Evolving from pussy to cock

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
cukgrl69
Experienced

Re: Evolving from pussy to cock

Unread post by cukgrl69 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:23 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:13 pm
cukgrl69 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:00 am
Our situation is a little different. As our hotwifing evolved into cuckolding, I came in my own mouth with my wife watching and she really enjoys this. She started telling me she was saving herself for other men and not letting me fuck her, which turned me on. She started requesting I cum in my own mouth regularly. We also started trying positions with me licking her pussy while getting fucked by her bulls and sometimes I have licked their shaft while doing this and one shoved his cock in my mouth while doing this. But she's said that she doesn't want me to have any cock as she wants it all to herself and likes I am fully denied. We also worked on me being able to suck my own cock, which I can now do. We basically agreed that as her cuck, my only contact is with her or myself. Some incidental contact with bulls is allowed, but the focus is really all about her. She also enjoys pegging my ass and asking me if I wish I could take bull cocks too. She says the only cock I get to have is my own cock since that's the only cock she doesn't want anymore. I've embraced and enjoy my role as a self-sucking and cream-pie cleaning cuck.
Fascinating!
You must either have gymnast flexibility or a pretty long cock.
I used to be able to suck my dick head when I was younger, no chance now.
Well, I'm 6'0", about 165lbs, with an almost 8" cock. When I started cumming in my own mouth I could see that it was really only about 2 inches away from my mouth, and we started talking about if I was able to suck it, so we worked at it for a few months until I was able to. I can get the head into my mouth now. We are getting more and more into actual cuck and bull play, as opposed to me just watching. She has told a couple of her bulls that I cum in my own mouth. A couple of them have asked about me sucking them or them fucking me and she's told them no, that their cocks are only for her.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:12 pm

I think for a lot of men cuckolding is a way to live out the homosexual side in them that they are rejecting to themselves. They keep on denying to themselves that they are at least bisexual.

I am happy to read that these men are starting to enjoy sucking cock, but why not embrace your homosexual side fully and accept that you are bisexual?

Being bisexual does not necessarily mean in my opinion that you seek out romantic relationships with the same sex. It could also mean that you seek out sexual activity.

I have been confused about my sexual identity as well. From a young age on, I always knew I wanted to suck cock. However, I never felt attracted to men in a romantic sense. Atter I broke up with my girlfriend as a student. I finally wanted to explore the bisex side in me and went to a gay sauna. Cock sucking felt even better than I had imagined. I then proceeded to have a boyfriend, who was 20 years older than me. He was gay. After a few months I had to leave him because I realised I could not have romantic feelings for him.

What I did not fully understand back then was that there was little point in me seeking sex with men my age. I seek homo sex because I want to be dominated. Older, stronger men are necessary for this.

I also realised later that I love cuckolding because I have always envied the men who are sexually more successful. I want such men to fuck my wife. I am pretty sure I would have enjoyed it if my gf in my student years would have cheated on me.

If you are a cuckold, you are already kinky. I say let it rip and embrace your homosexual side.

Gulfcpl
Player

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:13 am

I’ve been bisexual since I was preteen but have never had romantic feelings for men. I love sucking cock period. I have received anally a few times and enjoyed it but oral is usually as far as I go. I have zero interest in any other kind of physical contact with other men.

SubSnuggler
Virgin

Unread post by SubSnuggler » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:21 am

I think it's less 'bi-sexuality' than it is penis fetish or submission. As a sexually submissive person, I enjoy being dominated sexually, and that pleasure is gender neutral. In a similar vein, I enjoy handling big cocks and wearing panties and all those things, but I don't chase boys, kiss boys, or have any romantic interest in them at all. Indeed, my only sexual focus is my Wife. Even when She enjoys her girlfriend, who is gorgeous, and I am expected to service them both orally, one is fun but the other is fulfilling. I adore my Wife and serve the others in her life.

I think this topic is hard for others that don't share submission or humiliation or cuckold fantasies to understand. It's less about gender and more about power exchange and service. Or at least it is to me.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:47 am

As a BF, watching the evolution of a cuckold going from pussy to cock, I believe the basic excitement of the thoughts and fantasies of his wife being fucked and pleasured by a sexual powerful cock is the driving force behind his excitement.. imagining her in unrestrained, sexual and orgasmic activity with another man. However, the cuckold’s main concentration is not on the other man.. it is on his powerful cock and the way his cock pleasures his wife.

