I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
elina

Re: I'm Ky, and I'm a cuck-oholic

Unread post by elina » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:27 am

Ky_Da wrote: .....Love,” she said, her tone much more serious, “you need to understand that Wade does get me off sexually, and I really enjoy the game we play, but the only way this works for me is that I have to make myself think of you, even when I’m having sex with Wade—especially when I’m having sex with Wade. I think of you watching the videos, or looking at the pictures, or even when we’re at home and I know you’re watching from close by… I get pleasure in knowing that I’m scratching your itch, too,” she paused in thought again, “Thinking of you makes sure that my heart stays with you and helps me think of my time with Wade as just a physical thing—a time when I can let my slutty side out for a while. But sometimes things get a bit too intense, and I get lost in the moment…”
Spoken like a true Cuckoldress....
Ky_Da wrote: She didn’t answer me for a long moment, but finally she nodded slowly, almost imperceptibly, “I feel like total shite saying this now, but yes, I still want to see Wade… bloody hell… I’ve been trying to push those feelings away, but I like the way it makes me feel. I like working out with him, I like having sex with him, I like teasing you while I’m doing it and seeing your reaction. And… and the more—rather, the longer it goes on, the more I like it. I don’t love him, Ky. Not like I love you, but he’s been good to me and I do care for him.” Again, I was about to speak but she rolled right over me, “Don’t suggest anything, Ky. Don’t say anything right now—not today. I want to go to the gym tomorrow, but I’ll only work out. We need to take some time. We don’t need to make a decision today or jump into something we’re not ready for.”
She is right you know Ky, no need to rush any decision.

Incredible to be able to follow your dialogue with Jaimee, I sort of sense that your love for your Wife is steadily increasing, as is the mutual understanding of the needs and wants of the two of you. Most beautiful of all is how your Wife is strengthening your acceptance of Her love for you that will hopefully eventually reach the right conclusion on how to move on.

Sincere regards
elina

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:29 am

Can't wait for Wade's parents visit and jaimee's gym-going updates.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:16 pm

Hi ky
We all make rash decisions when we have had a traumatic experience.
Let the dust settle and the feelings, and desires are still going to be there, it may take you a little longer to get back to pool level, but the fact she was rubbing one out suggests she is still hot for the game and her comments about supporting you at this time shows she is hoping you level out and want to continue the game in some form.
Remember she still has plans for you ending up a regular cream pie eater and have you submit to Wades Cock.
Starting a family does not need to be the end of your games, and having a release like this with young kids is a good break and allows you to keep who you are not just a parent focused on spoiling a kids.
Besides imagine the fun games you can have with her teasing who the father is going to be while you are trying to get pregnant, that’ll jump your cuck level up.

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:00 pm

When Jaimee and Derrick were together it almost broke your marriage. It was only through strength, decisive action, and Jaimee's common sense that together you were able to break the bond between them. The problem was created, IMHO, because Jaimee let her emotions go too far and she fell in love with him. Derrick is an asshole and he would have happily taken her from you if you both had not acted when and how you did. (And then, probably, dumped her sometime later.)

Wade appears not to be such an asshole, but Jaimee once more allowed her emotions to go too far and she again fell in love with her boyfriend. Thus, if that Guatemalan volcano had not fortuitously intervened, I think there is a very good chance that you would have lost her again.

You simply cannot keep doing this.

Something has to change.

I understand that you both now have the kink and will soon need to play the game again. My advice, similar to others' above, is to PUT THE BRAKES ON FOR AWHILE. Take a medium or a long break from Wade and get yourselves totally reconnected. When I say take a break from Wade, I mean TOTALLY. I don't think she can be around him in any way without having those feelings for him. Isn't there another damn gym she can go to.

Secondly, having been burned once and well on the way to being burned again, I think when you start playing again--and you WILL start playing again--don't do it with just one guy. Jaimee should alternate between several friends with benefits. She will naturally have emotions for all of them, but alternating between them should prevent those emotions from going too far.

