You know you're a cuck when...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:54 am

A simple and very obvious one but definitely one that I've been experiencing nonstop lately and has served as a sweet reminder:

You know you're a cuck when you don't have your girlfriends undivided attention anymore because she is always texting back and forth with her other men.

At the same time, you know you're a cuck when instead of getting bothered, you love that she is not paying attention and distracted with another man instead of you.

ashandmark
Trainable

Unread post by ashandmark » Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:40 am

You know you are a cuck when your wife tells you the differnce between you and her boyfriend is that I can jack you with two fingers. I use to hands on him and still have more coming out the top that you have all together. That was a true one

You know you are a cuck when you see hung guys naked in gym and wonder if they would want to fuck your wife.
Our Story - Cuckold since 12/10/21
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=64267&p=1271986#p1271986

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:26 pm

You know that you're a cuck when you have planned a weekend vacation to a tropical place at the end of the school semester strictly for your woman to be herself and "express" herself. This reasons below are how I know that I am a cuck.

We have been ordering these regularly to have them ready by end of the spring semester. So far she requested these and has gotten my full blessing.

-The only slightly reserved clothes she is taking will be the clothes she'll wear on the airplane there and back. even those will likely include something ridiculously revealing lol.

-She is going full-on thong micro bikinis for the beach where she plans to be topless.
-From the hotel to the beach she wants to walk only wearing a completely see-thru cover up so that her micro bikini/thong is fully visible. She says it will look really good with her big hat and sun glasses.
-She wants to wear dancer/stripper/dancewear dresses to the the regular nightclubs
-During day time non beach outings, she wants to wear very thin and very high crop tops that not only borderline show under cleavage but are thin enough to let her nipples poke naturally without being hard.

The most cuck oriented activities of our trip will be:
-She is not going to be next to me at the bars/clubs and will be available for men to approach her. She gets turned on by me watching her flirt.
-She is going to use tinder there and wants to hook up with men during vacation.
-we are hoping to visit a swingers club, she says that this will likely be my first time watching her with another man.

A

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:04 pm

You know you're beyond being a cuck when you want to see your girlfriend or wife have a full blown relationship with another man. You hope to see her have her own special thing with him. You want to witness her celebrate anniversaries with him, watch him take her away on mini weekend vacations throughout the year, see him go all out and celebrate their anniversaries by him planning special romantic vacations/gifts, just experience seeing them having their own special private time alone with each other.

artistcuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by artistcuck » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:48 pm

You know you're a cuck when your pillow talk evolves to a place where you're both getting off to her having her lover's baby. And her bf is black. And you both come hard to it and fall asleep.
Then while you're watching TV on the couch one night, out of the blue she says, "He's in. But we have to give the baby a traditional African name. He'll let us pick it. And we have to make changes around here culturally. You understand. A lot of things will change." And you thought you were fantasizing...

Christinebitg

Unread post by Christinebitg » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:48 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:04 pm
You know you're beyond being a cuck when you want to see your girlfriend or wife have a full blown relationship with another man. You hope to see her have her own special thing with him. You want to witness her celebrate anniversaries with him, watch him take her away on mini weekend vacations throughout the year, see him go all out and celebrate their anniversaries by him planning special romantic vacations/gifts, just experience seeing them having their own special private time alone with each other.
Oh yes, absolutely! :)

It's been one of my biggest fantasies. I've thought about it a lot, and it's one that I would very much like to have happen in real life.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:10 am

When you can tell who she had sex with by the taste of the creampie she brought home to you.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:20 am

Open2it wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:10 am
When you can tell who she had sex with by the taste of the creampie she brought home to you.
Effectively a cream pie Sommelier, with hint of hard Oak.

cwalters9595
Prepubescent

Unread post by cwalters9595 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:14 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:26 pm
You know that you're a cuck when you have planned a weekend vacation to a tropical place at the end of the school semester strictly for your woman to be herself and "express" herself. This reasons below are how I know that I am a cuck.

We have been ordering these regularly to have them ready by end of the spring semester. So far she requested these and has gotten my full blessing.

-The only slightly reserved clothes she is taking will be the clothes she'll wear on the airplane there and back. even those will likely include something ridiculously revealing lol.

