Secretly recording them

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Would you secretly record them together?

NO It would be unethical and betray their trust
50%
NO She can read me too well and would know something was up
2%
NO The recording may be discovered
No votes
NO I am afraid of what I might see or hear.
No votes
YES What they don't know won't hurt them
20%
YES She and or him would not mind if I told her later that I recorded them.
18%
YES She or Him may eventually find out and be unhappy, but I am willing to face the consequences.
10%

Total votes: 60

Bi_Giver
Virgin

Secretly recording them

Unread post by Bi_Giver » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:22 am

I considered hiding a recording device under my dresser so i can hear them have sex together when I am not present.
They both had my approval to make love in our bed when I was out on a Friday night, however nothing was ever said about recording. It wanted to listen for my own pleasure and JO to the sounds of them I decided against it due to my own personal ethics. Would like to know people's thoughts on this.

Excuck_79
Virgin

Re: Secretly recording them

Unread post by Excuck_79 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:45 am

Unwritten rule. Your house. Your right. As long as you do not share it with anyone and keep it solely to yourself.

rlm
Trainable

Unread post by rlm » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:42 pm

I think it would be unfair to your wife. I guess you probably want to hear them totally unfiltered and uncensored.
What happens if you hear them say "I love you" to each other in the after glow. Would you be OK with that ? And if not
and you confront her, she'll probably be upset (justifiably so) with you.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:13 am

It's very simple, does your fantasy/cuckolding come first or your marriage?

If you destroy her trust and faith in you to JO, will it be worth it?

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:28 am

Every state or country is different in as far as the rules for this. In Florida it is against the law to photograph/videotape or transmit/transfer a woman nude or in a sexual act without her permission. All rights to the photos and videos belong to the woman unless otherwise surrendered by written contract.

My wife would sometimes get mad when I would take photos or videos of her with her lovers, so I would stop and sometimes as soon as I did stop she would say hey honey, get this action and she would do something incredibly erotic. Most often she would say I want to see them and approve them before you go posting them.

One time we had this guy coming over for the night who was not always thrilled with me watching them. So she asked that after the first round I leave the room and let them have the rest of the night together. I agreed if she would allow me to record it, she said yes. Well that night came and I had set up the camera on the computer in the spare bedroom and had the computer and camera running but the monitor turned off.

Once he had arrived we had several drinks and things began to get hot, soon she lead him into the spare bedroom and I watched as they went at it. About an hour later they were complete round one. It was only a little after 9pm when she asked me if they could has some privacy for the rest of the night. Off I went to the living room and put on the TV with the volume on low. Again and again they went at it. at 2 am I finally went to bed after what sounded like their fourth round.

I awoke a little after 7 am as I heard them in the kitchen talking and laughing. As I entered the kitchen he was kissing her goodbye, he looked at me and said thank you for allowing them time alone and he said she was an absolute animal and he had trouble keeping her satisfied all night long. I just chuckled as he shook my hand and then left. She looked at me and said thank you and sorry I missed watching them. I reminded her about our agreement to video record the whole thing and she looked up, kissed me and patted my chest and said "oh good, go and enjoy your video I have not slept a wink as he fucked me all night long and I am going to bed."

As I walked up to the computer hoping I captured it all and it did not stop recording I was pleasantly surprised it was still going. Over eleven and half hours of recording. So I sat down and started watching. I was amazed at the change of attitude in my wife after I left the room. She had forgotten that I was going to record their time together. She was a different woman then I married. She attacked his cock with such enthusiasm and vigor. She rode cowgirl with great excitement. when doggie style her head and shoulders were being smashed into the headboard, when missionary her legs would be pumping straight up to the ceiling with toes curled tightly. As soon as he would cum she would give him a little break of time and tell him how great of a fuck he was. Then she would start working his cock to get him hard again. Then the process would start repeating itself. They fucked until just after 6:30 am, she had worn him out. The longest period of time between fucks was 22 minutes. Each time they fucked was anywhere between 30 to minutes to nearly 2 hours non stop. She constantly thanked him for giving her rolling orgasms and he joked about her squirting all over him several times.

