It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
parmaham55
Player

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by parmaham55 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:33 pm

Right sorry I forgot to update on that. I asked her about the car, as I mentioned that I heard them talking about it on the hidden phone. On one of the last days of Adam being in CT, we relaxed a bit on the safety measures of me being in the common area when they would fuck so I could be no more than 5 min away should she need me. But it had been close to 2 weeks of them fucking at that point, so Lana felt safe around him. So there was a afternoon when I took the dogs on a long hike and she told me that she would be hanging out with Adam. He had mentioned how he knew of a spot he wanted to show her that he and his buddies found the other day during their outdoors adventures. They took our car and drove up to an area where it was secluded in nature, with a great view of the lake and wilderness. She had never had sex out in nature like that before but he's somehow able to get her to do new things. So as they found the spot, they both went into the backseat, and fucked for about an hour. After she came on his alpha cock, riding him and telling him how he fucks her better than me, they drove back to the cabins before I made it back with the dogs.
Of all the updates you’ve done in the past six months, that hit me in the gut the most. It's real cheating. Secret rampant sex in your car before any agreed game of cheating with Adam - that agreement came later, so no reason not to tell you. Also an exciting event for her, a new experience, a further step into this intoxicating extra-marital sex cuckold world that surely Lana would be eager to share with you as soon as it happened, but no… it’s an event that Lana would never have told you about had you not planted that secret phone. That makes me feel uncomfortable.

I would be beside myself with paranoia about what else I don’t know about. You’re a strong person, W770.

I think you need to have plenty more talking before you can be sure that the lifestyle is done with as far as Lara’s concerned. She’s learned to be a consumate cheater. Watch out when Shawn returns, and keep an eye out for any 2-3 hour gaps - long enough for an Uber to the city and back. She knows now that she doesn't need to tell you anything.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:52 pm

w770 wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:42 pm
Update: we've talked about our feelings a lot in the last 48 hours. We're leaning towards quitting the lifestyle, so least for a while to focus on starting a family. I asked her about Shawn and Sebastian and she said that there was just something about Adam that he gave her the best sex of her life. She loved being a "cheating" wife and she loved how much he loved it. So she's thinking she wants to leave things on a high note. Nothing certain yet but that's where we are currently.
I know you two are aware, the biological clock is ticking. From everything I have discerned from your posts here, you two would be awesome parents.

There will be opportunities down the road for your cheating little slut to cum out and play.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Gulfcpl
Player

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:25 pm

parmaham55 wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:33 pm
Right sorry I forgot to update on that. I asked her about the car, as I mentioned that I heard them talking about it on the hidden phone. On one of the last days of Adam being in CT, we relaxed a bit on the safety measures of me being in the common area when they would fuck so I could be no more than 5 min away should she need me. But it had been close to 2 weeks of them fucking at that point, so Lana felt safe around him. So there was a afternoon when I took the dogs on a long hike and she told me that she would be hanging out with Adam. He had mentioned how he knew of a spot he wanted to show her that he and his buddies found the other day during their outdoors adventures. They took our car and drove up to an area where it was secluded in nature, with a great view of the lake and wilderness. She had never had sex out in nature like that before but he's somehow able to get her to do new things. So as they found the spot, they both went into the backseat, and fucked for about an hour. After she came on his alpha cock, riding him and telling him how he fucks her better than me, they drove back to the cabins before I made it back with the dogs.
Of all the updates you’ve done in the past six months, that hit me in the gut the most.

Hmmmm, strange, it doesn’t affect me at all. If it doesn’t bother W, why would it bother anyone else? Just asking. I can’t control what other people do. W and Lana have to decide how to move forward. None of us can decide for them. Again, whatever they decide doesn’t affect my life one way or another. If I worried about other people all the time, I’d never get any sleep.

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:30 pm

On a scale of 1 to Lana how hot would you rate Cara?

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:06 pm

parmaham55 wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:33 pm
Of all the updates you’ve done in the past six months, that hit me in the gut the most. It's real cheating. Secret rampant sex in your car before any agreed game of cheating with Adam - that agreement came later, so no reason not to tell you. Also an exciting event for her, a new experience, a further step into this intoxicating extra-marital sex cuckold world that surely Lana would be eager to share with you as soon as it happened, but no… it’s an event that Lana would never have told you about had you not planted that secret phone. That makes me feel uncomfortable.

I would be beside myself with paranoia about what else I don’t know about. You’re a strong person, W770.

