Wife with my Father

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
JamesWendy
Virgin

Wife with my Father

Post by JamesWendy » Tue May 21, 2024 2:45 am

This kind of family relationship is nothing new, it was happening behind the closed doors of many very respectable family homes in the good old days. As were many other unusual sexual activities. When I was young, in the 1960's, I was very innocent and inexperienced. And didn't notice my fiancées’ developing relationship with my father until far too late. But everything was kept under cover back then and never openly talked about.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: Wife with my Father

Post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue May 21, 2024 5:16 am

JamesWendy wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 2:45 am
This kind of family relationship is nothing new, it was happening behind the closed doors of many very respectable family homes in the good old days. As were many other unusual sexual activities. When I was young, in the 1960's, I was very innocent and inexperienced. And didn't notice my fiancées’ developing relationship with my father until far too late. But everything was kept under cover back then and never openly talked about.
JW - Well the cat's out of the bag now so you might as well tell all in great detail. :shock: :shock: :D

elina
Pervert

Post by elina » Tue May 21, 2024 6:06 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 5:16 am
JamesWendy wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 2:45 am
JW - Well the cat's out of the bag now so you might as well tell all in great detail. :shock: :shock: :D
Yes please!!

Sincerely
elina
(submissive male)

Bsod83
Trainable

Post by Bsod83 » Tue May 21, 2024 9:09 am

This topic is really hot, i would love to hear the story. I really dont mind a slow buildup and all details.

JamesWendy
Virgin

Wife with my Father

Post by JamesWendy » Tue May 21, 2024 12:52 pm

Of course there is a taboo around incest, but it does happen; thankfully only between adults it seems nowadays. Back then incest wasn’t just concealed, it was accepted as normal.

Keeping everything under covers within the family had it’s advantages of course, but it also had a downside. When I finally sensed that something was not ‘quite right’, that something might be going on, there was nobody there to help me, to explain things to me ……. I was totally alone, not in control of my own life. It just became obvious that my father and elder sister were becoming over friendly with Wendy. My sister would talk a lot with Wendy and they’d go out shopping together sometimes. My father had always been friendly with my fiancée, right from the start; resting his hand on her shoulder or around her waist; a hug and kiss on the cheek before we left to go home. Whenever we were all together in a group, my father would always seem to be near Wendy. And Wendy would dress a little differently sometimes before we left home to visit my parents, for no obvious reason. Lots of little things, but nothing I could put my finger on. I had no experiences to help me get answers, I was so worldly unwise back then. And the way my sister looked at me sometimes, with a sort of half smile, only added to my worries.

Why did I think something wasn’t ‘quite right’ when everything seemed quite normal to everybody else. Wendy didn’t seem concerned.

It's easier now, with the ‘World Wide Web’ and so much information available.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue May 21, 2024 12:59 pm

JamesWendy wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 12:52 pm
Of course there is a taboo around incest, but it does happen; thankfully only between adults it seems nowadays. Back then incest wasn’t just concealed, it was accepted as normal.

Keeping everything under covers within the family had it’s advantages of course, but it also had a downside. When I finally sensed that something was not ‘quite right’, that something might be going on, there was nobody there to help me, to explain things to me ……. I was totally alone, not in control of my own life. It just became obvious that my father and elder sister were becoming over friendly with Wendy. My sister would talk a lot with Wendy and they’d go out shopping together sometimes. My father had always been friendly with my fiancée, right from the start; resting his hand on her shoulder or around her waist; a hug and kiss on the cheek before we left to go home. Whenever we were all together in a group, my father would always seem to be near Wendy. And Wendy would dress a little differently sometimes before we left home to visit my parents, for no obvious reason. Lots of little things, but nothing I could put my finger on. I had no experiences to help me get answers, I was so worldly unwise back then. And the way my sister looked at me sometimes, with a sort of half smile, only added to my worries.

Why did I think something wasn’t ‘quite right’ when everything seemed quite normal to everybody else. Wendy didn’t seem concerned.

It's easier now, with the ‘World Wide Web’ and so much information available.
JW - Your title is your Father and your wife, based on this it's not incest. If your father was doing something with your sister, well that's another matter.

rascalnvixen
Pervert

Post by rascalnvixen » Tue May 21, 2024 4:00 pm

JW, was your mother not around to talk to or help you deal with your thoughts??

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed May 22, 2024 1:39 am

So your dad made your fiancée aware that he was going to take her. Your fiancée signalled her willingness by the way she dressed. Your sister saw it and seems to have facilitated it. If your mother was around, perhaps she too turned a blind eye. And, unconsciously, you too understood it and wanted to allow it to happen.
In all, the deal was that your girl should be given to your father. Everyone on some level or other wanted it to happen. The silence made it all deniable and so brought it about.