Whether a cuckold has any previous bisexual feelings, experiences or not, the powerful cock pleasuring his wife becomes the forefront of his attention. He begins feeling a respect for a powerful cock and feels urges growing inside him to share the same pleasure his wife is experiencing. He wants to touch it.. feel it.. taste it.. PLEASURE IT !!

I, personally, do not even think about him being bi or homo.. those thoughts don’t even enter my mind… I think of him as a cuckold sharing mutual feelings with his wife to respect and pleasure my cock, and share my cum as part of their sexual desires and cravings.

My greatest pleasure as a BF is to see a hot wife progress from the modest housewife to wild sexual abandon and a cuckold to evolve from pussy to sucking my cock. It is a very intense relationship.

Just from my experience….

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:31 pm

I am in a dead bedroom situation. It stated as pussy light and went to pussy free. So I too started sucking cock. It is great and I get great satisfaction. It feels just as good to give a man an O as a woman.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:43 pm

Johor wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:31 pm
I am in a dead bedroom situation. It stated as pussy light and went to pussy free. So I too started sucking cock. It is great and I get great satisfaction. It feels just as good to give a man an O as a woman.
Same here. In the process I've learned I have a very pronounced submissive streak. I'll suck most any cock that comes my way on Grindr (if its owner is more or less normal, anyway). But the guys who really turn me on are the ones who are verbally dominant, and genuinely into it as opposed to just going through the motions.

Yet for all that, I still feel primarily attracted to women. I still adore them, everything about them. I'm not romantically attracted to men at all. I've been with a couple guys who wanted to make out with me, and one guy who wanted to cuddle naked on the bed a while, and it did nothing for me. I couldn't wait to get out of there, actually.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:17 am

cukgrl69 wrote:

Well, I'm 6'0", about 165lbs, with an almost 8" cock. When I started cumming in my own mouth I could see that it was really only about 2 inches away from my mouth, and we started talking about if I was able to suck it, so we worked at it for a few months until I was able to. I can get the head into my mouth now.

A couple of them have asked about me sucking them or them fucking me and she's told them no, that their cocks are only for her.
That makes sense, as when I weighed 160, my flat stomach and extra length allowed me to self suck the head.

Are you disappointed you can't suck them?
At least you can get some shaft licking whilst fucklicking. Sounds hot.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:20 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:47 am
As a BF, watching the evolution of a cuckold going from pussy to cock, I believe the basic excitement of the thoughts and fantasies of his wife being fucked and pleasured by a sexual powerful cock is the driving force behind his excitement.. imagining her in unrestrained, sexual and orgasmic activity with another man. However, the cuckold’s main concentration is not on the other man.. it is on his powerful cock and the way his cock pleasures his wife.

Whether a cuckold has any previous bisexual feelings, experiences or not, the powerful cock pleasuring his wife becomes the forefront of his attention. He begins feeling a respect for a powerful cock and feels urges growing inside him to share the same pleasure his wife is experiencing. He wants to touch it.. feel it.. taste it.. PLEASURE IT !!

I, personally, do not even think about him being bi or homo.. those thoughts don’t even enter my mind… I think of him as a cuckold sharing mutual feelings with his wife to respect and pleasure my cock, and share my cum as part of their sexual desires and cravings.

My greatest pleasure as a BF is to see a hot wife progress from the modest housewife to wild sexual abandon and a cuckold to evolve from pussy to sucking my cock. It is a very intense relationship.

Brad
Very interesting perspective.

Do you talk to him while he's sucking you?
I'm sure it depends on the person, but is there encouragement or some fun name calling or such?

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:29 am

SubSnuggler wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:21 am
I think it's less 'bi-sexuality' than it is penis fetish or submission. As a sexually submissive person, I enjoy being dominated sexually, and that pleasure is gender neutral. In a similar vein, I enjoy handling big cocks and wearing panties and all those things, but I don't chase boys, kiss boys, or have any romantic interest in them at all. Indeed, my only sexual focus is my Wife. Even when She enjoys her girlfriend, who is gorgeous, and I am expected to service them both orally, one is fun but the other is fulfilling. I adore my Wife and serve the others in her life.