-She is going full-on thong micro bikinis for the beach where she plans to be topless.
-From the hotel to the beach she wants to walk only wearing a completely see-thru cover up so that her micro bikini/thong is fully visible. She says it will look really good with her big hat and sun glasses.
-She wants to wear dancer/stripper/dancewear dresses to the the regular nightclubs
-During day time non beach outings, she wants to wear very thin and very high crop tops that not only borderline show under cleavage but are thin enough to let her nipples poke naturally without being hard.

-She is not going to be next to me at the bars/clubs and will be available for men to approach her. She gets turned on by me watching her flirt.
-She is going to use tinder there and wants to hook up with men during vacation.
-we are hoping to visit a swingers club, she says that this will likely be my first time watching her with another man.

A
sounds amazing in every way. i hope you are paying for the outfits, what thong brand are you buying?

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:17 am

You're sitting in a chair, dressed. He walks her over to you and tells her to lean forward and rest her hands on your knees and look into your eyes. He steps behind her and plunges into her.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:51 pm

cwalters9595 wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:14 am
ucaneffher wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:26 pm

A
sounds amazing in every way. i hope you are paying for the outfits, what thong brand are you buying?
We have been purchasing whatever we find online that looks good. What brand do you recommend?

cwalters9595
Prepubescent

Unread post by cwalters9595 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:46 am

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:20 am

You know you're a cuck when you hear your wife on the phone saying, "No, just forget about your laundry. I really need to see you. Bring it with you. I'll have my husband do it for you. Just hurry over".

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:47 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:20 am
Open2it wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:10 am
Effectively a cream pie Sommelier, with hint of hard Oak.
Might be difficult, if it was more than one.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

mintymintybiscuit
Player

Unread post by mintymintybiscuit » Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:30 am

When you get a warm loving feeling as she tells you about her other lover and what he does and how he turns her on and how she longs to see him again and how she has arranged the next meeting and how you can't be there and how she wants to save herself for him.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:36 am

You know you're a cuck when she says, "I'm sorry sweetie. That's the night gown I wore my first night with him, and it's a favorite of his. It would feel weird to wear it for you".

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:56 am

You know you're a cuck when you once again find yourself making the master bed with special sheets that you have never slept on.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:22 pm

Hey man, whatever became of this exotic dancer situation?

Serious boner material here!!! lol

you at home, imagining her giving private "illegal" VIP lounge services to richer handsome men, during her dancing. When se comes home, sometimes you can just tell that she has been fucked. She occasionally has you submissively kneel and lick her sexy legs , as she narrates the events of the evening. SOmetimes, she has to organize some of her sexy dancer girls buddies (none of which would ever touch you) for "private parties" , where you would driver (chauffer a bunch of beauties , drop them off at a luxurious mansion, the women are allowed in,including your GF, but you are turned away at the door by security.
ucaneffher wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 3:05 pm
You know you’re a cuckold when you readily without question, agree and support your girlfriend when she tells you that she wants to be an exotic dancer.

Mine told me from day one and asked me if that was going to be a problem. Told me she always wanted to do it and would be doing it after the pandemic. This was last year. I not only told her I was okay with it but was very supportive. We have picked out tons of her wardrobe together and have like 5 or 6 pairs of dancer high heels.

She keeps asking if I’m sure that I’m okay with her dancing on men and being touched... I play it off and tell her that I support her dream and know I can trust her. She has a hard time believing it and reminds me that she is eventually transitioning to being topless and will be in a back room with a man doing everything just shy of fucking him.

Needless to say, I find it super erotic and can’t wait to be dropping off and picking up my girlfriend from her workplace where she will spend her entire shift semi nude and with men.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:31 pm

maxbud wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:22 pm

you at home, imagining her giving private "illegal" VIP lounge services to richer handsome men, during her dancing. When se comes home, sometimes you can just tell that she has been fucked. She occasionally has you submissively kneel and lick her sexy legs , as she narrates the events of the evening. SOmetimes, she has to organize some of her sexy dancer girls buddies (none of which would ever touch you) for "private parties" , where you would driver (chauffer a bunch of beauties , drop them off at a luxurious mansion, the women are allowed in,including your GF, but you are turned away at the door by security.
ucaneffher wrote:
You know you’re a cuckold when you readily without question, agree and support your girlfriend when she tells you that she wants to be an exotic dancer.

Mine told me from day one and asked me if that was going to be a problem. Told me she always wanted to do it and would be doing it after the pandemic. This was last year. I not only told her I was okay with it but was very supportive. We have picked out tons of her wardrobe together and have like 5 or 6 pairs of dancer high heels.

She keeps asking if I’m sure that I’m okay with her dancing on men and being touched... I play it off and tell her that I support her dream and know I can trust her. She has a hard time believing it and reminds me that she is eventually transitioning to being topless and will be in a back room with a man doing everything just shy of fucking him.

Needless to say, I find it super erotic and can’t wait to be dropping off and picking up my girlfriend from her workplace where she will spend her entire shift semi nude and with men.
She applied but they wanted experience, she is taking pole dancing classes and trying again when summer is here. We have been going as customers but when we go, she dresses just one notch shy of dressing like the dancers. The dancers all seem recognize her now and give us friendly greetings. One has taken a bit of a friendship like approach. My gf is very much liberal with the way she dresses at the club and I love it. I cannot wait to carry her duffle bag to the car and then drop her off for work.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:31 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:31 pm
maxbud wrote:

ucaneffher wrote:

She applied but they wanted experience, she is taking pole dancing classes and trying again when summer is here. We have been going as customers but when we go, she dresses just one notch shy of dressing like the dancers. The dancers all seem recognize her now and give us friendly greetings. One has taken a bit of a friendship like approach. My gf is very much liberal with the way she dresses at the club and I love it. I cannot wait to carry her duffle bag to the car and then drop her off for work.
Ucan

Are there any amateur nights where she can get a feel for stripping in front of an audience?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:21 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:31 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
maxbud wrote:

ucaneffher wrote:

Ucan

Are there any amateur nights where she can get a feel for stripping in front of an audience?
There are and we have been talking about her possibly doing it. She doesn't want me to be there if she does it, though..

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:32 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:21 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:31 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
maxbud wrote:

Ucan

There are and we have been talking about her possibly doing it. She doesn't want me to be there if she does it, though..
And course that when my girlfriend decides to sign up for an amateur night where she will be topless. I will only receive further confirmation that I am her faithful cuckold by honoring her request of her not wanting me present while she is seductively dancing in lingerie and removing her top for other men while I sit in the parking lot in my car.

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:08 pm

You wait for your girl to get extra hot to take her to a bar to pick up guys and she walks out of bathroom saying , “ if I see a guy I think is cute you have to walk away and the whole time we’re there (at the bar) you have to act like we’re just friends, no touching me, holding hands Ect ” 😁

Anax81
Experienced

Unread post by Anax81 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:14 am

You know you're a cuck when you listen to your wife's phone ring by messenger notification and you wish that it's a new man trying to seduce her or it's an ex bull trying to fuck her again.
You know you're a cuck when you're getting hard knowing that your wife has told her best friend that she was cheating on you.
You know you're a cuck when you buy condoms for your wife in case she meets a guy she likes while out on ladies night and wants to have sex with him immediately.
You know you're a cuck when you wish her boyfriend would be ok knowing that you know that he fucks your wife so that you could watch them and you could thank him for giving pleasure to your wife.
You know you're a cuck when you masturbating thinking of your wife be pregnant by her boyfriend.
You know you're a cuck when you love your wife's pussy taste JUST after she had unprotected sex with her boyfriend and you're dreaming of the day you will eat your first creampie.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:23 am

toshare wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:08 pm
You wait for your girl to get extra hot to take her to a bar to pick up guys and she walks out of bathroom saying , “ if I see a guy I think is cute you have to walk away and the whole time we’re there (at the bar) you have to act like we’re just friends, no touching me, holding hands Ect ” 😁
Love that. We are starting to get to that point where I am transitioning into her friend instead of her partner when we go out. We have both been discussing and she wants to appear single in public and hopes that I can feel comfortable backing off so I don't not cock blocking her.