I think you need to have plenty more talking before you can be sure that the lifestyle is done with as far as Lara’s concerned. She’s learned to be a consumate cheater. Watch out when Shawn returns, and keep an eye out for any 2-3 hour gaps - long enough for an Uber to the city and back. She knows now that she doesn't need to tell you anything.
Well I did know she was going to go spread her legs for Adam, I just didn't know it was going to be in the car. So I don't really take it so much as legitimate cheating.

parmaham55
Player

Unread post by parmaham55 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:32 pm

Thanks W, I'd forgotten you knew she was going to meet him. Sorry about that. Like you say, it's not really cheating.
I hope you two have an exciting weekend ahead planned, whatever you're choosing to do. Adam must be champing at the bit!

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:57 am

w770 wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:01 pm
She did. But he's a good guy and I feel as if I can trust him to not say anything.

What's funny is that Cara still wants me to talk to Cory about having an open marriage like I'm some kind of pro. Lol.
Don’t sell yourself short. You may not have been in the lifestyle a long time but you certainly passed a graduate level course in the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle. ;)

Good luck as you go forward with whatever you decide. Somehow I think it’ll be hard for Lana to resist another romp or two in the sack with Shawn if the opportunity presents itself. You could also get a butt plug for Lana to wear while the two of you are out on a date night. She seemed to enjoy the effects of wearing one last weekend while out with her girl friends.

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:03 am

Hey w770,

I think it may be best to start focusing on creating a family. The other gun can wait a few years.

You may find that sex with the intend to get her pregnant can also be very exhilarating. Lana likes it when men take charge. So maybe you should simple tell her: "I'm going to put a baby in your belly. And I want it to be mine! So, no more Adam, No more Shawn! Oh, and I want you to stop taking your pills, like now... "

Then just go for it. Don't ask, just 'grab her' and tell her you are going to knock her up right here!

Show her the other side of you, what she got from playing the game. Knowing you are putting a baby inside of her will be a thrilling experience for both of you.

It's fun!

user322
Experienced

Unread post by user322 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:23 am

Hi w770,
have you thought about doing this lifestyle in a less involved way? Maybe that's what's bothering you. It seems to me that when you play the game it takes a big place in your life. If so, the upside is that it's very intense, but at the same time very intrusive.
Maybe we should find a better balance between the cuckold lifestyle and the normal life?

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:06 am

parmaham55 wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:32 pm
Thanks W, I'd forgotten you knew she was going to meet him. Sorry about that. Like you say, it's not really cheating.
I hope you two have an exciting weekend ahead planned, whatever you're choosing to do. Adam must be champing at the bit!
Open2it wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:57 am
w770 wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:01 pm
She did. But he's a good guy and I feel as if I can trust him to not say anything.

What's funny is that Cara still wants me to talk to Cory about having an open marriage like I'm some kind of pro. Lol.
Don’t sell yourself short. You may not have been in the lifestyle a long time but you certainly passed a graduate level course in the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle. ;)

Good luck as you go forward with whatever you decide. Somehow I think it’ll be hard for Lana to resist another romp or two in the sack with Shawn if the opportunity presents itself. You could also get a butt plug for Lana to wear while the two of you are out on a date night. She seemed to enjoy the effects of wearing one last weekend while out with her girl friends.
leander99 wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:03 am
Hey w770,

I think it may be best to start focusing on creating a family. The other gun can wait a few years.

You may find that sex with the intend to get her pregnant can also be very exhilarating. Lana likes it when men take charge. So maybe you should simple tell her: "I'm going to put a baby in your belly. And I want it to be mine! So, no more Adam, No more Shawn! Oh, and I want you to stop taking your pills, like now... "

Then just go for it. Don't ask, just 'grab her' and tell her you are going to knock her up right here!

Show her the other side of you, what she got from playing the game. Knowing you are putting a baby inside of her will be a thrilling experience for both of you.

It's fun!
Thanks guys. I think we've decided that starting a family will be our priority moving forward and that if we come back to this lifestyle, it'll be much later down the road when the kid(s) can take care of themselves. So given that we want to have maybe 2, that imputes a wait of maybe 5 years, give or take.

I still see myself reading the posts on this board just out of curiosity and I'll even update as to Lana's pregnancy if there was interest in that, but the wild roller coaster ride seems to be coming to an end.

Update: Adam continues to text Lana after she's told him that she feels really guilty about "cheating" on me. He is trying to convince her to find an excuse to come back to stay in the city this weekend or even find a time when I'm not home so he can fuck her in our bed. Lana and I have talked about both scenarios, and although both are tempting, we also don't want to find an excuse to delay starting our family. So she may tell him not to contact her anymore later today, which we fully expect him to react poorly to.

parmaham55
Player

Unread post by parmaham55 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:29 am

Fully understandable , and I"m sure we all support you.
But...one last fling must be so tempting...especially at your place!... But Adam would need a clear understanding it'd be the very last time. I can see Lana must be sorely tempted (excuse the pun), and you too.
But that's just forum talk and fantasy projection - it's you two to decide and be strong together, and it's your life and possible family.
If you do one last weekend, you'll have a lot of fun to sign off on - if you don't you'll still have great memories to work from. Winner either way.