I think this topic is hard for others that don't share submission or humiliation or cuckold fantasies to understand. It's less about gender and more about power exchange and service. Or at least it is to me.
For me it certainly was more cock fetish/penis envy than bisexuality when I sucked BBC once in awhile.

Initially when I brought up the idea of her Reconnecting with her BBC lover, she thought it was just an excuse for me to get to suck one again.

I've tried to convince her that the cuck fantasy has kind of replaced the cock sucking fantasy.
For me I think I just need some kind of extreme fetishistic big cock kink to play out.

If or when it happens, it will be interesting to see if I do desire to suck the dick again.
Just the thought of seeing her enjoy it seems much more exciting than me being involved.

stubbyhubby
Trainable

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:16 am

For me the evolution came in my wife's way of thinking. I started giving my cousin blowjobs at age 14 and eventually began sucking off other teen friends too, so by the first time I got pusst at 18 I was a pro cocksucker (turns out teen boys stay horny and enjoy getting sucked off very often lol).

My wife had heard rumors about me giving blowjobs to guys and made it clear that she didn't approve, so for the first 15 years of our marriage I snuck around sucking cock anytime I got the chance.

Then I met a guy online and began meeting him 4 or 5 times a week to suck him off. When I revealed that my wife was available for his enjoyment too he jumped at the chance to fuck her. One day after he came in her he tokd me to clean his cock. My wife didn't protest, so I did. Afterwards she told me that she liked seeing me with a cock in my mouth and began encouraging me to clean the guys too (if they were OK with it).

Now she is fine with me sucking off guys as long as I stick to my promise to not cum by letting them suck or jerk me off.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:18 am

BBCfan wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:20 am
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad

I'm sure it depends on the person, but is there encouragement or some fun name calling or such?
His wife and myself, both, talk to the cuckold while he is sucking my cock. Sometimes it is teasing him.. sometimes encouraging him.. sometimes simply complimenting him.. and other times when I feel he should be disciplined or punished we will call him names, pull on his ears as I force my cock down his throat.

As you suggested, it does depend on the couple and their interests. Sometimes mixing BDSM into cuckold play leads to very interesting scenarios !!

From my experience…..

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

stubbyhubby
Trainable

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:34 am

SubSnuggler wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:21 am
I think it's less 'bi-sexuality' than it is penis fetish
I like the term "penis fetish". It fits me perfectly. I have never been attracted to guys, but am absolutely 100% attracted to penis. Show me a group of men and women at the beach and I will definitely check out the women. Take their clothes off and my attention will fully lock on to the cocks in the crowd. The person, body type, etc mean nothing to me, but that hard cock sure does. I think this is why I have always loved sucking gloryhole cock so much.

atl0707
Virgin

Unread post by atl0707 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:41 am

cukgrl69 wrote:
Our situation is a little different. As our hotwifing evolved into cuckolding, I came in my own mouth with my wife watching and she really enjoys this. She started telling me she was saving herself for other men and not letting me fuck her, which turned me on. She started requesting I cum in my own mouth regularly. We also started trying positions with me licking her pussy while getting fucked by her bulls and sometimes I have licked their shaft while doing this and one shoved his cock in my mouth while doing this. But she's said that she doesn't want me to have any cock as she wants it all to herself and likes I am fully denied. We also worked on me being able to suck my own cock, which I can now do. We basically agreed that as her cuck, my only contact is with her or myself. Some incidental contact with bulls is allowed, but the focus is really all about her. She also enjoys pegging my ass and asking me if I wish I could take bull cocks too. She says the only cock I get to have is my own cock since that's the only cock she doesn't want anymore. I've embraced and enjoy my role as a self-sucking and cream-pie cleaning cuck.
When you are allowed to cum in your own mouth while being fucked by a man, please provide an update.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:13 pm

atl0707 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:41 am
cukgrl69 wrote:
When you are allowed to cum in your own mouth while being fucked by a man, please provide an update.
That paints an uncomfortable picture when I recall how I used to have to position my body to suck my dick. :???:
Last edited by BBCfan on Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:19 pm

bradisalpha wrote:

His wife and myself, both, talk to the cuckold while he is sucking my cock. Sometimes it is teasing him.. sometimes encouraging him.. sometimes simply complimenting him.. and other times when I feel he should be disciplined or punished we will call him names, pull on his ears as I force my cock down his throat.