Just my opinion.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:22 am

The way it seems to me, Jaimee's return to Wade's gym is already a silent and unspoken,maybe conscious or maybe subconscious, but a 50% joint decision by the two of you in favour of the game because it shows that you didn't want to sever the thread which connected you to the game. My guess is that you are currently transitioning from the 'shocked' and 'panicked' phase to routine and normal.The temporarily lost eroticism, fantasies, libido and your normal sexual orientation are beginning to occupy your mind again, as the bad and upsetting memories are tapering off. You are hesitant to start the game, you are unwilling to stop either. Unable to take a conclusive decision either way, you decided to leave things as they were and let Jaimee continue at the gym. Meanwhile you are waiting for events to guide you and help you initiate a decision, either way, through their natural course. For example, let's say, there is a visit from Jaimee's parents which prompts you to go to the 'start a family ' mode or , in the absence of that, while leaning towards the game, postpone it. Though I'm not rooting for it, I, for one , wouldn't be surprised if Jaimee, after coming into contact with Wade again, felt her body still wanted him, that her physical desire for him hadn't run its full course and expressed the desire for the resumption and continuation of their suddenly and abruptly and thereby prematurely halted affair and you agreed to that , considering there is still so much of unfulfilled desires in both of you, especially in Jaimee, in that episode.

Maddie_Hippychick
Experienced

Unread post by Maddie_Hippychick » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:58 am

Ky,

Please let us know if you and Jaimee are OK, Sweetie. When we don't hear anything, we always fear the worst.

Maddie

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:43 am

My sentiments exactly.

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:21 pm

Just a random thought here. Whatever little I have understood about Jaimee from the character sketches you penned so far, I truly DO NOT believe that you have a chance of losing her to somebody else, while playing the game, anymore. To me, she appears to be somebody who is fiercely loyal to her loved ones and doesn't seem to be a person who would lose her heart to just about everything that glitters, to every Wade, Bennett and Harry( so to speak; how nice it would have been if the first two were christened Tom and Dick, ha ha ha). Though she is fairly young, relatively inexperienced, somewhat naive and emotionally vulnerable(falling in love head over heels with Derrick, and shedding a tear for Wade are good examples,) I'd say the worst is over. And the worst was Derrick. With Derrick she almost drowned because you pushed her in the pool with incomplete or barely any swimming lessons. I believe it was her innate loyalty and commitment to her marriage which helped her regain her senses, reminded her where her priorities lay, and helped her pull herself out of the intensely intoxicating spell of that affair, though not without an equal effort from your side. Now she is better prepared, understands the need and the value of compartmentalisation, communication and priorities.She tries to involve you, make it a team sport, give you your fetish and derives her own pleasure as well. I remember to have read one of your earlier posts where you said if it came to the worst and you two got divorced, you could picture her living with Brooklyn. I wonder what made you foresee that scenario because i do not foresee that in the course of the game, not anymore.
Hope everything is well. Eagerly waiting for updates.

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:01 pm

Hey all,

Thank you so much for the concern. I'm afraid work had devoured me completely this week, and I've really felt in a funk lately. I don't know what my problem is. We've continued to pause in the game, so life at home is good. I don't know what my problem is. I don't feel ill, but I don't feel like myself either. Thanks again for the nice thoughts. I'll get back on top of things soon I'm sure.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:46 am

Ky_Da wrote:Hey all,

Thank you so much for the concern. I'm afraid work had devoured me completely this week, and I've really felt in a funk lately. I don't know what my problem is. We've continued to pause in the game, so life at home is good. I don't know what my problem is. I don't feel ill, but I don't feel like myself either. Thanks again for the nice thoughts. I'll get back on top of things soon I'm sure.
Ky
It's probably straightforward exhaustion. Look at the turmoil you have been through in the last few weeks, including the trauma of the volcano and Agustin's death. You have been through the wringer. And now that you have a little more time to be ill, you feel it. Take it easy. Go for a nice walk by the beach.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:43 am

Hi, I hope you are useing this day, to qualify you to join in the days cellibration next year. Would love to hear how Jamee feels about being a mother.

Maddie_Hippychick
Experienced

Unread post by Maddie_Hippychick » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:02 am

Ky, I've been thinking about you. I have a suggestion. Take it, or leave it.

You should plan a very special date night for you and Jaimme. But instead of making it all about her, make it all bout YOU. Go someplace you love to go, or have always wanted to go. Then go out to YOUR favorite restaurant and have your favorite meal. Maybe end the night at your favorite nightclub. The point is, show Jaimme the best you. You, totally in your element. Bring her into YOUR world. Your excitement and enthusiasm will be fun and sexy.

