Wife fulfilling lover's fantasy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
trecital
OHW Addict

Re: Wife fulfilling lover's fantasy

Unread post by trecital » Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:11 am

canadianwittol wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:36 pm
Alice admits that in the last few years she has come to enjoy it a lot. She hesitates to use the word humiliation because she doesn't want to truly degrade me, but she likes putting me in somewhat uncomfortable situations that make me squirm. I don't know that there's really much difference between humiliation and embarrassment, but Alice insists that she doesn't like "humiliating" me but that she does enjoy causing me some embarrassment from time to time.

she admitted (while stroking me): "It will turn me on if your horns cause you to be embarrassed."
It is good that Alice also enjoys your humiliation/embarrassment. Perhaps Dave does, in a similar way.

Cuckold humiliation, embarrassment, or whatever else people want to call it, is a complex and powerful emotion.
For some people it's a 'turn off'. For others it's a 'turn on'.

I'm firmly in the 'turn on' camp. It's brought such moments of intense pleasure/excitement in my life.
Glad that you, Alice, and maybe Dave, are enjoying it too.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:56 pm

My wife is like Alice (or at least, was, until she gave it all up). She knew since her teenage years that everyone thought of her as the local slut...because SHE WAS! So she kind of accepted it (embraced it, maybe?) because, well you know, everyone has faults or shortcomings; i.e., too short, too fat, too slutty...

As a matter of fact, before we ever dated she came to me for advice because I seemed the most understanding of all our friends, and asked why she was such a pariah? I explained that the women felt threatened; and the men were pigs who would use her and then bad-mouth her. I told her (truthfully) that most of the girls were sluts too, just not as much (or open about it) as Cressida; and that's the way guys are (double standard jerks).

I also told her that I LIKED sluts and she should continue on doing as she pleased. She did. A couple of years later I was in a dry spell and asked this gorgeous girl out...she fucked me that night and married me less than a year later. I didn't know I was a cuckold then, but we were made for each other!

So yes, having a reputation all her adult life made her feel somewhat inferior, but I'd say she liked that feeling, too.

Troilus

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:02 pm

Alice is amazing woman. Lucky you and all men she decides to please.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:17 am

She is an amazing woman and I am very, very lucky. Were it not for Alice getting her degree in psychology and having studied sexual psychology she probably wouldn't have been as incredibly open minded to exploring my kink, but she was. Now all these years later she's made it her own and that has made it all the sweeter.

It's one, wonderful and amazing thing when you have an incredible wife who is willing to cuckold you to fulfill your fetishes and fantasies - it is another when she begins to enjoy the cuckolding on her own terms. It probably took us 7 or 8 years to truly hit that point, but now there is no going back ever. Although I wouldn't anyway, even if I begged Alice to stop at this point she would not and has told me that. At this point, it would be unfair of me to change the rules halfway through the game - and while some might say that's not good faith as a partner in a marriage, I have to agree. After 13 years cuckolding has become an underlying fundamental term of our marriage.

Watching my wife become and embrace being a slut, taking ownership of it and enjoying it despite whatever shame society might expect her to feel about it, and on top of that to take delight in the "embarrassment" that society expects her actions to cause me has been a wild, wild ride and I dearly hope that it never ends.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:47 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:17 am
She is an amazing woman and I am very, very lucky. Were it not for Alice getting her degree in psychology and having studied sexual psychology she probably wouldn't have been as incredibly open minded to exploring my kink, but she was. Now all these years later she's made it her own and that has made it all the sweeter.

It's one, wonderful and amazing thing when you have an incredible wife who is willing to cuckold you to fulfill your fetishes and fantasies - it is another when she begins to enjoy the cuckolding on her own terms. It probably took us 7 or 8 years to truly hit that point, but now there is no going back ever. Although I wouldn't anyway, even if I begged Alice to stop at this point she would not and has told me that. At this point, it would be unfair of me to change the rules halfway through the game - and while some might say that's not good faith as a partner in a marriage, I have to agree. After 13 years cuckolding has become an underlying fundamental term of our marriage.

Watching my wife become and embrace being a slut, taking ownership of it and enjoying it despite whatever shame society might expect her to feel about it, and on top of that to take delight in the "embarrassment" that society expects her actions to cause me has been a wild, wild ride and I dearly hope that it never ends.
CW - By chance is sexual psychology the area of her practise?

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:22 pm

Nope. Never practised. Got her BA Hons in Psychology and then got into real estate. Is a very successful agent here in one of the most overpriced real estate markets in the world!

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:03 am

Well tonight is the night of the Christmas Party and here I am at work unable to think about anything else. Unbeknownst to anyone else at work, I'm attempting to get through my work day with the matching red lace bra and panties underneath that my wife selected for me. "Something Christmassy" she cited as her reason.

I've sat here all morning with butterflies in my stomach thinking about facing a number of people tonight who *know* I'm a cuckold (even if they don't know that its our lifestyle). I won't have any way of knowing who knows and who doesn't know and I'd be shocked if anything were said or even inferred, but the thought of making small talk tonight with people who think I'm an unsuspecting, foolish cuckold is somewhat frightening and exhilarating. I did this before, last in about 2012 I think so many years have passed and our approach the lifestyle is different now. I'm ready for this and even somewhat I think looking forward to it.

Alice promises it will be a fun night and that it will end with the three of us back at our place, so I am looking forward to tonight being a lot of fun - but I don't think this will be one of my more productive work days. :lol:

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:08 am

Good luck, hope you get a kick out of the evening.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:35 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:03 am

I've sat here all morning with butterflies in my stomach thinking about facing a number of people tonight who *know* I'm a cuckold (even if they don't know that its our lifestyle). I won't have any way of knowing who knows and who doesn't know and I'd be shocked if anything were said or even inferred, but the thought of making small talk tonight with people who think I'm an unsuspecting, foolish cuckold is somewhat frightening and exhilarating. I'm ready for this and even somewhat I think looking forward to it.
Well I knew who knew (or suspected) at her workplace that my wife was a slut. And there was one guy I would see occasionally at mine; and he was the guy who would talk about her the most behind her back and encourage other guys to ask her out. She never played with him (not her type at all) but he was always chasing her.

Anyway, neither Cressida nor I wanted her "out" as a slut with a cuckold husband at her work...even though all her life that was her favorite hunting ground. But eventually (as I grew more comfortable as being a willing cuckold), I came to enjoy the angst of how I'd react if this guy ever hinted at Cressida's behavior at work. He DID always have a sly smile as we eventually would talk about her in general...and my heart would pound wondering if today was the day he'd say something suggestive.

So I kind of liked that inside he was laughing at me as a clueless, "true" cuckold who's wife's sex life was beyond his control.

I know you're going to feel this way all night...and I envy the Hell out of you! :twisted:

Troilus

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:08 am

I hope the party went well and that you were comfortable being there with both your wife and her boyfriend. We are friends with a cuckold couple who go out quite often with her boyfriend (who is black) and they are pretty open with people about the fact that the other guy is her boyfriend. They tell us that other than a few raised eyebrows when they introduce him as her boyfriend most people have been very accepting and a few have even been curious and asked about the relationship.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:22 am

The Christmas Party was an incredibly erotic experience for both Alice and I.

She had sent me off to work in a "Christmassy" red lace bra and panty set not knowing whether or not I'd have the time to get home prior to the party. We'd prepared to meet at the Club but as it happened I was able to get out of work at a decent hour and I did make it home so that we were able to go together.

When I did get home, Alice was sitting at the vanity working on her makeup and she already looked incredible. She took a quick break from her makeup routine and stood up to face me with a grin. She asked if I was looking forward to tonight and I said yes I am but admitted that I was nervous. She said she was nervous too but in a good way. I think I felt pretty much the same way.

"Do you want to wear stockings to the party tonight?" she asked. The words cut through me. I was already preparing myself for a night of humiliation and could only imagine how much it might be amplified further. She could see it in my face and right away said "If that's too much, you don't have to do it."

"I'll do it." I said and right away I was glad I did because Alice smiled like the Cheshire Cat. She went to the drawer and retrieved a red garter belt and red stockings and handed them to me. I removed my pants and sat on the bed to roll the stockings up my legs. Alice helped affix the garter belt and clipped the stockings on. WIth that done I put my pants back on and left her to finish her makeup routine while I retreated to our living room. I rarely do this, but decided to fortify my courage with a glass of scotch while I waited for Alice to finish.

Alice finally emerged from our bedroom looking radiant. She wore a long black shimmering gown wth slits up either side of it revealing her legs as she walked. "How do I look?" She asked me.

"You look amazing." I told her. In moments like this I have to admit to feeling just a little bit of regret about being a cuckold. If we lived a conventional lifestyle, this woman could be all mine when we got home tonight. It is her lover who will benefit tonight from the considerable effort she has put into her appearance.

Alice observed that my red stockings could be seen at the ankles between my pants and shoes as I sat down and immediately decided that this request was a mistake.

"I don't want you to do this." she said, apologetically. "I'm sorry, this is too much. Someone will see it."

We went back to the bedroom to take them off and I got my pants off. Standing in front of the full length mirror, my wife gently spun me around by a half turn looking directly into the mirror as she stood behind me. "Thanks for being willing to do it." She whispered into my ear.

Then things got really erotic. She next whispered into my ear: "You're SUCH a good cuckold to me." Then she reached down and started to gently rub the front of the red lace panties she'd sent me off to work in today. "Are you a happy cuckold?"

"Yes."

"Are you looking forward to being cuckolded later tonight?"

I answered yes as my erection began obviously growing.

"Oh my you are a happy cuckold." She observed. "Are you looking forward to the party?"

"I'm a little nervous." I answered. We were whispering to each other for no particular reason.

"What is making you nervous?"

"I guess I just don't know how people will react to me, and which people will know about your affair with Dave. How many people do you think will know?"

"I don't know." she answered, truthfully I assume. "It's not very many people."

"But it's some people."

"It is some people." she confirmed. She had been stroking me this whole time and let a moment hang in the air before whispering again in my ear "There will be people there tonight that know you are a cuckold."

At this point my cock went noticeably to super-hard full mast. And she noticed it.

"I think you like that. Are you looking forward to being the subject of gossip tonight?" She stopped but continued shortly: "That's Alice's husband, they'll say. That poor fool, he probably has no idea that she's fucking around." Another pause. Then: "It's a disgrace what she is doing to him...making him wear the cuckold's horns."

I laughed a bit at that because I know how much she likes that phrase and I asked "are you saying this for me or for you?"

She rubbed my hard on and said "I think its pretty obvious I'm saying this for both of us." Then she continued. "That poor cuckold. How unfortunate that he has found himself with a slut for a wife." Another pause. "I wonder if that's what they'll be saying tonight."

Another pause and then, and I don't know why this hit me so hard, but she said: "I hope they do."

With that she leaned down and unclipped the garters. I took off the stockings as she detached the belt. I went over to the dresser and plucked out a pair of black socks. As I sat down to put them on, Alice suggested: "You could wear black stockings." I looked back up at her. "If anyone saw they'd probably just think they are expensive dress socks." She was talking herself into it. "Do you want to?"

"Sure." I said with a tinge of annoyance having to go through the ritual of putting them on again. I went to put the black socks back as Alice advised "right side of the top drawer" referring to where the stockings were placed, which I already knew. I retrieved them and sat on the edge of the bed and in front of my wife rolled them up my legs. She fixed the garter belt around my waist and clipped on the stockings. I put my pants back on and we were almost ready to leave. She sat back down on the bed and instructed me "get my loubs" referring to her prized Christian Louboutin shoes. She has three pairs of them. I asked "which ones?" She said "you pick."

I went to the walk in closet and retrieved a pair. I knew what she wanted me to do - its out of a scene from Deep Water which we've acted out together a few times. I got down on my knees in front of her and placed each shoe on her feet. Then I had another idea.

"Do you really want to advertise that I'm a cuckold?" I asked.

"Yes, I do." She replied with surprising conviction.

"You could wear your anklet." I suggested. Years ago I had bought Alice an anklet as a gift in reference to cuckolding - we both have long since agreed that the vast, vast, vast majority of people have no idea of the supposed "significance" of what it means and that its more a symbol to US than it is a talisman for anyone else. So while it may not actually mean much, Alice right away loved the idea. "Jewelry box" she said, pointing to the dresser.

I went and got the anklet and returned to kneel at her feet, removing the left shoe and quickly finding out that my fingers could not manage to unclasp the tiny, delicate chain - Alice took it from me and put it around her ankle herself. WIth that done, she dangled her foot, featuring the anklet, in front of me waiting for me to return the left high heel to her and I did.

