Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Rover68uk
Trainable

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by Rover68uk » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:06 am

As a long time lurker of your thread I have to congratulate you all on your progress. I am sure it is an inspiration to all.

This party will really be another huge milestone. The 6 months is a wonderful thing to celebrate, taking it from a dalliance perhaps to being something on the road to a long term relationship. Therefore it is only right I suppose that it is a more public acknowledgement of the new dynamic in the marriage and most notably both the sexual lives of the happy couple.

My suggestion for a suitable marking of this semi anniversary would perhaps be something that removes somethign that you perhaps take for granted. Therefore I would suggest that your Bull/wifes bf takes sole ownership of your cage keys. He is the alpha and sexual provider for your wife so why should he now not become the sexual arbiter of you and the marriage as a whole?

Whilst that would to a degree be a gift from you and your wife to your Bull as a sign of dedication and committment, it could also come with the punishment angle in that your wife will formally hand the keys to her Bf at the party in front of everyone, perhaps alongside a key to your house.

This wouldnt require any nudity or outward embarassment for any guests who are more vanilla but would be very symbolic and erotic none the less

WarrenOldcuck
Virgin

Unread post by WarrenOldcuck » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:58 am

What a great idea, get him ridiculed in front of his friends, then probably family,neighbours and work colleagues (as was said before, people talk) and get him to a point where likely he'll be ashamed to show his face in public. Some of you need to get a grip on reality.

KevDi69
Experienced

Unread post by KevDi69 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:28 am

Wow! Another exciting weekend of developments.
I’m confused about the ‘real’ versus ‘fake’ six month anniversary. Is the real anniversary when they actually first cucked you or the date that she told you she cucked you? Please elaborate.
Punishment: I think outing you as a cuck to your friends Is a harsh punishment, but it seems like DDWHW would consider that just another advancement in your cuckolding. Since DDW will still be wearing his cage I think she could have some of her girlfriends or other women in attendance flirt and tease him through during the party. Give him a hug and kiss when they arrive. Maybe kiss/lick his neck or earlobe, which would send electric shocks down to his caged dick. Maybe have a couple “accidentally“ expose themselves in front of him. (Then bust him for looking) All these things would drive any horny man crazy especially one who’s been caged for the last month. Have fun you two (three)!

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:12 am

I am likely not the target audience here, because I don’t see what is happening to be strengthening their relationship at all and to me the actions of the boyfriend suggest that he is not a friend to their relationship. No doubt ddwhw is learning a lot about her sexuality and having the time of her life. And ddw seems to be tittilated at times by second hand recounting of the action. But in the meantime, he has gone from a loving and intimate partner of his wife to a roommate or pet that she occasionally makes time to care for. But if the BF happens to call at the last minute while she is hanging out with her roommate, guess where she is going because she isn’t allowed to say no to him.

The impetus for restricting hubby was presented as ddwhw being a one man woman when it came to sex, but that is out the window. And the “control” she prizes so much over ddw is now revealed to be control by BF telling her what she can and can’t do with hubby and meting out punishment to hubby for not playing along.

I suspect the “punishment” is going to be forcing hubby to move into the guest room so that there is no chance he accidentally seeing her naked again. While BF also sets about sharing her with his friends to emphasize his control over who she has sex with. It will be just another step down the path of separating her physically and mentally from ddwhw. And both will profess that they have no choice but to continue down the path because ddwhw is loving it and isn't allowed to tell BF no. And ddw said yes once, so he no longer has the option to tap the brakes.

To me the party is just one more push by the BF trying to get ddw to snap. He wants ddw humiliated in front of his friends and to have his nose rubbed in what is happening with his wife until he snaps and objects. Then BF will make his move and emphasize to ddwhw how “unreasonable” ddw is being since he was the one that wanted all this to begin with. Just ready to drive another wedge in between them. Chemical and pheromone driven bonding is real and by denying ddw and ddwhw the ability to sleep together, have sex, etc. while doing much of the same with ddwhw, he will eventually rebond her to himself.

Sorry if that comes across as critical, but my criticism is for the BF, not ddw and ddwhw. I don’t see what is happening as emotionally healthy when all the discussions of the pathforward between them happen in sexually loaded situations with her wrapped around him demanding his acquiescence to what her BF wants next. Maybe there are clear headed conversations happening about their path that are not being talked about, but of not, it just feels like emotional coercion to me.

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:39 am

👆🏻well said texrockdog.....🫵🏻

WarrenOldcuck
Virgin

Unread post by WarrenOldcuck » Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:54 am

I second that 👍

frb
Virgin

Unread post by frb » Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:08 am

For the umpteenth time, both DDW and DDWHW are in total control here, as a team. Either one of them would tap out the moment their relationship was threatened, and the other one would respect that. I don't know why this isn't obvious by now.

I'm not trying to put down those of you who can't see this. I'm just kind of baffled.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:36 am

frb wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:08 am
For the umpteenth time, both DDW and DDWHW are in total control here, as a team. Either one of them would tap out the moment their relationship was threatened, and the other one would respect that. I don't know why this isn't obvious by now.