I recommend get your wife's permission to secretly video her in action, (follow your state laws) and let her and her lover have time without you. I hope you will be pleasantly surprised like I was. My mind lost count of what seemed like a 1000 times I heard her yell don't stop don't stop! harder harder deeper deeper! I still jerk off to that video session from time to time and that was done back in 2014. She dated him for over two years and they still talk from time to time.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:35 am

Creepy. No, without consent, we shouldnt be recording no-one.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:18 am

I have a wifi camera in our bedroom. I do not have a SIM card in it for recording. I usually watch when she has company but they are always made aware. It’s just the right thing to do, law or no law.

Thor23
Virgin

Unread post by Thor23 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:41 am

I think this is a tough situation, and I can see the OP's perspective. My wife absolutely would prefer to play alone, that's if she restarts (she did start bringing the idea up during sex again, not sure if it's just bedroom talk though). Anyway, we are going on a couple of trips, and since we live in a small close community, it's the only time she would entertain playing, and I believe if it happens it will be semi spontaneous. I was just toying with the idea of getting one of those voice activated recorders and just leaving it in the hotel room on the off chance.

I do realize that there is some issues with this, but for me, I would love to hear what I will probably never see. Yes, it is selfish JO fodder, but sometimes I can convince myself it's ok as there would be no pics or personal info recorded, just hopefully the sounds of my wife enjoying herself.
Then of course I think about what happens if she sees the recorder... depends which head i'm thinking with in the moment I guess.

So I understand the desire... but.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:56 am

mrdnrm wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:28 am
Every state or country is different in as far as the rules for this. In Florida it is against the law to photograph/videotape or transmit/transfer a woman nude or in a sexual act without her permission. All rights to the photos and videos belong to the woman unless otherwise surrendered by written contract.
I'm not sure if you misunderstood his question, but he was specifically talking about an audio recording, not video.

iloanmywife

Unread post by iloanmywife » Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:09 am

I've done this, both with spy camera video/audio footage and with a simple audio recording device. I'm not suggesting that anyone else do it, only admitting that I did. My wife found out, though she's never watched or listened to the recordings and she doesn't know exactly what I recorded. In short: it was wrong, I don't regret it, and I will never do it again.

When you get caught -- and you will get caught -- how will your wife react? Maybe your wife might understand that you wanted to participate in the fun without bothering them or her. Or maybe she would see it as a severe violation of her trust. If it's the latter, it may damage any future fun, or even your relationship itself. I can tell you that I for the longest time my wife suspected that any new electronic device I purchased had a secret recording function. You don't want to live like that.

I think you've landed at the right conclusion: that it's not worth the risk. If you want to participate, arrange a threesome or for you to watch in person or listen from inside the house.
rlm wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:42 pm
I think it would be unfair to your wife. I guess you probably want to hear them totally unfiltered and uncensored.
What happens if you hear them say "I love you" to each other in the after glow. Would you be OK with that ? And if not
and you confront her, she'll probably be upset (justifiably so) with you.
This is a good point. If your wife says something to humor the other guy, is it going to drive you to madness? We've all said things that we might not mean, or that might sound bad if heard by someone else. You might be prepared to hear some cuckold trope, "Oh your dick is so much better than my husband's" but instead you might hear something less sexy but more hurtful. And she might not mean it, and you shouldn't have heard it in the first place.

The parents of one of my good friends almost got divorced over just such a situation. Everyone involved is on the older side, in their 60s and 70s. Dad was at the VFW one afternoon having a few beers and hanging out with the lads. A few of their wives and one widow were also in the group. Mom called to check up on Dad, then Dad put the phone back down on the bar without hanging up. Mom then listened as the widow asked Dad why his wife doesn't ever come by the VFW, if she' no fun, and why doesn't she like to have fun. Dad didn't say anything directly incriminating, but he didn't defend his wife to another woman. And holy mackerel. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

The point is, we've all been in this situation. If the agreement is to let your wife play alone, then let her play alone.