As you suggested, it does depend on the couple and their interests. Sometimes mixing BDSM into cuckold play leads to very interesting scenarios !!

From my experience…..

Brad
Sounds quite compelling. Would be fun to be a fly on that headboard. Seems far better than much of that type of porn available. :cool:

xucked
Trainable

Unread post by xucked » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:22 pm

A certain evolution for me, from women & pussy to cocks & now even men

I most definitely wasn't attracted to penis & most certainly not men. I also wasn't in the slightest bit curious or repressed about it. The thought would turn me off a bit

But after many years of cuckold fantasy play, humiliation and denial... With this denial and my wife's encouraging conditioning I began to focus on the cocks and the pleasure they'd bring my wife in our cuckolding dirty talk

Being denied her pussy & tits for extended periods of time, but having her masturbating me to her talking about cock began to have an effect over time, she'd later move on to me giving her fingers & later a dildo BJs, later this became her process every time I would cum with her... Then over more time her dirty talking about cocks or 'forcing' me to BJ a realistic dildo all became essential for me to get over the edge & even be able to cum

Away from my wife in private masturbation I hunted down gay porn & always came to cock

In babe-cock genre (side-by-side pics of a naked woman & naked man next to each other) I'd always focus on the cock & not the woman's ass, pussy or tits

If I'm honest pussy now makes me feel like cock used to, it turns me off a bit

And I'm increasingly into men kissing & making love porn

If not for my deep attraction to my wife (I'm even slightly attracted to other women) I would describe myself gay, but I'll settle for bi although suspect it's really gay

It amuses my wife a hell of a lot how much I've changed since she started me on this road, and she thinks I am now gay
Last edited by xucked on Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:54 am

It’s quite common. I tell people that I’m married to a woman but am openly gay. Nobody seems surprised.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:58 am

I am not evolving away from pussy but I evolved to enjoying sucking cock. I had never been interested in men and especially sucking cocks but through our years of swinging I grew comfortable with male touch. My wife always wanted me to hold and put a new cock in her pussy as she felt it was a symbolic gesture that I fully approved her fucking other men. I actually liked it. In group sex situations it was impossible to to come into contact with other male bodies. A couple of times in orgies I discovered that it was a guy sucking my cock not a woman. At first that was a mind fuck but as my wife would say did it feel good though? It did. My wife had said for 20 years that she would love to suck a big cock with me. Us kissing around a big, thick shaft and then pushing the head into each others mouths. A few years ago we did it and I actually enjoyed it. This year we have actually got to the stage where I will suck a cock on my own and swallow his cum in front of my wife. I have no interest kissing, fucking or being fucked
by a guy but I really enjoy wanking and sucking cocks now. I will not play with uncircumcised cocks though.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:50 pm

demale wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:46 pm
When I agreed to become a cuckold my wife insisted that I also be pussyfree. She did encourage me to become a cocksucker as compensation. I was surprised and I must confess, ashamed to find that I enjoyed it. Even more, I don’t miss my wife’s vagina. Are other hubbies on this site in the same position?
Be assured there are many here with the same desires. I'm not entirely sure but think a majority of cucks suck the cocks of their wives' sexual partners. I'm not one of those but understand it.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:59 pm

demale wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:46 pm
When I agreed to become a cuckold my wife insisted that I also be pussyfree. She did encourage me to become a cocksucker as compensation. I was surprised and I must confess, ashamed to find that I enjoyed it. Even more, I don’t miss my wife’s vagina. Are other hubbies on this site in the same position?
I am a straight man with zero curiousity to explore any type of interaction with another man other than the possibility of being present or holding my woman for him. I am not a homophobe nor do I bash any man on man activity but it's simply not for me. Never will be.

