her preparing-to-be-a-fucktoy-mode. she already had on heavy makeup, dark eyes, red lipstick, even some fake eyelashes. it looked done professional. otherwise she was nude, but preparing what to wear. what was not much in the end, i assumed. i knew instantly that her preparation was not for me, but i also knew, that this meant, i hade the remote control of the TV for me alone this evening. an positive aspect, that isn`t much discussed here.
in the end she looked stunning. heavy makeup, hair done great. at that time she had her very blonde phase. platinum blonde. nude coloured stockings, pinkt high heels and a pink very short and very tight dress. you could see that she wasn`t wearing a bra, because her nipples were visible. i remember wondering if she really would leave the house that way. yes, she did. but she took a coat. the uber was already here and she left.

i couldn´t imagine her wanting to be seen in such an appearance by some of her prim and proper friends. their eyes would go wide in surprise to see her that way.

i have adjusted to the fact that i am alone this evening, but was more than surprised when my wife came home after a few hours. she was very silent, didn`t talk much and immediatly left to the bathroom. her makeup was smeared and her face looked somehow ropy. normally, she comes to me and wants to cuddle, after one of her sessions with the client. so this behaviour was somehow strange.

i followed her and entering our private rooms i heard the shower. her clothes were lying on the bedroom floor, just dropped of. she took very long in the shower and i asked her if everything is alright. she just told me to leave and she will come to the living room soon.

she did, looking very different than a few hours before. the wantoness was gone, there was this vulnerable little girl now. i was sitting on the couch, she came to me and cuddled up. silence. at first. i asked, what happened. she was silent for a few moments, then she simple said (i still know the exact words): "he fucked me in the ass."

now i was silent. he did what? my wife, who never ever allowed anything near her butthole, an opening which is absolutly taboo for decade for everyone, just told me that the client took her this way?

of course i had questions. a lot of questions.

in summary: she went to him, they made out normally, like always, and she soon was leaving her little dress. she lay on his bed, on the stomach and
after some time having sex vaginal, he just slipped out and pushed it in. of course, not fast, because regarding to my wife, she resisted. but he was persisiting and she finally gave in. why did she gave in? she never gave in by anyone before. i don`t know if one tried at all. i asked years, many years ago, but was told "no way", "no ever way". and now? my wife, lying in my armes, just telling me, she had anal sex.
her explaination was simple (for her, not for me): you don`t deny the client anything.

the aftermath: she didn`t feel comfortable doing it. physically. but she confessed a few days later, that she very liked the feeling of doing something so dirty and nasty for the client. and she loved the feeling, that he "just simply took" her.

till today, we hadn`t had anal sex together. i don`t know, why, it just didn`t happen. my wife never initiated it and i, i don`t know, if i actually want to do it. my wife has a wonderful beautiful body, and her butt is very small and tight. i really like to watch her and to feel her butt up, but, never had anal with her.
Like you, I haven't had anal sex with my wife. I'm not much into it, and neither is she. Never-the-less, I know she has let other men fuck her in the ass. For some reason I find it arousing to know other men have had her in a way that I haven't.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:54 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:44 am

It wasn't a threesome, but the first guy to fuck my wife, The Player (a bad boy similar to your client), also fucked her best friend -- another married lady. I always had the hots for her best friend, so when I discovered the same guy to fucked my wife also fucked her I found myself both jealous and aroused. It was almost like getting cuckolded twice by the same asshole.
i know what you feel. it was the same the one guy told me years ago that he had a threesome with my girlfriend at that time and his girlfriend.
and now the client again.
and not to forget tom and steph.

but tom isn`t a dick. he is a nice guy, so maybe i feel different.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:02 pm

gruenberg wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:54 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:44 am

i know what you feel. it was the same the one guy told me years ago that he had a threesome with my girlfriend at that time and his girlfriend.
and now the client again.
and not to forget tom and steph.

but tom isn`t a dick. he is a nice guy, so maybe i feel different.
In a non-sexual setting my wife wouldn't give The Player the time of day. Yet somehow he intrigued her sexually so that she let him fuck her. I wonder if she told her girlfriend of her experience with him, and if that is why he also got to fuck her girlfriend. It's difficult to understand how I am jealous and resentful that he got to fuck my wife's girlfriend (who I always desired), but at the same time I find it arousing.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:12 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:48 am
Like you, I haven't had anal sex with my wife. I'm not much into it, and neither is she. Never-the-less, I know she has let other men fuck her in the ass. For some reason I find it arousing to know other men have had her in a way that I haven't.
i wouldn`t mind having anal sex with my wife. we had done so many things, but never went this way. it was always a no-go-area for her. but with the client everything changed.
maybe not everything, because i assume that she still isn`t into it that much. my wife just wants to please him. i know for sure that it must hurt her, physically. but there is again the thing that she likes to be hurt by him. for example, he is slapping her and even uses the crop on her. her butt is very small and also her pelvis. i don`t know if there is a connection.

another thought: she never gave me an explanation why she still don`t have anal with me. she just said it is that way. i don`t know if the client didn`t allwoed it nor if she doesn`t want to try by herself.

but anal is a regular thing for them, as far as i know. she even prepares for it, when meeting with him. they do it unprotected even after we )or should i say she) discussed it with our friend, her gynecologist. wired situation. having your friend over for dinner and discussing extramarital anal sex. he advised her not to have vaginal sex after anal because that would cause some infection. an advise she ignored, i was told. thatswhy cleaning before hand is to important to her.

another aspect that causes my wife to surrender the client about it was that he mentioned once to her, that her secretary had no problem taking it up the ass. it is funny, how important this was to my wife.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:19 pm

gruenberg wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:12 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:48 am
i wouldn`t mind having anal sex with my wife. we had done so many things, but never went this way. it was always a no-go-area for her. but with the client everything changed.
maybe not everything, because i assume that she still isn`t into it that much. my wife just wants to please him. i know for sure that it must hurt her, physically. but there is again the thing that she likes to be hurt by him. for example, he is slapping her and even uses the crop on her. her butt is very small and also her pelvis. i don`t know if there is a connection.

another thought: she never gave me an explanation why she still don`t have anal with me. she just said it is that way. i don`t know if the client didn`t allwoed it nor if she doesn`t want to try by herself.

but anal is a regular thing for them, as far as i know. she even prepares for it, when meeting with him. they do it unprotected even after we )or should i say she) discussed it with our friend, her gynecologist. wired situation. having your friend over for dinner and discussing extramarital anal sex. he advised her not to have vaginal sex after anal because that would cause some infection. an advise she ignored, i was told. thatswhy cleaning before hand is to important to her.

another aspect that causes my wife to surrender the client about it was that he mentioned once to her, that her secretary had no problem taking it up the ass. it is funny, how important this was to my wife.
It sounds like he really has her number. Has she ever been that submissive with other men?

Like I said, I'm not even interesting in anal sex with my wife. I don't really understand why I am turned on so much by knowing other men screw her ass.