Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
lovethis
Experienced

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by lovethis » Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:32 pm

She is in charge. She uses the bed situation to get you to agree to everything. Try having a discussion down stairs no alcohol no hard on just so the communication between the 2 of you is clear and precise. After all the research she has done she may think that what she is doing is exactly what you want. Let her know how enjoyable it can be for the both of you, be frank and honest and tell her what pushes your buttons. She will fall in love with her new boyfriend are you prepared for that.

So confirm your love for each other talk talk talk outside the bedroom and then sit back and enjoy the ride.

Thank you for sharing your hot thread.

MrMtl
Trainable

Unread post by MrMtl » Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:31 am

I do have the same questions as Dmm have.

But first, no doubt that the cage is very appropriate. But between their rendez vous, do you guys have some kind of complicity around the lifestyle ?

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:44 am

I think there's no question that FLR is in effect and she's in charge. I'm also assuming this meets what you hoped for, DDW. Your anxiety was obviously way out there Saturday night, and I hope it worked in a positive way... that it was really happening. I would also wager my next two retirement checks that when you came on Sunday - after two strokes - it was the most powerful you ever experienced.

Much of the back story between the two of you is missing, but here's what I see and what I would suggest; based upon my interpretation of this thread to date.

I would come home from work early, if necessary, and when she got home from work, have the dinner preparation almost finished, a bubble bath and a glass of wine waiting for her. (Unlike what someone else said about sobriety, you've said she loosens up and talks when she's had a glass of wine. If this is the case, and assuming she speaks freely without becoming hateful or vengeful, I'd have the wine readily available). OK....

At the appropriate time, I'd lay my cards on the table. "It's apparent you own me now; I am YOUR possession. You're dealing the cards and dictating how our relationship moves forward. I openly accept that. I want you to have every pleasure in the world, to include what I'm not endowed to provide." I would assure her of your love (emotional as well as physical), and ask her how she wants to proceed.

Depending on what she says in response, I would continue with my (your) perceptions. I.E. the use of the cage indicates she plans to restrict your orgasms and become exclusive with him. She's not only inferred this, but told you it's what he prefers. Find out what you get in return by giving up intercourse. This is touchy because she's already taken it away from you, now you're trying to get something in return. If her response is, "You get nothing, except what I might give you, depending upon how you react to my new relationship," let her know you accept this, even if you don't.

What's the next step? Overnighters? Loss of nudity? Open dating?

If she's decided specific things are going to happen, by getting them out in the open, you can adjust... as compared to having things crash down upon you. At the same time, you should continue to express your love and support for her. I would imagine, despite the growing FLR relationship, she probably feels a lot of insecurity. Your being there for her, supporting and loving her is going to smooth a lot of wrinkles in the days ahead.

Good luck............

WarrenOldcuck
Virgin

Unread post by WarrenOldcuck » Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:07 am

Hi DDW, hope you're doing OK and congratulations on progress so far. It's wonderful how your wife has taken charge and is fulfilling your fantasy. However, if the FB dictating how your relationship with your wife should be is part of your fantasy then great. If not then you need to be firm, speak out about it now and put a stop to it. Personally I would not tolerate an outsider interfering with my marital relations. Just my thoughts.

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:20 pm

Literally living my dream life Deepdownwannabe ~ I wish I was you so bad!!!

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:12 pm

Yes I'm fine. It's a jolt but as she has reminded me numerous times, it could have ended before and I promised to support her. She certainly has an in-charge air about her now, which if I was her I guess it would be warranted. So, now to see how it plays out. It certainly isn't anything I would have ever imagined her doing 6 months ago, yet here she is, owning it as they would say.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:57 am

Has your wife said they would be having sleepovers?
Given their current dynamic, it seems likely.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Wife4Guys
Virgin

Unread post by Wife4Guys » Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:37 am

Given your wife's being one who is into researching, you have here on this forum the best information source on the planet to our lifestyle. Becoming a VHW would give her access to the lady's lounge and the collective wisdom of our lovely ladies.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:32 pm

I have no idea where she is getting her research, it could be here for all I know.

Last night brought a surprise. With no warning she unlocked me and climbed on top of me, quickly pushing me inside her and since she was already wet that was not tough. I did not last long again, something she seems to be taking into account. The cage was back on me before she even went to her nightstand for her vibrator. While playing with herself she reminded me I have not made her orgasm in awhile, yet he did very easily. She reminded me she was going to see him again Saturday night and again I was to be present for her getting ready.

She fell asleep her arms around me, again in a comforting manner to anyone who saw it.

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:11 am

Yep sometimes we have to accept our lack of physical attributes that only a big cock can satisfy a woman. There aren't enough big cocks in the world so there must be a lot of unsatisfied faking wives out there when it comes to true fucking and wives cumming by cock. So ensuring your wife gets to enjoy something you cannot ever fulfill is hot. Obviously no matter how big the cock there is more to a relationship than sex with a big cock. There will always be something lacking with her boy friends and that is you and the history you share together.

_xavier_
Virgin

Unread post by _xavier_ » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:39 pm

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:32 pm
While playing with herself she reminded me I have not made her orgasm in awhile, yet he did very easily.
You need to accept your new reality and start crawling between her legs to lick her pussy to orgasm as often as possible so she still sees you as at least a sexual outlet... before she decides you don't need any such privileges with her at all. Practice until you are her perfect pussy pleaser. It's your best shot at staying her romantic partner, not to mention earning a release from that cage.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:30 am

A short note. Her friends came over again last night and they were not shy discussing what was happening. I could hear the laughter from the next room, the giggling. It was unnerving.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:09 pm

Well I guess she took your feelings into account not directly doing it in front of you like last time. At least she was in the other room.

Were you able to her anything they were actually saying or just the laughing?

Saturday is tomorrow. Any other words from her about it or does she not talk about any of it with you except the times you mentioned?

Hold Fast!

MrMtl
Trainable

Unread post by MrMtl » Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:10 pm

Are you still caged ?

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:37 pm

Hi Deep,

Guess about now you are enjoying the view of your wife getting ready for her date tonight.

Does she ask you questions or if you ask does she answer. Please tell us what transpires when she is getting dressed and ready. Does she allow you to comment about her beauty, etc.? Does she ask if you think he will like a certain outfit.

At least you get to see the goods (body and underwear) before she leaves.

Hope all is going well. I'm sure it will be a long night for you.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:33 pm

There was a difference to her getting ready tonight. She packed an overnight bag as well, saying she was probably going to spend the night. Otherwise it was the same routine, she took her time getting ready while having a glass of wine. She looked utterly amazing and she wore an outfit I had never seen before. Blood red garters and bra. She's worn garters more in the last month than the 10 years prior.

Her final words before leaving were "don't wait up". I was not expecting this little plot twist.

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:39 pm

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:33 pm
Her final words before leaving were "don't wait up". I was not expecting this little plot twist.
Wow

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:43 pm

Going to be a long weekend

Gearup
Trainable

Unread post by Gearup » Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:13 pm

I have absolutely loved reading about your journey. such an erotic tale. But I must admit I am very frustrated for you and your situation. you worked very hard to get her to this point and she sounds like a very sexy woman. But all that effort seems wasted on the other guy who gets to enjoy all the fruits with none of the effort. I am not a cuck type guy - perhaps this is what you always dreamed of and are loving it. but for me, I would like to be the man fucking her brains out and wearing her out every night. I hope she comes back to you.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:14 am

So I have a question. Is she sexually intimate with you at all or just she just leave and come back and leave you hanging and then not even fill in details?

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:09 am

Dream Weaver wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:14 am
So I have a question. Is she sexually intimate with you at all or just she just leave and come back and leave you hanging and then not even fill in details?
I'm pretty certain I've answered this and how she reacts with me throughout this journey.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:16 am

And no, she is not home yet.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:18 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:33 pm
There was a difference to her getting ready tonight. She packed an overnight bag as well, saying she was probably going to spend the night. Otherwise it was the same routine, she took her time getting ready while having a glass of wine. She looked utterly amazing and she wore an outfit I had never seen before. Blood red garters and bra. She's worn garters more in the last month than the 10 years prior.

that outfit sounds amazing! maybe sometime you'll have to post a pic or two of her in The Hottie forum

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:03 am

[/quote]

that outfit sounds amazing! maybe sometime you'll have to post a pic or two of her in The Hottie forum
[/quote]

I've said earlier there will be no pictures posted of her. Sorry

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:11 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:03 am
[/quote]

I've said earlier there will be no pictures posted of her. Sorry
[/quote]

my bad, for me it's always if the person wants to. i never try and force someone.
i can totally understand