New levels of cuckoldry

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
StagLifeSac
Virgin

New levels of cuckoldry

Unread post by StagLifeSac » Sun May 12, 2024 4:13 pm

Usually when my wife goes out to have sex with another man, she will leave me uncaged and free to stroke. But recently she went out to fuck another man and left me locked. It was pure angst ecstasy! The only stimulation I could enjoy was a vibrator up my ass. It was pure heaven. I even made a little video begging her to stay out all night having sex with her date. When she got home, I was allowed to worship he freshly fucked pussy and was kept locked for days afterwards.

I also recently had the extreme pleasure of my wife pegging me while I was caged. I enjoyed it so much! My caged cock bouncing up and down as my wife pounded her strap on deep into my asshole. I was begging her to fuck me harder and to please go out more often to fuck more men.

I feel like I've graduated to an exciting new level of cuckoldry.
StagLifeSac- a Sacramento area cuckold
https://fetlife.com/users/8389870
It’s my duty as my wife’s cuckold to ensure her sex with other men is as pleasurable for her as possible.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Re: New levels of cuckoldry

Unread post by MartasBoy » Sun May 12, 2024 7:11 pm

StagLifeSac wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 4:13 pm
Usually when my wife goes out to have sex with another man, she will leave me uncaged and free to stroke. But recently she went out to fuck another man and left me locked. It was pure angst ecstasy! The only stimulation I could enjoy was a vibrator up my ass. It was pure heaven. I even made a little video begging her to stay out all night having sex with her date. When she got home, I was allowed to worship he freshly fucked pussy and was kept locked for days afterwards.

I also recently had the extreme pleasure of my wife pegging me while I was caged. I enjoyed it so much! My caged cock bouncing up and down as my wife pounded her strap on deep into my asshole. I was begging her to fuck me harder and to please go out more often to fuck more men.

That is exciting. Congratulations. It sounds like she is understanding more about how you like to be teased and denied, and she is enjoying playing with it more.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon May 13, 2024 1:06 am

Congratulations.

It is very good to see not only that you are happy to discover a new level of submission and devotion to your Wonderful Superior Wife, but also that She now apparantly has discovered that keeping you locked and pegging you is the appropriate way for Her to threat you.

Has this also led you to serve your WIfe more extensively and submissively than before?
Has She discovered that She may be able to now delegate more of the houseworking activities etc to you so She can free up time to spend with Her lover(s)?

Sincerely
elina

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Mon May 13, 2024 3:27 am

How would you feel if she left the key to your cage with the other man?

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Mon May 13, 2024 5:50 am

Congrats!!! Sounds to me like in next to no time, your wife and her bull will be treating you to a spitroasting 😁 if you think the vibe felt good, wait until you’ve got a real cock in there and you can feel it pulsing, I bet you’d love it.

My own ideal setup for my wife and myself (when she does take the next step and finds a lover) would be that I never get to have sex, oral - anything at all with my wife! I’m currently not allowed to see her undress and since 2014 have been Pussyfree. The ban on nudity / undressing has only been the past few years but we discussed one night, she said she wasn’t planning to ever have sex with me again and so there was no real reason to allow me to see her silly soft white skin and wonderful nipples and apart from by accident when I’ve walked into our room and she’s been changing (usually meaning I’ll get a ban for a few days, no touching myself) I’ve not seen her fully naked - which turns me on hugely and she likes it too.

As I was saying, the ideal would be that she soon finds a bull for all HER needs and then eventually
I’m forced to suck him off and let him fuck me when there are days she can’t / won’t / isn’t around for serving him. But if I can do more to help her have more time with a prospective lover than I’ll absolutely do what I can to help that.

Remember to fill us in on al the going’s on when you can. I can guarantee that if you start getting the bull to fuck you as well as sucking him off, you’ll be living the absolute dream of most of the guys on here - me included! 😁

Best of luck and I hope you both enjoy yourselves!!
A pussyfree Beta since 2014 - soon to be cuck (hopefully) - would love to have my holes used by a bull who’s also banging my wife 😁

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Wed May 15, 2024 9:42 am

StagLifeSac wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 4:13 pm

I had to be caged when I slept on the couch and served them breakfast in bed, if I wanked I had 10 seconds of extasy then 10-20 minutes of refractory jealousy then possibly 2 more wanks and jealousy the rest of my sleep

StagLifeSac
Virgin

Unread post by StagLifeSac » Wed May 15, 2024 4:39 pm

NSEW1 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 3:27 am
Incredible!
It’s my duty as my wife’s cuckold to ensure her sex with other men is as pleasurable for her as possible.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Thu May 16, 2024 3:33 am

NSEW1 wrote:
Her boytoy wore it around his neck and always challenged me to take it from him

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Thu May 16, 2024 3:35 am

emca753 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 3:33 am
NSEW1 wrote:
Ha! And if you challenged him, what would happen? Would he smack you down?

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Thu May 16, 2024 3:38 am

NSEW1 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 3:35 am
emca753 wrote:
NSEW1 wrote:
Of course, we were the same size but he was a tough badboy highschooler and I knew better than to challenge him

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Thu May 16, 2024 3:42 am

emca753 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 3:38 am
NSEW1 wrote:
emca753 wrote:
NSEW1 wrote:
Of course, we were the same size but he was a tough badboy highschooler and I knew better than to challenge him
It sounds like a no-win situation! By not doing anything, your wife will see you as weak and scared. But if you challenge him and lose, it will confirm your beta status. But at least she might give you credit for trying.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Thu May 16, 2024 3:50 am

NSEW1 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 3:42 am
emca753 wrote:
NSEW1 wrote:
emca753 wrote:

It sounds like a no-win situation! By not doing anything, your wife will see you as weak and scared. But if you challenge him and lose, it will confirm your beta status. But at least she might give you credit for trying.
Sonja loved my tolerance with their relationship, my financial support for thier son, his Kawasaki 750, his Coors and Export A's and the OT I did so they could go to raves and Toronto weekends while I minded the baby our kids and did his homework, Sonja always said she had the best of both worlds :)

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Thu May 16, 2024 4:26 am

That is lovely!

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Fri May 17, 2024 12:43 am

emca753 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 3:50 am
NSEW1 wrote:
emca753 wrote:
NSEW1 wrote:

Sonja loved my tolerance with their relationship, my financial support for thier son, his Kawasaki 750, his Coors and Export A's and the OT I did so they could go to raves and Toronto weekends while I minded the baby our kids and did his homework, Sonja always said she had the best of both worlds :)
Nobody should call this a no-win situation,
Clearly Sonja won, just like I think Her cuckold hubby wanted it to be!!

Sincerely
elina
Last edited by elina on Mon May 20, 2024 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Fri May 17, 2024 1:57 am

elina wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 12:43 am
emca753 wrote:
NSEW1 wrote:
emca753 wrote:

Nobody should can till a no-win situation,

Sincerely
elina
You are an astute woman elina and I think a possible third winner was Kevin ;)

StagLifeSac
Virgin

Unread post by StagLifeSac » Sat May 18, 2024 1:49 pm

elina wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 1:06 am
Congratulations.

It is very good to see not only that you are happy to discover a new level of submission and devotion to your Wonderful Superior Wife, but also that She now apparantly has discovered that keeping you locked and pegging you is the appropriate way for Her to threat you.

Has this also led you to serve your WIfe more extensively and submissively than before?
Has She discovered that She may be able to now delegate more of the houseworking activities etc to you so She can free up time to spend with Her lover(s)?

Sincerely
elina
We have discussed her leaving me home caged with a list of chores as she goes out with her lovers. When she gets home from her date and is she approves of my work then she'll allow me to worship her freshly fucked pussy. If she doesn't approve, then she makes me watch her lovers cum drip out of her pussy onto the floor and then I have to lick it up.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sun May 19, 2024 3:07 pm

emca753 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 1:57 am
elina wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 12:43 am
emca753 wrote:
NSEW1 wrote:

Nobody should can till a no-win situation,

Sincerely
elina
You are an astute woman elina and I think a possible third winner was Kevin ;)
Elina is a wonderful poster, but...he's a cuck like the rest of us. I made the same mistake, too. He doesn't pose as a woman/wife, but his posts shows the mind and empathy of a female. He was my favorite hotwife...'til I figured out he was a man.

Fuck! I'd marry him if he was a girl!

Troilus

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon May 20, 2024 12:43 am

StagLifeSac wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 1:49 pm
elina wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 1:06 am
Congratulations.

Sincerely
elina
We have discussed her leaving me home caged with a list of chores as she goes out with her lovers. When she gets home from her date and is she approves of my work then she'll allow me to worship her freshly fucked pussy. If she doesn't approve, then she makes me watch her lovers cum drip out of her pussy onto the floor and then I have to lick it up.
That to me sounds like a wonderful idea.
I think all submissive cucks should show their gratitude to their Cuckoldresses by working hard on tasks they have been awarded by their Cuckoldress when She is out enjoying Herself.

And being allowed to clean Her Wonderful pussy when She returns home will be the perfect reward!!
The punishment if the cuck fails to please his Cuckoldress sounds rather mild though.....

Sincerely
elina
(Deeply submissive male)