Please tell us how it unfolded.

JamesWendy
Virgin

Wife with my Father

Unread post by JamesWendy » Wed May 22, 2024 8:10 am

Thanks for the responses, they're very helpful.

Yes strictly speaking the experiences I’m describing are not incest. But back then they were treated as incest, and dealt with calmly within the family. I never heard the word cuckold used openly until the 1990s. I actually do have some experience of incest, so understand those emotions quite well too.

My Mother was there to help and support me. She told me that I was imagining things and that everything was okay, normal. And I believed her.

Many people today enjoy reading about incest, hearing or fantasising about it; but then will absolutely condemn it every time in real life. The taboo, the nasty and naughty element, is abhorants; yet can be intriguing at the same time. It only occurs when reading of others though, as in reality it can be so different; were only loneliness, isolation, confusion and devastation are present. Deep seated emotions.

Life was getting very busy, what with the wedding only weeks away but also at work. So my worries sort of melted away, and everything seemed a lot more normal. So it was quite natural for me to ask Wendy “are you happy with the way our wedding plans are progressing”?

“Gosh yes love, they’re all going so smoothly, I’m really happy; can’t wait for our big day when I become Mrs G. Your family are being so helpful too, especially your Father and Babs; they’re both amazing. They’re making me feel part of your family already. I love being with them, and your mother she's lovely”.

We chatted on for a while and the more we chatted the more normal everything seemed. And my worries just melted away, for the time being at least. There was no hint that my father’s charm was developing their relationship in any unusual way, or making their relationship ‘special’ in any way; no evidence that he was getting any hold over her. Good news hopefully. Similarly Babs was just helping Wendy with her shopping, offering advice on clothes – style, colour, etc; what would suit Wendy best, look best on her, I suppose.

I don’t think my worries will return until after the wedding. Life will be so busy with little chance of anything cropping up that might trigger my worries. Well I hope so anyway.

A bit about Wendy ….. should have done that already! Well, she was 22 years old; an only daughter of very strict parents. By today’s standards you might think that she was abused as a child and into her teenage years. But her parent loved her and brought her up in the way they thought was right, and actually considered normal in those days. Wendy isn’t glamorous, but she’s quite attractive and has a lovely personality. She is ‘middle’ built (not slim and not fat!!) and had firm size “C” breasts. I had met her at a school dance about five years earlier, and we just seemed to click.

JamesWendy
Virgin

Wife with my Father

Unread post by JamesWendy » Wed May 22, 2024 8:39 am

The wedding was now history. All went well, as all of our family gatherings seemed to do. If there were any current problems or differences, they were kept well under wraps. We always put on a good show.

My worries have returned, but somehow, they didn’t seem to concern me so much. Maybe I’m just imagining things anyway. Or, time is a great healer they say; so maybe I’m just getting more used to the developing situation, more accepting of it. That Wendy might be falling under my Father’s spell. But one thing was certain, Wendy still loved me.

A bit about my Father ….. he was 47 years old, slim build, about 5’10” and worked as an engineer. A very charming guy, but he did have double standards; outwardly very religious, a regular church goer and organiser of many of the church’s functions. In his day to day life though he never let religion get in his way.

After the wedding, he upped his game with Wendy, getting her involved with him in the church. This gave him more opportunities to be alone with her, but somehow that no longer worried me. It’s a strange world.

Then one evening, after my father had picked Wendy up for a game of bridge at the church, I was sitting quietly in the sitting room just relaxing and thinking. And I wondered how and why my sister had persuaded my wife to change her wardrobe. From an ordinary very conservative wardrobe to a much broader collection with some very attractive items. So, just on an impulse, I decided to go and ask her.

“Hi Sis, hope I’m not interrupting anything” I said, as she opened the door. “Wendy’s out with Dad”, “I know” she chipped in. “So I just thought it would be a great opportunity for us to have a chat” I concluded.

After a while chatting I managed to change the subject “Tell me, why did you take Wendy under your wing so eagerly and get her to change the style of her wardrobe; by advising her when you were out shopping together” I said, getting straight to the point. “Well, she always dressed boringly and I thought it would make her look a bit more attractive. She’s a lovely girl, so why not” she responded. “To who” I blurted out. “Well Dad of course, he’s been eyeing her up for ages; you must have spotted that James, you can’t be totally blind” she continued critically.

My mind was in a whirl; feelings of confusion, jealousy, anger, in denial and many other emotions. But my body was responding in a totally different way, what’s going on, a total contradiction?

“But what about Mum, does she realise what’s developing” I continued, in an attempt to get my head around what was happening. “She’s not stupid and blind like you James. I think she’s relieved” Babs replied. “Let me explain” she continued, “after the birth of your brother Mum lost all interest in sex, for some reason, and became frigid I guess. Not nice for Dad, but he has remained faithful to her. But he needs someone to talk to, someone he can confide in. You can see that James, surely. And Wendy is so nice to him too”.

There was total silence for quite sometime. Then I just quietly said “I don’t understand any of this, I’ve got to go home Sis” and got up to leave. As I went my sister shouted “Has she gone out braless with Dad yet”.

“And have a stiff brandy when you get home love” she concluded with a chuckle.

When I got home I just sat in a daze, completely alone, until I eventually fell asleep.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Wed May 22, 2024 8:53 am

This is a subject that has long fascinated me. As you said, many years ago incestuous relationships within a family were not terribly uncommon. Growing up in a small city in western Canada which was quite religious, I knew or knew of at least a dozen families where there was sex between parents and children or siblings and sometimes both.

Some of the girls were damaged by what happened but some of them were just fine with what was going on. I dated 2 girls, one in Jr. high one in high school. Both of them initiated sex with me which was my good fortune because I was too shy to have ever suggested it myself.

Both of them spoke openly and comfortably about what was going on at home. They had close relationships with their families. The first girl was introduced to sex by her father in her early teens. I don't know what the situation was with her mother. The second girl's father was a widower. She too was introduced to sex by her father in her early teens. With her things were somewhat different in that her 3 brothers were also having sex with her.

Perhaps that played a role in my becoming a cuckold. Sex with her was incredibly good and there was something about knowing she was fucking her father and her brothers made it much more emotionally intense. We dated for several years. She was never exclusive with me. I knew that and never found it upsetting. In our early 20s I suggested marriage but she wasn't interested. Eventually she moved to another city.

CandA
Virgin

Unread post by CandA » Wed May 22, 2024 1:30 pm

James, thank you so much for returning to continue your story. I had become concerned when you stopped posting before, and hoped ill health had not befallen you.

Story reminds me much of the small town culture where I grew up as a child. In addition to that resonance, it also just happens to be one of the most intensely erotic scenarios I’ve ever read, and I can’t imagine the intense reality of living it.

I will be checking every day, hoping for updates, and can’t wait until you continue beyond the point of your earlier storytelling.

Thanks again!

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Wed May 22, 2024 11:27 pm

CandA wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 1:30 pm
James, thank you so much for returning to continue your story. I had become concerned when you stopped posting before, and hoped ill health had not befallen you.

Story reminds me much of the small town culture where I grew up as a child. In addition to that resonance, it also just happens to be one of the most intensely erotic scenarios I’ve ever read, and I can’t imagine the intense reality of living it.

I will be checking every day, hoping for updates, and can’t wait until you continue beyond the point of your earlier storytelling.

Thanks again!
:up:

JamesWendy
Virgin

Wife with my Father

Unread post by JamesWendy » Thu May 23, 2024 1:30 pm

My wife getting into bed woke me up. Being half asleep I sort of automatically ask her “What’s the time love?”

“A bit later than normal sweetheart, sorry, but we were celebrating our first ever win at bridge”

“Wow, congratulations. But where did you go?”

“We had a drink in the pub opposite the church. You know the one love, we’ve been there a few times. And then we chatted for a while in your Dad’s car. It was an amazing evening, I’ve never won anything before in all my life” Wendy responded.

My wife cuddled up closer to me and there was an awkward silence for a moment or two.

“I suppose he gave you a hug, more than once I expect. How did that make you feel, hope he didn’t embarrass you?” I continued cautiously

“Not in the slightest, why would I be embarrassed, we had a lovely time. He’s a great guy, so easy to chat to, I always feel so relaxed when I’m with him” she replied in a challenging way.

“So you like him hugging you?” I commented, half asleep, not really able to work out what I should say.

“ Yes darling, in the same way you seem to like me telling you about it” she answered, with more confidence now, as her hand discovered my now erect penis.

That sort of killed the conversation, and we just lay there in each other’s arms until we fell asleep.

But we did continue chatting over breakfast in the morning, I couldn’t let it go; I needed to know how my wife felt about my Father. My sister had opened my eyes to what she thought might be going on. So the time for worrying was over, the need to know had become over powering.

