As a Cuckold what is your true status

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

As a Cuckold what is your true status

I am a single man with no wife or girlfriend hoping to be someone's cuckold one day
5%
it's just total fantasy for me, my wife/girlfriend has no idea I feel this way
5%
It's a fantasy, I have talked to my wife/girlfriend but that is as far as it has ventured
22%
My wife/girlfriend and I have discussed it in great detail and are currently actively flirting out in public, but have not done it yet.
5%
My wife/girlfriend and I have discussed it in great detail and are currently actively searching for a lover for her, but have not done it yet.
2%
My wife/girlfriend and I have discussed it in great detail and have experienced it once but one or both of us could not handle it, so we stopped. explain.
2%
My wife/girlfriend has only had one lover and is still seeing him. explain
5%
My wife/girlfriend has only had one lover and is now looking for a new lover
3%
My wife/girlfriend have had several experiences and are currently looking to do again
14%
My girlfriend is very season and we have had been in this Cuckold relationship for sometime now, explain
5%
My wife and I are a seasoned Hotwife and Cuckold couple and are still very active, explain
23%
My wife (girlfriend) and I are a seasoned Hotwife and Cuckold couple and are no longer active in the lifestyle, explain
9%

Total votes: 264

mrdnrm
Player

Re: As a Cuckold what is your true status

Unread post by mrdnrm » Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:42 am

TDhotwife wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:23 pm
i have not... i would have to hide her face...Is there an easy, windows based app that would be simple to hide her face?
try down loading "Video Pad Video Editor" I have had good luck with that one, it takes a little bit to get the hang of but once you do its easy to use
I have posted a few of our videos on erome and Iloveinterracial
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

WaCuckGuy
Prepubescent

Unread post by WaCuckGuy » Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:41 pm

My wife and I have been "cuckolding" for almost 10 years.. Its really evolved over time.. Ive been with no other women in that time, I wouldnt even be able to estimate how many men she has been with, but easily over 100. It was always 1 night stands for years mostly , with 1 steady regular guy she would see.. that ended , and there was some gaps ..now she has several side guys, and a regular bf .

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:51 pm

WaCuckGuy wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:41 pm
My wife and I have been "cuckolding" for almost 10 years.. Its really evolved over time.. .... men she has been with, but easily over 100.
Very nice, of the over 100 men your wife has been with what is the one who sticks out in your mind the most and why
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:47 am

TDhotwife wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:23 pm
i have not... i would have to hide her face...Is there an easy, windows based app that would be simple to hide her face?
Damn, I don't need to see her face, her pussy in your avatar is BEAUTIFUL

Newcuck614
Pervert

Unread post by Newcuck614 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:52 pm

My wife and I have been acrive in the lifestyle a cpl years now. This is who we are and how we live. She's had several lovers and currently has been seeing one man for over a year and is talking to a cpl others. I'm caged 24/7 and pussy free.
Caged cuck in Ohio

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:11 pm

I’m caged by my MIL, I don’t get any wife pussy. My wife is completely smitten by her current lover. She tells me, she climax’s while he’s fucking me.

Pauline

atl0707
Virgin

Unread post by atl0707 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:31 am

Still trying to get my girlfriend to cuck me. We know of a guy she's attracted to, and I know his friend, so I have been thinking of asking if he could gauge interest since he knows I'd like to be cucked. I think about it a lot. The guy is a very attractive blond stud with a thick cock, just what she's been asking for. I'm nervous since I know that if she cucks me I might get sex less often, but I'd rather she be happy and feel like she's being adventurous with my consent rather than let her get bored and sleep with someone behind my back.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm

atl0707 wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:31 am
Still trying to get my girlfriend to cuck me. We know of a guy she's attracted to, and I know his friend, so I have been thinking of asking if he could gauge interest since he knows I'd like to be cucked. I think about it a lot. The guy is a very attractive blond stud with a thick cock, just what she's been asking for. I'm nervous since I know that if she cucks me I might get sex less often, but I'd rather she be happy and feel like she's being adventurous with my consent rather than let her get bored and sleep with someone behind my back.
Exactly how do you know this gentleman has a "thick cock"? Lol

Gulfcpl
Player

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:25 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:56 pm
atl0707 wrote:
Hmmm. We’d all like to know. 😀

atl0707
Virgin

Unread post by atl0707 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:42 am

ucaneffher wrote:
atl0707 wrote:
My friend has told me. Don’t ask me how he found out.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:41 pm

atl0707 wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:42 am
ucaneffher wrote:
atl0707 wrote:
My friend has told me. Don’t ask me how he found out.
:shock: