How long do you last?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Cucks, how long do you last?

1) I cum almost immediately after penetration
7%
2) Around 30 secs.
8%
3) Around a minute.
13%
4) About two minutes
15%
5) Three or more minutes
45%
6) Denied penetration/chastity cage etc.
9%
Follow up question (for discussion):
1%
If you don't last long, do you clean up?
3%

Total votes: 303

Captaintiny
Virgin

Re: How long do you last?

Unread post by Captaintiny » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:21 pm

I used to be able to last, now with things how they are, being a cuck and the fact my wife cheats on me....ive cum when just about to stick it in, right after and all points between.

I was just told she wants me to have jacked off by the time she gets up from a nap as she wants a date night, without sex obviously. How can I not oblige?

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:51 am

Given how long I've been caged, and how little I've been let out, I don't last very long at all. There was one time she was going to let me fuck her but I didn't make it inside, as soon as it rubbed against her skin it went off. The last time, after four months of not being let out of the cage at all, I didn't even make it out of the cage- I was licking her pussy and she was teasing me through the cage with her tongue, and I lost it after less than 30 seconds. She smeared some of my cum on her pussy and made me keep licking, telling me that if I didn't it would be a very long time before I'd get the chance to get out again. She got off several times, I stayed caged.

She really likes making me lick her pussy when it's full of cum. Sometimes she likes to restrain me after I've been caged for a long time, remove the cage and make me cum in her pussy (I don't even last 30 seconds) just so she can make me lick her to orgasm *after*.

As far as I know she hasn't fucked anyone else since the first few years we were together (more than 30 years ago) but I think that she has been trying to 'condition' me to accept her doing it again...and I think it's working. Back then I hated the idea of her fucking anyone else, but now, when she tells me about her dreams of fucking 'boyfriends' in front of me and making me lick her pussy after, I get hard and horny as hell. I think that she really, really likes the idea of being able to make me lick her cum-filled pussy, without having to let me cum first, and the idea of being able to make me watch her fucking other guys while I stay caged, swollen and horny...if it weren't for the 'rona virus I get the feeling that she's be doing it already...
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

maidinmisery
Virgin

Unread post by maidinmisery » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:17 am

Back when I was allowed sex, I would last 1 minute, sometimes 2. It always disappointed her. I'm in my 30s so it's not a age thing, I just don't last long.

Hence why it's just chastity and oral for me now.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:57 am

Welcome to the forum maidinmisery.

maidinmisery
Virgin

Unread post by maidinmisery » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:43 am

armyguyot1 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:57 am
Welcome to the forum maidinmisery.
Thanks! I was a lurker but figured I go and post now that things keep on getting kinkier between me and the fiancee!

I wonder if things would have been different if I lasted longer and was good at sex...ah well, such is life!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:38 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:00 am

desertsub,

I am happy that you had the opportunity to fill your wife’s long time desires and become part of her adventures. It makes you whole as a couple.. a hot wife/cuckold couple. I am sure your relationship has gone to another level as a result !!??!!

Many here will not, and cannot, understand that level of excitement until it happens to them.. what a shame !!

Brad
It definitely took us both to a new level!!! :up:

ShellsCuck
Player

Unread post by ShellsCuck » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:52 am

It does vary but my hot wife can make me cum almost instantly if she wants and if she has had another man it is usually seconds!
I serve at the pleasure of my HotWife ONLY!

coupleoxford
Trainable

Unread post by coupleoxford » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:24 am

It depends.
Often immediately but if I focus on other things I may make up to a minute.

Naplescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Naplescuck » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:34 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:51 am
Given how long I've been caged, and how little I've been let out, I don't last very long at all. There was one time she was going to let me fuck her but I didn't make it inside, as soon as it rubbed against her skin it went off. The last time, after four months of not being let out of the cage at all, I didn't even make it out of the cage- I was licking her pussy and she was teasing me through the cage with her tongue, and I lost it after less than 30 seconds. She smeared some of my cum on her pussy and made me keep licking, telling me that if I didn't it would be a very long time before I'd get the chance to get out again. She got off several times, I stayed caged.

She really likes making me lick her pussy when it's full of cum. Sometimes she likes to restrain me after I've been caged for a long time, remove the cage and make me cum in her pussy (I don't even last 30 seconds) just so she can make me lick her to orgasm *after*.