I'm not trying to put down those of you who can't see this. I'm just kind of baffled.
I have read the thread since the very start and I get exactly the opposite impression. DDWHW has said at least twice something to the effect of “I can’t tell my BF no.” And every time she solicits DDWs “input”, she wraps him up tight in an embrace before telling him what her bf wants. It is a very emotionally controlling move, daring him to object or struggle free. It is the kind of move designed to obtain acquiescence, not input. Sitting on the couch at home and facing each other and saying “lets discuss where we are. Are you happy?” is not the kind of open 2-way communication we have heard about. They may have had other discussions about the limits of what BF can and can’t do, but they have not related any of that here, leaving us to fill in the blanks with context clues.

I absolutely believe DDWHW is sincere and honest when she says she loves DDW and has no plans to leave him. I do not believe the same about BF. I think he is doing the things necessary to drive a wedge between them and to slowly force DDW to resent him, and by extension DDWHW. Time will tell, but there are more than a few couples who have posted here who were deeply in love and had great communication whose relationships did not survive.

frb
Virgin

Unread post by frb » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:35 am

Have all the doubts you want. All that I ask is that you create a different thread to express them in. Please.

DDW and DDWHW are playing a game.

A game

They are playing a game with each other.

A game.

Making negative comments to them ruins the game for them. They've said this a hundred times. They will stop posting if people continue to make these kinds of doom-and-gloom predictions. Nobody wins. Everyone loses.

I am not impugning your sincerity. All I ask is that you do not comment negatively on this thread. Make another thread. Call it, "Sincere concerns about DDW and DDWHW" if you want. That way you can express your concerns and not ruin their game and shut down the thread.

Deal?

safira

Unread post by safira » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:12 pm

frb wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:35 am
I ask is that you create a different thread to express them in.
no.
They will stop posting…
that’s fine. i’ll wish them health.
but here, again, you reveal yourself: “just don’t cut off our dopamine”.

All I ask is that you do not comment negatively on this thread.
seems that, again, some readers are voicing concern over what appears to be an unhealthy situation. just as the two authors of this thread are adults who can make their own relationship decisions, so too are they perfectly capable of blocking folks who might point out the clouds over their picnic. i don’t get the impression that anyone does so out of meanness, but rather out of genuine concern.
Deal?
no.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:19 pm

DDW was directed by DDWHW to ask our advice about how he should be “punished” for doing something totally innocuous. My advice is to consider the idea of “punishment” for what he did a ridiculous suggestion and to consider the BF an enemy of the marriage because of how he has behaved. If that advice is unwelcome, there is a super easy option available for them to label me as a foe and they will never see my messages again.

I get that it is a game. But this is also a discussion forum. I have no doubt of their love for each other and my posts have been neither negative or critical towards that aspect of their relationship. I have criticized what I see as manipulation by the boyfriend that I think has negative intent. It really doesn't matter anyways because we are already past the date of their 6 month anniversary based on his postings, so the party has likely already happened anyway. I will stop posting about my opinions at this point just to not belabor the issue.

frb
Virgin

Unread post by frb » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:52 pm

Safira we've been over this with you a dozen times, patiently explained to you why you should treat this thread differently, and pointed out that you have hundreds of other threads in the forum to comment in at will. I've tried to be reasonable but I'm now out of patience and will simply ask the mods to remove any post of yours from this thread, whether it's harassing or not.

txrockdog I appreciate your point and equally appreciate your self-restraint.

JeffBingham
Trainable

Unread post by JeffBingham » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:01 pm

frb wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:52 pm
I've tried to be reasonable but I'm now out of patience and will simply ask the mods to remove any post of yours from this thread, whether it's harassing or not.
😂😂😂

safira

Unread post by safira » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:09 pm

frb wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:52 pm
Safira we've been over this with you a dozen times, patiently explained to you why you should treat this thread differently...
... and I disagree with you. Get used to it.

...will simply ask the mods to remove any post of yours from this thread, whether it's harassing or not.
Go ahead and be a dick if you like. Internet spaces are full of assholes like you propose to be. Do what you feel.
I'm not here for you and your fellow dopamine vampires. I'm here to read about people like myself, to commiserate, to gain knowledge, and sometimes, to get my rocks off.
That said, I can't and don't get my rocks off on observing anyone else's suffering. It ain't in me to do it.
...but you go right ahead and be you.

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:32 pm

DDWHW - Wow, I certainly did not expect that level of interest and suggestions for cuck's punishment - and for the party which I will get into in a minute. And yes, I saw there were a few of you that were proposing that I be the one punished. And while that may make sense at this point it is his punishment that is on the table.

I will be upfront, I did not consider any of the truly physically demeaning suggestions (sucking off my bf etc). I don't know if I will ever want anything like that, it is more the mind game that we like, as one of you did suggest.

So with that I've decided that it is time for him to try panties. And I will take him shopping to add to it. I don't know when and for how long but it makes sense I think.

And as you have heard, we are having a party this weekend. And there have been cautionary tales. Well, I have taken them into consideration and realized that perhaps the audience may not be the best just yet. So I asked bf if there was a way around it, and only including people that would understand it. He was a little surprised at the request and asked if I was serious about it, and would I accept the responsibility for having to change the event? I said I would. "You are willing to accept punishment so your cuck gets to save some face?" I said that I was willing to do just that, whatever it took. So now our event is smaller and does not include any friends of his or close associates that would not understand.

However, I also have a debt to pay now and I don't know what it will be.

Thank you for the punishment suggestions for cuck, although now it seems some of you may get your wish in that I may be punished as well. DDWHW

Deepdownwannabe
Experienced

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:50 pm

DDWHW - and our first date was 21 October so the 6 months would be this week.....DDWHW

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:07 pm

Good move not inviting folks who might take offense to the cuckolding LS and blab it where you don't want it.

MrR-BW
Prepubescent

Unread post by MrR-BW » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:18 pm

DDWHW, I'm glad you stuck up for your hubby!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:17 pm

DDWHW - I am glad that you have proven some of the posters here who doubted your commitment to your marriage with DDW wrong.
I certainly hope you have a wonderful time with your bf and DDW

_xavier_
Virgin

Unread post by _xavier_ » Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:02 pm

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:32 pm
So with that I've decided that it is time for him to try panties. And I will take him shopping to add to it. I don't know when and for how long but it makes sense I think.
I think that should be fun for you. I'm happy to have contributed to your decision, and for the most part that seemed like it generated a good discussion.

I look forward to hearing about the shopping trip and what creative ideas you come up with to enhance it.

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:28 am

Now wifey is getting punished because she stood naked in her bedroom, wanting her husband to walk in on her- instead of just saying excuse me---like normal lol--the BF has to hear of this horrible mistrust in judgment ... 😉......now because she isn't willing to completely demascate her husband further in front of others- her BF is gonna make her pass yet another " punishment" test.. of this stuff paid the bills it would be awesome!!-- yeah, but nahhh--it's all sexual fantasy in their heads- grab your tissue boxes boys the weekend is only a few days away! 🙌💦😛

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:56 am

I must preface this by saying, all I know about the three of you is what I've read in this thread.

It sounds to me like DDWHW has presented one of those 'hard no's' to her BF with regard to who attends this six-month party. BF can present demands, but they must also be reasonable. If his intent is embarrassing and humiliating DDW in front of friends, etc, then I see the original party plans as going too far. If he's unreasonable and makes demands that adversely impact DDW and HW in their normal, day-to-day lives, then there's a problem.

HW, panties for DDW is a reasonable 'next step.' For the party, if there's to be a punishment added, maybe a plug, and a very tight pantie girdle for DDW to wear during the party. Something that - in playing the game - he's reminded of his status.

If HW is to receive punishment, BF can certainly execute this in any number of ways that both he and HW will enjoy, and possibly open the next door in her pleasure. He could introduce her to light BDSM for example, or invite his friend in to satisfy her. Maybe the swinger couple they went to dinner with; they both seduce her and introduce her to lesbian sex.

At the same time, maybe I'm reading into this, something that's not there at all. Here's hoping this is all resolved sooner than later.

Rover68uk
Trainable

Unread post by Rover68uk » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:23 am

"Thank you for the punishment suggestions for cuck, although now it seems some of you may get your wish in that I may be punished as well. DDWHW"

Well with it just being "scene" folks now attending I think that both wife and cuck are in for a real mind fuck...and of course the real thing for wifey!
The formal handing over of control of the cage key in front of guests could be a real symbolic and erotic moment as would simply beign constantly at the side of your lover/bull for the duration of the party whilst cuck acts as the waiter/bar staff/helper.

Looking forward to the details after the event.

viking53
Prepubescent

Unread post by viking53 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:21 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:32 pm
DDWHW - Wow, I certainly did not expect that level of interest and suggestions for cuck's punishment - and for the party which I will get into in a minute. And yes, I saw there were a few of you that were proposing that I be the one punished. And while that may make sense at this point it is his punishment that is on the table.

I will be upfront, I did not consider any of the truly physically demeaning suggestions (sucking off my bf etc). I don't know if I will ever want anything like that, it is more the mind game that we like, as one of you did suggest.

And as you have heard, we are having a party this weekend. And there have been cautionary tales. Well, I have taken them into consideration and realized that perhaps the audience may not be the best just yet. So I asked bf if there was a way around it, and only including people that would understand it. He was a little surprised at the request and asked if I was serious about it, and would I accept the responsibility for having to change the event? I said I would. "You are willing to accept punishment so your cuck gets to save some face?" I said that I was willing to do just that, whatever it took. So now our event is smaller and does not include any friends of his or close associates that would not understand.

However, I also have a debt to pay now and I don't know what it will be.

Thank you for the punishment suggestions for cuck, although now it seems some of you may get your wish in that I may be punished as well. DDWHW
I think moving to panties for DDW is the logical next step for your journey together. For this to have the effect you want, you should put him in panties permanently, especially if you choose the panties he should wear each day.

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:38 pm

DDWHW --- hopefully your punishment isn't too arduous. Perhaps a spanking over your panties while hubby watches and then on your bare bottom after he has been dismissed? I'm also curious if there is anything sexually you have held back from your boyfriend that he could as for as part of the punishment?
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked