What is the more common scenario (beyond the world of fantasy)?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What is the more common scenario?

The bull replaces the cuckold as the primary sexual partner. The hotwife openly acknowledges that she enjoys sex more with her bull, but feels more emotionally drawn towards her cuckold and loves him as a partner, however, she feels less sexually attracted to him
45%
The bull is usually secondary to the primary sexual relationship between the hotwife and cuckold. He doesn't replace the cuckold, but only supplements him. If anything, the hotwife enjoys sex equally between both partners
55%

Total votes: 103

wannabecuck95
Virgin

What is the more common scenario (beyond the world of fantasy)?

Unread post by wannabecuck95 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:57 am

Poll.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: What is the more common scenario (beyond the world of fantasy)?

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:13 am

This way of life can be more complicated. I voted for the second choice as the closer for the two for us.

Within our marriage, each of us like that she can have sex with whoever she wishes. We learned early on that sex with another man is typically more exciting for her than with me who she lives with day to day.

For the time she and another are together, her focus is entirely on him, so I suppose you could say I'm replaced at those times. But her relationship with either her most regular guys or others has never replaced me in the sense that I'm her husband for life. She is free to have sex in our marital bedroom overnight with another while I sleep in our guest room (excitedly for me, of course). She often stays overnight at some of her current friends' homes, phones me when arriving and upon leaving the following morning. When not being fucked by someone else, our marriage is pretty much like most non-sharing couples. When we have sex, she is most often telling me in great detail about all that she and someone else had been doing when they were fucking, which she knows turns me on.

A recurring comment by my wife is, "If it wasn't better with someone else, what would be the point of doing it at all?" When I first heard that, I wondered why I hadn't thought of it before. That works for me.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:05 am

I'm interested in the reactions to this.

gilder145
Trainable

Unread post by gilder145 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:56 am

Definitely 2 for me, each to their own.

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:20 am

Since here regular BF she knew before me..and started playing with him a year after marriage…I have no doubt she is sexually his.

verkitwme
Virgin

Unread post by verkitwme » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:30 pm

My wife had never had a "big" cock prior to being shared, first time her lover said I'm warning you, you will become addicted to my cock.
How right he was, as her frequency with him increased mine decreased. Three years now no intercourse for me,I get a BJ about once a month, I do have the opportunity and take it of cleaning her and JO as I do.

We have embraced the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle 110%

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:52 pm

Despite the fantasy, your #2 is much closer to the truth. Though the real truth is that the Hotwife or Cuckoldress is more in tune with her husband.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:25 pm

DEFINITELY no. 1 with us.

In the first place, when we were active, Cressida had sex with me, but made love with her men. So right off the bat, sex with them was more fulfilling.

And secondly, I'M A CUCK!! Cressida fucked me for my pleasure, not so much hers. My bedroom skills rarely gave Cress much pleasure. :oops: She admitted that I was tied for the worst sex partner she ever had. That's why she cheated on me so early in our marriage...and why I asked her to fuck other men.

She didn't understand that I was good with her falling in love with them so that's why she continued cheating instead of hotwifing. With my wife, sex was better when she loved the man, so when she later told me about all the affairs (after catching her with the first one, I was clueless) I was elated to know she didn't let marriage to me stand in the way of her finding men to fall in love with.

For me, her loving the men she eventually hotwifed with was a bonus, as I had already accepted her cheating love affairs and now got to experience her emotions first hand as I willingly gave both her heart and her cunt to other men...who fucked her better than I EVER could!

Troilus

AgegapCuck
Player

Unread post by AgegapCuck » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:37 pm

I’m definitely number 1. Gina is 20 years younger than me and she simply stoped fancying me. She loves me as a friend and loves de partner but not as a lover. We have occasional sex when she needs cocok( probably every 2-3 weeks). Otherwise she is satisfied by lovers and she gives me regular hand relief.
It is what it is and I’ve learned to fetishise her having other guys.

EdwardTheBull
Experienced

Unread post by EdwardTheBull » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:22 am

I have never seen either irl.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:26 am

2 for us

Filou
Experienced

Unread post by Filou » Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:06 am

Our sexlife might have changed with time and she might have intercourse more often with others; nevertheless it is 2 for sure.
There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength yield

There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked

-Yaldah Tovah-

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:03 pm

verkitwme wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:30 pm
My wife had never had a "big" cock prior to being shared, first time her lover said I'm warning you, you will become addicted to my cock.
How right he was, as her frequency with him increased mine decreased. Three years now no intercourse for me,I get a BJ about once a month, I do have the opportunity and take it of cleaning her and JO as I do.

Curious as to what size she got hooked on.....

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:58 pm

I don't think there's a "common" scenario, and certainly not just two of them.

I checked the first choice because that's what has happened with us, and it's what we both want. But every couple will want a different scenario.

verkitwme
Virgin

Unread post by verkitwme » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:52 am

Whenwillshe wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:03 pm
verkitwme wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:30 pm

Curious as to what size she got hooked on.....
THICK NINE..........

Caribwaters
Experienced

Unread post by Caribwaters » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:19 pm

My wife never enjoyed sex with any man as much as she did with her long time boyfriend who she knew briefly from her high school years. According to her his cock was 8" and none of her other lovers including me were is that league. I was the 1st guy she ever had sex with, so there was nothing to compare my skills and physical size to. Her 1st & 2nd lovers were about the same level of skill and size as I was, so for a number of years she thought that was normal for men. With her 3rd lover she found a significant difference in satisfaction then she had previously known.

When she hooked up with her old friend years later she really discovered what the term "size matters" meant. Not only was he well endowed, but his ability to play my wife's sexual emotions like a violin was amazing. She would do anything for him, anywhere, just to get his tongue in her virgina, or the feel of his cock deep inside.

As a result she loves me, something never in doubt, but craved being with him sexually. When he called, she ran to be with him and returned completely contented. Told me she could never live with him because he is too into himself, but had the need to have sex with him whenever it was convenient for him. She was always at his beck & call.