New Here - Our Story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Re: New Here - Our Story

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:46 am

The day got away from me a bit, so I didn't post this morning. But here's the full update!

D got up and got dressed. Jeans and a basic t-shirt. She also had on a pretty standard beige bra and a pair of very plain navy blue panties. Michael picked her up at 10 AM.

This was the first time I've really interacted with Michael, so that was awkward. He gave me a firm handshake, which felt like him overdoing it a bit. He was also taller than I remembered. I'd guess he's about 6'1'' or so, and I'm around 5'9''. He is VERY confident. Not cocky, but just one of those guys who you can tell has things figured out and in his control. He did the whole "Nice place you have here" routine.

And then he said, "I appreciate you letting D (he used her full name, obviously) help me out. The flowers she picked were perfect, and she was spot on with the paint selection too." I sort of mumbled out "Glad she could help." while struggling to maintain steady eye contact with him. He smiled and then looked past me as D walked in the room.

Michael went to her and gave her a hug and then gave her a kiss on the cheek, which to me seemed to be very, very close to her lips. At that point he said, "I talked to Charlene. She doesn't usually open the shop to the public until close to 1 PM on Mondays, but she's making an exception for us. We probably shouldn't keep her waiting."

They made their way out, he shook my hand again and smiled and said, "D is in fine hands. Charlene is the best. If she doesn't have it, she'll order or it or make it. We want our girl looking and feeling her best, right?" To which he smiled at D and put his hand on her lower back, just above her ample ass, and ushered her out.

I watched them pull out of our driveway, and then D texted "Sorry I didn't give you a kiss. I could tell he wanted to go!"

About a half-hour ago (around 1:30 PM) Michael dropped D off. He carried three bags of stuff for her to the door. She let them in, and Michael put the bags on a table we have in the hallway. D asked if he wanted a drink and he declined, saying he had to get on a consulting call around 2 PM. He gave her another hug and this time, right in front of me, he gave her a very quick peck on the lips. He again shook my hand and he left.

I almost collapsed in the doorway after he was gone. D knew exactly what I was thinking and she said "That's the first time he's kissed me. I swear. I promise." And I could tell she was telling the truth. I then asked for all of the details.

She told me on the drive, they just chatted. Nothing sexy at all. Just about a deal Michael is consulting on with a company he works for. She told him about her work and a project she's working on. Once at the shop, Michael texted Charlene, who unlocked the door and locked it behind them. Charlene looked D up and down and smiled and said to Michael, "You weren't kidding, she is a busty one!"

D said she was blushing bright red and Charlene, who is fairly busty herself, just laughed, pushed her boobs out and said, "Hey! It isn't a bad thing as long as your back doesn't hurt!"

Michael sat down and Charlene had D stand in front of her on this sort of platform about one step up. I imagine it to be like what a tailor has you standing on if you've ever had a suit tailored.

Charlene asked D what size bras she wears now, to which D told her she generally wears a 42D to 44DD. Charlene kind of huffed and chuckled and said "A 42 band is too tight and I'm guessing you need an E to EE. Most women are ashamed to be that big, so they stuff themselves into bras that don't fit right, mostly so they can buy them off the rack."

Charlene measured D and as expected she said that she should be wearing a 42 E or more often a 44EE, depending on the type of bra, the fit, what she was waring it under and the straps and a whole bunch of stuff that D said I wouldn't understand. At that point, Charlene went to her stockroom and came back with a bunch of assorted bras. She said, "Lets try some of these on to get an idea of fit, then we can talk colors and style."

D said she was shocked and said, "Right here?" and Charlene laughed and said, "Honey, I've seen more boobs than a boob doctor. Big ones, small ones, all kinds." And D sort of gestured at Michael and Charlene laughed louder and longer and said, "I just assumed Michael has already seen them!"

Michael also laughed and said, "No. D is just a friend. I'm just repaying a favor." And he stood up and said "I'll go back out front and wait." And he left the area.

Charlene stopped laughing and looked at D and said "Just a friend huh? Some friend!" And told D to get her t-shirt off and bra off. Upon seeing D's beige bra, Charlene laughed and said "That's a Lane Bryant special. Beige, but with a bow so you feel cute." She measured D again, now that she was fully topless.

I'll skip ahead some and say that D tried on and found about six or seven bras she liked. Charlene kept coming and going. At one point, she came back with matching bra and panties sets and said "These are in your size, so we'll set these aside." And then she left to go talk to Michael for a few minutes. She came back and told D that they were going to try on a couple more things. Charlene came back with some lingerie. D said it was nothing too crazy. Nothing overly lacy or strappy or anything. More like "sexy nightgowns". She had D try on a couple and then found a baby blue one that she said was perfect. D agreed, at which point Charlene said "Ok. Come back in."

At that point, Michael came around the corner. D was shocked, but said that when Michael smiled big and gave a little wolf whistle, she felt amazing. Michael said, "That is perfect. Your tits look amazing." And D said that she had to agree. She said it the lingerie lifted and pushed her boobs together giving her really great cleavage, and it hung perfectly to cover her belly and underwear.

D also said eventually she started to feel a little like a piece of meat and said "Alright, go back out front, so I can get dressed!" And Charlene said she would bring everything they liked up to the front and they'd figure out what she was getting there. D got the lingerie off and redressed and met them out front.

They picked out three bras that could be for everyday wear, two bra and panties sets that she loved and D was ready to pay. At that point, Michael said, "No, it's my treat. I owe you for all your help." They playfully argued and agreed a fair deal was him buying her one bra and a bra and panties set. D and Michael thanked Charlene for opening early, and headed out. Michael opened car and said "I forgot something. I'll be right back." And a few minutes later, he came out with another bag.

He handed the bag to D and she looked inside and it was the baby blue lingerie. She said "I wasn't buying this." To which Michael replied, "The way you looked in that, it would have been a crime to not buy it. It's also my treat." D said "But we already agreed what was fair." And Michael said "Well, that was for help with flowers and paint. The teddy is for letting me see you in it."

The rest of the drive home was just regular conversation. Nothing sexy or anything. And I already told you what happened when he dropped D off.

She said they have no plans set up, but that they might try to grab coffee another day this week. We have a very crazy week with work and family stuff. She admitted she was wildly turned on by the whole thing. And she said, "You were right from that first time you saw him talking to me. He is pretty obsessed with my boobs!"

I asked her point blank if she was going to fuck Michael. D teased me and said "Would you like that?" But immediately said, "No. It's a weird friendship, but I really like it. I love talking to him. It's like having the uncle I never had or something. He just has perspective and thoughts that are different because he's older." And I said "And he wants to fuck you." She laughed and said, "You are probably right, but this is all just fun right now. I'm not going to ruin our family by doing anything stupid."

At that point, she went to call her mom to plan out this crazy week (we need help a few days with family stuff this week) and I came to our office to write this and fill everyone in.

I'm a bit of a mess, because I assume Michael is either going to fuck D, or she's going to put him off so long that he'll lose interest. Either way, it's going to end up in some awkwardness of me being cuckolded, or her losing him as a friend. I haven't said this to her, but I can't imagine he'll just keep being this kind of friend. He's still a guy in the end and I'm sure if he realizes he can't fuck D, he'll move on to his next target. I really don't know what to think.

BoBatty
Virgin

Unread post by BoBatty » Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:00 am

I love the slow burn in this story. I could see my wife falling I to a situation like this. She is older than your wife but has the same confidence issues. Maybe we should start hanging out at target! Great story, please keep posting!

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:56 am

BoBatty wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:00 am
I love the slow burn in this story. I could see my wife falling I to a situation like this. She is older than your wife but has the same confidence issues. Maybe we should start hanging out at target! Great story, please keep posting!
Could not agree more... :up: :D

elina

m030
Prepubescent

Unread post by m030 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:32 am

Could you suggest to D that a little thank you kiss would be appropriate to show that she appreciates the gift?

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:22 am

I think she should send a selfie of herself wearing the bra/panty set he bought for her!

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:24 am

Not much new to report. It's been one of those weeks. Work, family stuff, just life in general keeping us hopping!

D and Michael have been texting, but nothing too crazy. They are hoping to find time to get together for coffee, but the time D has free, Michael is busy and vice versa.

The only two things of note:

1. I asked to see her in the lingerie. Lingerie has always been a huge turn-on for me and D knows it. To be honest, she's always felt like lingerie was a little silly. Her feeling has always been that if it's just going to come off, what's the point?

Anyway, she is clearly enjoying teasing me about it and keeps telling me no. She said "If you want to see me in something, you should buy it for me. This lingerie is for Michael."

2. Related to the above, I suggested she text him a pic of her in it, but she said no. Her first reason is that she doesn't want sexy pictures of her around anywhere. She doesn't want that sort of stuff getting out. She very much believes in the idea that after you send it, you don't control it anymore.

Second, she said "He's already seen it. Real life is always better than a picture!"

So, that's it for now. Nothing too momentous, but it is exciting that they are trying so hard to make it work to meet up this weekend for coffee. We'll see what happens.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:59 pm

I totally get where your wife is coming from! I didn’t think he had seen her in the bra/panty set, just the lingerie. If he didn’t see her in the bra/panties, she could take a selfie and show it to him next time they get together. Then she has complete control of the pic. However, maybe she’s secretly intending for him to see her in them in person. Just hasn’t admitted to you, maybe not fully to herself yet either.

BeingInTheWorld
Virgin

Unread post by BeingInTheWorld » Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:58 am

This lingerie is for Michael.
What a sexy thing to say!

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:48 am

I wonder how things are going?

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:26 am

It was a busy weekend full of family stuff, but D and Michael did meet for coffee yesterday (Monday) afternoon.

She met him at a Starbucks nearby. She wore this pinkish-tan bra and panty set, which was the one he actually paid for. In her words, "The girls are finally where they are supposed to be!" I have to admit, her boobs looked amazing. It must be a great bra. She also wore a kind of loose, flowing top that showed off plenty of cleavage and glimpses of the bra. And she had jeans on too.

By the time she came home, I was off running around doing school pickup and the like. When we got home, D was already there. She practically pulled me into the bedroom. She immediately went for a deep kiss, and I half expected to wonder if I would taste Michael's cock or cum. But alas, no such luck.

D did unbutton her jeans and said, "I need you to make me cum. Now!" She went to check to make sure the kids were occupied, before closing and locking the door. She slid her jeans off, pulled her panties down and basically pulled my face into her pussy. Again, I wondered if I would taste Michael. Again, no such luck.

She was soaked and already very turned on, so it didn't take much to get her off. As we laid there in the afterglow, she told me why she was so worked up.

D explained that Michael met her at Starbucks, but instead of his car, he came riding up on his bicycle. He was in one of the cyclist suit things, complete with a helmet. D said it fit him well and he looked natural. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and ran to the bathroom. When he came back, he had apparently wiped off some sweat, and had taken the time to reapply his cologne.

I think I mentioned that scent is a big thing for D. If she smells a good, non-overpowering cologne, she'll get turned on long before seeing the guy. I know she's shared this with Michael, so he was well aware and it worked. D admitted she started getting wet as soon as he came back to the table and she caught a whiff.

They chatted for a while. D kept catching Michael looking at her boobs. She even pulled the "I'm up here" twice. And his reply the second time was "I just like knowing my money was well spent.", as he reached out and fingered her bra strap through her top. D said this caused her to get even more turned on. She said "If I wasn't committed to being good, I would have attacked him right at the table. He smelled so good and he's just so confident and sexy."

At this point I asked if she could see anything in the tight cyclist suit. She laughed and said "Do you want to know if I could see if he has a big dick?" I nodded and she said "Couldn't tell. But I think he enjoyed looking at my boobs, because he was adjusting himself a lot."

She said they finished chatting and their coffees and he walked her back to her car. D said it was clear he was kind of lingering as they said goodbye. As she opened the door, he held it for her, but kind of put his hand on her shoulder to stop her from getting in.

At this point, I came. I figured where this was going and I was way too excited. D laughed and just said "Wow!" She continued her story.

He put his hand on her shoulder and she sort of half-turned to him, while looking around the parking lot. He did the same and leaned in and kissed her. She said the kiss probably lasted about two or three seconds, but felt like longer. She said they broke away before it got carried away. She smiled at him and told him to text her about later this week. He said he would, did the half-lean in for another kiss and she said "Slow down there, tiger. I'm married and we're in public." To which he playfully growled and she laughed, as she smiled and closed the door.

D admitted her pussy was soaked. She said she watched him put his bike helmet on and watched him ride away, waving as he passed her car. She said "I have to tell you, he has a great ass for an older guy." And then she drove home, and we came home about 10 or so minutes later.

We both got cleaned up, redressed and started back into regular life with dinner and all.

