One for the cucks who please bulls - can you deepthroat and if so, what's the biggest cock you've had in your mouth?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Cucks - Biggest cock you’ve sucked (length)

3-5 inches
10%
6-8 inches
59%
9-10 inches
29%
11+ inches
2%

Total votes: 41

ohtobecucked
Virgin

One for the cucks who please bulls - can you deepthroat and if so, what's the biggest cock you've had in your mouth?

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Tue May 14, 2024 12:11 pm

Hey all,

As above - can you deepthroat and if so, what's the biggest cock (length or girth) you'v ever had?

Looking to try it soon and would love to hear your experiences.

Cheers!
Last edited by ohtobecucked on Wed May 15, 2024 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
A pussyfree Beta since 2014 - soon to be cuck (hopefully) - would love to have my holes used by a bull who’s also banging my wife 😁

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Re: One for the cucks who please bulls - can you deepthroat and if so, what's the biggest cock you've had in your mouth?

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Tue May 14, 2024 2:07 pm

Should make this a poll question. 7-7.5” for me but I have to have my head tilted over the side of the bed and have him push straight down my throat to take 7.5”. Reduces gaging and you get the pleasure of his balls rubbing back and forth across your eyes and nose…..wonderful!

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Re: One for the cucks who please bulls - can you deepthroat and if so, what's the biggest cock you've had in your mouth?

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Tue May 14, 2024 10:51 pm

That’s awesome, WBC - that’s a lot of cock, I know exactly the position you mean.

I was going to make a poll, but wasn’t sure how to word the answers. It’s easy enough if it’s just length or girth, but combing them will leave too many options. Should I just set it to length and then people can answer the girth question by replying??
A pussyfree Beta since 2014 - soon to be cuck (hopefully) - would love to have my holes used by a bull who’s also banging my wife 😁

scdawg
Trainable

Unread post by scdawg » Wed May 15, 2024 7:21 am

ohtobecucked wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 12:11 pm
Hey all,

As above - can you deepthroat and if so, what's the biggest cock (length or girth) you'v ever had?

Looking to try it soon and would love to hear your experiences.

Cheers!
Do you have a cock lined up? Are you going to swallow him?

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Wed May 15, 2024 11:16 am

Hey SC - nothing as yet, sadly. It’s only something I’ve recently really started to think about (properly that is), although tbh it’s been on my mind a lot since I first mentioned it!

I’d definitely like to try swallowing at point too. Is it something you’ve tried?? Any tips if you have??

Cheers for the reply 👍

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Wed May 15, 2024 2:01 pm

The biggest cock ever in my mouth a number of times was a full 9 inches and thick. It was a Greek gentleman I knew who also used my wife at the time. I tried to swallow him, but couldn't do it. I can swallow most men's cocks, but this gentleman was very thick and I mean like my wrist and I could ge the head of it just passed my gag point but that was the extent he could get into my throat. He did cum a number of times with it that deep and holding my head tight to him as much as possible, but had to back out after cumming, enough so I could breathe. I would hold him in my mouth until he was soft again. I would swirl my tongue around the head at this time when he would let me, but he was just so sensitive I was allowed feeling the head of his cock with my tongue only 2 or 3 times as he got softer. He was a rare one with that size. Most of the men I have sucked have been average or slightly above like maybe 7 inches and a few 8 or close to it. Sadly no 10 or 12 inchers of any color and I have sucked most races and colors to this point in my 82 years, 68 of them sucking cock..

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Wed May 15, 2024 4:53 pm

this was a while back, we had a guy with about 9-10 inches and thick. I wanted to watch his huge cock fucking my wife up close so I laid under her face up while he fucked her doggystyle. It was awesome to watch, when he was building to cum he even got somewhat bigger and harder. My wife could feel that he was about to explode in her, so she laid on my stomach and chest then told the guy to finish my mouth. Without hardly missing a thrust his cock popped out of her and with a shove he had his cock down my throat, I felt his cock pulsating in my mouth and his warm cum shooting down my throat.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Thu May 16, 2024 1:14 am

AZP - once again it sounds to me like you’ve lived a full, exciting and varied life - and haven’t given up yet!! Most inspirational!!

MG - you’re painting a wonderful picture here 😍, too! 9-10 is doing the highest numbers in the poll so far, seems to be the case that out in the wild (IE, not on Blacked.com) 9-10 is about the limit that people find, but I’m sure we’ll get someone soon with an 11+ story 🤞

I think anyone - straight, gay, bi, whatever - can look at a huge, thick cock and be turned on, or at the very least, impressed. But that’s the only downside I can see to thickness, just too difficult to get your mouth around. I’ve had seriously wide toys in my ass and been double fisted, because your ass can learn to stretch and then return to normal, but unless you dislocate your jaw, there’s cocks out there that are only gonna get the head into most mouths because they’re just too big.

I’m sure it’s a lot of fun practising tho’ 😅😅😂

atl0707
Virgin

Unread post by atl0707 » Thu May 16, 2024 9:45 am

About 8” uncut. He was huge, hard and really put my wife through the presses. I had clean-up duty and could barely get my mouth around it.

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Thu May 16, 2024 11:14 am

Great stuff, ATL - thanks for sharing! Sounds like it was a great cock.

AZCuckedMale
Virgin

Unread post by AZCuckedMale » Thu May 16, 2024 9:37 pm

Her main Bull is just over 9 inches and is training me to deep throat it but I'm not quite there yet unless he forces it, which isn't pleasant to be honest. That's the biggest I've tried.

Her other Bull is a friend of mine since high school. He's about 7.5 inches and not as thick so I can deep throat him fairly easily.

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Fri May 17, 2024 3:15 am

I've sucked my ex BIL quite a few times, many years ago during threesomes with my SIL and during foursomes with my ex wife too. Apparently, he was 8.5 inches and it was thick too. The first time he pushed just the tip in my mouth during a foot job from my SIL and it was the first time I'd had a man cum in my mouth, though not the first time I'd eaten his or another man's cum.
This turned my SIL on so much that whenever the three of us got together (In my attempt to get her to agree to a foursome as he used to be my wife's lover whilst I'd been working away) she would get me to suck him off and fluff him ready for her. He very soon started pushing his penis right down my throat for the visual aspect of it but would pull back slightly when he wanted to cum as he got a better sensation that way.
A few years later I gave my wife's boyfriend a lift home and he asked if I wanted to clean my wife's juices off his penis and I was so turned on after they'd been fucking downstairs all night that I agreed. He was 9 inches and it had a very thick tip but as I'm able to dislocate the right side of my jaw I was able to take him in my mouth a lot easier than my wife could, apparently. I could take most of him down my throat but I preferred to keep him in my mouth so that I could feel the sensation of him cumming and filling my mouth so I could taste his cum fully.

manmuscle
Trainable

Unread post by manmuscle » Fri May 17, 2024 5:22 am

I have a terrible gag reflex. Especially if I have recently eaten lunch/dinner.

My favorite was another married friend that just want me to service him while the GF watched. She really loved watching me suck another man's cock at her direction. She would play with herself the entire time and would be very wet.

When he was soft, he was about an inch and covered with foreskin. I mean he was very small, but then he grew and grew and grew to about 7". It was amazing to feel how hard he was. Once I deep throated him he was ready to cum. The GF would be commanding me to make him cum and swallow it all. I was afraid of cum going the wrong way and backed off the deep-throating. Plus, I wanted to taste his cum. She would have her hand on my head telling me to swallow it all. I would milk his cock back to limp and then kiss her. It was pretty hot.

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Fri May 17, 2024 7:49 pm

ohtobecucked wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 1:14 am
AZP - once again it sounds to me like you’ve lived a full, exciting and varied life - and haven’t given up yet!! Most inspirational!!

MG - you’re painting a wonderful picture here 😍, too! 9-10 is doing the highest numbers in the poll so far, seems to be the case that out in the wild (IE, not on Blacked.com) 9-10 is about the limit that people find, but I’m sure we’ll get someone soon with an 11+ story 🤞

I think anyone - straight, gay, bi, whatever - can look at a huge, thick cock and be turned on, or at the very least, impressed. But that’s the only downside I can see to thickness, just too difficult to get your mouth around. I’ve had seriously wide toys in my ass and been double fisted, because your ass can learn to stretch and then return to normal, but unless you dislocate your jaw, there’s cocks out there that are only gonna get the head into most mouths because they’re just too big.

I’m sure it’s a lot of fun practising tho’ 😅😅😂
Thanks. I love pleasuring other guys although now that I am older, I am not doing it as much as I used to. I wish I was, but most guys looking to get some head aren't looking for someone in their 80's. I've been fed by a number of black gentlemen and the better endow ones are still in the same range as my Greek friend was, as in 9-10 inches. Most though are average to maybe up to 8 inches. I enjoy doing them all still. :D

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri May 17, 2024 9:52 pm

I suck my wife's boyfriends cock a few times a week now. James has a gorgeous cock. It is nudging 8 inches, is thick and has some hot veins over it. He is fully lasered and is so smooth. He has big balls and I love sucking on them while my wife sucks his cock. I cannot deepthroat him like my wife does, yet. I enjoy him cumming in my mouth and I now swallow it every time. We play together 2 to 3 times per week now. When he sucks my cock he increasingly fingers my arse (he is bi). I have been fucking him for a few weeks now which my wife loves.

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Sat May 18, 2024 7:02 am

JA - that sounds awesome! Are you pussy free or still allowed? You did a great job describing that cock. Salivating thinking about it 😁 you’re a lucky guy.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat May 18, 2024 1:49 pm

ohtobecucked wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 7:02 am
JA - that sounds awesome! Are you pussy free or still allowed? You did a great job describing that cock. Salivating thinking about it 😁 you’re a lucky guy.
Hi,
I am not pussy free and never will be. My wife and I come before anyone else in our lifestyle. I do really enjoy sex with James now but only in a threesome with my wife. I am not turned on by the thought of the two of us dating or having sex away from her. Weird I know. But I do really love having his cock in my mouth and my goal is to be able to deepthroat him comfortably. He is a bottom and I am now regularly fucking him while Ann rides his face and kisses me (I stand at the foot of the bed and put his calves over my shoulders) we all bareback together now so I enjoy cumming in his arse. A couple of times James has cum without either of us touching his cock, just by being fucked. It is a wonderful new dynamic to our lifestyle.