How many cucks that are pussyfree now suck cock as an alternative?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Who has replaced pussy with cock in their PF relationship?

I’ve gone exclusively or mainly over to cock.
42%
I’ve not tried it yet but maybe soon??
25%
I do whatever I’m told to do!
17%
I’ve no plans to try anytime soon.
13%
I’ve no plan to EVER do it.
4%

Total votes: 24

ohtobecucked
Virgin

How many cucks that are pussyfree now suck cock as an alternative?

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Fri May 10, 2024 4:10 am

Hope this is ok to post here…

As above, how many of my fellow cucks are banned from pussy for life and now suck cock instead?

I’ve seen a few mention it and wondered how many folks here have gone that route.

Really want to try this for myself soon.

Thanks
Chris
Last edited by ohtobecucked on Thu May 16, 2024 3:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
A pussyfree Beta since 2014 - soon to be cuck (hopefully) - would love to have my holes used by a bull who’s also banging my wife 😁

AZPainter
Experienced

Re: How many cucks that are pussyfree now suck cock as an alternative?

Unread post by AZPainter » Fri May 10, 2024 10:06 am

I do. I was pretty much pussy free at the end of our marriage, which was caused by other issues than our sex life. My ex-wife got into drugs to the point I could not deal with that anymore and the druggie friends she was getting around her. I tried dating other women for several years the divorce, but being in my early 40's at that time, dating and playing "the dating games" was really becoming frustrating and annoying much of the time, for me. I have been bi sexual since my early teens, My former wife knew it and enjoyed that fact due to the added excitement it often added.

After the divorce and between dates, I often would suck cocks for a few guys I knew. This continued for several years but in 1999, I had had it with the "dating games" as I mentioned. One of the male friends I serviced orally introduced me to an acquaintance of his and co worker. I call him that as they didn't seem to be what I would call close friends, but more like friendly co-workers. Anyway, I began sucking this gentleman also, along with the other few friends. Over time the number of men I was giving BJ's to grew. The regulars, as I called them averaged around 7 guys, all married, only two knew each other, but being that in the winter months a lot of "snowbirds" would be in town and for those 4 -5 months the number of men I was servicing might grow to a dozen or so. There were also two semi regulars. Both of these traveled a lot due to their jobs as division directors for the companies they worked for. They came into town for a few days or a week about every 3-4 months. They would call and I would take care of their needs for their sexual tensions with oral relief.

Being single and having my studio in my home these men would call before coming over and if I was not busy with another man I would have them come over and I would take care of them. Sometimes, depending on ones work schedule, like the traveling guys I mentioned, I would go to their hotel in the evenings after their work and take care of their needs. Most all of them were married men who's wives either had given up on sex totally or close to it. Others wives just would not give oral sex or only at specific times and even then really didn't like doing it for them. I am amazed how many women get to a certain age and feel they have done their wifely duty and just do not want or allow any type of sex at all. None of the men I did would reciprocate. They just wanted a quality blow job to let off some steam , so to speak. I provided that and loved it.

Now in my early 80's and having my son living with me and back in my hometown. Sucking cock isn't as easy, but I still love doing it, but it just isn't very often I get to do it anymore, sadly. I miss the feel of a cock in my mouth and the taste of a fresh load. I still enjoy looking at women, but little to no desire for them anymore. I still look and admire and paint them now and then, but that is it.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Fri May 10, 2024 10:31 am

I will suck cock if my wife wants me to suck her boy friend. She only asks me to do that when she isn't feeling well otherwise she will suck his cock.

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Fri May 10, 2024 11:57 am

Would love to see a poll on this question. I’ve just become pussyfree with my wife so I’m guessing a lot of more cocks are in my future.

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Fri May 10, 2024 11:59 am

Let’s see if I can edit it in… thanks for replying! How long have you been PF for??
A pussyfree Beta since 2014 - soon to be cuck (hopefully) - would love to have my holes used by a bull who’s also banging my wife 😁

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Fri May 10, 2024 12:02 pm

Now with a poll! I hope the answers are ok 👍

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Fri May 10, 2024 6:25 pm

I have no plans for it. But my wife has had a fantasy about being with 2 bisexual men together since before we ever met. So I would do it for her under the right circumstances.

atlcuckcpl
Virgin

Unread post by atlcuckcpl » Sun May 12, 2024 6:23 am

My wifes boyfriend got her into enjoying having me sexually service him whenever he wanted. He enjoys the sexual domination as much as the sex. She even got into him having me suck him off if she wasn't in the mood for sex. She got off n having him sexually use me. It didn't take much for her to enjoy watching me suck him off as she dearly loves having me clean them both after sex.

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Sun May 12, 2024 6:50 am

ATL - sounds like you’ve both something good going on there! Are you pussy free, too?? The boyfriend getting access to your wife’s pussy and you only getting to suck his cock at her command must be a huge turn-on.

You must be so pleased with how your relationship has turned out? At this point nothing would make me give up being pussy free. There’s no chance my wife will ever want my dick again. I’d love to be coming back here in another 10 to celebrate 20 years. Ideally by then my wife will be getting dick elsewhere giving both of us the real benefits of this lifestyle.

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Sun May 12, 2024 7:31 am

So how many wannabe cucks or just married men turned to sucking cock after your wife went thru menapause and her sex drive dropped and it hurts to have sex for her. As a sexual beta male even with a 7” cock, I found myself wanting cock a lot now that me and my wife rarely have intercourse and less frequently just any kind of sex. Anyone else experience the same desires after wife’s sex drive drops and you feel the need to be sexually submissive?

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Sun May 12, 2024 7:47 am

Can’t help on that one - too young so she’s not gone through the menopause yet.

I’m in a very similar boat otherwise tho - I’m a beta but erect I’m just over 8”, so our dynamic is slightly different to a lot here…

However! My wife has always struggled to take it (if she was really horny when we still had sex, I could get it all in, but the length is problem for her). She’s much more of a girth gal, and while mine isn’t super thick, she’s said her ideal partner if / when she does go for it she’d want a BF to be about 6” and with a hefty girth.

It’s caused much amusement over the years, I always used to tease her., saying almost any other woman out there would be delighted to have easy access to an 8” cock. But it’s made this relationship closer to the lifestyle we / I aant - denial on all levels, pussy free and eventually under lock and key soon too!

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Sun May 12, 2024 1:05 pm

Pussyfree is a mindset and being denied and controlled adds to it no matter how big your cock is. My wife also says if she ever cheats again it will be with a short 5-6” cock but preferably thick too.

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Sun May 12, 2024 11:19 pm

WB69 - great minds think alike, hey 😁

AZCuckedMale
Virgin

Unread post by AZCuckedMale » Mon May 13, 2024 3:35 am

Yes to some extent. My fiancé's main Bull makes me suck him off a few times a week. I was never bi before and in the beginning it kind of grossed me out but lately it's a huge turn on. Maybe being caged almost two months and pussy free almost five years is a factor but a I like it so much now I wish he'd have me do it more often.

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Mon May 13, 2024 4:33 am

AZ - it’s probably worth just asking the question of him and your wife, let them know you’re really enjoying satisfying him and you’d like to do it more regularly. I’d imagine this would please them both and you get more dick too. Everyone’s a winner!

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Mon May 13, 2024 4:54 am

Sorry if I missed any answers here, but do any of you go even further with the bull? Are both your holes available should they or your wife demand it?

I used to play with a lot of BIG toys before my daughter was born so I know how good it can feel - and I’ve taken fist shaped ones, huuuge butt plugs with no real effort (well, training but that was fun too!) so I know how good it can feel.

Just wondering who else here would give their ass up to the bull if commanded (or you just really want to anyways 😁).

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Mon May 13, 2024 5:41 am

When my wifey rendered me permanently pussyfree she suggested that I suck cock as a substitute. I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed it. Now I spread my elderly asscheeks, too.

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Mon May 13, 2024 6:15 am

Teensy - wow, it seems like your wife knew exactly what she wanted and also what you’d be getting too.