Later that night, before going to sleep, she asked me if I was ok. I told her I was, because she's being honest. I asked her if she was holding anything back and she said "No. I promised I would never do that again. But this is getting dangerous. I wasn't sure before, but I think he wants more."

I told her that of course he wants more. And I asked her if she wants more. She got that sort of angsty, frustrated attitude and kicked out her legs a little. She said "I don't know. I mean, yes. Part of me wanted him to fuck me in Starbucks today. Part of me wanted him to fuck me at Target that first day we met. But that was all just fun. Now, it feels kind of real."

I told her to go with it, but she insisted she doesn't want to do anything. She even accused me of trying to fuck up our marriage. And then she said, "But he is so fucking sexy. God, I swear he is so fucking sexy." This all happened in the span of about two minutes, so I can tell she's really, really conflicted and is just confused and throwing around random thoughts.

I again told her that I want whatever she wants. And she very quietly said, "If I start this with Michael, I'm not sure I will be able to stop. Do you realize that?" And I nodded and she got frustrated again. I hugged her, which turned into kissing, which turned into her climbing on and riding me. While fucking me, D grabbed my hands and put them on her boobs and squeezed my hands hard. She said "Imagine how much Michael will like squeezing my big tits when I'm riding him." I came instantly.

She rolled off, we both cleaned up. As we got ready to go to sleep, D giggled and said "Twice in one day? You must really want it too." I kind of squeaked out a "Yes...I think so." And she quietly said, "I just don't know. I won't be able to stop. He's just so fucking sexy." And then we kissed and went to bed.

Today, nothing was said beyond the normal morning stuff. And we've both been buried in work almost all day.

Gulfcpl
Player

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:39 pm

My question is what exactly can she not stop? The lifestyle aspect or a relationship aspect with him? If her concern is about a relationship, she has cause for concern. This lifestyle is supposed to enhance the relationship between you two. There certainly needs to be more dialogue before going further. If she can’t control her feelings, then this is a whole other situation. Just my opinion but she needs to clarify what she thinks she can’t stop.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:38 pm

Gulfcpl wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:39 pm
My question is what exactly can she not stop? The lifestyle aspect or a relationship aspect with him? If her concern is about a relationship, she has cause for concern. This lifestyle is supposed to enhance the relationship between you two. There certainly needs to be more dialogue before going further. If she can’t control her feelings, then this is a whole other situation. Just my opinion but she needs to clarify what she thinks she can’t stop.
That's a fair question. I've asked her that myself in the past. In a period where she was frustrated with me talking about this, she was brutally honest. She finally said "If I start acting like a slut again, I know I'm not going to want to stop acting like a slut. I loved getting fucked. I loved getting guys off. I loved cumming over and over myself. If you make me start that again, I'm not going to stop, even if you ask."

And since then, she's been fairly resolute about it. With Michael specifically, we haven't gotten deep into it. But it's a conversation we need to have. My guess is that she's worried if she starts fucking him, she's going to want to fuck him all the time. Or she's going to want to fuck all the time, period. I also wonder if she's worried about developing feelings for Michael, but I think that's already happening.

Gulfcpl
Player

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:15 pm

She may have held out all these years to protect you from yourself and keep your relationship good. It’s easy for us to rah rah on this board when we don’t have to face the consequences. Be careful my friend.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:39 pm

Gulfcpl wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:15 pm
She may have held out all these years to protect you from yourself and keep your relationship good. It’s easy for us to rah rah on this board when we don’t have to face the consequences. Be careful my friend.
It's certainly possible. We have things to talk about for sure.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:33 pm

I am not in the LS so my thoughts on this matter are probably off the target. I would imagine a good honest convo about what each of you expects from this encounter maybe worthwhile having.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:36 pm

OrlandoCPL wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:26 am
It was a busy weekend full of family stuff, but D and Michael did meet for coffee yesterday (Monday) afternoon.

She met him at a Starbucks nearby. She wore this pinkish-tan bra and panty set, which was the one he actually paid for. In her words, "The girls are finally where they are supposed to be!" I have to admit, her boobs looked amazing. It must be a great bra. She also wore a kind of loose, flowing top that showed off plenty of cleavage and glimpses of the bra. And she had jeans on too.