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:13 am

First off, I would never secretly record my wife and her lover without at least HER knowing.

We have talked about setting up a hidden microphone so I could listen to an otherwise private encounter she might have. But we wouldn't record it. We also have talked about setting up a remote camera with the same understanding -- it wouldn't be recorded. We have gone back and forth about whether to let the guy know -- but we think it's much more ethical to disclose the microphone or camera.

I don't have as much of an issue on a hidden microphone being unknown to her boyfriend than a video camera. But we haven't gone forward with anything because we believe both are problematic ethically. If we have any respect for the guy, maybe we shouldn't be secretly intruding into what he thinks is a private moment with my wife.

Neither of us has a problem with me listening in from a nearby room or hallway. Or maybe peeking in through an open doorway. It's best when I'm simply allowed to watch.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:02 am

Bi_Giver wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:22 am
I considered hiding a recording device under my dresser so i can hear them have sex together when I am not present.
They both had my approval to make love in our bed when I was out on a Friday night, however nothing was ever said about recording. It wanted to listen for my own pleasure and JO to the sounds of them I decided against it due to my own personal ethics. Would like to know people's thoughts on this.
Same here. I knew several days in advance that my wife would be entertaining her much younger black boyfriend in our bed one evening. I seriously considered setting up an hidden camera, and even bought a sound-activated recording device to at least get the sound track of my wife getting fucked. But in the end, I could bring myself to secretly invade the privacy of their first time together. I had rejected the idea of a camera, because I was afraid they would notice it, and that would have spoiled their mood. Still, today I have regrets because I would love to view a tape of him fucking my wife. Ethics has its penalties.

slenderfish

Unread post by slenderfish » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:18 am

This is certainly a matter of trust among spouses. It is, ultimately, an invasion of what was assumed to be a private time (either by her, by her lover, or both). Can't really say "if they don't know, what's the harm" because that argument can go all sorts of places (peeping tom, etc.) which just about everybody wouldn't permit.

In my case, we ultimately got into the hotwife lifestyle as a result of a video camera that recorded SW's activity with a guy. Apparently, she had forgotten that she'd asked me to install a security camera and to let the construction workers (who were involved with a major remodel of our house) know that the recording is going 24/7.

About a year (or two?) prior to this event, I'd confessed to SW my hotwife kink and encouraged her to find someone she may like.

I went out of town for a ski weekend and SW had planned a "girls' party" for one of the nights I was away. She told me about the plan, but didn't mention any guy or guys to be invited. However, one of our mutual friends (Mr. B whom I had observed for quite some time had been a bit of an infatuation of hers and who was in the midst of completing a divorce, and whom I know as a total horndog) mentioned in a conversation with me his invitation to SW's party, that he was looking forward to attending and seeing me. I told him I was going to be out of town, but that SW is a wonderful hostess and the group will have a fun time. I didn't say anything about that conversation to SW, and left as planned for the long weekend. I wondered if this was going to be "it"?

Upon my return, SW told me about the party and that the girls all had a fun time. No mention of Mr. B. I waited until the coast was clear, and downloaded the recordings. Sure enough, SW and Mr. B remained after the other party guests had gone home, and they talked, drank more wine, played music, and she did a sexy dance for him on the temporary dance pole which had remained from earlier parties over the summer. The action on the video ended when he took her hand and led her into the master bedroom (at about 1:30 a.m.) and out of view of the security camera. The camera did capture his departure at around 7:00 a.m.

We ultimately did have a conversation about all this, and she denied and denied until I provided her the video. Yes, she'd forgotten about the security camera. But that conversation led us into a more frank discussion about ethical non-monogamy (it was Mr. B who had introduced this concept to SW more that a year prior). And then led her into an interest and willingness to take the lead, and she did start a relationship with someone else.