It’s odd because I’ve never found men attractive in the way I find my wife / other women attractive. I’d never date a guy, nor marry, nor anything else. My wife is the only woman for me, but even if she wasn’t, I’d still only be looking to meet women…

But on the other hand, there’s something about a rock-hard cock filling you up that a woman can never really offer (even with good strapons, etc).

I can just imagine me now, caged up for life, on my back while a big, thick cock is hammering my ass. My wife sat nearby smiling to her BF and telling him to fuck me harder.

I do hope that it’s something that comes my way in the near future. My wife can have the bull Monday to Friday and l’ll have him for the weekend 😉😁

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon May 13, 2024 12:19 pm

I am different in that I fuck my wife at least 4 times per week and we are swingers in a group. She has been hotwifing for many years as well and currently has a boyfriend that is bi. I have gone from strict hetero in my early 20s to now enjoying giving and receiving blowjobs with Ann's boyfriend James. James enjoys being a bottom and I have fucked him a few times now, much to the pleasure of my wife who is usually riding his face and kissing me while I do it. I will never be pussy free and am not interested in dating a guy or only mm sex but in our threesomes pretty much anything goes now.

AZCuckedMale
Virgin

Unread post by AZCuckedMale » Mon May 13, 2024 9:14 pm

ohtobecucked wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 4:33 am
AZ - it’s probably worth just asking the question of him and your wife, let them know you’re really enjoying satisfying him and you’d like to do it more regularly. I’d imagine this would please them both and you get more dick too. Everyone’s a winner!
Thanks for the advice. I told Him earlier while he was with her and he said he'd start stopping over to have me service him when she's at work. He even let me suck it a little after he was done with her. She thinks it's cute I want to do that for him now so we're all happy about it.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Wed May 15, 2024 5:52 am

While I do get that cuckolding can often be related to being bi or even going full on cock only slave. That is not the case for all cucks. Your list should have included never plan on doing so. Being a cuck is not about sucking dick.

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Thu May 16, 2024 3:17 am

VMB - I’ll see if I can add it now just incase (although it is kinda covered by option 4 👍

Addendum - new poll option added!

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Thu May 16, 2024 3:56 am

I’m finding the longer I’m pussyfree, my desire for cock increases dramatically. Anyone else?

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Thu May 16, 2024 4:26 am

Hey WB - it’s a really interesting phenomenon for me. Here and on the few other forums I frequent, almost everyone who is PF and has been for a decent amount of time (1 year+ I’d say, anecdotally) seems to go from a passing interest in sucking or taking cock to when you get up near 10 years (probably actually from 5 years onwards) end up actually craving cock.

I’ve also seen that the vast majority of these men also are not attracted to males - they’re not gay, not bi, would not date a man - and yet, just a picture of a rock hard cock or even the description of one is enough to make us weak at the knees! 😁

I’m looking to start sucking cock soon for definite, whether that’s my wife’s eventual bull or just random guys, I’m not sure. But I do know that since it’s extremely unlikely I’ll ever get to have PIV sex ever again, the thought of dropping to my knees and deep-throating a fat dick before getting thrown to the floor to get my ass full of it too is what drives me at the moment.

My wife’s pussy is permanently out of bounds anyway, so it’s not a case of either / or, it’s only cock for me in the future anyway. I might as well embrace it.

It’s a shame we can’t post pics here, it’d be great to fill the thread with picture of fat, cum-dripping cocks for the cucks to admire 😍😍

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Tue May 21, 2024 7:22 am

Ottobecucked, great observations.
However, in my case, I have a long history for wanting cock, However, now that I'm now in a pussyfree agreement with my wife, my desire has grown. Also, I've observed personally and from others that once a beta male submits to an alpha hard throbbing cock and feel it explode in you mouth and fully submit to the alpha male, there is something addicting about it. Therefore, you desire increases dramatically as you suck more and more alpha cocks. The taste, the warmth, the firmness in your mouth and throat, the submission, it all feels so natural for a beta male to submit and please the alpha male. It's the natural order of things. I now jerk off to stories and videos of beta males or sissy's being forced to submit to a superior alpha male and if I could only chose between fucking pussy or sucking alpha cock, I'd choose cock everytime now.