In my mind I am a cuckold and believe that all of the action with a man should be reserved for my girlfriend/wife. If there is any transitioning that will take place in our relationship, it's not me transitioning to having any type of sexual interaction with a man but more of a transition of my girlfriend or wife transitioning to becoming more connected with her other man whether it be making him her primary full time boyfriend, primary exclusive sex partner, or just overall becoming his.

As a cuckold, those are rules and boundaries that I have and remain firm on. In other words, if my girlfriend truly wants to push my boundaries and wants to cuck me to the absolute limit, then she will show me the inevitable which is her transition to being another man's woman and make me watch every step of the way. I am not open to any pushing or convincing to do anything with another man so that sums it up for us.

mick_flow
Trainable

Unread post by mick_flow » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:47 pm

Wife arrange for a couple to come over, he was bi. Anyway long story short, he and I kissed. To be honest it wasn’t bad, but wasn’t good. It just didn’t do anything for me.

I know my wife would have loved to see me with a guy, but it just wasn’t happening. They were an amazing couple though, loved hanging out with them.

xucked
Trainable

Unread post by xucked » Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:59 pm

xucked wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:22 pm
A certain evolution for me, from women & pussy to cocks & now even men

I most definitely wasn't attracted to penis & most certainly not men. I also wasn't in the slightest bit curious or repressed about it. The thought would turn me off a bit

But after many years of cuckold fantasy play, humiliation and denial... With this denial and my wife's encouraging conditioning I began to focus on the cocks and the pleasure they'd bring my wife in our cuckolding dirty talk

Being denied her pussy & tits for extended periods of time, but having her masturbating me to her talking about cock began to have an effect over time, she'd later move on to me giving her fingers & later a dildo BJs, later this became her process every time I would cum with her... Then over more time her dirty talking about cocks or 'forcing' me to BJ a realistic dildo all became essential for me to get over the edge & even be able to cum

Away from my wife in private masturbation I hunted down gay porn & always came to cock

In babe-cock genre (side-by-side pics of a naked woman & naked man next to each other) I'd always focus on the cock & not the woman's ass, pussy or tits

If I'm honest pussy now makes me feel like cock used to, it turns me off a bit

And I'm increasingly into men kissing & making love porn

If not for my deep attraction to my wife (I'm even slightly attracted to other women) I would describe myself gay, but I'll settle for bi although suspect it's really gay

It amuses my wife a hell of a lot how much I've changed since she started me on this road, and she thinks I am now gay
I've been thinking about evolution from straight, not bi-curious & certainly not bi-repressed, definitely straight

But I hadn't thought about my evolution AWAY from pussy

Thinking about pussy, it does kind of make me feel like cock used to, a bit turned off - I wouldn't say grossed-out as that's quite strong, but I'm certainly not attracted towards it

Even away from my wife's encouragement, in private, I do seek out cocks and even men to masturbate to, I can only get over the edge & cum if cocks or gay porn are involved, and when my wife comes in to my bedroom approx once per week but occasionally twice she always has me giving a BJ to a realistic dildo while I masturbate, often with a vibrating butt plugg & she laughs & humiliates me, which makes me cum harder

I'm generally denied both PiV, but also sexual touching & nudity

Until I wrote my original comment down I'd have thought I'd just moved along the bi spectrum a bit, but now I think about it I'd possibly say gay, as I'm sexually attracted to men, not women... And except for my wife I'm probably not romantically attracted to women anymore either

Wonder what my wife will say if I tell her that (I think she thinks it anyway, but she's never heard me say it), I think she'd be delighted as it fits within our fantasy & dirty talk & humiliation play

bowlerlb
Virgin

Unread post by bowlerlb » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:22 pm

bradisalpha wrote:

Brad
I totally agree Brad. That is my experience as well. They come to accept the roll of pleasuring me by sucking my cock and do it as a normalized practice , even with other cuckold couples present.

bowlerlb
Virgin

Unread post by bowlerlb » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:27 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:20 am
bradisalpha wrote:

Brad

Only to encourage him or make suggestions of attention I would like. ie lick my balls and shaft, or how does it taste.