As far as I know she hasn't fucked anyone else since the first few years we were together (more than 30 years ago) but I think that she has been trying to 'condition' me to accept her doing it again...and I think it's working. Back then I hated the idea of her fucking anyone else, but now, when she tells me about her dreams of fucking 'boyfriends' in front of me and making me lick her pussy after, I get hard and horny as hell. I think that she really, really likes the idea of being able to make me lick her cum-filled pussy, without having to let me cum first, and the idea of being able to make me watch her fucking other guys while I stay caged, swollen and horny...if it weren't for the 'rona virus I get the feeling that she's be doing it already...
How long have you been in chastity???? Does it turn you on? I do Long to be “pussyfree”, I would love for my wife to make it so, because I’m very small and thin and because I don’t please her sexually ( I know it, she knows it and has made it 1000 percent clear), the thought of being caged and not allowed to be inside of her ever again gets me absolutely ROCK hard....and it’s been something I’ve wanted for years, and yes I’ve told her in the past, but I think it’s time for another conversation.

emmanuel
Virgin

Unread post by emmanuel » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:19 am

I answered 2 minutes, but for me the correct answer is more 2-3 minutes, but as it was said, it depends of the day and the situation. Rarely more than 3 minutes for me, though.

thisis4us1125
Experienced

Unread post by thisis4us1125 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:12 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:15 pm
thisis4us1125 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:50 am
Brad, you seem like a perfect BF. You seem to truly understand and appreciate all the emotional and psychological layers for the cuck. You relish seeing the cuck enjoy your slut/his wife after you've filled her, and seeing how quickly his little dick shoots once he feels your silky left behinds, or seeing him cum hands free just witnessing you owning his wife sexually. We're relatively new to the lifestyle. So much so, that I've yet to witness her with another man. I've only had the benefit of her telling me all about her coupling with her alpha stud after she comes home to me. I think it's quite possible I will have a hands free orgasm the first time I witness her giving herself over fully to a superior lover (especially if she's already proclaimed his ownership of her sexually, as she has with her current lover). She's told me I'll likely not even recognize the woman she becomes in his presence, and how delightful the pain and humiliation will be to see how much she clearly prefers him, as evidenced by her physical and verbal responses are with him. I've asked if it will make me feel inadequate, like a boy watching a man & woman fuck. She said it's very likely I'll feel that way. Just hearing her say that is intoxicating and puts me in this peculiar submissive headspace, so I can't even imagine what actually witnessing it will do. Fairly certain my little guy will explode on his own without any physical stimulation from me. At the very least, my little guy will be leaking cucky tears, in the form of precum, when I finally see how she responds to a truly superior lover! It's beyond HOT that you, as a bull, enjoy seeing your sluts inferior hubby respond in this way! Mmmmm

As to staying power; I used to cum very quickly with her, but now I can go as long as she's enjoying it. If I had a nice cock she would enjoy it much longer than she does, but she usually begins to lose interest after 10 or 15 minutes at which point I get myself to the finish line ASAP. With her superior Alpha BF, she could go HOURS. She's told me she would keep fucking him until she could no longer walk. Even if it starts to hurt, she still can't get enough of his superior manly Cock. And she can go round after round after round with him. With me, 10-15 minutes and she's done for the night. No second rounds or hours long marathon sessions for me.
Lol !! I don’t know how perfect, but I do know how to bring the emotional and psychological elements into a Hot wife/cuckold relationship. I am glad you pointed that out because it is often overridden by the physical appearance of a cock and the assumption that a woman will go crazy sucking and fucking it... when in reality the psychological emotions are what drive it over the top. A fuck is a fuck.. it might be longer or thicker but it is still just a “fuck”. Having a BF without the pressures of a home and family for the short time she is alone with him, and the naughtiness of letting go and experiencing sex the way she dreams of..with no judgement or guilt.. no one to answer to or uphold a certain image.. she is free to ride completely on her emotions.. the true meaning of a mind fuck !! And yes, the first time you see her with a BF you will be seeing a woman that you do not know !! A woman that you do not recognize. And that psychological energy will creep into your mind also and you will feel emotions you have not felt before. You most certainly might cum as you’re watching without even realizing it.. you will not be able to hold it back.. It will just happen.. it will just be the emotion flowing out if you !! It is addicting !! You will be begging your wife to continually fuck her BF so you can feel that again.. and again.

Once you feel those emotions you will not recognize yourself either !! It is why cuckolds do things that they say they will never do.. emotions take over and you reach a point where nothing seems too bizarre.. too taboo !!

I hope you will get the opportunity to go the next level and become part of their excitement along with them. Here is hoping for you !!

Just saying...

Brad
Wow, Brad, I stand in awe of you. After creeping around on this site for a couple years now, and having witnessed your engagement within the community, it was really cool seeing you quote and respond to me & what I wrote. Oddly, I never read any of your backstory prior to getting that quote response, nor did I engage at all, primarily because I was a wannabe for well over 20 years before my wife cuckolded me several months ago (total mindfuck because I gave up hope of it ever being more than fantasy close to 10 years ago). I decided it was time to learn a little more about BradisAlpha, and ended up reading through your entire post regarding how you seduce both the wife and the cuck. Just reading what you wrote had me in a high state of sensual, submissive, sexual arousal. I wasn't the least bit surprised to learn that you've studied psychology, because it literally felt like you knew exactly what goes on in my head, what my hot buttons are and how to skillfully and subtly humiliate me in the most delightfully painful and delicious ways...mmm

It would be a dream if my wife had a Boyfriend just like you. My wife's BF is kinky, and he has all the physical attributes of an Alpha Stud, but he does not have that flare for the psychological side of this, which is the largest part of the excitement for a cuck like me. As a matter of fact, I believe he may have some latent cuckold tendencies himself. He's made comments about eating his slut's (my wife) pussy after I've cum in her....and playing with us in a more traditional MFM way. Don't get me wrong, engaging in some MFM with he and my wife would be hot, but not the kind of mind bending and transformational stuff that I need to further accept my role as her (and his, if he was a true Alpha) cuckold. The first couple months of this new reality, I struggled a lot with my ego and inadequacies, but I've been leaning all the way into it the last couple months and really getting lost in the intoxicating emotions that come with it, and loving every second of it. Another MAJOR problem with her BF is his lack of availability. They have only been together 2 times since January, and I believe that's also holding us back from really taking this to the next level. My wife really wants me to witness them together, but it's difficult to the point of being frustrating and maddening trying to make something happen with him. I've encouraged her to sort of play the field and perhaps find another guy with more availability to play, but she's been reluctant to say the least. Ironically, she feels weird about "cheating" on him with someone else (the mindfuck of her having no issue "cheating" on me is not lost on me whatsoever.....hurts so f'ing good). I don't push the issue. She knows where I stand. I know she wants him inside of her even more than I want an Alpha Stud truly owning her, so maybe in due time, she'll meet another guy that really gets her going like her current BF, is available to be with her often, and enjoys having a submissive cuck hubby in the mix as well. And if he's half as good as pushing my buttons as you are, I will be in cuck heaven!!!
Her Fulfillment is my Fulfillment, hence the reason I've been replaced!

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:34 am

Naplescuck wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:34 am

How long have you been in chastity???? Does it turn you on? I do Long to be “pussyfree”, I would love for my wife to make it so, because I’m very small and thin and because I don’t please her sexually ( I know it, she knows it and has made it 1000 percent clear), the thought of being caged and not allowed to be inside of her ever again gets me absolutely ROCK hard....and it’s been something I’ve wanted for years, and yes I’ve told her in the past, but I think it’s time for another conversation.
We started 'playing' with device-enforced 'chastity' about 20 years ago. I am generally an 'alpha' type in most respects...but it turns me on to let that go and be 'controlled' by a dominant woman, essentially taking a role that is completely opposite 'normal'.

When we started, it was a 'once in a while' thing, I'd be caged for a month and then it would be a long time before it happened again. For me, realism is key, it isn't enough to 'pretend', so I arranged for the Mrs. to have the power to effect control as/when she wished, removing the element of 'choice' on my part by ensuring that there would be consequences (that I truly would not like and do not want to occur) if I were to fail to accede to her demand [to be subject to enforced chastity and sexual control]. It is the aspect of truly not having any choice in the matter that is most arousing/erotic to me. I compare it to riding on a roller coaster- once to agree to ride and get in, after the ride starts you no longer have the ability to to choose to get off just because you suddenly decide that you don't want to ride anymore, you have no control over the ups and downs or the twists and turns, the ride doesn't stop until the operator chooses to stop it and let you get off.

Initially, we used a semi-random method to choose minimum amounts of time for 'the game', with ways and means for it to be extended if she wished to extend it. Over time, 'the game' began to last longer and eventually she would come to keep me 'locked up' for as long as 18 months. This time is different. About a year ago she insisted on my being locked again, after having been describing her dreams to me for some time, and admitting her desires. There has been no mention of a possible end date, leading me to consider that, this time, it might be more or less permanent...which I find incredibly arousing. I am generally constantly aroused these days, so the answer is 'yes, it turns me on'.

I have no desire to be 'pussy free'. I like fucking, but it does turn me on to not be in control of when I might be allowed to, and to have my orgasms controlled and restricted. She likes fucking too, and has told me before that 'toys' just aren't good enough, so, now I have to wonder just how long this is going to last...and where is she going to get the fucking that she likes if she isn't getting it from me [as frequently as she might like it]...
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

James1978
Prepubescent

Unread post by James1978 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:09 am

Similar to a lot of guys on here, I used to be able to last a lot longer before my wife and I started down the submission and cuckold road.