By the time she came home, I was off running around doing school pickup and the like. When we got home, D was already there. She practically pulled me into the bedroom. She immediately went for a deep kiss, and I half expected to wonder if I would taste Michael's cock or cum. But alas, no such luck.

D did unbutton her jeans and said, "I need you to make me cum. Now!" She went to check to make sure the kids were occupied, before closing and locking the door. She slid her jeans off, pulled her panties down and basically pulled my face into her pussy. Again, I wondered if I would taste Michael. Again, no such luck.

She was soaked and already very turned on, so it didn't take much to get her off. As we laid there in the afterglow, she told me why she was so worked up.

D explained that Michael met her at Starbucks, but instead of his car, he came riding up on his bicycle. He was in one of the cyclist suit things, complete with a helmet. D said it fit him well and he looked natural. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and ran to the bathroom. When he came back, he had apparently wiped off some sweat, and had taken the time to reapply his cologne.

I think I mentioned that scent is a big thing for D. If she smells a good, non-overpowering cologne, she'll get turned on long before seeing the guy. I know she's shared this with Michael, so he was well aware and it worked. D admitted she started getting wet as soon as he came back to the table and she caught a whiff.

They chatted for a while. D kept catching Michael looking at her boobs. She even pulled the "I'm up here" twice. And his reply the second time was "I just like knowing my money was well spent.", as he reached out and fingered her bra strap through her top. D said this caused her to get even more turned on. She said "If I wasn't committed to being good, I would have attacked him right at the table. He smelled so good and he's just so confident and sexy."

At this point I asked if she could see anything in the tight cyclist suit. She laughed and said "Do you want to know if I could see if he has a big dick?" I nodded and she said "Couldn't tell. But I think he enjoyed looking at my boobs, because he was adjusting himself a lot."

She said they finished chatting and their coffees and he walked her back to her car. D said it was clear he was kind of lingering as they said goodbye. As she opened the door, he held it for her, but kind of put his hand on her shoulder to stop her from getting in.

At this point, I came. I figured where this was going and I was way too excited. D laughed and just said "Wow!" She continued her story.

He put his hand on her shoulder and she sort of half-turned to him, while looking around the parking lot. He did the same and leaned in and kissed her. She said the kiss probably lasted about two or three seconds, but felt like longer. She said they broke away before it got carried away. She smiled at him and told him to text her about later this week. He said he would, did the half-lean in for another kiss and she said "Slow down there, tiger. I'm married and we're in public." To which he playfully growled and she laughed, as she smiled and closed the door.

D admitted her pussy was soaked. She said she watched him put his bike helmet on and watched him ride away, waving as he passed her car. She said "I have to tell you, he has a great ass for an older guy." And then she drove home, and we came home about 10 or so minutes later.

We both got cleaned up, redressed and started back into regular life with dinner and all.

Later that night, before going to sleep, she asked me if I was ok. I told her I was, because she's being honest. I asked her if she was holding anything back and she said "No. I promised I would never do that again. But this is getting dangerous. I wasn't sure before, but I think he wants more."

I told her that of course he wants more. And I asked her if she wants more. She got that sort of angsty, frustrated attitude and kicked out her legs a little. She said "I don't know. I mean, yes. Part of me wanted him to fuck me in Starbucks today. Part of me wanted him to fuck me at Target that first day we met. But that was all just fun. Now, it feels kind of real."

I told her to go with it, but she insisted she doesn't want to do anything. She even accused me of trying to fuck up our marriage. And then she said, "But he is so fucking sexy. God, I swear he is so fucking sexy." This all happened in the span of about two minutes, so I can tell she's really, really conflicted and is just confused and throwing around random thoughts.

I again told her that I want whatever she wants. And she very quietly said, "If I start this with Michael, I'm not sure I will be able to stop. Do you realize that?" And I nodded and she got frustrated again. I hugged her, which turned into kissing, which turned into her climbing on and riding me. While fucking me, D grabbed my hands and put them on her boobs and squeezed my hands hard. She said "Imagine how much Michael will like squeezing my big tits when I'm riding him." I came instantly.

She rolled off, we both cleaned up. As we got ready to go to sleep, D giggled and said "Twice in one day? You must really want it too." I kind of squeaked out a "Yes...I think so." And she quietly said, "I just don't know. I won't be able to stop. He's just so fucking sexy." And then we kissed and went to bed.

Today, nothing was said beyond the normal morning stuff. And we've both been buried in work almost all day.
Any more action to be had???