She continues to deny that anything happened with Mr. B but I prefer to believe and accept (and approve) that something did happen, and that it was her first on the path to becoming a hotwife.

So I ended up with a recording that she was not aware of at the time, but which was a result of a camera she'd insisted I set up. It was (and remains) a nice gift. I've moved two clips of it over to my phone, to view from time to time; one clip of her shaking/swaying her ass in his face with her hands on the dance pole, and the other clip of his taking her to our bedroom and her expression of glee when he did so (it is audible on the recording when let out a bit of a giggle/squeal of delight as he took her hand and began to lead her to the bedroom).

Priceless, I say!

slenderfish

Unread post by slenderfish » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:35 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:02 am
Bi_Giver wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:22 am
Same here. I knew several days in advance that my wife would be entertaining her much younger black boyfriend in our bed one evening. I seriously considered setting up an hidden camera, and even bought a sound-activated recording device to at least get the sound track of my wife getting fucked. But in the end, I could bring myself to secretly invade the privacy of their first time together. I had rejected the idea of a camera, because I was afraid they would notice it, and that would have spoiled their mood. Still, today I have regrets because I would love to view a tape of him fucking my wife. Ethics has its penalties.
Also here. Once SW was on her way with her new target, Mr. S, she'd traveled to her hometown to see him (under the guise of visiting her family and childhood friends, which she also did do) once or twice. On the third (or fourth?) time, it included the long Thanksgiving weekend and I was traveling later (and separately with my son) to attend her family's dinner. She remained at the hotel and I joined her after Thanksgiving until I returned home that Sunday, midday. I knew she was going to have Mr. S over that (Sunday) night, and had scheduled my flight time for a bit earlier in the afternoon to provide her time to prepare.

I had my room key in my pocket. I considered changing my flight, and surreptitiously taking a hotel room right next to hers, and installing a hidden camera and/or recording device in her (our?) hotel room, etc. It was a delightful conversation with myself (and some of the readers on this site), but ultimately I realized that personal ethics and trust are too priceless to tempt, and continued home as per the plan. SW had her fun, her NRE, etc. and we enjoyed the reclaiming upon her return a couple of days later.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:33 am

JeffBingham wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:56 am
mrdnrm wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:28 am
I'm not sure if you misunderstood his question, but he was specifically talking about an audio recording, not video.
Check your state laws: Under Fla. Stat. 934.03, secretly audio recording another individual is a 3rd Degree Felony offense, punishable by up to five years in prison and a $5,000 fine.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:47 am

This isn't a legal question!
This is a question about priorities.
At some point, you will have to make a decision on what is more important, your relationship or your fantasy.
Which one will it be?

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:00 am

My opinion is that it’s a question of honesty. Unfortunately, there isn’t a whole lot of that anymore.

Shellworship
Experienced

Unread post by Shellworship » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:05 am

Never. Shelley sometimes records herself with her partners and if I am lucky she shares them with me. In a nutshell if she wants me to see her with her lovers she shares it. If she doesn’t want me to see / hear then she doesn’t share. It’s her prerogative.

If I ever betrayed her and recorded her secretly it would be the end of our 19 year relationship.

SubSnuggler
Virgin

Unread post by SubSnuggler » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:52 am

My Wife doesn't mind if I record, but sometimes the bull does. I'm surprised that wasn't an option in the poll. One of her best BBC's didn't like being recorded, so I minded his wishes, but damn... I wish I hadn't. He and my Wife eventually had a bad encounter and he dumped her but their fucking was just the best thing ever to watch.

I've thought if I run into that situation again I should just record them without the bull knowing. Not sure if I actually would, but I would definitely consider it.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:11 am

In the past, before I was allowed to start watching, I have surreptitiously recorded audio of my wife with other men. I felt bad about doing it, but I was so curious, so horny and being otherwise denied I broke and did it anyway - only a couple of times. Every once in a while I still listen to them.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009