Another man's cum.. a poll for straight guys only.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Your thoughts about your wife's bull's cum.

1. I have kissed my wife soon after a guy has came in her mouth.
13%
2. I have not kissed my wife soon after a guy has came in her mouth, but would consider doing it.
7%
3. I have fucked my wife's pussy after another man has came in her.
18%
4. I have neve fucked my wife's pussy after another man has came in her, but I would like to.
5%
5. I have cleaned another man's cum out of my wife's pussy with my mouth.
15%
6. I have never cleaned another man's cum out of my wife's pussy with my mouth but I would do so.
6%
7. I have used another man's cum as lube for my dick when I jerked off.
3%
8. I have never used another man's cum as lube for my dick when I jerked off but I would consider doing so.
7%
9. My wife's bull has came on my body after he fucked my wife or after she gave him head.
3%
10. My wife's bull has never came on my body after he had sex with my wife but I think I would like him to.
6%
11. My wife has transferred her bull's cum into my mouth while kissing me after he he came in her mouth.
6%
12. My wife is never transferred her bull's cum into my mouth from hers but I think I would like her to.
6%
13. I don't care if his cum got on me, but I don't want it in me.
3%
14. I don't want is cum on me or in me.
1%

Total votes: 1810

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Re: Another man's cum.. a poll for straight guys only.

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:45 am

I have cleaned Angie many times after someone has came deep up in her - and have also cleaned some of her guy friends too

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:59 am

AngiesHusband wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:45 am
I have cleaned Angie many times after someone has came deep up in her - and have also cleaned some of her guy friends too
that makes you a wonderful cuck!!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:43 pm

Yeah, wonderful.

Nick1477
Virgin

Unread post by Nick1477 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:02 am

I've just started cleaning my wifes cum filled pussy. The most recent being yesterday afternoon. In the past anything to do with another guys cum would disgust me but now I absolutely love it

mfmfantasy50
Trainable

Unread post by mfmfantasy50 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:24 pm

Nick1477 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:02 am
I've just started cleaning my wifes cum filled pussy. The most recent being yesterday afternoon. In the past anything to do with another guys cum would disgust me but now I absolutely love it
Welcum to the club!!!

lanceHarden25
Trainable

Unread post by lanceHarden25 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:01 am

Nick1477 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:02 am
Does your wife really enjoy you eating her cum filled pussy?

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:39 am

Nearly 40 years ago I went down on my SIL after her married boyfriend came in her but didn't let her cum. She was frustrated and asked if I'd help her cum. I wasn't ready to fuck her at that time but I'd gone down on her before so I agreed to bring her off orally.
It didn't occur to me that his cum would still be in her but as she laid back on the seat and opened her legs, I saw his cum start to leak out of her and down her crack. I was too excited to care and licked the cum from her crack first before concentrating on her vagina and clit. I loved the taste of their combined juices and licked as much of them up as I could, before she came.
Afterwards, I told my wife and she was really turned on. It then became my job to clean her up every time we had sex.
Shortly after that, she sucked a young work colleague off in front of me and passed his cum into my mouth as we kissed in front of him. I was embarrassed yet turned on letting him see me eat his cum from her mouth. She blew him a few more times in front of me and would pass his cum into my mouth before getting me to lick the last drops from his penis.
I'm not interested in men but I do like the taste of their cum, probably because it's so taboo to me and if I eat their cum in front of them, I get turned on by the humiliation.
I've tasted at least 8 different men's cum, had 4 penises in my mouth and given blowjobs to 2 men.
It used to be fun talking to my wife about the taste of each man's cum and saying who's tasted the best. We both agree that her nephew's was the best.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:43 am

Thebestdays1 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:39 am
Nearly 40 years ago I went down on my SIL after her married boyfriend came in her but didn't let her cum. She was frustrated and asked if I'd help her cum. I wasn't ready to fuck her at that time but I'd gone down on her before so I agreed to bring her off orally.
It didn't occur to me that his cum would still be in her but as she laid back on the seat and opened her legs, I saw his cum start to leak out of her and down her crack. I was too excited to care and licked the cum from her crack first before concentrating on her vagina and clit. I loved the taste of their combined juices and licked as much of them up as I could, before she came.
Afterwards, I told my wife and she was really turned on. It then became my job to clean her up every time we had sex.
Shortly after that, she sucked a young work colleague off in front of me and passed his cum into my mouth as we kissed in front of him. I was embarrassed yet turned on letting him see me eat his cum from her mouth. She blew him a few more times in front of me and would pass his cum into my mouth before getting me to lick the last drops from his penis.
I'm not interested in men but I do like the taste of their cum, probably because it's so taboo to me and if I eat their cum in front of them, I get turned on by the humiliation.
I've tasted at least 8 different men's cum, had 4 penises in my mouth and given blowjobs to 2 men.
It used to be fun talking to my wife about the taste of each man's cum and saying who's tasted the best. We both agree that her nephew's was the best.
You say that it used to be fun talking to your wife about the taste of each man's cum. What happened? Why did you stop?