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:09 am

Best wishes on your choice but it is a big genie and a tiny bottle.
Adam might not cooperate and he may control more of Lana than she lets on.
Pregnant woman can get pretty horny too.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:09 am

Once Lana is pregnant she could resume her hotwifing for a while. Lana could have one last fling with Adam. You could then make Adam think he impregnanted her

David52
Trainable

Unread post by David52 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:25 am

How did Lana react when you shared the texts Adam sent you?

proudhusb217
Virgin

Unread post by proudhusb217 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:42 am

I don't think Adam is trustworthy enough to know where you live. He's already shown he'd be happy to disrupt your life if he doesn't get his way. So if she does give into seeing him, his place or a hotel would be better.

Also remember that as far as he knows, being pushy will get her to relent to a weekend of hot sex.

Good luck on starting your family! It sounds like you both know it's time.

SixInchDick
Experienced

Unread post by SixInchDick » Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:45 am

Hold up... I think that just outright cutting him off and telling him not to contact you guys anymore is not the smart thing to do with Adam. He has already reacted poorly to being cut off and blocked, to the point where he threatened to expose you guys.

Take more time to figure out a proper exit strategy. Maybe include some honesty about wanting to start a family, and that you've been contemplating this for like a year which is true. You could always sweeten the deal by having Lana assure him that you guys will keep him in mind if she is ready to play again. Or maybe you could wean him off the pussy instead of completely cutting him off. To just block him and say 'don't talk to me again' after having a weekend of mind blowing sex is a real sobering thing to deal with. I'm just throwing out ideas here. What if Lana told him your plan about starting a family, and then they arrange for 'one last time' or a few more encounters so there's closure. This guy doesn't seem to handle a situation where there's no closure, especially if it's not on his terms.

I feel like we're dealing with a bully here but catering to his fragile ego is better than getting exposed.

SixInchDick
Experienced

Unread post by SixInchDick » Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:49 am

As far as pregnancy goes, I'm not saying you can't trust Lana but I would hold off on "trying" for a baby for at least a few weeks after Adam has been inside her. I wouldn't rule out Adam manipulating her birth control pills or making her skip a dose when they were together. Just a thought. I could sound crazy or ignorant right now but I thought it was worth mentioning.

GuruTravelMonkey
Virgin

Unread post by GuruTravelMonkey » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:16 am

If you want honesty, continue to ensure she knows you support any all of her of her desires and needs.
She may want a final few meets, before going off birth control. Pregnancy is a long road, as is recovery.
When she goes off birth control, you could request condom use if something does transpire. Desire after all has a way of deciding things for us.
But also, make sure she knows that whatever happens you love her.
And when you do start a family, if the kid by some turn of events turns out a little taller than you, would it change your feelings?
The only path to truth and trust is total non judgement and acceptance.

GuruTravelMonkey
Virgin

Unread post by GuruTravelMonkey » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:42 am

When you’re all in for her, the appeal is that she has your love and support, and every desire answered. She can be free in all the ways most people have to compromise, she can give air to that which most women have to bury deep within their psyches. That’s the gift only you can give her.

So. Whatever ya’ll do, make sure she’s choosing based on that, and not out of fear for you.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:01 am

edgedndenied wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:09 am
Once Lana is pregnant she could resume her hotwifing for a while. Lana could have one last fling with Adam. You could then make Adam think he impregnanted her
I asked her about this and she said that once she's pregnant, she's assuming that her priorities will change, and having wild mind blowing sex with Adam won't be high on her priority list. However, she's never been pregnant, so this could be a wildly wrong assumption. It's also a hot idea to make Adam think it's his, but there might be issues if he suddenly wants certain visitation rights.
David52 wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:25 am
How did Lana react when you shared the texts Adam sent you?
She thought he was a jerk for doing so, but admitted that it turned her on. Similar to the guy that gave her the best sex in her college years, she said that really disliked this one particular guy, but he had a giant cock and she had a one night stand with him anyway. He turned out to be someone we fantasized a lot about when I revealed my kink to her about her having sex with another guy. We started off by just talking about the guys she's been with in the past, and the conversation would always go back to him, as he had given her the best night of sex ever, up until recent history.
proudhusb217 wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:42 am
I don't think Adam is trustworthy enough to know where you live. He's already shown he'd be happy to disrupt your life if he doesn't get his way. So if she does give into seeing him, his place or a hotel would be better.

Also remember that as far as he knows, being pushy will get her to relent to a weekend of hot sex.

Good luck on starting your family! It sounds like you both know it's time.
SixInchDick wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:45 am
Hold up... I think that just outright cutting him off and telling him not to contact you guys anymore is not the smart thing to do with Adam. He has already reacted poorly to being cut off and blocked, to the point where he threatened to expose you guys.