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:05 am

I certainly hope so.i can see this getting really HOT! Like 🔥 🥵

4incheslong
Experienced

Unread post by 4incheslong » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:56 am

This is hot. My wife was same. At first she claimed she had only been with 15 guys but it ended up being a lot more. You can usually multiply by 3.

4incheslong
Experienced

Unread post by 4incheslong » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:48 am

I had a cheating wife also. I found out about the last one right before they had sex. I confronted her and then let her go get fucked as long as I got to reclaim her and she told me the details. Looked like my cuck life was finally going well but then I messed it up by trying to control it and getting jealous. Sounds like your older guy is an experienced bull. Not sure I could have handled that either. Be careful not to mess it up.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:13 pm

We had a very long conversation. A couple of them, actually. And we also talked with Michael for a while one night. I'm going to try to recap everything here.

D explained her thought process. She wants to fuck Michael. "Very badly" in her own words. But she won't do anything to screw up our life or family. Which is, of course, a good thing. And she has promised she will not cheat on me again.

Before D and Michael spoke, her and I had a long conversation. She covered the things above with me, and all of her worries. Essentially, she thinks if she starts fucking him, she will want to keep fucking him. As I've written before, our sex life isn't very fulfilling for her. It hasn't been for some time. She thinks (but emphasized she doesn't know) that sex with Michael will be incredible. And then she's going to want to fuck him and fuck him a lot.

I told her that my basic ground rules are that nothing is kept from me. I'd like to be there to watch to see if I like that, but I also understand that if this progresses, they will want alone time too. I also told her at no point would I ever be ok with her missing anything from our family life to be with Michael. She stressed that she wants no part of that either.

We also talked about our kids. They are way too young to understand any of this, so discretion will need to be of the utmost. One of them is a teen and, like all teens, focused on their life. The other doesn't think anything of mom going out, because that's just something mom does sometimes. But we talked about how spending nights at Michael's during the week and whatnot is a no-go. And even most weekends would be off limits, unless we had a free weekend and could come up with an excuse. D does travel some for work, so that could always be in play.

I also told D that I don't want our sex life to end. As unsatisfying as it may be for her, it's still good for me! She laughed and said she wouldn't cut me off. We talked about the idea of reclaiming and all of that. We are both very into it.

She then talked with Michael.

Her hesitation with wanting to be with Michael is that she knows this won't be just fucking, which was made clear during their talk. He wants to pursue some kind of real relationship. He's made it clear to her that he has no intention of ever getting married again, nor does he want her to leave me. But he would want to go out on dates, spend some weekends together, potentially travel together. He enjoys D's company quite a bit and would love for her to very much be his girlfriend.

He's also made it clear to her that he understands she can't be a real girlfriend and be there all the time. He doesn't expect that. He also said he doesn't even want that. Because being around each other all the time, is what he feels causes strain in a relationship. If they both go home, everything stays fresh and feeling new.

Essentially, he wants to date when they can, do fun things when they can, and, of course, fuck when they can. He was very ok with me being there, but did emphasize that there would be times for just him and D. He also told D that she would have to be ok with meeting his friends, as his girlfriend. He explained many of them know his situation, so he promised it wouldn't be awkward, unless she made it that way. He's big on honesty with everyone in his life.

Michael then spoke with me. He did most of the talking, and I did most of the listening. He said that in his experience, the married couple only benefits from him dating the wife. In our case, he said he knows how sexual D is and how she needs an outlet for that. His opinion was that he provides a safe outlet for that. And if D were to continue to repress that part of herself, she would likely end up cheating again.

He was very, very clear that if at any time D or I say we need a break, he will be happy to step back. He also has no intentions of getting involved beyond anything we are comfortable with. In his words: "I won't randomly pop up at a soccer game. I've been there and done that. I enjoy my weekends without that now!"

He was also incredibly confident that D would enjoy being with him. Both dating and fucking. His exact words were "I've never had a woman tell me she didn't have a great time with me. And from our brief time together, I can tell D is ready to cut loose a little."

After we both spoke with Michael, D and I had another long conversation. She put it all on the table, saying "I want to do what WE want. Not what I want. Not what you want. Certainly not what Michael wants. I want to do what WE want, meaning you and me." And then she explained that if we couldn't agree, then she'd tell Michael it would be best to just go our separate ways. She said it wouldn't be fair to him or us to keep stringing things along.