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:27 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:43 am
Thebestdays1 wrote:
You say that it used to be fun talking to your wife about the taste of each man's cum. What happened? Why did you stop?
We split up just over 20 years ago.

However, she's started missing the excitement she used to have in the past and reads my posts on the forum and encourages me to write about what we used to do as the memories excite her as much as me.

She's now in a very vanilla relationship with a man she loves and he has no idea about her past. They've recently moved house and they now live about 2 hours from where one of our daughters lives, which isn't too far from me. Before they moved she was having an affair with a much younger woman because she was missing having sex with a woman as he doesn't know she's bi.

Last month she arranged to visit our daughter and asked if I wanted to meet her along the way in my campervan. She said she'd fuck her partner before she left and then I could clean her up when we met.

I wasn't sure it was a good idea because I didn't want to cause any trouble with their relationship but she was adamant that she wanted to relive some of the thrill from the past. We did meet up and I did eat her creampie before having sticky seconds with her,cleaning her up again afterwards. We agreed that his cum is much tastier than mine.

It was as exciting for the both of us as it used to be but we spoke about it afterwards and agreed that we shouldn't repeat it. What she has with her partner is better than a few moments of lust.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:33 am

Thebestdays1 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:27 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:43 am
Thebestdays1 wrote:
We split up just over 20 years ago.

However, she's started missing the excitement she used to have in the past and reads my posts on the forum and encourages me to write about what we used to do as the memories excite her as much as me.

She's now in a very vanilla relationship with a man she loves and he has no idea about her past. They've recently moved house and they now live about 2 hours from where one of our daughters lives, which isn't too far from me. Before they moved she was having an affair with a much younger woman because she was missing having sex with a woman as he doesn't know she's bi.

Last month she arranged to visit our daughter and asked if I wanted to meet her along the way in my campervan. She said she'd fuck her partner before she left and then I could clean her up when we met.

I wasn't sure it was a good idea because I didn't want to cause any trouble with their relationship but she was adamant that she wanted to relive some of the thrill from the past. We did meet up and I did eat her creampie before having sticky seconds with her,cleaning her up again afterwards. We agreed that his cum is much tastier than mine.

It was as exciting for the both of us as it used to be but we spoke about it afterwards and agreed that we shouldn't repeat it. What she has with her partner is better than a few moments of lust.
I'm sorry to hear that the two of you broke up because it sounded like you two had a great relationship.
But I guess things change, but it's wonderful that you two are still on speaking terms at least, especially with a daughter that you share.

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:42 am

Yes, it was an amicable break up. She fell in love with one of her lovers in the end. They stayed together, seeing each other on weekends before eventually splitting up.

She's been with her current partner for over 5 years but he has no idea we're still in touch as he gets very jealous when she chats to male friends online. Our emails have become quite erotic over the past year as she enjoys talking about our past experiences. She used to enjoy doing what other people would consider taboo and has no one else she can talk about it to, except her sisters.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:20 am

Back when I went down this path over 30 years ago, I inadvertently got sloppy seconds. I was trying to be "cool" that she was with other dudes, and play it off as being sophisticated. I rationalized it was just sex, and lord knows I'd had sex with her as soon as my own refractory period allowed it, so what's the big deal? It was a huge turn on, and even she noticed that I was in a different mindset because of it.

Now with a lot more experience, it's lost some of the 'naughtiness' aspect that first drove it, but for sure it still doesn't bother me. And I still love being with a woman who's been with other partners right before me.