Before you ask her out, go shopping. Get yourself a new outfit. Use a personal shopper or style consultant if you need to. Try on the outfit for Jaimme. When she asks why you bought it, then tell her you wanted to look good for your date. Don't tell her where you're taking her. Make it a surprise. But tell HER to go out and get a special outfit for the date, just for you. Ask her to buy pretty underthings also. Give her a chance to make this a special night for you. You deserve it.

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:11 am

I like that suggestion.

Bayless
Trainable

Unread post by Bayless » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:42 pm

Lizardtantrum wrote:I like that suggestion.
Great Suggestion Ky. Take the high road. Out kick the coverage!!

sabya167
Experienced

Unread post by sabya167 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:54 am

So, how is it going at the gym? How are the pillow talks going? Is Jaimee still off the pills and meeting Wade daily? Any plans to invite Wade or Bennett over after Jaimee tests positive or begins to show?

Just a few cuck-thoughts for your perusal, in the meantime.

Missing your posts.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:35 am

I hope all is well, and you two are deep into each other. Update please.

Kim2233
Experienced

Unread post by Kim2233 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:36 pm

Wishing you and Jaimee all the best.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:08 am

Your in a funk because your denying what you truly are a cuck.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:44 am

Since Wade was promised a full month with Jaimee, perhaps she might want to go live with him for a full month, while you are at home? I bet Wade would appreciate that, to continue from where they left off abruptly... the question is, is that something you would like to suggest and encourage her to do?

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:40 am

Some great suggestions here (eg: Hippychick) from people trying to help you and Jaimee save your marriage. Then there are others who appear mostly to be trying to satisfy their own kink vicariously through you. Read up-thread a bit and you’ll see my advice, along with others’, to take a long break and make sure you and Jaimee get totally reconnected before trying this again. IMHO Wade is a bigger threat to your marriage than Derrick ever was. Get her TOTALLY away from him. Join a different gym if she must.

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:18 pm

Zona wrote:Some great suggestions here (eg: Hippychick) from people trying to help you and Jaimee save your marriage. Then there are others who appear mostly to be trying to satisfy their own kink vicariously through you. Read up-thread a bit and you’ll see my advice, along with others’, to take a long break and make sure you and Jaimee get totally reconnected before trying this again. IMHO Wade is a bigger threat to your marriage than Derrick ever was. Get her TOTALLY away from him. Join a different gym if she must.
+1,000,000,000,000,000.

You know me, Ky. I care. If I were you, I wouldn't be reading anything in this or any other thread. Follow what you feel is the right thing for you and Jaimee--there are literally no other considerations at this time.

Dave.

licnsuk
Virgin

Unread post by licnsuk » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:25 pm

Zona wrote:Some great suggestions here (eg: Hippychick) from people trying to help you and Jaimee save your marriage. Then there are others who appear mostly to be trying to satisfy their own kink vicariously through you. Read up-thread a bit and you’ll see my advice, along with others’, to take a long break and make sure you and Jaimee get totally reconnected before trying this again. IMHO Wade is a bigger threat to your marriage than Derrick ever was. Get her TOTALLY away from him. Join a different gym if she must.
Ky- I'm a lurker who has followed your adventures, from the highs to the lows. It's been an emotional roller coaster for all of us. The trick now is to balance the conflicting passions you and Jamie are experiencing, prioritizing the most important-clearly your relationship. I love giving advice so here goes: as Zona urges, Jamie needs to find another gym; being around Wade in this setting is dangerous. A break from the lifestyle seems wise. Reestablish your marriage. As for your cuck desires, and her enjoyment with extramaritial sex, when the time is right maybe you two should consider finding 2-3 BF's for some pleasurable "sport fucking". She apparently wants you involved in the experience by sucking her BF's cock. Two thoughts: this would involve you in the fun thus discouraging her developing emotional connections with her studs, and believe it or not, as so many cucks discover doing clean up duties is an incredibly erotic experience (I'm orally bi so I speak from experience). This new direction theoretically accomplishes three goals: takes Wade out of the picture, satisfies your strong cuck urges, and gives Jamie an outlet for her desires for sexual adventures (and hopefully lots and lots of toe-curling orgasms!!) Good Luck!