“So, how friendly are you with my Father, or is it more than friendly now?” I said, getting straight to the point!

“Well darling, your Dad has been so nice to me right from the start; welcoming me into your family. Introducing me to people at the church and helping me to join many of the church activities. And chatting with him is so relaxing” she finished, with an innocent, submissive and helpless look that Wendy naturally has; a look that men seem to like in a woman and find very disarming.

When I didn’t respond, she went on “Yes love, I have developed feelings for your Dad. And I know some of the things he likes, and dislikes too, when he looks at a woman, which is very useful. Your sister was a great help in that”.

“Have you ever gone out braless to meet my Father?” I asked sheepishly, thinking about my sister’s parting comment.

“Your Dad likes the natural look. Most guys do too. And actually, I love going braless, the feeling is great” without any shame, adding “And he’s kissed me too”.

My eye caught the time on the clock, so our conversation had to end abruptly. Work beckoned, but Wendy knew that this conversation wasn’t finished! And that my mind wouldn’t rest until every aspect of her feelings were exposed and understood.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Thu May 23, 2024 11:51 pm

Thanks for continuing your story.

You are telling it in a highly enjoyable way, not passing judgement and so respectful for you new Wife.
She seems to have been a submissive young Lady eager to please, and maybe a bit naive?

I hope you will continue sharing wo we can see how this continued to evolve.

Sincerely
elina
(submissive male)

JamesWendy
Virgin

Wife with my Father

Unread post by JamesWendy » Sat May 25, 2024 12:00 pm

After the conversation with Wendy over breakfast, it was very difficult for me to concentrate on work that day. And I suspect that Wendy might have had the same problem.

First, a little information about me; I’m 25, with a similar height and build to my Father. I worked for an insurance company, with a nice 9 till 5 job. At some point during the day I decided not to continue the conversation with my wife immediately I got home. But let things fester a little longer until we were relaxing in bed. I’d just watch and observe how she reacts to events during the evening, see if I can glean any information on how her feelings for my Dad might have developed, grown deeper.

The evening turned out to be very uneventful, very normal. Though I did notice Wendy was deep in thought a few times. So it didn’t seem too long until I was lying in bed watching my wife slowly undress and get ready to join me in bed. She has a lovely personality and I just lay there in a sort of trance as she took off her dress and undid her bra. She has lovely firm breasts, but not too firm, and enhanced by just a hint of sagging that gives them a heavenly image of sexual beauty.

When she joined me in bed we cuddled up under the duvet and, after my hands had explored her body for a few minutes, I commented “You never really answered my questions this morning sweetheart, did you?”

“What questions darling?” she responded all innocent like!

“Firstly sweetheart, just how friendly have you become with my Father? You told me how nice he’s been to you, how he’s helped you, how easy it is to chat to him …….. but you didn’t answer the question; how friendly have you become with my Father? Are you still friends, or is it something deeper?” I replied, trying to be very precise.

“Mmmmmm”, she moaned, as my left hand landed gently on her clitoris “It’s a lot more than friendship darling, a lot more. I have feelings for your Dad now, though I’m not sure exactly what they are or where they might lead me ”.

“And yes he sort of kissed me properly for the first time yesterday, when we were celebrating our big win at bridge. Well it was just one of his normal peck kisses on the mouth actually, but last night he lingered a while, held the kiss a few moments; so nice, just nice” she informed me.

By this time my hand had finished moving over the inside of her thighs and a finger was teasing her clit again; my wife so wet, so ready for my two fingers to move past her vulva into her vagina, deep into her pussy. My fingers working hard on giving her pleasure, moving freely in and out of her cunt, preparing her for the oncoming climax.

“And the final question sweetheart, has my Father seen you dressed without a bra?” I said firmly.

“Oh yes, yes, and he noticed” Wendy replied teasingly, breathlessly, pulling me closer as she neared an earth moving climax. At this point the conversation was totally forgotten, and we both concentrated on our best ever fuck. And the best ever night’s sleep that followed.

Over breakfast the next morning, in the cold light of day, I asked Wendy if she knew what my Father wanted for the future. And had she given any thought to what she really wanted. The answer to both questions was NO, but I’m sure the questions will be on both of their minds. But she was hoping that my Father would kiss her again soon.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sat May 25, 2024 12:48 pm

Thank you James.

So you have reached the point where you both climaxed thinking about your father and Wendy being sexual together. Wendy now now aware that you are highly turned on by what she is doing, as was she, and that you will not stand in your father’s way with your young wife. Roll on the rest of the story and your detailed cuckolding.