Truthfully - there wasn't much to report on at the party itself. I felt a sort of omnipresent humiliation at knowing what I was wearing underneath, but besides that, as you would expect in polite society nobody said anything that could be interpreted as another other than polite smalltalk, genuine interest in conversation about everything from news events to sports and so forth. The main highlights were Alice's "introducing" me to Dave in front of other people and of course me having no idea whether any of those people were those "in the know" who believed they were watching the scene unfold of an unfaithful wife introducing her unwitting husband to her lover.

Throughout the night Alice would introduce me to someone else, then leave me with them to go talk to Dave. In her own very subtle way its like she was trying to be obvious to only the most detailed observer, but mostly that was in my head (I think). The big line of the night that hit me like a punch to the gut was at one point when Alice caught up to me at the desert table where I was helping myself to small plate of rum balls. In front of two other people she told me with a sardonically stern tone: "Don't eat too much dessert. I've got that pie at home for you to try later." Of course she was referring to the cream pie that was planning to feed me, but nobody else would have known that. It hit me like a ton of bricks however.

We left separately from Dave as not to raise too many suspicions but he met us at our place only half an hour later. We are both comfortable enough with Dave that we talked openly between the three of us as Alice and I sort of debriefed each other. She asked if I had fun and I told her that cream pie line had just socked me in the gut but in a good way. She grabbed at my dick through my pants and I was semi-hard. Alice told Dave that I'd been wearing a garter belt and stockings at the party and that made him laugh. She asked Dave whether he clued into anyone else commenting or gossiping about them and he hadn't heard anything but took advantage of the opportunity to compliment her appearance and told her he thought she was by far the most stunning woman in the room who soaked up everyone's attention. "Who cares what anyone says anyway." He said with total sincerity.

Of course in truth, Alice loves the idea of being discussed as a scandalous woman. I'm probably less enthused at the idea of being talked about as a cuckold however I too have to admit the eroticism of not knowing what people know and the self-consciousness I felt at how I was dressed underneath combined with our pre-party ritual of placing her high heels on her feet and diligently following my wife to a party with her lover in attendance - it's all a very, very heady cocktail of eroticized emotions punctuated with jabs of real humiliation which are for the most part, likely just in my own head.

Still it was in general terms maybe the most erotic night of my life. While nothing really "happened" - what was happening in our heads was enough.

I watched Dave fuck Alice and he fed her exactly what she wanted: he told her that everyone there tonight knows she's a slut. He talked quite dirty to her and she ate it all up as they fucked.

When they were done, Alice made good on her promise and I ate too. Alice instructed me to lie down on the bed and got on top of me, straddling my face and using gravity to aggressively feed me the pie. It was messy and lots of it ended up all around my mouth as some ran down both sides of my neck and onto the sheets as well. This was now only the fourth cream pie I've eaten but was also by far the biggest and the most aggressively served.

The next day felt like some kind of kinky hangover. Once Dave had left we sat on the couch together and Alice continued to tease me verbally and stroke me on the front of my pants whispering into my ear about being her cuckold. Finally I had her to myself and literally came myself in under one minute; probably under 30 seconds.

I don't know how we do more of this exactly but I definitely want to do more.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:31 pm

Incredible outing!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:07 am

As usual, an excellent write up. Glad you all had a great evening.

Your 'special' dessert sounded very tasty. And all the better for being served 'agressively'. Which is my favourite way too.
canadianwittol wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:22 am
I'm sure you will think of ways! :D

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:24 am

canadianwittol wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:22 am
The Christmas Party was an incredibly erotic experience for both Alice and I.

Alice finally emerged from our bedroom looking radiant. She wore a long black shimmering gown wth slits up either side of it revealing her legs as she walked. "How do I look?" She asked me.

CW - I sure hope, even if you can't share it here, that you got two pictures. One of your wife in this outfit, with her LB's on and a second dressed with Dave. :cool:

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:28 pm

very hot. did Dave watch you eat your pie?

mdevaux
Virgin

Unread post by mdevaux » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:28 am

Amazing update! This thread just continues to get better. Can’t wait to find out how this progresses

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:08 pm

Hello all, I have a short update from over the holidays - but there's a few nuggets in here that might be interesting to some who have followed the thread.