When I first met her, we had vanilla sex/traditional sex where the man was the dominant one. We would fuck 5-10 mins and she would cum multiple times.

Once our dynamic changed, I started cumming faster and faster. I get handjobs now way more than sex and can cum from almost no or minimal contact. She actually likes me as a premature ejaculator. It is a kink for her.

She now loves trying to get me to cum with as little contact as possible which I never thought would be as pleasurable for both of us as it has become.

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:39 pm

On average, about 1 minute form penetration and I am done.....IF my wife gets to cum, she has to be well along in masturabting and thinking about someone or something else when I slip in. I have been on "condom only" since November, 2012, and that only seems ot have made it worse....knowing I can't be in my wife unless I have a condom on, but the slipperyness and wetness I feel is her Lovers sperm and he/they get to go bare every time they are together is a mindfuck and I simpley CANNOT hold back my orgasm.......

That, and having to use the smallest condoms we can find, makes it pretty easy to understand why she has Lovers too!!

CW

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:54 pm

ShellsCuck wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:52 am
It does vary but my hot wife can make me cum almost instantly if she wants and if she has had another man it is usually seconds!

The first time J came home from her very 1st sexual encounter with a Lover, and she was kind of shy about us having sex when she had not cleaned up, and as I got between her legs and she held my cock but pushed against me and said "um, you know I am still full of his sperm AND I didn't use my diaphragm....", I started cumming in her hand!!! I barely got it inside before the first spurt, LOLLOL Groaned and started jabbing it in her hand and made it inside.....

That was back before I was put on "condom only" intercourse and I got to enjoy feeling their sperm on my cock inside my wifes cunt!! Miss those days. It was also the only time I got HARD again immediately (although I could not cum again) when she sighed after I finished my orgasm and said "oh DAMN!! Now if I get pregnant we won't KNOW its his baby...." Rock hard again immediately!!

She also called him right there in bed and made arrangements to see him the next morning again, only because he wasn't available that evening (married, wife would wonder) "so there is at least a better chance its his baby" was what she told me! FANTASTIC lady!!

CW

Christinebitg

Unread post by Christinebitg » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:03 pm

I haven't been allowed inside her for the last five years. I'm not sure I could even do it now.

Bluegrasscuck
Trainable

Unread post by Bluegrasscuck » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:32 pm

I'm pussy free so I didn't vote.

LHHW
Prepubescent

Unread post by LHHW » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:02 pm

It takes me a long time to finish (20min+)

Cory87
Experienced

Unread post by Cory87 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:53 pm

1-3 minutes back when i was allowed penetration. She prefers i masterbate while servicing her orally.

Shogun2049
Player

Unread post by Shogun2049 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:28 pm

This is why I have been trying to get her to cuck me with at least one other guy, well, at least one of the reasons. About 80-90% of the time, I'm barely inside her when I start cumming. I make sure to take care of her orally first, but it's still rather humiliating being a 10 when eating her out and a 1 when fucking her since I do have a 6-7 inch cock and it's rather girthy. I've had plenty of times when I cum before she can even get the head inside. The other 10-20% of the time is great with it lasting at least 5-10 minutes, but with how rare we have sex (married 15 years and work opposite shifts, so it's not like we're at it every night.), that 10-20% is not very often.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:33 am

Like many others that have responded, my 'lasting time' varies. If it's just a straight fuck with my wife then I can pretty much go as long as I want. Or at least until she pushes me off! If there is some kinky play involved then my time is usually much shorter.
If I'm getting sloppy seconds, after my wife's boyfriend, then I cum much quicker. Maybe even as quick as a minute, but usually two or three. But that's because I've probably just been watching while he fucks her.
I rarely go long between ejaculations, but when I do, my 'lasting time' is much reduced.

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:58 am

I used to last no more than a few seconds, usually starting to cum as soon as I began to enter my wife. However, I'm no longer allowed to have intercourse, and it's been 4 years and 5 months since my last so called fuck, which was one where I began to cum before getting my penis all the way inside. My wife had conditioned me to cum as fast as possible by making sure I was really, really ready to cum before I penetrated her.

BirdMan
Experienced

Unread post by BirdMan » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:39 pm

I get sex once a month on the 15th.

She now makes me use a condom as she doesn’t want to deal with my cum. I usually last about 2-3 minutes.

With her permission, I get to masturbate 3-4 times a month, and I last a little longer here. Maybe 4 minutes.