Take more time to figure out a proper exit strategy. Maybe include some honesty about wanting to start a family, and that you've been contemplating this for like a year which is true. You could always sweeten the deal by having Lana assure him that you guys will keep him in mind if she is ready to play again. Or maybe you could wean him off the pussy instead of completely cutting him off. To just block him and say 'don't talk to me again' after having a weekend of mind blowing sex is a real sobering thing to deal with. I'm just throwing out ideas here. What if Lana told him your plan about starting a family, and then they arrange for 'one last time' or a few more encounters so there's closure. This guy doesn't seem to handle a situation where there's no closure, especially if it's not on his terms.

I feel like we're dealing with a bully here but catering to his fragile ego is better than getting exposed.
These are both really good points that I didn't think of. Another reason why I love bouncing ideas off this board. He definitely should not know where we live. Fortunately, we live in a town with a ton of hotels as it's a beach town, so that wouldn't be difficult to arrange.
SixInchDick wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:49 am
As far as pregnancy goes, I'm not saying you can't trust Lana but I would hold off on "trying" for a baby for at least a few weeks after Adam has been inside her. I wouldn't rule out Adam manipulating her birth control pills or making her skip a dose when they were together. Just a thought. I could sound crazy or ignorant right now but I thought it was worth mentioning.
Thanks for looking out, and I think there will definitely going to be a pause in between the time when she's done with Adam to when she officially goes off birth control.
GuruTravelMonkey wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:42 am
When you’re all in for her, the appeal is that she has your love and support, and every desire answered. She can be free in all the ways most people have to compromise, she can give air to that which most women have to bury deep within their psyches. That’s the gift only you can give her.

So. Whatever ya’ll do, make sure she’s choosing based on that, and not out of fear for you.
GuruTravelMonkey wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:16 am
If you want honesty, continue to ensure she knows you support any all of her of her desires and needs.
She may want a final few meets, before going off birth control. Pregnancy is a long road, as is recovery.
When she goes off birth control, you could request condom use if something does transpire. Desire after all has a way of deciding things for us.
But also, make sure she knows that whatever happens you love her.
And when you do start a family, if the kid by some turn of events turns out a little taller than you, would it change your feelings?
The only path to truth and trust is total non judgement and acceptance.
She read over these posts and we had a heart to heart - I let her know that I don't want her to give up on her having sex with Adam (or anyone else for that matter) prematurely because she thinks that's what I want her to do. She assured me that starting a family with me is her priority, however she has to admit that she is finding it really hard to physically move on from Adam. She's let me know multiple times that there was never anything emotional bonding between them, so that's not something I ever have to worry about, but the orgasms he's able to give her leave her in a state of bliss for hours that she says is unlike anything she's ever experienced before.

Update: From the context of what I said above - Lana and I had a long talk this morning after the gym about how she will want to be with Adam at least a few more times, each time telling him that there needs to be an end date as she's wanting to start a family with me soon. So we're thinking of having our Friday night date night dinner slightly earlier than normal tonight, after which, she'll Uber to his place, spend the night and most of the day tomorrow with Adam. We have plans to have dinner with her parents and brother Saturday night, so she'll have to be come back home for that, otherwise, she might have entertained the idea of staying over on Saturday night as well.

Mattmattiass
Experienced

Unread post by Mattmattiass » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:18 am

The feeling of angst that I get hearing she is going to spend the night almost kills me. I love and hate it. I don’t know how you handle it. I put my self in your place and it’s exciting and terrifying.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:20 am

Wow, are you going to be getting any updates this time?

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:26 am

Mattmattiass wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:18 am
The feeling of angst that I get hearing she is going to spend the night almost kills me. I love and hate it. I don’t know how you handle it. I put my self in your place and it’s exciting and terrifying.
I feel the same exact way. I just know that if I jerk off and blow my load while she's with him tonight, I'll be stuck with the worst feeling. But if I'm able to hold off until she's back home with me, that orgasm I get is virtually crippling as I lose all strength and energy for at least 10-15 minutes. The best and worst feelings.
TheHammer wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:20 am
Wow, are you going to be getting any updates this time?
Well she's still playing it like she's cheating on me, so she won't be updating me until she's back home on Saturday. But I have been able to read the texts between them and she also let me know that he wants to Facetime at lunch today. So that plan is that I'll be in the room at the same time while they tease each other before their fucking tonight. It'll be hot watching them together without him knowing I'm there.

Aureus
Trainable

Unread post by Aureus » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:34 am

Do you think he will take her ass again? Or use that butt plug on her?

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:37 am

Aureus wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:34 am
Do you think he will take her ass again? Or use that butt plug on her?
I asked her and she said, "only if he wants." She's not entirely into it, but she likes submitting to him and giving him what he wants.