We weren't able to make a lot of plans with Dave over the holidays because he understandably wanted to be around for his kids. So we instead made a short trip over to Victoria where my wife's other bull of 7 years now resides. Because he lives about four hours away now we don't see him nearly as often - and interestingly enough my wife is less keen to see him anyway since she's been seeing Dave over the past year as she is much more excited by him and enjoys his company more.

However we still see Ryan from time to time, and we agreed Christmas would be a good occasion for that. Ryan is unmarried, we have no kids, so just three consenting adults having some cuckolding fun.

We didn't leave until Boxing Day so on Christmas morning my wife and I had that wonderful day together between the two of us. Somewhat to my surprise, after opening her as usual generous gifts for me, she also supplied me a beautifully wrapped red box and said "This is from Dave. For you."

I was shocked and a little embarrassed that I hadn't gotten him anything, although Alice had bought him a bottle of very nice Scotch whisky from both of us. "Do you know what it is?" I asked her. "Yes." she said. "Open it."

I opened it to find some absolutely ridiculously expensive lingerie of the brand name "Lise Charmel". There were three pieces: a red babydoll nightie, a red frilly thong and a red robe that all matched together. Just to put your fingers to them you could immediately recognize their quality: all silk.

Later, Alice told me that Dave had consulted with her on a gift for me and that he had a number of very kind, thoughtful ideas involving books on subjects I was interested in, wine, and other thoughts but that he'd also wondered whether I'd appreciate having any clothing that would allow me to have more modesty during some of our play dates. He specifically brought up the summer on the boat where prior to getting dressed for the day I was standing in the cabin in only a pair of pink panties. He thought maybe I'd appreciate having a nightgown and a robe - something that doesn't detract from the feminization we've included in our dynamic but nevertheless allows me to have a little more modesty and dignity at such times.

Alice takes credit for encouraging him toward that idea. She said she loved it and wished she'd thought of it herself. She felt that not only did he raise a good practical point, but that despite that he was doing it not to humiliate me but from a place of real thoughtfulness. Despite which, she liked the idea that her lover was purchasing lingerie for her cuckolded husband.

He nevertheless felt sheepish about buying it for me but she assured him that it was a great idea and encouraged him to do it. So here it was. I felt a little bit conflicted and sheepish myself about it but nowhere near like how I've felt in the past when her other bull (who started me on feminization) would do it. It's weird mind-fuck though; because while he isn't doing it to humiliate me, when you think it through, the best way my wife's lover, the man who is cuckolding me, could think to offer me more "dignity" on our play dates, is to offer me women's lingerie to wear while he takes my wife to bed! But unlike in the past when that thought might have offended me, I didn't mind it at all. And the lingerie itself was beautiful, well made and incredibly comfortable. I know for certain though that not only was this gift extremely generous in the hundreds of dollars, but that his intentions were honest and sincere.

Of course, I did text him a thank you note for it, which felt a little awkward, but I was genuine in being grateful for the gift.

This is relevant because the next day we departed to see Ryan. And so it was for Ryan that I debuted this ensemble, not Dave.

The evening we arrived, after dinner and some cocktails, Alice and Ryan began to make out with increasing passion before my wife turns to me and says "It's time for you to get changed. Put on the new set." I left for the guest room as they resumed their embrace, but a few seconds later as I was halfway down the hall I heard Alice add: "I packed your red garter and stockings in there to wear with it."

I usually leave stockings attached to their garters and wiggle into them without having to clasp them in place, but as it happened a couple of them had come loose so it took me a long time to get into this ensemble - so long that about 10 minutes in I heard Alice again yell that they were going into the bedroom to get a head start and to come meet them in there when I was ready.

When I finally was, I headed in with the whole ensemble on. Alice and Ryan were still mostly clothed themselves, making out on the bed. Alice had her top off but that was it. She stopped and looked up, smiling. "Take the robe off." She said.

I did and was standing there in just the babydoll and the frilly thong over the garter and stockings.

"Turn around." she said. I spun about 180 degrees, admittedly feeling a little flush in the face. "All the way" she added, so I completed the turn.

"Remember when you said you would never wear panties?" Ryan asked me.

"Yes, I do." I admitted.

"He's having fun with it now." Alice said. "And I love it."

"Are you enjoying it, cuck?" He asked me.

Very truthfully, I answered "Yes."

"Have a seat." Alice said. "And enjoy the show."

I sat on the chair positioned in the corner of the bedroom andI watched them undress each other between kisses. Their lovemaking began - and while I have watched them make love since 2017, it is something that never gets old for me. The sex didn't go on for a particularly long time, they were both very ready to go - but the moment of climax came with Alice on her back and Ryan making deep thrusts while she had her legs around his hips. Then the moment came - pun intended - that they were finished.

So here's the kicker.

We'd talked about it before in theory when I ate my first cream pie a few months back, but we hadn't actually come to any agreement on whether or not I would eat a cream pie for Ryan - which he has for years wanted me to do.

Alice was lying back on the bed, satisfied, with her feet flat to the bed and knees up. "OK, cuck!" she said. "Get over here."

I had to move my head to the left to catch a look at her eyes from behind her knees. When I did, she said, nonchalantly. "You know what to do."

I got up and walked over to the bed, kneeling down on the foot of the bed and crawling over to her.

"What is happening here?" I heard Ryan ask with a curious, playful enthusiasm.

Alice parted her knees and I dove right in.

"Oh my God, I don't believe it!" I heard Ryan again. Followed by a simple: "YES!" from him again.

I was probably less than a minute into it when I could feel him get up from the bed and position himself just behind my shoulders to watch the action take place. That's when I felt his hand on the back of my head push my face right up against Alice's pussy. Then he delivered a line that will be from hereon permanently burned into my brain.

"That's it. {Pause} That's it. {Pause} That's reeeeeal good. {Pause} "Yeah. EAT MY NUT."

I have no doubt that is the most humiliating line that has ever been spoken to me. I will now always remember two dates: Nov. 4 2009 being the first time I was ever cuckolded, and Boxing Day 2022 being the day I experienced this.

On top of that, Alice giggled at that line.

I ate the entire pie. Alice mad sure I got a break the second night, but asked me that morning while he was in the shower if I would eat another one on the third night (our last). "It's so fucking hot." she said. I said I would, of course.

I credit our experiences with Dave as making this scene possible. Experiencing something for the first time with a big dose of humiliation added is a lot to take. Doing something I have already done and including a little bit of humiliation with it, not only isn't bad, but I could honestly say that I enjoyed this experience especially since Alice enjoyed it so much too. In the past she was always very passive about Ryan's ideas about feminizing me, but ever since that switch flipped around 2019 she loves it, and I am enjoying making her happy.

I have not yet worn Dave's gift in front of Dave. We just haven't all had time to get together. They got together once in the first week of January, but I was dealing with a friend who had recently lost his wife and could not attend.

I'm hoping we will see him again, the three of us, the week after next. They may be able to arrange another visit between the two of them between now and then, but we're all a little busy at the moment with things kicking off for the new year.

So that's my first update for 2023.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:29 pm

And what a fantastic update it was. Thankyou.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:21 pm

Great update. Can't wait to hear about your next visit with dave.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:05 am

great update. does your wife want you to clean her lover too?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:04 am

canadianwittol wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:18 am
. . . Those and the trenchcoat were all she was wearing when she asked me to drop her off at the marina where his boat is tied up, which is where they have been meeting (he is married as well).

When they were finishing up he asked how she got to the marina in her state of undress and she replied, truthfully, that I had dropped her off. . .
I haven't often dropped my wife off at another guy's home - she usually drives herself - but I love doing that and picking her up the following morning. No man has yet complained or expressed discomfort when I have done that.

I cannot accurately describe why I enjoy it. It's a mixture of pride, personal satisfaction, the desire to offer her up as a gift to another man, and the satisfaction I get from knowing she has needs that monogamy doesn't fully offer. She admits she needs more dick than just that of the man to who she is married.

I'm pleased to comply with her wishes and feel I'm as excited as the two of them when they're madly fucking - even though I'm not necessarily in the same room or same home at those times.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

mdevaux
Virgin

Unread post by mdevaux » Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:59 am

The updates on this keep getting better and better. Love this thread!

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:44 pm

I've just read this thread from the beginning over the last 2 days. What a great story. I love the way your posts are more like chapters in a novel, rather than snippets of life. The depth you go into is wonderful. I only wish my wife had come to embrace the lifestyle as much as Alice has.

My wife had 20 lovers during the time she was a hot wife, but I never got the feeling she was really "into" it. I'm glad your story is evolving and getting better day by day.