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:50 am

My first time eating a creampie was accidental. She had come back from a date so we were doing our usual reclaim thing. She seemed super wet when I went down on her. I could taste that laytex taste so I know the guy had a condom on at some point. She tasted and confirmed that he had cum in her. Maybe the condom broke or he took it off but he DID cum in her. At that point, she went wild. She grabbed my head and rubbed her pussy on my face. She came so hard. It was so dirty and naughty. At that point, we decided that a couple of her regular BFs could go bare.

mfmfantasy50
Trainable

Unread post by mfmfantasy50 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:08 am

Shadnaster wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:50 am
My first time eating a creampie was accidental. She had come back from a date so we were doing our usual reclaim thing. She seemed super wet when I went down on her. I could taste that laytex taste so I know the guy had a condom on at some point. She tasted and confirmed that he had cum in her. Maybe the condom broke or he took it off but he DID cum in her. At that point, she went wild. She grabbed my head and rubbed her pussy on my face. She came so hard. It was so dirty and naughty. At that point, we decided that a couple of her regular BFs could go bare.
All of my creampie eating of other men's cum has been accidental, I suppose. One example was when I ate my wife out late one night, when we came home horny after attending a house party hosted by one of my Wife's female work colleagues. My Wife's pussy was filled with slippery juices that had a strong odor and tasted like CUM mixed with her PUSSY JUICES. I went ahead and finished eating her out before fucking her enjoying the sloppy seconds.

Later, I recalled that at the party my Wife had been drinking heavily for her and was openly flirting with the HOST (her colleague's very handsome husband). She then disappeared mysteriously for quite some time from the Great Room, where the Party was being held, leaving me alone on the sofa. I remember feeling conspicuous and uncomfortable as the other guests moved around me and seemingly watched me curiously. Looking back I am convinced they all knew my Wife had sneaked off into a quiet part of the house or even outside to fuck the very handsome older HOST. They all probably already knew his reputation and knew he was hitting on my Wife. Hell, some of the women were probably jealous of my Wife.

It all made sense, when later I believe my Wife's work colleague found out about her husband's infidelity, which likely included his time with my Wife after that first fuck. Her colleague first had a complete "falling out" with my Wife, that was never adequately explained to me. Then, even more profoundly was that her colleague, not long afterward the "falling out" with my Wife, split with her husband and then divorced him before quitting her job and moving away to another job and place to live. My Wife was the next employee to leave and move laterally to another job.

I think everybody at that party knew what was going on, but me...

Rock

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:23 am

you could add bull cums in the cucks mouth or butt

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:29 pm

She let a snipped guy unload into her and I began going down on her as foreplay (pretty common for us) and it wigged her out so I stopped. But I did enter her with my cock, so I guess I had sloppy seconds. The short time I was down on her, I didn’t really notice anything different. I kept to her clit, though. Didn’t notice anything unusual about the sloppy seconds, so I want sure if maybe his semen leaked out?

I did kiss her deeply after knowing she had another man’s cock inside her mouth. It was just an involuntary thing, like I wanted to reassure her that her ENM play was fine with me.

Funny, one time, she came back from a date, and I started undressing her for reclaim sex and sucking on her nipples, it tasted strange to me, and she had this big grin and said, “mmm, he likes doing that too!’”… so I did taste another man’s dried up saliva off her tits. Wow that was erotic.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:05 pm

Got used to sloppy seconds and cum-eating many years ago. I’ve never regretted either for a moment.

I told her that I wouldn’t do anything she wouldn’t do. She swallowed his cum almost immediately after he started seeing her…..so I agreed to swallow his cum, too.

The first opportunity came when he fucked her lights out in his tent one morning, and then she sneaked back over to my tent and sat on my face. Thought I was gonna drown….goopy, thick, pearly white cum in my mouth, throat, nostrils, eyes, and even down the sides of my face into my ears. Couldn’t breathe for a moment and even became momentarily panicked. Meanwhile, he came out of his tent, too, after blowing his morning wad in my wife and made some coffee on the camp stove and listened to his girlfriend (my wife) sit on her husband’s face in delight.

Nothing like coming out of the tent a half-hour later and seeing him look at me……like I’m some kind of cuck who just ate HIS cum out of MY wife (his girlfriend)!

(Oh! Wait…….sigh!)

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:36 pm

We are swingers as well as enjoying a stag/vixen relationship. Every Saturday night we swing with a group of friends and I get to eat my wife's creampie deposited by the various husbands in the group. I love it! She regularly kisses me with cum in her mouth during the orgies as well. If her lover at the time cums over her boobs I will lick/suck them clean. I have no problem with other guys' cum on/in my wife.

Jab4957
Virgin

Unread post by Jab4957 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:59 am

I am 💯 straight, married 20 years including being virgins on our wedding night. We’ve been LS for 10 years and I love seeing another man have bare sex with my wife with a creampie! Once he cums in her I go crazy wanting to fuck her and use his cum as lube. For me the rush is knowing what a slut my wife is letting both us men get off inside her!