Bayless
Trainable

Unread post by Bayless » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:43 am

licnsuk wrote:
Ky- I'm a lurker who has followed your adventures, from the highs to the lows. It's been an emotional roller coaster for all of us. The trick now is to balance the conflicting passions you and Jamie are experiencing, prioritizing the most important-clearly your relationship. I love giving advice so here goes: as Zona urges, Jamie needs to find another gym; being around Wade in this setting is dangerous. A break from the lifestyle seems wise. Reestablish your marriage. As for your cuck desires, and her enjoyment with extramaritial sex, when the time is right maybe you two should consider finding 2-3 BF's for some pleasurable "sport fucking". She apparently wants you involved in the experience by sucking her BF's cock. Two thoughts: this would involve you in the fun thus discouraging her developing emotional connections with her studs, and believe it or not, as so many cucks discover doing clean up duties is an incredibly erotic experience (I'm orally bi so I speak from experience). This new direction theoretically accomplishes three goals: takes Wade out of the picture, satisfies your strong cuck urges, and gives Jamie an outlet for her desires for sexual adventures (and hopefully lots and lots of toe-curling orgasms!!) Good Luck!
Hey Ky, I agree with the previous view 100%. Do it the right way this time. The third time may not be the charm. The stakes are becoming to high. God Speed.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:28 am

Hey Ky, first and foremost I hope you and Jaimee are doing well. I have to agree with Zona that Wade is a much bigger threat than Derrick was. Ironically, the reason for this is because Wade is actually really good guy, while Derrick was a selfish prick. It's so much easier to really fall in love with a great guy who respects your husband and your marriage. But sooner or later, Wades feelings for Jaimee may start to overcome him. Or Jaimee may start to fall deeply in love with him while she drifts slowly away from her attachment to you.

This is just one possible outcome of many. But the risk is real, not because he's trying to take her from you, but because he's a good guy and he's not trying to take her (yet).

Jeff

FallingFree
Prepubescent

Unread post by FallingFree » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:29 pm

Hi Ky,

Please take this advice from Zona very seriously:
Some great suggestions here (eg: Hippychick) from people trying to help you and Jaimee save your marriage. Then there are others who appear mostly to be trying to satisfy their own kink vicariously through you. Read up-thread a bit and you’ll see my advice, along with others’, to take a long break and make sure you and Jaimee get totally reconnected before trying this again. IMHO Wade is a bigger threat to your marriage than Derrick ever was. Get her TOTALLY away from him. Join a different gym if she must.
I rarely post here as I only came onto this site when one of the posters was asking about infidelity on another site. So this is not my expertise but I do understand human nature and the interaction of extramarital lovers. I have read thousand of post where a marriage is under threat and you get an instinct, a gut feeling about stuff.

You happily clearly put your marriage before your cuckold kink but every time you stop and then start again you fly nearer to the sun. Like an addict (and that is what you are) you want, no need, a bigger fix to get that high you crave. There will come a point when the addiction will outweigh your senses and then you have a marriage train wreck. Similarly with Jaimee.

In a monogamous relationship the only way for the wayward spouse to get out of the affair fog is to go 'No Contact' with the affair partner, otherwise they retain their emotional connection and eventually return to the affair to the destruction of the marriage. You and Jaimee both need to do this with Wade, otherwise she will return to him and/or you will want your cuckold fix.

Please follow the advice here that has your marriage and happiness at heart, not those trying to live vicariously through you and Jaimee. Also don't be too sure that Wade is your friend. He obviously loves Jaimee, as she does him. At the moment Jaimee loves her marriage more but that won't last if you continue down this path.

Just remember the near disaster with Drums if you are referring to Xleglover, and the unwanted pregnancy. It was not only that but Jen continually putting her lovers before Mike in any given situation and was only ever pulled back by Mike threatening to end the marriage, whether it was with Ricky, Scott, Tom, Drums or Clint. With Frank he even went beyond that and let his need for the Game out rule his common sense. He thought he was in control but everyone knew he wasn't. You really don't want to be in that position every time you play the Game, do you?