By Alice fucking one night stands again, is she, in a way, cuckolding Dave as well as you now?

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:55 pm

I cannot express how much it means to me, everyone who has been so kind as to leave thoughtful comments - that is why I continue to tell our story as it unfolds.

More recently, I'm afraid I haven't had as much to report - there are lots of plans and "irons in the fire" so to speak, but actually not a lot has been happening. Alice and Dave are still getting together regularly, but often during the week, during the day at lunch time, etc. these days so my involvement has been minimal. The issue is that since Dave separated from his wife, many of his weekends are spent with his kids (rightfully so) not to mention that as Alice is in real estate weekends are often her busiest times as well. So I don't really have any new "epic" news to share about their get-togethers.

We did have one evening - the last Thursday of January - where he did come over for a night of cuckolding, and it was fun although we didn't really break a lot of new ground. I did however wear the lingerie ensemble Dave had gifted me for Christmas; I greeted him at our door in the red babydoll and thong he had bought me, in addition to a red garter belt and stockings I already had, and my high heels. He was delighted to see me wearing it and asked me if I liked wearing it. I honestly answered my wife's lover that yes, I do enjoy wearing it.

The evening progressed as normal and I watched them passionately make love, and once again, I did eat the cream pie that followed. It was a work night and so he did not stay the night. I had some incredible reclamation sex with Alice once he had left, during which she vocally taunted me for being a cuckold. Further, she insisted that I sleep in the babydoll nightie that night - and I did. When we got up the next morning she teased me right from the first moment I was awake asking: "How did my sissy husband sleep last night?"

We're hoping to get together with him again two weekends from now for a "proper" overnight weekend session. Next weekend is a long weekend for us and we may in fact visit our other bull, Ryan, on this occasion.

There has been one other thing floating in the background - a co-worker of Alice's, who is a young, cocky guy, who has hit on her for a long time but does so in a joking way - whether because he is actually kidding or for the benefit of plausible deniability is up for debate. I did not mention this before but he "jokingly" hit on her at her company Christmas party and she told him - teasingly - that he's full of shit and all talk about being great in bed and wouldn't have the balls to take a married woman to bed. He naturally and predictably defended himself, and later that same evening (they were going outside for cigarettes - Alice quit at age 30 but will occasionally steal a drag) she declared to him that she wouldn't sleep with him because she could not trust him to be discreet and that being a married woman she would need a discreet lover (yeah right). She thought that might elicit another response from him, but strangely, he seemed to back off. We had talked a bit about this over the weeks since the holidays wondering if he would take another pass...but in what she intended as a teasing rebuff she may have poured cold water all over him.

We've also talked about her doing another one night stand soon - but it's just been a bit of a busy time for us. Hopefully a better update soon. As I say, lots of irons in the fire - just no real new ground broken this past while. It's the "blah" days of Winter, I guess!

To answer the last poster - Dave does not consider himself a cuckold at all, although he is such an open-minded horndog that I doubt he'd be offended at the suggestion. I know for our other bull Ryan, once years ago I asked him the same thing - whether or not he felt cuckolded himself when Alice was with other men. He set me straight real fast. I'm paraphrasing but he basically said: look, cuck, you're the only one who walked down the aisle with her and you're the only one she promised to be faithful to. You are her only husband and you are the only cuckold. Your wife is a hot slut and I don't care who else she fucks, she's not my wife.

He further added that, enjoying the humiliation of cuckolds as he does, that as far as he was concerned the more I was being cuckolded, whether by him or by other men, the happier he was.

Oddly enough, I too would probably feel somewhat hurt if Alice considered any other man another "cuckold". As far as I'm concerned, I am her cuckold!

Me and only me!

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:28 pm

Re: The co-worker. She didn't pour cold water on him, she confused him with a response he wasn't expecting. Whether he's all bullshit or not is yet to be determined.

Basically, she called his bluff. She has the winning hand (as ALL women do in the poker game of sex), and she can "fold her winning hand" if he ever decides to "call" her and let him "win". It's been a while since Xmas, has he continued as before, or has he backed-off?

And boy, does Ryan have it right! We hubbys are the only cucks here. The woman he may be fucking (your wife) may be a slut, but what does he care? It's no reflection on him...only on you...and her! :whip:

Troilus