At this point, I asked her a simple question: "When Michael kissed you, did you feel that spark? Did you want more?"

D said "Yes. It felt so exciting. Naughty, new, fun, sexy. All of it. I wanted to tell him to take me however he wanted. But that wasn't fair to you. I'm not that person anymore."

I followed up with asking "If we had already talked, would you have fucked him that afternoon?"

She nodded and said "I would have made him put his bike in the back of my car, drove to his place and let him have me."

I told her I think that answers things, because I said "I would just want to know every detail."

We did a lot, and I mean A LOT, of "Are you sure?" both ways. Finally, I said "I want this. I've wanted this for years. I might change my mind, and you have to promise you will stop if I do. If not, our marriage is over. But I've wanted this forever. I want to see if it can work. And I think Michael is the perfect guy to guide us."

D smiled through some tears (happy ones, stress-relieving ones) and said, "Thank you. I love you. More than ever. And if you even feel unsure, I will stop. Our marriage and family are what I want more than anything."

Hugging and some relieved crying led to us kissing, which led to me going down on her, which led to her fucking me.

This morning, we met Michael for coffee. We sat outside and we all talked through all of the above again. Michael was relatively quiet this time. He nodded along, but never in a bored or aloof way. He was just letting us get it all out. He just gets it. I don't know how else to explain it.

What made me feel comfortable was when we were all kind of lingering, Michael said "Well, as much as I want to take my new girlfriend home now, I know you have to work, then pick up the kids and do dinner and all that. D, let's talk later and set up our first proper date." We all walked to the car, he gave me a handshake and pulled me in for a hug and said "You made the right decision. And if you didn't, no harm, no foul. I'll move on."

He then hugged D and after a glance around the parking lot, gave her a kiss which lasted a few seconds. Then he pulled away and said "More of that soon."

We got in the car and D said "Are you as hard as I am wet?" We both laughed, went home, had sex again and then went about our days with work and whatnot.

This afternoon, D and Michael made plans to have their first real date tonight. Our kids actually have sleepovers planned, so while I am dropping them off, Michael will be picking up D. He is taking her to dinner, then we'll see. There was no guarantee made by anyone of anything more happening tonight. The only lock was that D would not be spending the night or anything, because we have to get one of the kids early tomorrow to get to a birthday party.

She then spent a good amount of time trying to decide what to wear. They are going somewhere relatively casual (and far enough away that they shouldn't run into anyone we know), so Michael said jeans and a nice top would suffice. When I asked D if she was bringing the lingerie, she said "No. That would mean bringing a bag. But I am going to wear the set he picked out. That's only fair, right?"

I got home from dropping off the kids. I texted D. She let me know they were headed to dinner. I asked her if anything happened yet. She then called me, on the car system (carplay or whatever). She said, "Don't let your imagination run wild all night. What kind of girl would I be if I gave it up on the first night?" To which Michael laughed and said "A great one." and we all laughed.

D then said, "To answer your question: nothing happened. Michael is being a perfect gentleman." And Michael added, "I won't keep her out too late. I know you have an early start tomorrow morning. Enjoy your evening and we'll see you later." And then D said "Bye hon. Love you!" and the call disconnected after I told her I love her too.

This was over an hour ago. I came here to write all of this. And I'm full of ideas on how their date is going and what's happening. Yes, I've already jerked off once. And I'm hard again after writing this.

I'll try to come back later tonight or tomorrow to write up what happened.

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:39 pm

Oh this is just wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with us.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:57 pm

Texas Jack wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:39 pm
Oh this is just wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Thanks for being an outlet to share. I can't imagine what I'd do without some place to put it all out there.

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:03 pm

OrlandoCPL wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:57 pm
Thanks for being an outlet to share. I can't imagine what I'd do without some place to put it all out there.
The expressive detail of your posts is fantastic. You have a gift for this.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:08 pm

Texas Jack wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:03 pm
OrlandoCPL wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:57 pm
The expressive detail of your posts is fantastic. You have a gift for this.
I work as a copywriter, so I should be ok at putting words on virtual paper! :lol:

It also helps me to put out there what I'm really feeling and what she says she is really feeling.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:02 pm

Just got the text that she is headed home. Michael is dropping her off. I'm shaking with anticipation.