JamesWendy
Virgin

Wife with my Father

Unread post by JamesWendy » Mon May 27, 2024 1:12 pm

At the same time tomorrow, in less than 24 hours, my wife will be with my Father playing bridge. But this evening, we’re having a quiet time watching television. But Wendy’s thoughts are obviously elsewhere and which isn’t surprising as I’m struggling to stay awake. This often happens, when a program on TV isn’t interesting enough to hold our attention. But this time I didn’t interrupt Wendy in her thoughts, as they were likely to be concentrated on tomorrow’s activities with my Father.

As for this evening. an early night to bed I think.

As was quite usual back then, I was easily the first in bed; in time to enjoy watching my wife do a slow striptease as she prepared for bed. When we were settled down in bed, I asked “Are you nervous about tomorrow evening, I mean, you’re normally much more relaxed sweetheart?”

“Well yes, a bit. The bridge game is very important to Dad, especially after our success last week. And I doubt we can play as good two weeks running” Wendy replied.

“Then there’s the celebration afterwards, with a couple of dad’s friends. And it’s in a very posh hotel. My parents never took me to posh places. They’re a very nice couple, we get on very well with both of them; but I don’t want to let them or Dad down, because of my inexperience” she continued.

“But you’ll be with my Father, I thought you’d be impatient to be with him again” I chipped in. “I can’t wait to be with him again, the very thought excites me so much, you know very well it does” she replied quickly, adding thoughtfully “But the importance of the evening does worry me, makes me very nervous”.

“Well, you’ll be dressed perfectly love, you’ll look great. That’s the most important thing. And your amazing personality will do the rest, easily. That lovely cocktail dress you have would be just right. And you wouldn’t have to wear a bra with that dress; which would please my Father too” I added encouragingly.

“Are you sure?” she said, after a little thought.

“I want you to look your best, dazzling, so everyone will notice you. Don’t you want Dad to know that you have feelings for him?” I said quite firmly. “I want you to be happy, completely satisfied and fulfilled. I’m okay with you doing whatever you need to do, to achieve that. You must let people that are special to you know your feelings; demonstrate your feelings, sexually respond positively whenever you can, so that there is no doubt about how you feel” I instructed her honestly, but to my complete amazement.

My mind was in a turmoil, I was on an emotional high. I knew that a low would follow sooner or later, the pain always does. But I knew there was no alternative, it was too late for alternatives.

Wendy just whispered in my ear “Thank you darling, I love you so much” and turned over.

I’m not looking forward to this evening, the loneliness, the emotional disturbance, and confusion. I’ll have to find something challenging to occupy me.

CandA
Virgin

Unread post by CandA » Mon May 27, 2024 2:00 pm

What an amazing experience!

CandA
Virgin

Unread post by CandA » Mon May 27, 2024 2:05 pm

What an amazing experience!

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Mon May 27, 2024 6:47 pm

Hmmm?

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue May 28, 2024 12:51 am

Thanks JamesWendy,

I love your story.
Obviously, but you and your Wife were young and inexperienced at that time.
Also apparantly used to living in a highly patriarchical society, also evident from how your sister encouraged your Wife to become your fathers mistress.

I was more surprised with the way you encouraged your Wife and gave Her the green light to go all the way with your dad.

Really looking forward to see how this evolved and also to learn more about where both of you are today as this happened how many years ago now?

Sincerely
elina

CandA
Virgin

Unread post by CandA » Tue May 28, 2024 9:25 pm

I’d just like to say that this story for me is one of the most compelling I’ve ever read. The parallels between James & Wendy’s community during this time and my own are uncanny, though mine was in a conservative rural community in the American gulf south and James was in England.

My own early exploratory experiences are recalled with vivid erotic immediacy when reading, and I do look forward to every installment with eager hope.

Thank you James for sharing!

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Tue May 28, 2024 11:06 pm

I too am eagerly anticipating the next update!

You mentioned that many today would consider you wife abused by her parents - can you explain more of what you meant?
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue May 28, 2024 11:32 pm

Well,

I don't think I am naive....
I do think it is very much related to the local culture where each of us happen to live.

I just think it happens more in situatons where the parties are highly unequal in power and standing, like your first Wife who was young and naive in a very patriacal society being taken by a much older male.....

Given that your first Wifes relationship with your dad happened in the 60s, I guess you must be in your seventies by now (?) and that your current wife then is at least 50. For someone to enter into a sexual relationship with Her father at that age seems less likely; unless She has been used by Her father at an earlier age and accepted it at that time?

But then, what if it did happen? Would it not be easier for you to accept now?

Sincerely
elina